Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I'm on whenever even while I'm at work, though depending on what work is like I can take forever to respond. Expect most responses to happen within the time of 4 pm and about 11 pm weekdays.
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, magical, romance, Yaoi (depending on the situation), Action, mystery.
I have something in mind, not so much a plot, but a huge idea. First of all what I am looking for is someone who is OK with dark themes and subject matter, can handle multiple characters and NPC's, and can hopefully give me a paragraph or more. I'm also hoping that I can find someone who is willing to do a huge collaboration on the world our characters will be in, so certainly someone who can converse with me!

For the actual idea of the roleplay, I want to create a vast world, with lots of different places and people to interact with, mainly places that will host the NPC's of the world. I want it to be a post apocalyptic world that is dark, but with enough content in the world that a novel could be made of it! The actual plot we can discuss and toss around till we find something that suits us!

If you are interested PM me! I am looking forward to collaborating!

Status
Not open for further replies.