Dark Heresy: The White Chamber

You need more to go on than Ork WARZONE?

How much more did my post need?

*Doesn't think he wants Asmo to answer that* >_______>

Should've mentioned the 6 unmanned Dreadnoughts you have out back that are in desperate need of pilots and weapons-callibration.

That can be arranged in my next post once somebody actually REPLIES.

>_>

I'm working on more than just

"Alarius waits to stab a mofo if he even so much as blinks wrong*

srsly asmo, why did you hijack me into here anyway?

So the bomb blast kills you too.

The bomb blast will always kill me, It's located in my freaking chest.

Edit: what about this old guy with Iron hands stuff, what's he got?

Should've mentioned the 6 unmanned Dreadnoughts you have out back that are in desperate need of pilots and weapons-callibration.

The hermit lives outback I presume..

*looks at map of holy Tera*

But wheres Australia?

It's now a training ground for the Adeptus Custodes

GMK, why has your character completely missed the point and started talking about Iron Hands equipment?

Ship down in middle of warzone, death sphere approaching planet, crashed into space hulk/Acherade. yep, and if we're going to that war zone swarming with orks we'll need a bigger gun.

So you want us to rob some old guy?

GMK, why has your character completely missed the point and started talking about Iron Hands equipment?

I mentioned Iron Hands stuff in my post as what they were going to pick up from this Hermit on the planet originally before the Evertore messed up everything. I was kind of just throwing it in as what purpose they had to come to the Hive world though. BUT IF YOU GUYS ARE SO INTERESTED IN OLD STUFF. . . .HMMMMMMMMMMM~!

Let this be a lesson to you.

NO FILLER.

>:[

At least I owned up to it.

>=[

What problems do you have with BORROWING from an old man anyway? He could be a cool old fart NPC.

Not rob, Purchase. Warp Travel takes a long time and lets monthly paycheck accrue after all. :p

*Imagines Severus trying to use a space marine-sized botler wearing powerarmour 50 sizes to big for him.*

I think I see a problem with your plan GMK.

assassin's don't wear power armor dude. and Severus would be using a las cannon not a bolter, better range.

My point was, normal sized human would be seriously encumbered using SM weapons and equipment, I.E. A single marine can carry a heavy bolter and fire it standing up and hundreds of rounds, while it take a team of two to do the same in the IG and it must be properly braced for firing on a tripod or wheeled carriage.