Dark Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
When he kissed her passionately she felt a spark, one that bounded them. "Wow......that was....wow." she said wanting to kiss him again. When he brought the movie it brought her back to reality. "No way, that's my favorite as well." she beamed with a smile. "I think you and I are going to be awesome together. But I don't understand why we have to wait two days to tell everyone that I chose you. All the Vampires will be pissed."

"I agree but it's tradition from all of a our families and I can talk to the console about it tomorrow and see what the say." he said while turning around and looked to see for the DVD player and stopped and looked back at her. "So where do you want to watch this at?" he asked holding up the movie an shook it side ways, "I say that you have other movies with Simon Pegg and Nick Frost in it haha those are my favorite celebs." he said chuckling. He blushed at what she said and nodded with agreement "I agree I think that us meeting was pure destiny and I'm glad that I met you."

"Alright, let me know what they say." Out here the TV is in the cupboard over there, pointing out to a gothic amoir. "Do you want the surround sound on? Oh yea, there my favorite celebs as well. Agreed." going over to the amoir and opening it up. "DVD?" reaching her hand out for the movie.

"Alright and yes Surround Sound is always on for me, I turn up the volume at my house to the max when I DJ and stuff and also when I play my 360 and PS3." he said chuckling knowing it bothers the neighboors but he didn't care. He handed her the movie and smiled, "Popcorn? Do we want Popcorn during this movie and some drinks?" he asked. He turned around and started taking off his shirt, "Whoa...phew...I hate wearing shirts for long periods of time." he said as he was taking off his shirt. His shirt got caught up against his muscle shirt and pulled it up and showed his scares that was all over his back and a tattoo of Angel Wings on his shoulder blades. He realized that his back was showing and pulled it down quickly hoping she didn't see his back. he didn't like the fact that he had so many scars from fights he did to prove himself to the other vampires that he was worthy and also from outside when he took his walks and got jumped by asshole Vampires.

"Oh nice!! I was thinking pizza, but we could do popcorn. Drinks are in the fridge, feel free to look around the place while I set this up." Out of the corner of her eye she saw him taking his shirt off, from her point of view she didn't see the scars except for the fact that he worked out alot and had a tattoo. "Nice muscles and cool tattoo." She didn't mind him being shirtless, in fact she wanted him to be comfortable around her.

He stopped thinking about popcorn and agreed with Pizza, "Nevermind haha Pizza sounds perfect!" he said with joy, he walked to the fridge and saw a bottle of wine, champagne, some beer, and a bottle of Vodka in the freezer and then the soda, "Planning a big party or a football game?" he said smiling and holding up the beverages, Vampires didn't drink beverages like that but Clemente wasn't any ordinary Vampire. He grabbed a couple of cokes and walked to the living room and sat them on the table with a cup shade under them so they liquid from the can wouldn't ruin the furniture. He pulled out his IPhone and saw that he had 20 missed calls and 16 text messages and they where all from Selene, "Wow..." he said under his breath, and shook his head. He clicked 'View Later' and went to his contacts and started to call the Pizza place, "Hey, what kinda of pizza do you want, babe?" he said and realized that he called her 'babe' "Oh shit, you dumbass.." he said to himself and continued, "..sorry I didn't mean to call you 'babe' that soon...please forgive me." he blushed at his own words.

"Oh most of those are gifts. I never really drink them, unless I have a bad day or some kind of celebration." she said taking her seat. "Thanks." opening the can up and taking a sip. "Everything alright?" noticing the annoyance in his voice. "Pepperoni is my favorite." She blushed when he called her babe. "It's quite alright, I don't have any nick names at all, so it's fine. Things happen when they happen." she leaned into him and rested her head on his chest.

"Yes ma'am and no everything is alright it's just Selene, she called me like 20 times and texted me like 16 times and I didn't answer them, she must wonder where I'm at but I really don't care right now because I'm with you." he said while putting his arms around her. Clemente called the pizza place and ordered 3 boxes of pizzas and 2 litters of Dr. Pepper so she can have some soda to drink. The door bell rang and he got up and answered the door, "$36.87, sir. Oh and there is no garlic on these pizzas sir." said the pizza guy, "It's cool man, that's only a myth that isn't true. And here you go bro and keep the change." he said back to the man, Clemente pulled out a 100 dollar bill and gave it to him. "Smells good doesn't it?" he said with a smirk, "Where are the plates, hun?" he asked. "I'll be serving you for now on as in you chill and I cook and get you what you need." he said and winked at her.

"I appreciate that." she said as she nuzzled into him. "Sure does, I'm starving. Plates are in the kitchen cupboard all the way to the right of the sink. You don't have to do that, really. But if you insist, I'll let you do it." She snuggled into him again. "I really appreciate you stopping by. This was so much fun. Only in a few hours we're already talking about commitment."

He smiled and looked at her and handed the plate with 2 peices on it "Do you think we are moving to fast because if you do I do apologize and I'll slow down." he said, and got him 2 peices as well. "HOT!!" he yelled as he took a bite and spat it out and blushed red "I'm a dumbass for putting that in my mouth hahaha!" he laughed at himself, he got up and turned on the movie and sat back down neck to her. "Do you want me to spoil you?" he said as he kissed her cheek.

"No I don't think so. Do you think we're moving a bit too fast?" She laughed when he bit into the pizza, "Sorry it was just too funny. But, are you okay? Spoil me how exactly?" tilting her a head bit to the side.

"No I don't think so either." he said smiling. He gave her a glare and smirked "It was not missy." he said jokingly and blew on the pizza before he took a bite and chuckled, "Well like get what ever you want and make you breakfast and bring it to you in the bed, make you dinner ever night, etc." he said and smiled, "In my mind, woman should be treated like queens and should have respect no matter what they do. That's just my opinion." he said and looked at the TV and pressed play in the DVD Remote. "More coke?" he asked "This is want spoiling is and I'll show as well." he said winking at her and showing his fangs as he smiled.

"Alright, Clemente." giving him a little punch in the arm. "That sounds wonderful, no one has really done anything like that for me." taking another bite of pizza. "Well, I like that your open to talk about certain things. Sure, thanks." She noticed his fangs when she smiled, "I've never seen fangs up close before, I must say they're beautiful."

He blushes and walks to the fridge "Thanks, they are kind of a pain in the ass but I got use to the." he said. He got the coke for and walked over to her and handed to her the drink, "You want to see them even closer.." he said while opening his mouth and showing his fangs, "..you can touch them if you want. I won't bite." he said smiling.

"I bet and thanks again." blushing at his offer to see them she nodded. Reaching her hand out she touched them, "Cold and sharp." she ran her finger to the tip and without realizing it she knicked the tip of her finger against them. "Oh I'm so sorry." noticing the blood on his fang.

The blood on his fangs dripped on his tougne and it tingled his entire body, "It's fin...." he said as he stopped and his eyes turned black and his fangs got longer and sharper, the taste of her blood did something to him, he got up and looked down at her, noticing that she seemed afraid that he was going to attack her, "Don't worry I'm not going to hurt you." he said, something didn't seem normal, he wasn't craving for human blood, but instead a flashback hit him, "Ahhh!!" he yelled falling to his knees, "UGHH!!" he screamed once more, his body tensing up, his muscles flexed, a flash of Ophealia's life was going through his head and saw everything that happened including the grusom accident with Eric. Finally it stopped and he opened his eyes, and looked at Ophealia, he was panting hard, "I'm so so sorry. I don't know how that happened." he said while covering his head with his hands.

When he said that he wouldn't hurt she immediately started to relax. Ophealia went to his side to comfort you and trying to ease the pain. "Will you be okay, what happened? I think you should lay down." helping him up and over to the couch. This was the first time that she saw a vampire fall to their knees in agony. "What did you see?" realizing he had a flashback since he was wasn't craving her blood.

"Your life..and Eric.." he said faintly, he grabbed her hand and held it against his, he looked at her and smirked, "You where a little punk when you where a little kid." he said with a chuckle, and then stopped, "I saw Eric, you and him where so happy with each other..I-I-I don't want to make it seem that I'm going to make a replacement because I don't think I can make you as happy as he did..." he said and slid his hand away from hers in fear of disappointing her, "I don't want to let you down..." he said trying to get up. He stared at the door for about 35 seconds and thought to himself 'Maybe I should go save herself from someone like me...I don't know..' and then lowered his head again.

"Yea, I suppose I was." chuckling softly. "Can you stop talking like that, I chose you and I know Eric that would want me to be with you. If I know him well he enough he wants you to protect me and be in my life since I have no one else." she took his hand. "You won't let me down. I alredy chose you." she said softly. Kneeling down she rested her head next to his heart.

He leaned back so she can lay on his chest and she rested her head on his heart, "I know you did...it's just that, I've never felt like this and I don't want to do anything wrong and mess it up.." he said as he lift arm up and wrapped it around her and held her tight against him, he loved the feel of her skin against his fingers, he closed his eyes and smiled, "I'm sorry for my emotions getting to me and possibly messing up the our time together, I just don't to mess anything up." he said while kissing the top of her head, and chuckled "You where a roudy one as a child haha, you should've seen me as a kid haha, ask my father he'll tell you stories of what I would do hahahaha, it would drive him crazy." Clemente said while laughing. "I would run into walls for no reason and get up and spin around and say 'I'm ok!! I'm ok!!' wow I was a retard haha" he chuckled.

Status
Not open for further replies.