Dark Flowers

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Leucothea @DoomyCakez

Tristan rolled his head to the side slightly, still not quite strong enough to lift it and gave the other a small smile, and even chuckled. "You're welcome Jax, and no I think I'm perfectly find right where I am. I don't think I could move that far even if I tried. I'm glad it didn't hurt. You're one of the lucky ones." He took a deep breath and forced his head up to rest against the sides of the desk as he exhaled. When the soda was placed beside him he reached out slowly for it and sighed softly as he wrapped his slightly feverish hand around the cool container. "Thanks." he opened the soda and brought it to his lips slowly, not wanting to let his slightly shaking hand spill any of the liquid. He had taken a few sips when Jax asked him about Yuu and choked a bit, but was careful not to spit the sugary liquid out onto the boy. He was about to tell the green eyed youth to stay away from Yuu, to never trust him, but at that moment, the door opened, and the subject of Jax's question walked through the door.

Tristan's bi-colored eyes widened and he felt his body stiffen. He relaxed for only a moment when Yuu's attention seemed to be grabbed by Jax, before his damned protective side started to rear it's ugly head. He put the soda beside him and tried to move, but he was just too weak. His arms shook as he tried to push himself upward and the finally gave out, causing him to bang against the desk. He didn't bother hiding the look of shock on his face when Jax stood abruptly, clearly a bit agitated by Yuu's intrusion. Tristan shivered as Yuu spoke. There was something about the tone of voice that Yuu was using that made his skin crawl and his stomach clinch. It was a tone that promised many things and Tristan knew none of them would be pleasant. He groaned inwardly when he heard Jax's reply. It sounded like Jax was baiting the doctor, and that was the last thing you wanted to do with Yuu. He didn't know Jax personality but the only people who could ever really deal with Yuu were the other doctors. Tristan definatly didn't want Yuu anymore interested in the boy than he seemed to be

"Dr. Nozomu....was there...something you needed?" he voice sounded tired but he was determined to try and make the 'good' doctor to focus him and not Jax.

• Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez
@Karo

Isaac followed behind Dr. Lucien as the man led him through the halls, pausing momentarily when they past by Aiden and Rein. The boy seemed to be in a tremendous amount of pain, a stab of guilt running through him. If he had followed, as he should have done, Isaac could have been there to help. In what way, he didn't know, but it would have been better than leaving Rein to suffer alone until Dr. Aiden had found him. As it was, there wasn't anything he could do now. He turned away, running a few steps to catch up with Dr. Lucien. The man had managed to get the door unlocked, standing aside to let Isaac in first, that same pleasant, unnerving smile spread across his lips. As he walked over the threshold, Isaac drew in a small amount of yellow into his eyes. If he was suddenly plunged into darkness, he didn't want to be unable to help himself.

"So, Doctor," Isaac spun around to face the man, clasping his hands behind his back, a nervous smile on his lips, "What's on the agenda for today?"

@Jessica2477

A shrill whistle echoed down the empty entry halls, mingling with the click of boot heels as Lyth made his way further into the building. You'd think, being as late as he was, he'd be making more of an attempt to be inconspicuous and not draw attention to himself, but that just wasn't his style. Someone could come chastise him for being tardy. It wouldn't do anything to destroy his good mood. The whistle petered out as he caught sight of something of particular interest, pausing in his steps. Zaide, alone and terrified in the hallway. Curious, the man stalked forward, his trademark smile spread across his lips. "My my, Zaide, you look as though you've just seen a ghost." He stopped just in front of the young boy, fixing him with a questioning look. "Now, what could have happened to put you in such a state?"

@Lucian Ravenscar

Zaide had to take a few deep breaths to calm himself from the intense stare he was locked with the other purple haired man. He got a glimpse of the Devil himself and it was amazing he was able to stand his ground. He doubted any one of the boys would stand up to him; only the yellow and black eyed Cohen. The voice within believed that it would be Yuu to take his life, but then again, any scientist could take his life. The voice drowned out the whistle of another scientist, and he had no idea that he had paled after Yuu had gone.

The purple haired boy was a bit startled by Lyth's presence, but he calmed himself so said scientist wouldn't find the nearest object thrown at him; or worse, himself. "It was just a run in with another scientist... Nothing else.." He answered the other.

~Yuu Nozomu~
@Leucothea @WitchesRayvyn
Another chuckle escaped Yuu's lips as the boy referred to him as "Dr.Desire" and his brow quirked in sudden interest. He could see the boy was battling within himself, the sudden want for violence was all too familiar to Yuu. His eyes narrowed slightly, becoming steely as he gazed at the boy from head to toe. Something was strang about this boy, however. There was a large pink scar on his chest that interested Yuu to almost no ends. He could see that the boy wanted to be rude, wanted to do something other than maintain his manners and Yuu found that curious as well. Why was Aiden hiding a child in his office. Better yet, why would he be hiding a wounded child, taking Tristian from the cafeteria to heal this child, AND still try to go about hiding that child from the rest of the office. His brain was working fast, putting together the pieces of the puzzle until finally it hit him and he made an odd noise.
"Oh."

The news report that had shown not long ago, about an odd murder of about 10 people. Yuu had barely been paying attention to it, but now the pieces were coming together rather fast. The reporter said it was by a wild animal. Yuu looked past Jax and focused on the gauze, noticing something. The way the blood had been stained was percisily in 3 individual slash marks. Yuu smirked then and looked back at the boy, leaning against the doorframe and letting his hands slide into his pockets. "Jax, hm?...I find it rather peculiar that on the news today there was a report of an animal attack...You have seen the report have you? Tristian has seen it, too I would hope." His eyes flickered over to Tristian and he smiled, giving a slight nod of his head before he put his attention back on Jax. "They say it was some kind of...cat. Ah well I was not really paying much attention..." He looked back at Jax's scar then and simply commented. "Rather Peculiar scar there, Jax. Every scar tells a story and I would be interested in hearing yours." He chuckled again and moved a loose strand of hair from his face again, letting that smile grow once more before he looked over his shoulder down the hallway. He noticed that Jax was slighly nervous, but at what. Yuu had done nothing wrong. He was simply speaking to him. Maybe he was unsettled by the way Yuu was dressed. He looked down at himself and noticed a bit of blood still stained his coat, shirt, and pants. His attention was pulled when Tristian asked him what he needed. He glanced up at the boy and smiled another one of him famous smiles, but it seemed to have a hint of vemon in it before he spoke. "Ah, yes...well honestly I was naturally curious to see what Aiden had gone through so much trouble to hide...It seems that he was trying to keep a secret and unfortunately I could not allow that...I am rather interested in what YOU were doing exactly, Tristian..." His eyes flickered over to the bloody gauges and his smile widened before he stepped across the threshold and moved to Aiden's office chair, swiveling it around and sitting in it backwards, letting his body press against the back of it as he hugged it for a second. He left the door open, not wanting to throw Aiden into a frenzy. No...this way he was being harmless and if he did anything wrong, Aiden was justt down the hallway and would be able to hear.

@Karo @DoomyCakez

Aiden only nodded, looking the boy over once more for any signs of bleeding or rough patches of skin. His eyes kept drifting to the brand on Rein's chest, he was curious in it but didnt know if he should ask about it. He had never seen it before, which either meant that he didnt pay enough attention or Rein tried to hide it for multiple reasons. Aiden gave a sigh and took a seat next to the hard breathing boy, he shouldnt need to worry about Jax, Tristan was with him. Jax knew how to take care of himself rather well, with or without Allen. Aiden glanced back at Rein's shoulder, it seemed fine, his hands had stopped it from going through the shoulder blade so no damage could have been done. He thought of Yuu, the man would find out eventually about Jax and Aiden wondered if the boy would be okay, the purple haired man tended to get nosy and by the act of Aiden protecting Rein, Yuu would want some sort of revenge. For safety, Jax would have to stay in Aiden's office for a while, until Aiden could be sure the doctor wouldn't try anything sly. The curiosity was killing him however and Aiden couldn't help but ask. "Rein, would you mind showing me that tattoo on your chest? I'm really curious about it" it was better to ask then make an unannounced move towards the boys chest if he was at all threatened by Aiden, which the man thought was highly unlikely. But it was still polite to ask.

~~~~~

Jax didn't move a muscle, he could feel Yuu's eyes on him, digging into the longest scar on his chest. The mention of the news review didnt affect Jax much, it had only given the humans a reason to look for a wild big cat that didn't exist in a city where a cat such size could not survive unnoticed. Even if the lights had gone out, someone would have known the animal, cellphones these days had flashlights didnt they? Not that it mattered, Allen moved through the darkness as if she was never there at all, even when she took her kills she was very thorough to not make a mess. This time she just happened to leave a few people alive, bored with her little game of cat and mouse, she had left Jax to slip away as if nothing happened. Her work was done, and Jax had to pay for it. Jax shook his head and put on a well disguised confused look "I'm sorry sir, but I havent. I'm not much of a current events enthusiast. But I'm sure a "cat" big enough to kill ten people would have been spotted. The humans must have screamed, someone would have heard it and possibly seen the animal. However in fear, even the largest details can go unseen" Jax wasn't speaking like himself, but it was molded so beautifully with his demeanor it was as if Jax spoke that way often. He had missed one thing, one thing that Allen missed as well when speaking. They had said humans, and not people. If they had said people, that would insinuate that Jax and Allen were indeed human, and plain. However, that was not the case, and Allen would never stoop so low to call herself her toys.

Yuu mentioned Jax's scars once again, the boy remembered the very first time he had tried to stop Allen from releasing. She had grown anxious and rather furious quickly, Jax fought and fought against her but he had been too weak. He had found himself outside a night club, begging for water from the drunken men and women in heels and boots. Those humans were too tipsy to care about a poor boy of only ten years old, starving and filthy. The alley was dark like the endless ocean, Jax had a starving belly and Allen was there. Taunting him, telling him to eat a human. They were foolish to not care for their own kind suffering on their own streets, they needed to serve a greater purpose and one little minute of freedom would give them a purpose. Jax had denied, claiming his humanity was more important than eating. And Allen tore him open, no matter how many times he pleaded with her to spare the humans lives, she murdered, swooped up the bodies and found her way into the valley on the far outskirts of town. She made him eat human flesh, and it had destroyed him. But it was better than dying. The humans had served their purpose, and Jax owned the demon his life. For she had saved it.

Jax broke himself from his memory, his eyes returning to look at Yuu's with unrelenting force
"I suppose they do, Yes" Jax relaxed a bit as Yuu had taken Aiden's chair to sit on, jade eyes not leaving the man as he spoke to Tristan next. Jax wouldn't dare butt into the conversation and answer for Tristan. He was taught better. He would simply just listen.

@Leucothea
Rein didn’t move as Aiden sat down next to him. Normally he would have moved away from someone sitting down near him, or at least inched over a bit, but he was too drained to do much more than reposition his legs. He stared at the wall opposite him, trying to ignore the harsh ache in his shoulder.

"Rein, would you mind showing me that tattoo on your chest? I'm really curious about it" Rein stiffened, causing his shoulder to throb. He looked down at his chest and frowned at the snake branded into his skin, only half hidden by his disheveled shirt. In all the commotion he had forgotten the damn thing was even a part of him. The reminder made him uncomfortable, and he shifted tensely. He was about to refuse him, tell him that it wasn’t really all that interesting, and that he should forget he even saw it, but he stopped. The man had saved him from Yuu and set his shoulder, he at least owed him this. He sighed and nodded, unbuttoning his shirt just enough to pull it aside for Aiden to fully see his brand.

----------------------------

@Lucian Ravenscar
“Well, what I want to test first is actually fairly simple.” Lucien’s smile fades slightly as he walks through the door, pushing it closed with his foot. The room is fairly simple, except for the devices that surround the two. Ranging from medical tables to large, painful looking drilling devices, the room was filled with almost every surgical tool invented, and then some. They were all in immaculate condition, looking almost new. Lining the walls were counters and overhead cabinets, where Lucien kept his many medicines and chemicals. “I-“, he states, walking over to one of the more comfortable looking medical tables, “have never fully seen everything you can do. Which is why I will be testing your abilities.” He gestures to the table. “Please sit up here.”

@Karo

Isaac stayed silent as Dr. Lucien began to explain why he had brought him here, trying his very best to ignore the equipment lining the wall. Some seemed benign, others most certainly intended to cause pain, and just glancing over their silver surfaces sent his stomach into worried knots. But Dr. Lucien didn't seem interested in the machinery around him, simply asking Isaac to sit on one of the medical tables. Reluctantly, the boy obliged, hopping up on the surface, shuffling in place until he was sitting comfortably, hands folded and resting in his lap. He fixed his golden eyes at the scientist, narrowed slightly in suspicion. "A demonstration? That's really all you want?" It seemed too simple. It wasn't invasive, or even uncomfortable, and the alien suggestion that Dr. Lucien wasn't interested in hurting him was nearly enough make him laugh. But if the good Doctor wasn't going to ask for more, Isaac wouldn't prod him into further action. "Do you have something I could use as a target? A lot of what I do is aggressive in nature."

@Jessica2477

Lyth found himself pouting at the boy's answer. "A scientist? And it wasn't me?" A small amount of jealousy wormed itself into his mind, forcing it to hide behind his smile. "Well, I guess I'll simply need to try harder." Easier said than done. He was fairly certain it had been Yuu who had struck such fear into the boy. With a reputation like that, it seemed like an awful amount of work to catch up. Bringing himself back out of his head, green eyes narrowed in curiosity at the boy before him. "…What are you doing out here in the hallway, anyway? Shouldn't most boys either be in the cafeteria, or with their assigned scientists by now?"

@Sepdemonium , @Kakashi Hatake
Malik stood and listened to the two scientists talking like he wasn't really there. Of course he was doing his best to ignore them, Korin was another that wanted to test his level of pain tolerance and see just what his limits were. He disliked the male and gave a small growl when he entered the office. Of course, the worst bit was hearing that he was to be a toy for Gladis.

"Like hell." He growled golden eyes flashing as he heated the room a bit. He was angry, but not mad enough to cause any real damage to the office or the two men inside it.

Malik moved away from the men and towards the door not even sure why he was there in the first place. he should have ignored the summons and just done what he wanted to do. It had been foolish of him to come here, but maybe he thought he could bring this man down a notch. Make him see that he wasn't like the others, not someone that gave in easily. The only thing that worked on him was pain, and that only happened with water.
"Oh, and good luck trying to get me to swim. Last I checked, you are rather flammable, while Im not. Lets test and see who ends up a charred mess shall we?"

No, he wasn't going to be broken not like Seph or some of the other boys that had been used by these men. He had a stronger will then others did and he was well aware of his own pain limitations. It helped that his scaly armor protected him from everything but water, but as long as the collar wasn't used on him, he was in good shape. That didn't mean it didn't happen, it did, and he had scars under the damn thing to prove it. Sure, they had Tristan heal anything too major, but he disliked that and fought those healing sessions just as much as he fought the men experimenting on him.

It was probably thanks to Tristan trying to teach him to swim that he disliked being around the other male. He tolerated being around the others, and tried to help them out any way that he could, but since he didn't trust the water loving boy, he just never got used to being near him. And Tristan seemed afraid of him. It didn't help that he had come out of the pool hissing mad wings fully formed and nearly throwing balls of fire at the other.
((seems I posted twice.))

Last edited by a moderator:
@Lucian Ravenscar

Zaide noticed the blonde man pout, then say that he was going to try harder to be terrifying. No one outmatched that Devil that walked around. This scientist would have to do a lot of work to be as terrifying as Yuu. The other question made him inwardly curse. He would have to tell the truth. "I don't eat the cafeteria food nor was I assigned a scientist..." He told him. Lying would get him nowhere.

• Love
@Sepdemonium @thegothicbeauty

KORIN

"While pleasure is my preference, I suppose I better keep it business since time is rather limited at this time," Korin offered Gladius a daring smirk. At Malik's growl he only smiled pleasantly, not seeming to care about the dragon boy's opinion. He was more focused on the fact that Gladius noticed his change in soap, "I'm so glad you noticed! I like to smell nice, it creates such a false sense of security... until you rip it from them that is."

Korin smiled as he wondered how exactly he was feeling on this strange morning, "I'm feeling quite... Dangerous."

A devilish smile appeared on his face as he thought about plans. He wondered who he would choose for his daily experiments.

"Who do you think is deserving of my... treatments?" Korin asked as he stretched out and let out a small yawn, "But first, I think I might eat something delicious and see what the boys are up to. Doesn't that sound entertaining?"

DR. LEO

Once Sephiroth was done with his shower Dr. Leo nodded in approval before taking the clothes himself.

"You're going to eat and get weighed yes. I am worried. You do have to eat properly and at some point you will have to open up to me. I haven't harmed you up until now and I don't exactly plan on doing that," Dr. Leo said tiredly, "So the least you could do is humor me."

Dr. Leo was worried about Sephiroth to a certain degree. Perhaps on a level he would rather not touch on. He hoped that whatever it was would be professional. He sighed. It was his job to 'fix' all the boys that Gladius had broken. Or at least that was how he saw it. He was beginning to develop a soft spot for those broken boys. It must be tiring of course, but fixing them and getting them to open up was also tiring. Some of them didn't trust Dr. Leo at all which was understandable. However, he was perhaps one of the only scientists who held no torture devices besides prodding into their history and discovering the source of all their problems and insecurities. For some people, that was much worse than torture.

"After I collect all the notes I can for today, you can rejoin the boys. However, you will remain in my office an hour after you've eaten. To ensure that the food has been digested," Dr. Leo said jotting a few things down in his clipboard, "You will be eating a lot of starches. At least that it was what I have planned."

Gladius gazes levelly at Malik, a sneer forming on his lips. “did I give you permission to talk, little dragonfly?” he asks slowly.

He notices Malik start to move away and smiles at Korin “one minute, my friend.” he says as he walks back to his desk and opens the draw, pulling out a water pistol. He turns his gaze to Mailk and smirks slightly. “I don't like little boys like you.. still, you will learn that you are nothing! Nothing!” he squirts Malik with the water gun. “now get down and roll over, cur! You will learn your place, which is at my feet! You are worth even less to me then what the faliure is, so remember that I have no issue with killing you if you do not bend to my will!” he pauses and lowers the gun slightly. “last time I checked, you were a nancy when it came to water.. I can keep this up all day, would you like to test me?”

Gladius knows he'll break this boy down, like he broke so many others. From his experience, the louder they are.. the easier they break in the end, they louder they bark.. the more they whimper in the end, and the quicker they lose their dignity. Granted, if they annoy him enough he'll kill them without a second thought. But he does like the pleasure of watching them break, still the fact that he hasn't killed the boy yet is promising. He wonders if he should dunk Malik in the pool and make him as an example to all the other boys that this is what happens when God is defied!

He laughs at the thought.

He turns his gaze back to Korin and chuckles softly. “one day you must visit me on an occasion of total pleasure, I will make it.. worth your while.” his smile widens and he tilts his head. “the smell is nice I agree, and I must admit that your actions as logical.. unlike someone else who will be transferring here today.. we are getting a new scientist, he's an old buddy of mine. His name is Rapheal Nox, a Frenchman.. and a wonderfully devious sadist.” Gladius nods to himself. “he believes in.. the older ways of science.”

he laughs softly. “dangerous? It will be a very good day in that case, for I to I'm feeling dangerous..” he casts a glance at Malik and adds. “murderous.”

He watches the smile that enters Korin's face and chuckles softly, the sadism of the younger generation is something that warms his heart.

“I'd say someone.. new.. help them get settled in.” he says in mock concern. “after all, the precious newer boys cannot be left alone.. they must be.. guided..I might recommend the incubus one to you, I think something like that would.. suit your needs well.. and indeed it does sound very entertaining, maybe we should join you..”

Sepiroth

Sepiroth notices the doctor's nod of approve and looks down a little, still unused to being approved off. He bites his lip when Leo takes the other clothes.

Sepiroth sighs. “what's the point of eating? All it does is hurt, and I'm a good weight!” he protests quietly before blinking. “..I'm sorry..it's just..not being a good day today..” he says softly, starting to dig the fingers of his left hand into his right arm. “you are worried? Well..I suppose you can't have a lab rat dying.” he says as he looks away. “and I know you haven't harmed me.. but..” he trails off and sighs. “no..never mind..”

Sepiroth's femmine face, normally blank and cold seems to cloud over with sadness. He blinks a few times. 'he only cares about you out of pity.' his inner voice whispers. 'you're to ugly to be cared about, to be loved. A man that looks like a women is a weak and unattractive one, just look at yourself! What could anyone see in something like you?' Sepiroth puts a shaking hand to his head and shuts his eyes for some moment, trying to block it out. He let's out a mixture of a sigh and sob when the voice adds. 'you are worthless, even he no longer cares about you.. and if our master no longer even cares, no one will!”

the voice fades when Leo speaks, Sepiroth's eyes widen. “n-no!” he squeaks at the thought of being around the other boys, and the possibility of bumping into Malik. “I-I mean.. I'm.. better on my own, I like my own company..” or that of older men. He mentally adds. He tilts his head. “so you'll keep me in to make sure I don't bring it back up?” Sepiroth sighs and tilts his head, gazing at the doctor before giving up on the argument. Leo has being nice to him, and didn't deserve his outburst earler. “..I like limes.. maybe next time I could have some of those?” he asks quietly, by way of trying to make up for earlier.

Malik, gold
@Sepdemonium and @Kakashi Hatake
Malik looked at the two men and gave another low growl before he hissed in pain thanks to the water pistol that hit him. When Gladius told him to roll over like a dog he laughed. "Not in your life. Im not some animal you can command to do what you want with." He said the room getting noticeably hotter the longer Malik stood in the room. He was starting to get pissed off and that was never a good thing for anyone around him.

Did this guy really think he would break so easily? Sure the water hurt like hell, but he had a rather high pain tolerance thanks to a certain other doctor. He knew enough though to keep the men thinking he was docile enough to handle. After all if they got comfortable they made mistakes. Though he wasn't about to roll over for some man's mere entertainment. No, he wasn't going to go to such a low level, his pride wouldn't allow him to do so. Instead, he would find ways around doing what the man asked of him. It shouldn't be too difficult, after all he was a replacement wasn't he?

THat was when he heard they had a new boy coming. He felt bad for whoever it was that would be brought in, and if Korin was going to be the first to see him, well the boy would need some help. Until he heard the other was an incubus of sorts. Maybe he would do well and beat these men at their own game. He wasn't sure.

"New boy? Sounds interesting. Though Im guessing the two of you would terrify him at first meeting." Yea, he probably shouldn't say anything, but perhaps he could get both men to see to the new guy and leave him alone. That was his reasoning anyways.

Jason, grey
Jason woke up when someone started to shout into the intercoms for the boys to wake up. He grumbled slightly and rolled out of his comfy bed and looked around. Having only been there a month, he wasn't used to the routine yet and he was going to procrastinate as long as he could. Sure he didn't mind being here, he actually had fun with some of the scientists, but overall, it got a bit dull to him.
Eventually the boy got up and went over to get clothing for the day. He would have liked to do some exercises, but he didn't think that the men watching would be happy to know he had taken martial arts before he came here. Hey, he had to keep his body fit somehow didn't he?
Once he picked out his clothing he decided he should at least shower a bit, though he naturally smelled good to everyone thanks to his ability. He smirked at the first time he used his unique ability on a scientist. He had been the one to run tests on the man instead of the natural order of things. It didn't take long for them to replace that man though. Now, it seemed they were working on trying to create a scent for men and women to wear. He wasn't sure how that would work exactly, but maybe it would have a use for certain professions but he really didn't know.
As soon as the doors opened, Jason went towards the showers looking around to see if anyone else was up and about. He saw Malik, but didn't stop to talk to the guy, he was never in a good mood it seemed, maybe it was the collar around his neck, but he honestly didn't know, nor did he ask. He didn't know anyone really well, well not the way most would think. He wasn't really interested in personality, but the physical aspects of a person at the moment.

@Sepdemonium @thegothicbeauty @DoomyCakez @Karo @Leucothea @WitchesRayvyn

Korin, white
Korin simply watched the exchange between Malik and Gladius. It was not his time to step in just this yet. Of course Malik would indeed pay for his insolence. He would make the time they spent together exceedingly unpleasant. Well he would make it more unpleasant than usual. He rather enjoyed it when Gladius displayed his dominance over the boys like that. It was refreshing in the best of ways. However, it was unfortunate that Malik was so prideful. It would make breaking him so much harder, but then again, breaking him when he is at his proudest would be the most interesting thing yet. Yes, he would love to see the dragon boy crumble underneath his feet. With a small smile, he returned his attention to Gladius.
"Well, let's not a wait a second longer," Korin said with a devilish smirk dancing on his lips, "I'm rather looking forward to my new play toy."
With that, he turned to leave only to hear a commotion. He listened intently. It simply sounded like delicious chaos. Or perhaps it was something even more than that. He didn't make his presence known, but he wasn't exactly trying to hide the fact that he was there either. Korin wondered what exactly the situation was with Aiden and Tristan. In fact, what exactly was going on. He almost wanted to demand information, but no good ever came from the likes of something like that. Ultimately he just watched.

@Jessica2477 @Lucian Ravenscar
Felix, Gold
Felix was sitting in his playroom. He was there way later than he should have been, but he just bought himself a new toy so he had been playing with that. He hadn't done anything and still had a messy bed head. Felix yawned and stretched. He was ready to play with one of the boys today. No one had played with him for a few days now. He was getting awfully lonely. He wondered why no one wanted to play with him. All he wanted was to be accepted into the boys' hearts so that he could spread love and kindness. Felix sighed. Well, he would have to try again today. Maybe he would start with Zaide... at least he was accepting of his kindness. Plus, Zaide played with him sometimes and that was always fun.

Felix headed straight for the shower and when he exited he smelled like cupcakes and vanilla. For some reason that was always his default smell. He put on some clothes and then combed his hair before walking down to look for Zaide. He was quite scared of who he might run into. He didn't want to find any scientists, especially not Gladius or Korin. They were scary and he was certain they wouldn't exactly approve of his methods in attempting to experiment on the boys, but he couldn't help the fact that he would never harm a hair on any of them. He would be too sad to do anything of the sort. He took to wandering the halls aimlessly. He had been at the lab two years and he still didn't know his way around. In his hands, he held a baby kitten and he pet it to calm his nerves.

"At least I have you to play with, my sweet kitten," Felix said to himself, "But we can't let Gladius find you. He doesn't like cute things."

And then he saw Zaide talking with another scientist. He couldn't remember the man's name. He began to get a little terrified and he hugged the kitten close to his chest and looking quite lonely as usual.

Dr. Leo, Blue
"What's the point of eating? All it does is hurt and I'm a good weight!" the thin boy protested, "I'm sorry... it's just... not being a good day today..."

Dr. Leo shook his head. Well perhaps that was the case, but it wasn't a good excuse either. However, he wasn't angry, just disappointed. He waited to see if Sephiroth would say anything else and he did.

"You are worried? Well I suppose you can't have a lab rat dying," Sephiroth said softly, "And I know you haven't harmed me but... no nevermind."

Dr. Leo's brought Sephiroth in a weird awkward embrace. It was like it was a new gesture that Dr. Leo had never done before. He had given plenty of hugs, but unfortunately he did not know how to put emotion into the hugs. That was something he struggled with. He promptly let go after feeling silly and thinking that he was doing to comfort the boy at all.

"Yes, of course I am worried," Dr. Leo said finally, "You aren't just some lab rat. You're a living being with feelings and a well deserved life. I will never think differently of you or any of the boys here at the lab."

His voice was soothing, yet tired as he listened to Sephiroth's protests about being with the other boys, "Well you can stay in my office if you would like. I don't oppose the company, but at least be company. As in be interested in small conversation. It won't be pleasant if you're quiet. And you can have a lime, but you'll be eating a potato or too for the starch or maybe some rice and noodles. Anything with grain should do and assist in putting some weight on you. Next time we'll add protein to the mix."

@Jessica2477

Lyth's smile was instantaneous, breaking across his face in a cruel twist. Oh? The boy hadn't been assigned to anyone yet today? Well, perhaps today was a particularly lucky one for him. "I see! Well, we can't have you bored and lonely, now can we?" The absolute fake cheer and sweetness in the blonde's words barely covered the fiendish delight that laid just beneath the surface of his voice. The man clapped his hands together decisively, the world tinging blue for a moment. "I suppose I could use you for today." He made a gesture for the boy to follow, practically skipping down the hallway towards his lab, the excitement and mirth bubbling up inside him. "Hurry, hurry! I cannot wait to get started~!" The enthusiasm Lyth held for his work was rarely matched by others in his field, radiating a demented cheer as his footsteps led further into the facility, stopping just outside the door. Keys were fished out of a pocket, the door opened with a dramatic flourish, the scientist standing aside to let the boy in first, fixing Zaide with a particularly intense stare.

@Lucian Ravenscar. @Kakashi Hatake

Zaide had heard someone walking nearby and come to a sudden halt, which made him glance over his shoulder as the scientist happily spoke. It was Felix who was walking about, clutching an adorable kitten to his chest. He was most likely looking for someone to play with him. The purple haired man would have loved to sit down and play with the other, but he was fucked sideways at the moment. He gave the other a look that said 'I'll play with you later.. hopefully.' before turning back around and following the blonde to his fate. It was obvious the other was so chipper to get his hands on a test subject, but he was a scientist. Flowers and candy weren't going to be waiting for him. Once the door was open, Zaide hesitated but entered the room. To say he wasn't afraid of what might happen would be an absolute lie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cohen had finished enjoying his new control and decided he would head to the cafeteria to get something to eat. He wasn't in the mood for half eaten scientist food today, so he decided he wouldn't be stealing anyone's breakfast, again. The white haired man made his way there and entered. He received his meal and sat at a table, placing his feet on said table without hesitation. According to him, rules didn't apply.

• Love
John, blue
John woke up later then the other scientists, even with Gladius yelling at the boys to get up. He thought it was amusing that the man did that every morning, but the results were always the same. The boys would jump and scramble about, well most of them did it seemed, a few were always up before he had a chance to scare them, and others? it seemed they had gotten used to it.

As one of the scientists, it was his job to make sure these boys enjoyed their time with him. Well, he saw it as their enjoyment. Of course it was more his amusement that allowed him to have fun here. He had noted a few new boys, but wasn't sure just who he would test today. Maybe he would just look and see who wasn't taken yet, since he figured the good ones had been snatched up right away, or forgotten.

As he dressed he wore his usual outfit, a collared shirt with a large opening that showed his chest. He had his silver hair slicked back and wore contacts. With some of the abilities, it was wiser to go without glasses. His pants were just normal jeans that didn't draw much attention, and didn't stain that much.

Getting out of his room he walked down the hall and started to look around glancing in rooms along the way. So far he hadn't seen any of the boys but that could change rather quickly. He decided to head to the cafeteria, that was where some of them were supposed to be anyways.

Jason, grey
Jason finished his shower and dressed in a tight fitting outfit, his skin still a bit damp from the shower, which was fine by him, he rather liked the way his skin glistened in the light. His currently blonde hair was still a bit messy, but he liked that style and didn't do anything more then run a comb through it. So far, he hadn't met anyone in the hallway and wondered if it was because everyone had been called to a scientist, or if they were eating. It didn't matter to him much, he would meet with someone eventually.

When he got to the cafeteria he looked around and saw a few boys and a scientist. He wasn't interested in the scientist so he went and grabbed something to eat looking his choices over before he sat alone. He didn't actually know anyone yet since this had been his first month here.

@Leucothea @DoomyCakez

Tristan fought hard to control his face as Yuu continued to question Jax. Either he had lied outright about Tristan known about the attack or he thought that maybe Tristan HAD seen something about it. But the fact was that Tristan had no idea what the doctor was talking about, though his eyes did flicker to Jax when he answered Yuu's question. When the purple haired doctor finally turned his attention back to him, Tristan felt his body tense automatically and he hated it. He had never been assigned to this doctor, had never had this doctor touch him, but he just knew that it wouldn't be pleasant. Obviously Jax knew more about why he was here then even Tristan or Yuu, and Tristan only knew that he had been asked to help the boy. Maybe he had been attacked by the animal that Yuu was talking about.....or....his eyes widened slightly, maybe Jax was the animal. Anything was possible, especially if you used the boys in his facility as examples. "I can't be sure, as I'm not Dr. Donnie, but, I believe he was considering having me assigned to himself for the week or so and wanted to see what my abilities actually were." With a deep breath he was finally able to push himself up and got to his feet, motioning for Jax to sit on the couch, so that Tristan was more between the two then before. "I believe Jax might be a new patient that came in with some injuries, which Dr. Donnie though was a perfect opportunity to see me work. Unfortunately it seems that a commotion in the hall distracted him, so now, once I'm rested, I'll have to perform another healing for him to see." he was breathing a bit heavily once he finished talking and wanted more then anything to sit down beside the other boy and sleep for a week, but he couldn't leave Yuu 'alone' with Jax. Whatever happened to the boy would be a walk in the park compared to what Yuu was capable of if what he had heard was true.

@Kakashi Hatake and @Gothicbeauty

Gladius sighs. “I didn't want to do this-” he pauses and breaks into a smirk. “what thee hell am I saying? Of course I did!” he pulls out a small device and smirks. “recognise this? It's the device to activate your little collar..” he licks his lips. “whoever made this is a man after my own heart!” he clicks the button. “now, roll over!”

Gladius glances towards Korin and smiles, knowing the other man is enjoying this just as much. He's a man who understands the enjoyment in knocking the prideful down, in breaking the wilful into pieces. He's one of the few people Gladius also sees as a friend, their sadism brings them together. Gladius would also offer Yuu into the growing club, if he didn't get the feeling that the younger man wants to dissect him. Gladius breaks out of his thoughts.”I don't know.. kids today..” he tuts as he gazes back at Malik.

Gladius deals Malik a vicious kick. “I do not take kindly to being insulted, boy! Keep your mouth shut! And anyway, just because there's a new boy doesn't mean that you're going to be left alone! The opposite, you'll be spending more time with me!”

Gladius nods. “indeed, and I could do with a snack.. after all, disciplining disobedient curs is so tiring..” he smiles and pauses, also hearing the commotion but choosing not to bother with it. 'not my problem.' he thinks. “why must people be so loud?” he tilts his head thoughtfully as he thinks of Felix, and his expression goes a little blank in thought. 'if ever he's trying to get everyone in some kind of happy Annie style choir, I'll strangle him! Even if he does have good taste in rabbits..' he sighs loudly before casting a gaze at Malik and then Korin. “I'm ready to go.. but if Felix has anything to do with the noise outside, I won't be responsible for my actions!”

Sepiroth

Sepiroth inwardly cringes, he can see that he's disappointed Leo somehow. Even though he knows Leo won't hurt him, his body instinctively tenses as though expecting something to happen. He feels ashamed at his own reaction.

Sepiroth gasps as he's embraced, he doesn't sense the awkwardness or weirdness. Sepiroth's rarely touched out of kindness, and that might be the reason why he fears the touch of others. He shuts his eyes for some moments, shaking a little before he takes a deep breath and forces himself to relax. He feels his cheeks flush when Leo let's go of him.

Sepiroth blinks before saying quietly. “I.. am?” he gazes at his hands. “I..don't feel as though I am something living, I just feel..empty..” he says softly, unused to saying how he feels. “..but it does make me happy that you don't think of me as a lab rat..”

Sepiroth looks greatful. “thank you.. you must think that I'm being illogical, right?” he asks quietly. “that I'm being a damn fool for acting the way I do with people.. that it's idiotic that I push the other boys away.. but if I don't... I don't want to hurt anyone.. ” he trails off before gazing up at Leo. “I'll try the best I can to talk, but I will not be very good..” he smiles weakly, looking a little happier about the thought of eating a lime. “I..will try to eat as much as I can.. as repayment for the lime..protein..l-like meat?” he asks, looking a little ill.

Malik, gold
@Sepdemonium
Malik hissed in a new kind of agony this time he couldn't disobey that order and he ended up rolling over on the ground like some dog. He hated himself for not being able to resist that pain, but it was a different kind of pain then the water from a pool or a pistol. This pain was like nothing ever imagined, probably because it had direct contact with his nerves and the water was something a bit different. He didn't know what it was, but it never seemed to run out and he had the damn thing on for years now.

He still lay on the ground hatred in his eyes for the man that now controlled his collar and in extent him.

That was when the other decided to kick him. He winced and clenched his stomach muscles to absorb a bit more of the force knowing that it wouldn't hurt so much. He looked at Gladius wondering if he was to go with the man, or if he would be left alone. He hoped that he would be left alone and could shake off the pain that the collar had caused. That hurt more then the kick did, and nothing could heal it, as his collar didn't come off unless the one that controlled it wanted it to come off. He doubted that would ever actually happen, Gladius was more likely to find a way to make sure that it hurt him more then to remove it.

Malik didn't make a move to get up, knowing enough to at least obey at this point. That didn't mean he was broken of course, just that he was smart enough not to rebel and cause himself more pain when it was smarter to wait it out. Maybe he should pretend to be completely obedient to Gladius and see just what it did for him. If he got the other's guard down, maybe he would have the advantage. Right now, the scientist was in charge, but he would change that, he was sure of it.

~Yuu Nozomu~
@Leucothea @WitchesRayvyn

Yuu listened to Jax's answers with a small smile on his lips, letting his eyes wander for Jax to Tristain as he stayed planted in Aiden's chair. It was odd that he actually looked friendly in this light, simply smiling and nodding his head, but he could never hide to blackness in his stare. It was too blue, too icy, like staring into the eyes of Satan himself. He remembered his mother had once told him he was nothing more than a sin, nothing more that blackness and evil. She had went on everyday to prove it, making sure not to leave any scars on the outside. Oh yes, scars did indeed have stories to tell, even the ones you could not see.

He was snapped out of his momentary brooding when he heard Tristain speak again, his eyes lighting up with sudden curiousity, but it was instantly drowned out with an overbearing since of jealousy and possession. Aiden wanted to make Tristain HIS patient? Wasn't he just out in the hall with Rein? How many people did that asshole have to snatch from Yuu before he was pleased? The pleasant expression ever left Yuu's face, but his hands subconsciously gripped tighter to the chair as he simply stated.
"Really?"

At the mention of Jax being a new patient, Yuu's eyes quickly rested on him, his smile only seeming to grow. "A new patient? VERY interesting, Jax. I would love to see what abilities you are hiding..." He gave a small purse of his lips however and looked back at Tristain, quirking his bow before he spoke again. "If I am correct, it seems that Dr.Donnie's interest has peaked in little Rein at the moment, but I would be more than happy to take his place as be your doctor for the week, Tristian. If I am correct, I have yet to have you as a patient, which is rather unfortunate for the both of us. I feel like we have been missing opportunities to get to know each other..." The look on his face was one of genuine sadness as he hung his head, beautiful locks of purple gently flowing down his graceful shoulders and he gave the chair another squeeze. "I feel as though my...reputation surpasses me." He glanced up again, letting those soft, pink lips curl into another smile as it even seemed to reach his eyes a little. "I do need to find another patient or I am afraid I shall wither away from sheer boredom and misuse."

Yuu was not a ugly man. In fact, many would say he was quite handsome, boarderlined beautiful on some occassions. But those soft features where quick to contort into something grotesque and vile. Those large, blue eyes suddenly becoming filled with a sadistic evil. Those soft lips forming into a demented smile. Yes, Yuu was beautiful, but at the same time he was possibly one of the most terrifying people in the facility, having earned his nickname "The Devil."

Status
Not open for further replies.