Dark Flowers (a modern fantasy Catagory-romantic/horror} Interest check

Sorry to be taking so long with my form guys. All I have left is turning my spur of the moment bio jots into something coherent, then cleaning it up a bit. ^^ Hopefully I'll be able to post it tomorrow, if my mother doesn't decide that's a great day to clean.

no worries, I'm sure everyone understands that life gets in the way sometimes! Can't wait to see what you might have for us

it's coolio, Karo :] thanks for letting us now :]

I might want to join in as well if it is not too late owo

hi Doomycakez..I'm sorry to say that we're kinda full (though we're still waiting on some replies) :] but.. leave it with me and I'll see what I can do :] would you like to be a scientist or a boy? :]

hi Doomycakez..I'm sorry to say that we're kinda full (though we're still waiting on some replies) :] but.. leave it with me and I'll see what I can do :] would you like to be a scientist or a boy? :]

Scientist - w - <33333

But if not, I'll be whatever is open ^.^

(I have an idea of a more Dr.Stein like character. I noticed that you did not have a scientist where the boys whose time has ended in the facility go o:. I would like to play this role if I can. I think it will be really fun to have a crackpot mad scientist fellow o w o" So many good ideas, but I just hope that I can join ^.^")

Last edited:
@DoomyCakez I will accept this, if your character and mine can get together for tea every day at lunch time.

@DoomyCakez I will accept this, if your character and mine can get together for tea every day at lunch time.
yes of course o w o <3333333333333333333

Be prepared though o w o I'm going to make him mental lol

And omg I just read you character sheet...for the idea of my character....they are going to clash on a lot of ideas X,3 I love it...NOW I REALLY HOPE I CAN JOIN D,:>

Last edited:
I hope you do too! As my character is scared of becoming insane and yours will already be at the road to insane. That would be so cool!!

• Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez
I hope you do too! As my character is scared of becoming insane and yours will already be at the road to insane. That would be so cool!!
Oh nooo hun o.o I'm giving him the works. He IS insane X,3 I love it. They are going to clash sooo hard

*grins and nods* I like your character! okay, you can join :] I'll also ask Vio if he wants to come in as a boy to keep the numbers even!

can't wait to see your awesome character! :]

YAY OKAY O W O

I'LL START RIGHT AWAY