Dark-love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yhu Narukami

Original poster
First off, I must say that I am indeed looking to do something involving romance, but with watered-down smut. The most I'd expect is groping and hand-jobs, honestly.
I don't particularly care what gender your character is, though I do have a limit on age. 16-45 is what I'd consider allowing within the rp.

Now, I'm looking for a dark themed kind of romance. A dysfunctional relationship if you will. I wanna' see some anguish forming between our characters. Maybe one of us isn't fully willing to display affection in public and denies there's something between us when around others, perhaps there's someone else that caught my/your eye and simply causes us to gradually fall apart, or even possibly extreme possessiveness takes form within the relationship and walking away from it isn't an option. Either way, I want something drama-related.

I feel as though I should also mention I will only play one character at all times, for now maybe. That individual being Yu Narukami from Persona 4. It's my crazed fixation apparently..
image.jpg

If you read this far and you're still interested, contact me as soon as you can.

Hello. I am interested. ^^

I just thought I would inform you about how the smut rules works since you're new, just to make sure nothing bad happens.

1. No smut with people in a different age group (18+ and 17- can't smut together. So no 16 years olds for hand jobs.) No genitalia should be touched in a sexual way. You can hint towards that a sex scene happened and do a time skip, but if you play out the scene you'll be in trouble. No erections or orgasms either. Don't cross that line with an under aged person.

2. Only small amounts of sexual content can be in the normal section and it must be in spoilers (and of course with a person of your own age group). If you think there will be a big amount, then you should take it to the libertine section.

If a person has a blue star above their avatar they're under aged, and if they have a red star they're adults. It's an easy way of keeping track of things, so make sure to keep that in mind when accepting partners for an rp with possible sexual content.

Status
Not open for further replies.