2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
Genres
Yaoi, furry/Neko, Fantasy, Tragedies, Horror, Dark Romance, Mpreg,
Ok so I have been in the mood for some dark or sexual (or both) roleplays. With the holidays rolling around I will either have lots of time to RP or none at all because I do like to take this time to spend with my friends. my posting is a bit sporadic, it ranges from responding right away to taking awhile to post due to lack of inspiration. I like OOC but I do not like it when people get really pushy for a post, reminding me is one thing but being annoying and rude about it is another. I do not mind the occasional "hey do you mind posting?" but I swear if you spam me I will end the RP right then and there. I usually post 2 to 6 paragraphs, depending on how motivated I am to post. When it comes to what role I like to play I usually get put in the more dominant roles but I'd really really like to be submissive for a couple of these ideas. So here are my ideas and if there is a * next to it then I have a plot idea that goes with the pairing or atleast a general idea, remember most of these will have dark plots.

Prostitute x Corrupt Police Officer
Cross Dressing Prostitute x Best Friend*
Stockholm Syndrome boy x Rescuer (This would be power bottom x Submissive Dom kind of pairing) *
Prince x Captor
Vampire Prince x Human*
War ridden universe where children with special abilities are sent to academys to be trained as soldiers the pairing would be Student x Monster/punisher **
Sweet Mute x Mafia Boss
Apprentice x Teacher"
I'm also up to hearing any of your ideas!​

Last edited: