Dark Heresy: The White Chamber

So they are the:

Serious thousand sons jr. emomarines loot whores.

And that got shortened into BLUD RAHVENS.

*WMD falls to his knees, raising his fists to the sky, platoon style*

BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUD RAAAAAAAAAAAHVEEENS!

Chapter 3 is underway.

I'll let your characters come up with the plan to go to the Sigurd Hive World. Vates will remain emo and Conway will be all old and creepy.

Well it seems I got stuck with Psyker Detail, so I'll stick with Zayin and be dragged into whatever shenanigans he gets himself into.

Right, time for everyone to get their Hive World Heads on. I'll need help depicting this place.

And Orion, I'll need you to describe the bar where we meet you.

Cool Hiver skills come into play. and being a scary ass skull masked murder-machine helps too.

As do posts of more than six lines.

YAY HIVES!!!

Though Severus might not like the nobles as a matter of principle, unless they're paying him at the time.

I'm at Denver right now. I'll post when I'm not being charged by the second. SAME GOES FOR AL RP'S I'M IN. SPREAD THE WORD!!!

Vay, we don't want to discuss Alarius and nobles, you know how Eversor's get when they rage.

So get drunk and bitch about nobles, get our asses in a fight with the law then namedrop Conway?

Then he'll detonate our explosive collars.

Since Orion is busy for the moment, I thought we might have a little distraction.

you realise that cain has mechadendrites right?

theoretically he can propell himself forward with two of them to close with the enemy in the time it takes to draw his new chainsword, and with the other two clothesline at least one or two on each side, provided they dont duck, or his can impale one with each mechadendrite, this is not including the drawing of the hellpistol and chainsword, which could account for a further two or three, just as the gangers open fire.

join that with the skill and combat abilities of the other acolytes, and i think you underestimated our strength tain.

we could, with a small amount of luck on our side, decimate such a poorly armed group of that number.

They have pocket Hive Fleets... be careful.

Like Tain says, it's a distraction rather than a challenge.

Take 2 guys each and have some fun! Show us how your characters fight when they're not being bitch-slapped by a daemonhost or raped by Eldar.