Dark furry

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mako Torriblaidd

Original poster
Well I asked once and it flopped... So take two!

I'm looking to do a bit of a dark role play as the title suggests. (Redundant wolf is redundant) The premise is my character has led a rather rough life, a lot of abuse and bad relationships. Now she is trying to get back up on her... hooves as it were. Going to college for psychology can rack up a large debt so she works 'daylight' in your character's bar, restaurant, coffee shop ect. Her night job is as an exotic dancer. Your character eventually asks and starts to delve into her history and form a romance with her when they find out about her night job. Will they help? Will they take advantage? It's up to you!

I would prefer you play a predator species as the opposite of my doe. This could be straight or lesbian. I would like about two paragraphs, much more and I get a bit self conscious unless you're willing to give me a bit of time to reply. Do note that I am a college student and I have a job and a hobby outside of here. None the less I will try to make consistent replies daily. If not that then every other day.

Reactions: zephbutt
Sounds interesting enough

Status
Not open for further replies.