Dark Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
A smile grew on her face. "Well your name is it French?" she asked before he could answer her. When she heard his phone go off she turned away to let him speak privately. When he was off, "Girlfriend or something?" noticing his reaction when he was on the phone at the time. "It's alright, my assistant is the same way."

"Haha no, no girlfriend, just someone who has taken care of me since I was a human boy and now has grew feelings toward me that I don't pay attention too." he said grinning and walked over to a chair and sat down and said "Well kinda but my family was british and and french but I guess you can say that but it's mainly British." he said looking at her. "So what is your name? If you don't mind me asking." he said wondering if he should've asked a better question, he started playing with his hands again. "You look rather beautiful today. You didn't have to get all dressed up for me. Why did you actually?" he asked in a curious tone.

"Oh, that understandable and very cool about your name. I don't know if I should say it's one of the reasons why Vampires want me. But, I feel like I should tell you, my name is actually Siberian. Have you heard the Vondrak and Von Faust vampire coven. It is rumored that Dracula descended from them and I'm the last living descendant. Maybe the reason you and I couldn't stop thinking about each other was because of my heritage." She's never told any one that before and wasn't sure how he'll take that. "You're a vampire, I had to. It would've been disrespectful of me not to."

When he heard her say that he was shocked and suprised, he got up and bowed in her presence, "I'm sorry, I didn't know. Please forgive me for my rudeness my lady." he said worried that the Dark Lord was watching from above, "Please accept my apologizes..Siberian." he said once more and looked up at her to grab her hand and kissed it. He closed his eyes as he was doing that and felt a sudden spark shoot through his body.

"Woah, Clemente what was that about?" taken aback at his reaction from she just had told him. "No one really knows to be honest. If vampires found out, they'll want me for power and to gain world domination. I don't think I want that and if it ever happens I want to be with someone I care about." She too felt a spark when it hit him. "Are my ancestors wanting me to be with him." she thought.

He looked up at her and got up, "My apologizies, Siberian. Your secret is safe with me, I promise. And to be honest I wouldn't use you for your power like the rest of them out their." he said. He knew if the rest of them found out what she really was then everything would change dramatically, things would be alot different and she would be deep trouble, maybe even life threatening. Clemente walked to the window and checked to see if anyone was creeping up at the house and saw some one going threw the gate, he opened the door really quick and screamed while covering his face with a mask, "BACK AWAY FROM THIS PROPERTY OR I WILL DESTROY YOU UNDER THE ELDERS NAME!! GO AWAY AND LEAVE HER BE, NOW!!" The man hawled ass to the other side and so did the rest, Clemente closed the door lightly and turned around and looked at her and smiled "You shall be left alone for now on, no one should bother you anymore and if they shall return, please let me know and I'll be here before you know it."

He walked to the bar and saw the bottle of blood and chuckled, "For me?" he said and smiled. He grabbed to glasses and opened the bottle of blood and poured it in one glass and a glass of water for Ophealia, "Here, so what questions do you have for me that you want to know." he said while sitting down and taking small sips of his drink.

Ophealia watched him still unsure why he was being so protective of her. "Thank you, I will definitely let you know." She nodded, "That's for you, I hope you like it." Reaching for the glass of water he handed her, "Well, are you like my protector now?" taking a few sips. "There's alot I want to ask you but I'm not sure how to ask them without being too personal."

Clemente chuckled and took a sip of his drink, "Well, I thought you might want you privacy from all those cattle outside. And no ma'am I'm not, well I can if you want me too be, but that is your choice." he smiled at her, and he could tell that she was nervous on asking certain questions but he didn't mind at all. It was his first to be with a female human, well not his first all his friends tried to hook him up with several but didn't pay attention to them but Ophealia was different and he liked that.

"Hey, you can ask me any question you want. Don't be afraid, I won't bite...well..not yet that is." he said with a smirk on his face and chuckled jokingly.

"Well I appreciate it, thank you. I don't really have anyone for protection and I would love it if you did that for me." smiling warmly at him. "Do you drink human blood or something else? And are the myths true about vampires?" she said calming down.

He smiled at her when she wanted him to be her protecter, and nodded "Well I guess that means that I'm your Guardian for your protection." Clemente smiled and got up and walked toward her and ran his palm from her forehead, down, running his middle finger in the middle of her face, to her lips, and kneeled with her hand in his. "I vow to protect you with my life, even if it means I die for your saftey. I will protect you from all harm and evil that try and harm you. I'll be by your side with my every dying breathe I shall take. I, Siberian, will and always be your protecter and Guardian." and leans toward her hand and kisses it.

Clemente laughs at what she asked and smile, "Yes the myths are true about us but some of us don't drink human blood, I do but not on a daily bases, I don't like to be a Vampire that feeds on humans. And I sometimes drink human blood but I don't go hunt for human blood I have them store in my freezer in the garage, don't worry I won't suck your blood when I get hungry, I have a life supply for me at the house." he smiled and took another sip. "And very good bottle by the way, where did you get it at?" he asked her.

She blushed when he knelt in front of her and kissed her hands, "Do me a favor and stop calling me that. It makes me think your refering to my ancestors." When he touched her, it her want to be with him even more.

"Oh really, that's interesting. I didn't know that Vampires could choose to drink something else if they wanted or not feed on humans. But what if I wanted you change me?" being somewhat realistic. "Thank you, I got it a nearby grocery store, not to far from here." impressed on her choice.

He smiled and said "Yes ma'am I do apologize." he watched her as she blushed and chuckled, "Yeah, we can decide what we rather drink and well.." he fooze and stared into her eyes knowing that she was being serious, and looked at his drink and chuckled and smiled showing off on of his fangs and blushed at the same time and continued "..that my dear is your choice and if that is what you really want, it's a couple of days before you have to choose before all the Vampires on who you want to own you or something like that." he looked up at her and smiled lightly, "Your very extrodinary..did you know that?" he asked and chuckled taking the last of the blood and sighed in relief of the good taste of the bottle she bought for him.

"so what else questions do you have for me or is that all of them? I;m just wondering by the way, no rushing." he said, sitting their on the chair with is legs crossed and scanned her, she was very beautiful.

She closed her eyes to listen to her ancestors advice. They felt her being safe around him and told her that it was okay make that choice if she wanted to. "Alright, alright, you win Borislav." she said softly. "Clemente, it seems as if my ancestors really wants me to be with you and with that being said, I'll be yours. It seems as if they wanted this to happen." she said softly moving closer to him for a hug. "Well are vampires able to reproduce in real life? One more thing, if I become your pet, wouldn't the other's be jealous?"

He was suprised at what she said and nodded as she walked over and gave him a hug, "Yes ma'am but I'm not going to treat you like a pet, your flesh and blood not some dog, your a human being like the rest of us, well some of us. And I believe so I have no clue.." he said while smiling and looked alittle worried and continued, "..um..probably I know one who will. Your going to have to choose in front of them all and I'll act suprised like I didn't know this was going to happen." he said as he chuckled. He looked at her and said once more, "Your not my pet, I'm not like the rest of the Vampires in this world. You'll just be someone who will be living with me for the rest of the days, that's if you choose to that is." he said with a big smile.

She blushed and smiled softly, "Alright, then I'm yours until I want you to change me. But wait, what about my dancing and next year's concert. Wouldn't I have to fake my death? When do I choose in front of everyone and do I have to wear something special?" She wanted to know all of this now since she was being very serious about it. Smiling at him, "I think I love you."

"Well just where what you think is nice, and I belive it's in 2 days, I'll find out and let you know. And why would you need to fake your death? You can still dance when your with me, if you want to." he said. He turned around and walked to the bar and grabbed a bottle of water and stopped and froze when she said the she thinks that she loves him, his eyes widened and his hands started shaking, he set the bottle down on the table and turned around to looked at her, his cheeks was blood red and that's not normal for a Vampire to get that red. "Um..you think you love me?" he said in a nervous voice, no one, especially a woman ever told him that she loved Clemente. "Are you sure, that you do? I'm not mad or anything or saying that you shouldn't but I just want to make sure that, that's what you really feel." he said stuttering. Clemete smiled and blushed at the same time, "So this is what it feels to get this way with your stomach." he chuckled.

"Sounds good, thank you. You sure, dancing wouldn't be a problem, just don't walk out everytime I'm on stage." she said with a smile. "Yes, that's really how I feel. It's like as if I known you for a life time." she said as moved closer to him. Ophealia was blunt about her feelings and would always speak her mind. "Clemente, I wouldn't have asked you come if there wasn't a connection. Plus, my ancestors like you alot." she said with a chuckle.

Clemente laughed at what she said, "Haha I won't walk out this time I promise, I'll just fall asleep and wait til you get done, haha." he said jokingly. He couldn't explain the feelings he has toward her right now, it was different, she thinks that she loves him and it was a shock, he hasn't had any woman tell him that or had this type of connection with anyone, especially a woman, "Your ancestors like me? Why do they? I don't see what's so special about me." he chukled staring into her eyes as she walked closer to him.

Taking his hands into her, "Yes, well you heard their voices when you called me Siberian right? And you also felt a shock go down your spine, right? That is their way of approval, the last time they did was with my long time dance partner, Eric. But he passed away awhile ago, fatal car accident he was driving to our first concert together and we were in high school. "

He did feel the chill that ran up his spine and the voice bu he thought he was hearing things but he wasn't till she told him, maybe they where meant to meet, something made him walk out of the theatre last night, "I did hear it but at first I thought I was hearing things but I guess I wasn't. The funny thing is, is that I had a feeling that I needed to go outside so I did and I didn't know what it was but I guess I know why now." he said smiling and then it went away when he found out that Ophealia's partner, Eric, died in a fatal car accident, "I'm sorry that happend, I no that no one can't replace him and I won't because the word I hear you speak is too meaningful and I can't compete to something like and I never will..but I'm sure he is in a better place. I truely am sorry, he seemed like a great guy." he said with his head down. He looked up as her hand was on his, he smiled alittle and then he felt the warmth of hers that equaled his cold hands, "Wow I almost forgot what it felt like." he said chuckling. "Where the hell did ou come from?" he said laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.