Dark Heresy: The White Chamber

....yeah, but the ultramarines ALSO killed the shit outta the tau at Pavonis.

True, but i remember that they allowed the tau to withdraw before declaring an exterminatus on the planet, because of tyrannic infestation.

Edit: Different battle

He's not allying with us. He's an alien operative who's killed one of our contacts and replaced him.

aww crap, yep grimdark as only 40k can be. Brother Severdus, prepare the Titans.

Right, I'll let you guys fill in the blanks for Chapter 3.

We escape the Dark Eldar and rendezvous with Inquisitor Conway on the moonbase at Sheol XVII. From there we theorise that the missing sections of the Acherade may have actually completed the scheduled warp jump to Sigurd IV.

We therefore travel to Sigurd IV, a hive world where the missing sections have crashed. There we meet the Inquisitor's contact on that planet.

*Points to Orion*

But, just to complicate things, the hive world is also currently under attack by ______

And the _____________ Chapter of Space Marines have been called in to help.

So the Hive World is under attack by SPESS MEHRENS! and the SPESS MEHRENS! Chapter of Space Marines has been called in to help?

*shoots Seiji in the crotch with a shokk attack gun*

Not how I intended for my response to be used, but it made me laugh non-the-less!

Dark angels are dress wearing faggots, You all know what i would have said so there's no point in saying it.

I wanted you all to say Orks. Victory is mine.

*goes to find out who the Blood Ravens are*

And lost the records their early history, and when they found then the only one to read them destroyed them....

They are the emomarines.