Dark Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I know I haven't felt this way since Eric. Sorry I shouldn't have said his name. You won't ruin things nor mess it up. You're just doubting your feelings for me. You shouldn't do that what you should be thinking about is how the Vampires would take the news about us. Because I know for a fact that the media would be there." giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Oh really now? I guess we all had those moments growing up."

"True, they'll be very suprised and shocked that someone would choose me." he said imagining all the Vampires and the Media staring at him and the spot light gazed on him. Clemente rubbed his hand up and down on her arm, "Haha yes we all did and I still have my kid moment, I don't think that I'll ever grow up to much. To be honest I don't want to be too much of an adult, everyone has a kid moment every once in a while." he said chuckling.

Clemente looked down at her and smiled, she seemed tired unless she liked laying on him, he looked at the Plasma LCD TV that was bolted to the wall and was watching the movie, "You seem tired want me to move the movie to your room and we can finish it in their and then I can leave so you can get some sleep?" he asked her.

"I have my kid moments as well and that won't change." she said looking into his eyes.

"No, it's fine I'm just enjoying this." she was tired but she didn't want him to leave. This was the first time in a long she's been with a male. "But, I wouldn't mind going in my room. I'll clean up the pizza." Getting up she started to clear the food and drinks.

Clemente got up and grabbed her hand and pulled her toward him, and picked her up in his arms, "I got this. I'll put you in the bed and I'll turn on the movie and I'll put up the pizza. I told you that I'm going to be spoiling you." he said winking at her, he walked her up stairs and layed her down on the bed lightly and turned on the movie in her room. He walked over to her and leaned down and kissed her, "You need anything else, mi amoura?" he asked.

All she could was smile at him, "Alright and thanks." blushing softly as he picked her up. "Blankets, I'm cold. They're in my closet on the top shelf." she said as got snuggled and comfortable into the bed. Ophealia was really Clemente was around she felt as if she was actually a queen. His queen to be exact.

He walked into the closet and saw a crap load of blankets, "DAMN WOMAN! What are you waiting for? The next Ice Age?" he said jokingly and laughing her pulled a couple of blankets off and layed them on her and kissed her "I'll be back in a jiffy I promise." he said as he was walking out the door.

He started to pick up the boxes of pizza and started to put them in the fridge till his phone vibrated "I wonder who that could be." he said in an annoying tone. He grabbed then phone from his pocket and looked at it, "As I knew, Selene" he said and picked it up. "Hello?" he said annoyed, "Where the fuck are you Clemente! I've been worried sick about you! Are you ok?" she said as she seemed worried and pissed at the same time, "Oh god, Selene. I'm 20 years old, I'm not a kid anymore. I can take care of myself." he said to her while putting up the dishes, he really didn't want to talk to her, "Well I don't care, Clemente. I worry about you all the time! I've done that since The Elder found you! And what is this I hear that, that woman from the theatre buying a bottle of blood for some Vampire? Was that you?" she said sounding jealous. "Does it really matter if it is or not. You jealous?" he said with a smile, he knew she was, "N-n-no! Why would I be, she is a human Clemente not one of us." she said to him. He just rolled his eyes and chuckled and started walking up the stairs. "I have to go." he said as she was getting to the room, you can hear Ophealia laughing in the background. "Why...wait who is that in the background? I heard a woman laughing! Clemente where are you? Please tell me." she said in a seductive tone. He walked into the room and sat on the bed and looked at Ophealia, "I'm with my queen." he said and hung up. "Sorry about that babe. Everything his cleaned up and done." he said as he layed down next to her.

"I love to be warm. It gets cold in here at night, plus the landlord keeps the heater to 68 degrees." she nodded and relaxed under the warm blankets he placed on top of her.

"Thank you" she said blushing when she heard him call her his queen. "Is everything alright? Do you need to leave?" noticing the annoyance in his eyes once more. "Was that Selene again? I don't you get into trouble."

"Yeah everything is alright I promise." he said and then laughed at what she said, "Me? Get into trouble? Please..I'm 20 years old I don't need a babysitter especialy not from Selene. I'm with you and that is all I need and if I get into trouble then you can punish me." he said smirking and giving her a wink, he got up and took of his muscle shirt and layed it nicely on the floor by the bed. "I hope you don't mind me taking off my shirt?" he asked as he blushed and trying to hide his scars that was on his back.

"I'm just making sure. You have a deal, my dear sir." cuddling up to him. "I actually like seeing you shirtless, the scars I don't mind either." she moved closer him and rested her head on his chest once more. "This is the most fun I had in a long time, thank you for sharing it with me."

"Your welcome, Ophealia. To be honest I don't want to leave here tonight..I-I-I want to stay here tonight with you..if that's ok with you." he said as he looked down at her and wrapped his arm around her and kept her close under the covers so she can feel safe with him. "I love you, Ophealia.." he said under his breath hoping she didn't hear him but she probably did. He blushed when he said that and closed his eyes.

"That's fine I'm not really doing much anyway, so it's perfect. I just hope my assistant doesn't have anything planned for me these next two days." she said moving closer to him also wrapping her arms and legs around him. "I love you too, Clemente." she said softly and of course she heard it.

He turned very red when she said it back to him and then chuckled "I can't believe this is happening for me. I know that Selene is going to be jealous as hell and alot of the Vampires are going to be the same haha" he said and laughed at the movie when Ed stops to answer his phone when they are trying to get into the pub to get away from the Zombies, "I swear if anyone would do something like that, I'd push them in the crowd." he said chuckling. He was hoping her assistant wouldn't plan anything for her as well, "Well you can call and tell her what's happening and to not plan anything for the next few days but I don't know how she'll react to the whole thing, especially you having a Vampire stay the night with you." he said while taking her hand into his.

"Same here, but I'm loving it. Yea they would haha. I can't wait to see their reactions, priceless." also watching the movie and started to laugh. "I guess, I should do that now." Letting go of him she reached over to her bedside table and grabbed her cell phone to call her assistant. "Hey Sarah, it's Ophealia. I need my schedule to be cleared for a few days, something came up and I've been invited to a Vampire party, plus Clemente is staying the night. No need to stay the night."

When she leaned to go get her phone, he missed the feeling of her laying on him, he rubbed his chest and could smell her scent that was printed on him. He watched her as she was talking to him, the way she was laying on the bed made her look sexy and he smiled and chuckled "God, your so beautiful." he said. He was kinda nervous on what her assistant would say and react, she was probably already on her way, but the Vampire party was true he had a gig that his human friends and vampires wanted him to play at tomorrow night and he could ask Ophealia to see if she wanted to go. "Is she taking it ok? Or is she not?" he asked her.

"Ophealia, but the media and directors are wanting to meet with you."

"I know, but it's been work and more work. I need a break clear my schedule for a few more days"

"Oh alright, promise me we get stuff done in a few days."

"I promise."

She turned to him after hanging up and placing the phone back on the table "Sorry about that I got to have a few more days before I start working. For her it's all work and no play. I get tired of it sometimes." she snuggled back into him and rested her head on his chest. "You're cute." she said softly.

"Well you do need your play time every once and a while.." Clemente said and then stopped and realized what he said and chuckled, "..I meant that in a non sexual way haha wow my mind is dirty today and I don't know why." he said while turning red. He leaned down and gave her a kiss and kissed her forehead, "I know I'm cute I hate this baby face that I have haha" he said while putting his hands on his face, "I hate my baby face!" he said jokingly.

"I know but Sarah doesn't allow it." she said nuzzling more into him. "You're around me that's why. I think your baby face is cute." pulling his hands away. "Are you doing anything tonight?"

"No ma'am I'm not. Why do you ask?" he said as she put his hand into hers, "And she should allow it because I'll make sure she will, which means that I'll not put any harm to her I'll just talk to her and reason with her. Well hoping she'll be reasonable." he said and looked at her "But other than that no I don't have anything planned for tonight." he said staring into her eyes and smirked.

"Cause I have nothing planned. This might sound weird but I have no clue what to wear to the party and I pretty much wore everything I own. Maybe we can go for a shopping spree, haven't done that for sometime. Perhaps you talk to her, I can call her back if you want." she started to stroke his hands. "Your hands are so hands, do you have any talents?"

Clemente shook his head viguriously "Oh god no haha, I can wait till I meet her face to face." he said chuckling. He could feel her rub agaisnt his hand, "Actually I do, I play the piano, violin, guitar, flute, cello, and alot more. And plus I'm a DJ, and to be honest that sound like a good idea. But what are we going to do with the Media when they see us?" he asked her rub his fingers against her hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.