DARK HERESY : In seach of Eternal Midsummer

Just a heads up I may have to make a run to Games Workshop sometime in the middle so feel free to DMPC me if that happens Pao.

Your Character

<table border="1"><tbody><tr><td>WS:</td><td>31</td></tr><tr><td>BS:</td><td>32</td></tr><tr><td>S:</td><td>29</td></tr><tr><td>T:</td><td>29</td></tr><tr><td>Ag:</td><td>28</td></tr><tr><td>Int:</td><td>28</td></tr><tr><td>Per:</td><td>27</td></tr><tr><td>WP:</td><td>56</td></tr><tr><td>Fel:</td><td>24</td></tr><tr><td>Wounds:</td><td>10</td></tr><tr><td>Fate Points:</td><td>3</td></tr><tr><td>Insanity Points:</td><td>4</td></tr><tr><td>Corruption Points:</td><td>0</td></tr><tr><td>Thrones:</td><td>405</td></tr></tbody></table>
<table><tbody><tr><td>Name:</td><td>Solomon Black</td></tr><tr><td>Homeworld:</td><td>Battlefleet Calixis</td></tr><tr><td>Career:</td><td>Imperial Psyker</td></tr><tr><td>Rank:</td><td>Sanctionite</td></tr><tr><td>Gender:</td><td>Male</td></tr><tr><td>Build:</td><td>Gangling</td></tr><tr><td>Skin Color:</td><td>Fair</td></tr><tr><td>Hair Color:</td><td>Black</td></tr><tr><td>Eye Color:</td><td>Green</td></tr><tr><td>Age:</td><td>20</td></tr><tr><td>Quirk:</td><td>You have long, flowing hair.</td></tr><tr><td>Ship Tradition:</td><td>War Ship</td></tr><tr><td>Divination:</td><td>Die if you must, but not with your spirit broken.</td></tr><tr><td>Starting XP:</td><td>0
</td></tr><tr><td>Starting Package:</td><td>Living Nightmare</td></tr></tbody></table>

Traits: Shipwise, Void Accustomed, Naval Lineage Skills, Close-Quarter Fighter, Officer on Deck, Sanctioned Psyker, Unreadable Mind

Basic Skills: Navigation (Stellar) (Int) (Shipwise), Pilot (Starcraft) (Ag) (Shipwise), Common Lore (Tech) (Int) (Nav. Lin. Sk.)

Advanced Skills: Speak Language (Ship Dialect) (Int), Speak Language (Battlefleet War Cant) (Int) (Nav. Lin. Sk.), Speak Language (Low Gothic) (Int), Psyniscience (Per), Invocation (WP), Literacy (Int), Trade (Merchant) (Fel)

Talents: Basic Weapons Training (SP), Melee Weapons Training (Primitive), Pistol Weapons Training (Las), Resistance (Psychic Powers)

Gear: knife (psykana mercy blade), quilted vest, tatty robe (Poor Quality Clothing), Psy-Focus, sanctioning brand, book of Imperial saints, , aquilia pendent (memento), crystal ring (memento), Long Sabre(feudal world specific, mono), Armaggedon(hive world specific) + 5 clips,

Special Qualities: You have a Psy Rating of 1.

Family: Your mother's name is Jestilla. She walks the path of the Assassin. Your father's name is Raltus. He walks the path of the Guardsman. Your sister's name is Xanthia. She walks the path of the Guardsman. Your brother's name is Garvel. He walks the path of the Arbitrator.

Name: Ferrus
Homeworld: Gunmetal City - Scintella
Career: Assassin
Start Package: The Sons of Dispater

WS: 24
BS: 42
S: 35
T: 22
Ag: 31
Int: 26
Per: 32
WP: 40
Fellowship: 31
Wounds: 11

Fate Points: 2
Thrones: 133
Insanity Pts: 0
Starting XP: 300
Corruption Pts: 0

Build: Runt
Skin Color: Tan
Hair Color: Dyed
Eye Color: Brown

Quirk: You have a chemical smell.
Hive Class: Ganger Scum
Divination: The gun is mightier than the sword.

Traits: Caves of Steel, Hivebound, Wary, Gunmetal Hiver Skills, Packing Iron, Way of the Gun

Basic Skills: Tech-Use (Int) (Caves of Steel), Awareness (Per), Dodge (Ag), Intimidate (S)

Advanced Skills: Speak Language (Hive Dialect) (Int), Speak Language (Metallican Hive Dialect) (Int) (Gunm. Hiver Sk.), Speak Language (Low Gothic) (Int), Common Lore (Underworld) (Int), Security (Ag)

Talents: Pistol Training (SP), Melee Weapons Training (Primitive), Basic Weapons Training (SP), Pistol Training (SP), Ambidextrous, Pistol Training (Las)

Gear: stub automatic with silencer and two clips of ammunition, knife, 3 doses of stimm, charge (corpse hair), black bodyglove (Common Quality Clothing), autogun and 1 clip, compact las pistol and 1 charge pack, crystalline carving (memento), xenos bone (memento)

Special Qualities: None

Family: Your mother's name is Mira. She walks the path of the Imperial Psyker. Your father's name is Able. He walks the path of the Tech-Priest. You are an only child.

300 exp usage: Silent Move, Sound Constitution, Increase BS

500 throne expense: Stub Revolver and 1 clip, Hunting rifle 15 bullets, 6 charge packs (pistol), Light Flack Coat,

Approved, kaild.

Where was everyone this saturday? I was surprised Asmo was present for an entirety of 3 hours.

So when are you guys open anyway?

And I'm still here now.

T___T

Maybe if NO ONE shows up for Grumpy's roleplay tomorrow then we can do this one instead. >:D

sorry stupid army didn't tell me until this morning that I was working.

Nah, I'm pretty much busy for sunday and monday =_=

how many days ago was saturday for you guys?

Uhhh. We (Asmo and I) were in the chat link I posted at the start of this thread. I don't use the Cbox.

When are you guys going to be on?
Let's use GMT timeframes and dates, please.

Right how does Saturday (tomorrow) or Sunday around 10am-12pm GMT sound for y'all?

I am involved in Pagan rituals tomorrow. But Sunday midday is possssssssssssible so long as you can all guilt-trip me into "not letting you guys down".

It is as the emperor commands.

Tomorrow? Sorry, not around at that time.

On Sunday, possibly. I'll get back to you on that.