Dark Heresy: The White Chamber

Well you've got a busy schedule going for ya, so even though it's obvious WHY there SHOULD be no hard feelings.

No hard feelings XD.

Hey, if someone thinks a new player can revive this, then I'd love to join in. I'm a new guy but I've RPed for almost 3 years now so I'm not a complete newbie. Plus it'd be nice to jump into an established story.

Okay, we'll give it another shot.

*deflects the Ork artillery shell that was heading towards the Acolytes*

RP back in business.

Someone who isn't a guardsman and isn't skilled in interrogation.

Techpriest, Adept, or hell I think Asmo would Jizz himself to see another Arbitrator lol.

I might kill off Alarius dramatically and re-roll seeing the new system, thinking a Black Priest of Maccabeus.

Got any advice for supplemental reading up on Enginseers other than the IG Codex?

GO ADEPT. CAINE JERICUS HAS THE TECH PRIEST BIT DOWN LIKE A CLOWN CHARLIE BROWN!

we need some delicious Administratum goodness. bonus points for adding a feminine voice to this cavalcade of testosterone.

and by bonus points i mean karma for every post made as said character!

Download the DH books off of Vay's mediafire, should be in the tyrants source materials thread somewhere.

Edit: an Adept would be fucking useful too, administratum connections, brain like a super-comupter...etc.

I guess I'll go for Adept then. I kinda forgot about Caine. And sadly, I'll be playing a male.

I have a character Idea that I like a lot better abd is much better thought out than Severus so if asmo really want someone to eat arty...... That or I could do it the hard way and get some character development going.

We starting over again from where we left off or are we starting anew?

TLDR: Do I get to make a new character?

Name: Novus Praetus

Class: Human, Progena, Scribe Adept

Homeworld: Maccabeus Quintus/Schola Progenium

Appearance:
Adeptus_Administratum_by_Nalro.jpg

Personality: It is not hard for others to imagine that had Novus not displayed an extraordinary knack for memorization and recollection, he'd have made a fine Comissar in the PDF of his homeworld. He has an unyielding loyalty to the God-Emperor that could rival an Ultramarine, and an unforiving hand when dealing with heretics, xenos, and mutants. Novus has developed what wome would call a 'bad' habit of killing these blights upon the Imperium on sight, not bothering with questions. His superiors in the Inquisition say that overcoming this predisposition of his is the greatest obstacle in his path to becoming an Inquisitor, for what good is an interrogation if the subject is killed before any information can be extracted?

Starting Equipment: Kheyer-Addin "Serpentine" Power Blade hidden inside staff of office, Ocular Catechizer, Ward Accessor, Las Pistol

Investigation Skills: Vast knowledge of not just the Imperium, but the galaxy as a whole

Combat Skills: Steadfast belief in the Emperor's Protection, Commisar-like zealotry, extensive combat training from the Schola Progenium

Extraordinary Abilities: Eidetic Memory

Brief Background: Inducted into the Inquisition from the Schola Progenium to act as a Field Scribe. Also in training to become an Inquisitor. One of the youngest to attain the rank of Scribe in the past several centuries.

Okay. We can split the group - send one lot off to the mountains, and the other to the crash-site. Any characters who are no longer wanted can join the mountain group and we'll catch up with them later.

The characters who are staying will proceed to the crash-site.

Orion, we'll have to say that all the new characters are contacts of yours who have been stationed on the planet and will RV with us nearer the crash-site. Does this work?

Name: Sylan Varaunkar

Class: Human Arbitrator Detective

Homeworld: Imperial World

Appearance: See attachment

Personality: An unflinching mad-man, a ruthless and agressive professional who keeps his mind singularly focused on his mission at hand. Not afraid to break a few eggs to make an omlette, the ends always justify the means in Sylan's mind. Enjoys the thrill of the job on an almost sado-masochistic level, but some would just say he has passion. Not a person one plays around with.

Starting Equipment: Arbitrator issued combat shotgun, hellpistol, power maul and carapace armor.

Investigation Skills: Imperial investigation training. Acute attention to details, as well as a vast understanding of cryptography and criminology. Has done extensive research on the political and historical context around The Evertore.

Combat Skills: Trained in hand to hand combat and close to mid range firearm tactics

Extraordinary Abilities: A low level psyker, can sense a person general emotional state when close to them. He has been instructed not to persue his powers further by Adeptus Arbites.

Brief Background: Was recruited into the Arbites from the Schola Progenium and excelled unusually fast as an investigator. It was later reveal that he had some latent psychic ability and so was put under the close supervision of fellow psykers Arbitrators. Recently Sylan was brought to the attention of Inquisitor Conway for his exceptional record of conduct, particularly in his investigation and bringing down of numerous treasonous elements and organizations.