Dark Heresy: The White Chamber

It's okay, I know all you little kiddies are terrified of bars and don't know what to do when faced with scarey adult themes.

If WMD & Seiji & Tain don't post in the next two days then I'ma postan without 'em.

>=]

Posted without Seiji & Tain. Now you guys will have to catch up on the difficult task of. . .

ENTERING A BAR.

WAIT, THERE'S STUFF HAPPENING?

Clearly I need to check more often, my bad.

Ok orion, posted, hope you're not planning to have a barfight, that stuff Severus has is strong so unless you want to see drunken ninja sniper style...

BUT BARFIGHTS ARE SO COOL IN THE MOVIES!

Pshnaw I wasn't going to actually start one unless YOU SAID THE WRONG THING.

But you didn't.

We already had a random fight. I think another one without a point would just be dragging ass.

I'LL POST WHEN IT BE DAYLIGHT AROUND HERE. . . unless some of the other guys want me to wait so they can put in their two cents on such a pulse-pounding conversation.

Barfights are only cool until someone brings a Knife...or gun....or Krak Grenades.

Just Sayin

Orion, what the hell is a "look of friendly contempt"?

Exactly Darkness, exactly.

Also, Asmo do want me to just reply to your post & get stuff moving or give everyone else a chance to post?

Reply to everything.

Always.

Immediately.

perhaps he holds them in contempt, but somehow does it in a freindly manner?

Passive contempt.......

You guts will look nice as a belt and your s...... oh wait.... PURGE THE HERETIC!

No reaction to the Ork warzone prospect? o__o

Collecting thoughts from Severus, hope to post soon though would be nice to have more to go on but i should manage. Severus is going to take a more active role in this convo than I thought.