• STOP LOOKING FOR MORE YOUR MIND WILL POOF

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Z

Zidlijan

Original poster
Giving groups another try
BY THE WAY THIS IS IN REALISTIC BECAUSE I DON'T WANT FANTASY IN THIS:
I noticed that not one person has ever made a roleplay of a dark themed harvest moon, this includes characters with mental/physical/phsicological/emotional problems, creepy stuff like murder/rape/kidnap or robbery or house breaking ins, obsessive people, and not one about a farmer being assaulted with a duck (no i'm seriously talking about the bird, THE BIRD!).

I'm much of a sucker when it comes to dark/dramatic themes attached to a Harvest Moon, and I have always ALWAYS been curious about making a roleplay one of those, I guess I don't mind groups if more than one person joins... *shrugs*
I certainly I'm not one for groups but I'll give it another try (keep in mind that mentally i'm unstable so I might quit posting, also I'm quite ... odd, so I hardly approach people directly, which is something I hate about myself *shrugs*)

However three rules I do have when it comes to directly rping with me:

1.- I don't pair up my characters with females, I preffer malexmale relationships and there's not a very good reason to this, close to none at all... I just don't like it *shrugs* (if more than one is interested you are free to do as you please I truly don't mind, it's not for me to judge)

2.- I HATE people controlling other people's characters, this comes as: controlling OR PREDICTING their thoughts, actions, likes, dislikes, what happens/doesn't happen to them, what their opinion on anything is, what they want/don't want, and so on.

3.- Last but not least important, I seriously dislike when people begins to insult others or flaming or trolling them, seriously let's all be nice. (Even tough I'm the king of assholiness but not agaisn't others who don't attack me) The point is for some unconventional fun, not for people to insult others.

I have no real plans for this and the closest thing to my mind that comes is actually a kind of Sunshine islands setting, but I couldn't finish that game *sighs and sobs*
By the way I only log in after 4 and only am active until like 6 or 7 max, and then until 9 or 10 pm, all because of my work. I have no personal internet so...