Dark Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
"He's with me whenever I dance." smiling back at him. "I would love it if you took his place, by being at my side. There's no need for competition because I already want you. He was, and I never searched for anyone since then, and now that I have feelings for you I want to choose you and have you in my life. That's if you're willing." wrapping her arms around him. "What do you mean where the hell I came from?" she asked looking up at him in his eyes.

He smiled and then was shocked again when she wrapped his arms around him, no one has done something like that at all, and this was a first. Was she not cold or bothered with the tempature with his skin. He started to grow feels for her even more and they have just met today, "Yes I'm willing to be by yourside and into your life and if you want I can take Eric's place." he said smiling and wrapped his arms around her slowly and kinda nervous to do so becuase of his cold skin hitting her back, but he did placing his hands on her waist and ran them to her back and held her in his arms, "Well I mean is by before you came along my life was just a same ol'boring life and when I saw you it was different and no exciting and different and I like different. I just wonder where the hell have you been half my life." he said smiling down at her, "Wow you have beautiful eyes." he said while staring into her eyes.

"Thank you." she said embracing his touch not mind his cold skin. "I was going to ask you and say the same thing." blushing softly, she turned her head slightly and closed her eyes. "I'm flattered." she said softly. "But there is something else I want to ask you, does this mean when it comes time for you too chose I would have to talk to all your friends and other coven members?"

She asked a really good question but he already knew the answer to that, "Actually that'll be your choice and I can ask my father and see what he says when the time comes. And I hope my hands aren't too cold for you." he said and started to release so she wouldn't get cold. She was beautiful, very beautiful, he smiled at her, "Alot of Vamps are possibly going to be pissed off when they find out that you chose me, well I wouldn't say pissed but like a reaction of Holy-Shit-She-Chose-Clemete kind of a reaction." he said. He could picture everyone staring at him in an ackward way and his best friend looking at him like "I'm going to kill you" kinda look on his face. But it was her choice not anyone else, every Vampire has to respect of the Humans choice no matter what it is and they know not to mess Clemente because he is The Elders son. "So what else do you want to do today?" he asked her.

"Okay, and your hands are fine it's not bothering me." she looking into his eyes which were amazing. "All of them would be jealous because of the tabloids. Hmmm....idk, it's my relaxation day. What do you want to do?" smiling playfully at him. Suddenly, her phone rang. "Excuse me?" she said running to answer it.

"Hello?"
"Why the hell would you buy bottle of blood?!" demanded Lana, her assistant.
"Lana, It was for a friend it's nothing serious."
"I don't care, I'm coming over there."
"No, you promised not to bother me today."
"You're right I'm sorry, but all of the Vampire media is talking about it."
"I know and I don't care. Goodbye." said Ophealia and hung up the phone. "Sorry about that, that was my assistant calling because she saw the tabloids about me buying blood. It never ends, sometimes I wish it did."

Clemente looked at her and thought "Hmmm.." he paced back and forth thinking "Well I got an idea, but it'll have to wait to til the ceremony when you choose before everyone and I can make them stop as well, if I need to plus they should leave you alone because of what I did earlier and your assistant is very nosy by the way haha." he said smiling. He thought on what he wanted to do but couldn't think of anything "Well I don't know what..what do you want to do?" he said smiling at her.

"What's your idea?" tilting her head to the side wondering what is plans were. "That's only if you want to, because if I chose to be yours, the media will be after the both of us. Yes, she is but she's also looking out for me. Don't make me have to ask you because I currently have nothing in mind." chuckling softly.

He thought and made up something and then laughed about it "Well we can drop off the face of the earth and move to Hawaii. Do you want them to leave you alone and have their attention payed on me?" he said and he knew that wasn't going to happen with Hawaii but it was a good thought though. "And I understand, my friends and family are the same way. They don't no when to leave me alone and let me take care of myself for a little while haha." he said chukling "They are to protective." Clemente was trying to think of something but had no clue "Well I don't have anything in mine but wait..what's going to happen if I did make you ask me? Huh? I'm so scared missy." he said laughing and jokingly.

She laughed at his statement, "It's a price to be paid when you're the star of the vampire community." Sighing softly, "Yes, it is and also very annoying." Laughing again, she punched him in the arm but playfully, "You know Clemente, we don't have to wait until the ceremony what if we do it here and now?"

She had a point about it all but that would speed things up a bit to fast and it was tradition that they waited til the ceremony "Well that could happen but it's tradition to have them wait til then, but I don't know. I would love to but I don't want to change our tradition but..hmm." he said and stopped and thought really hard and was worried that if he didn't agree with her then she might change her mind and he didn't want that to happen. "Damn it..I want to say yes but then again I don't want to say no and have you change your mind and make you think that I don't feel the way you do.." and he stopped and realized he was talking to much and stuttering like a little kid. He blushed and sat down, "Wow I don't know what is wrong with me but I'm getting butterflies in my stomach, whoa it feels werd. I feel like a little kid again haha." he said turning extremely red.

"I could wait, I don't want to force you nor have you break tradition." she said softly. "That happens because you love me and feel the same way about me. I just think I could say yes now, and then during the ceremony you could act surprised what do you think. Or we could it then and not do it now. Clemente, the reason I feel this way about you is because it feels like you and I have an awesome connection and I don't want to lose that." standing to sit on his lap.

He smiled at her "You know, your mind works just like mine but it seems like an awesome plan to me. I'm glad I've met you and.." he said and paused, he looked down, he has never said to a woman the he believes the he lovers her and he was afraid to say, he looked up and continued, "..uhm..nevermind haha, my mind is just wondering around." he finished. She sat in his lap and her scent as always smelt wonderful and knowing when he gets back home her scent is going to be all over him, "I can see it when I go home, Selene is going to smell your scent and then question who you are. She's the jealous type to be honest." he said chuckling.

"And what?" I want to know, please tell me she." she said as she nuzzled into him more and more. "I don't think I should be worried about her too much. Plus, my scent is easy to detect so I don't think it'll be that much of an issue. Tell me about your father, the one who made you." Just being with him made her want him more and more. Even the urge to resist kissing him was hard. "Clemente, how about we watch a movie?"

"The one that turned me? Or the one who planted the seed in my mum?" he asked, he wanted to kiss her for some reason, he wanted to know what it felt like but fought the erge to do so, he didn't want to do that and it be too soon so he tried to keep his mind in other places, "Well that sounds like a good idea. What movie shall we watch?" he asked her as he got up and crossed his hands and smiled, being with her was like life starting over again. He was happy, very happy.

"The one that turned you." She too wanted to kiss him back. "Anything you like, the collection is in the shelving over there." pointing to her collection. "Choose any one you like. You might be surprised." Feeling the same happiness all she could do was smiled inside.

"Well, I was just a little boy when he found me, my parents dis-owned me and left me on the side of a road and, um, I was digging into a dumpster for food one night and he came by and saw me, he said as he was walking 'Your to young to be out here this late at night.' I looked up and saw him and he had a couple of people with him, 'Where's your parents.' he asked and I looked down and started tearing up, and I said 'Gone..they dis-owned me..' and that same moment he grabbed me and took me under his shoulder and took me as his. Ever since he was like my real father, a father that should've been in my life from the beginning but didn't.." Clemente started to clinch his fist and his eyes turning black, and continued, "I was just a kid when they left me..but when he came an saved me I was happy. My father is kind and loving, even though I was human he protected me from the others so they wouldn't hurt me, he tought me everything, fighting and how to use my mind and to keep myself in control. I wouldn't have changed anything in the world but to keep someone like him in my life. he changed me for my 19th birthday..he told me that I was ready and that I was special and was meant to be like one of them..that I was choosen by the Gods. And I believe that once he meets you..he's going to love you. The Elder loves humans and vampires, he's not like the rest of them..he's respectful." he said and smiled up at her. "And I wanted to say that....I believe that I'm...in-love with you as well.." he said blushing and sat down and covered his face and chuckled "Haha I haven't blushed since I've been human."

"I'm so sorry to hear that but at least you're happy." she said warmly. "I guess I have that effect." walking up to him "Did you find anything to your liking?" Before she knew it, she kissed him and pulled away immediately, "So sorry I...I didn't mean to you. I couldn't help myself."

When she kissed him, it suprised him and he liked it but when she pulled away he was confused. "Hey, it's fine..to be honest I was wanting to kiss you but didn't have the balls to do so, but you beat me to the punch." he said while he blushed. Her lips where smootha against his and wet. He liked it alot, "To be honest, that was my first kiss.." he said and now Clemente felt embarrassed about that, knowing that Ophealia has already had hers.."I know it's pathetic and funny but it's true haha" he chuckled and blushed.

She chuckled at his comment. "Well then, that makes you a scared vampire doesn't it." She meant this in a playful way. "I guess I'm the one that does the initiating. Haha." She looked at him stunned, "Your first kiss, really? I usually don't kiss guys, I never kissed Eric. Since we were just friends. So I guess, you'd count that as my first as well. I must say you're really good at it too. No, it's not funny. I think it's cute, just like you." she said smiling as she tapped his nose gently. "Let's watch a movie and order pizza."

He blushed at what she said and then chuckled at his own embarrassment, "Well not really, once I grow them I won't be so shy and nervous around you." he said and took her hand, Clemente stared into her eyes, "Like this." he said as he leaned toward her and gave her a passionate kiss, and put his arms on her waiste and then ran them to her back. And said as he released his lips from hers and smiled "I hope that was good enough of a kiss.." he blushed then continued "..and how about we watch this?" he said and held up a movie called Shawn of the Dead and smiled big "It's my all time favorite movie!" he said like a kid and then laughed.

Status
Not open for further replies.