1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Dark Post apocalypse

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Naomi Tuesday, Apr 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have something in mind, not so much a plot, but a huge idea. First of all what I am looking for is someone who is OK with dark themes and subject matter, can handle multiple characters and NPC's, and can hopefully give me a paragraph or more. I'm also hoping that I can find someone who is willing to do a huge collaboration on the world our characters will be in, so certainly someone who can converse with me!

For the actual idea of the roleplay, I want to create a vast world, with lots of different places and people to interact with, mainly places that will host the NPC's of the world. I want it to be a post apocalyptic world that is dark, but with enough content in the world that a novel could be made of it! The actual plot we can discuss and toss around till we find something that suits us!

If you are interested PM me! I am looking forward to collaborating!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.