1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Dark MxM Ideas

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Wolf-Anima55, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Ok so I have been in the mood for some dark or sexual (or both) roleplays. With the holidays rolling around I will either have lots of time to RP or none at all because I do like to take this time to spend with my friends. my posting is a bit sporadic, it ranges from responding right away to taking awhile to post due to lack of inspiration. I like OOC but I do not like it when people get really pushy for a post, reminding me is one thing but being annoying and rude about it is another. I do not mind the occasional "hey do you mind posting?" but I swear if you spam me I will end the RP right then and there. I usually post 2 to 6 paragraphs, depending on how motivated I am to post. When it comes to what role I like to play I usually get put in the more dominant roles but I'd really really like to be submissive for a couple of these ideas. So here are my ideas and if there is a * next to it then I have a plot idea that goes with the pairing or atleast a general idea, remember most of these will have dark plots.

Prostitute x Corrupt Police Officer
    Cross Dressing Prostitute x Best Friend*
    Stockholm Syndrome boy x Rescuer (This would be power bottom x Submissive Dom kind of pairing) *
    Prince x Captor
    Vampire Prince x Human*
    War ridden universe where children with special abilities are sent to academys to be trained as soldiers the pairing would be Student x Monster/punisher **
    Sweet Mute x Mafia Boss
    Apprentice x Teacher"
    I'm also up to hearing any of your ideas!​

#1 Wolf-Anima55, Dec 23, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2014