Dark Heresy: The White Chamber

What Asmo said. I was also thinking that we could use it for added complication or plot device later on, if the Acolytes are going to be on the planet for awhile... part of a larger cartel or something, who knows. Up to everyone, particularly our resident GM/DM!

Yeah, if anyone has any ideas for "complications" arising from this duckshoot, then speak now.

And no, they are not working for the C'tan. >:|

Hmm, I was thinking of using it as a plot push for later, but not knowing what's in store I don't know if that's realistic or not. It could just be a "random encounter" D:< You get those all the time in RPGs.

They're part of a smuggling house that deals in Xeno technology among other things and one the survivors from the group get back to warn their bosses of acolytes in town they think were there for them?

I'm sort of in a place where I can post, but if you guys want I'll just sit by as you decimate these guys and then announce myself. Or Cobier could just enter in on a fight that you don't really need his help during.

I won't actually be back home till May 21st. On a road trip right now.

Up to you guys.

I plan on posting sometime within the next 6 hours.

Sorry about the delay, fellows.

Okay, Orion, we'll try to finish up this fight by the 21st.

Anyone who doesn't post by then will be beaten up by Escher gangers.

I plan on keeping this severed head around for the reason of I'm a fucking Eversor, it's what we do.

'k, dude.

I'll post today.

Just not right now.

Watching F1 race.

I will be posting shortly. I want to showcase Severus' melee skill while hes not shitting himself surrounded my dark eldar.

Back home pretty much. At a friend's house toniht but going COMPLETELY home sunday.

But as far as easy internet access, I'm "home".

*notices his own promise*

o_o

Er, right...

Okay, tried to give a decent-ish set up to the bar.

ENTER IF YOU CAN GET PAST BOUNCER BUBBA. THE 1000th OF HIS LINE.