Dark Flowers (a modern fantasy Catagory-romantic/horror} Interest check

Aw man all the boys were taken. >.<;

I didn't want a scientist role xD

I'll just watch from the side lines and wait until a position opens -w-

Sorry that I snatched up the last boy!

Is this still open? I would love to play a flirtatious scientist with a few dark kinks. (not showing the kinks of course)

Wooo another person who's willing to play a scientist!

I wouldn't mind having a scientist as my person's partner...

Also he will probably be forced into the Ike role by the man unless the scientist was with him earlier or uses his weakness on him.

I don't mind having either as my guys partner...just depends on who's interested in trying to hook up with who and what not...and of course there's nothing saying that maybe some of the boys had hooked up at one time and it didn't work out.

aww, I'm sorry to hear that Vio.. leave it with me, and I'll see what I can do.. if need be I'll extent the scientist and boy spots by one.. and so no one is waiting for the other scientist spot to be filled.. I'll take that spot myself and bring my most sadistic character :] since I'm GM it's only fair that I naturally double up, just in case.. are you guys all okay with that? :]

and yay! thank you for your interest and I'll reserve you, Leucothea! :]

since we're on the conversation about pairs in terms of my boy.. he won't want any other boy to take an interest in him (he already has a boyfriend) but he could do with a mast-uhh.. I mean scientist.. heh, heh..

and in terms of my scientist, everyone's fair game to him.. I just pity whoever get's paired with him :]

also guys, I won't be on at all tomorrow.. so if any off you guys are one.. I will intrest my thread to you, so if anyone else wants to join you can accept them for me :]

Reactions: Esmeray
Well maybe instead of making more characters at this point, we could wait a little longer to see if the other player who has a boy reserved and still hasn't made CS is still interested. That would also make it so we had one less scientist to fill.

*nods* I like your idea :] just in case I'll work on a scientist in the event we do need to double up or anything :]

Maybe you could even message them to see if they're still interested? That way we'll know right away (hopefully) if they're still interested and if not, let Vio have the last boy

• Thank You
Reactions: Esmeray
hope you guys are still working on this. I think you should go ahead and start instead of waiting for someone to fill those last two scientist roles

We had someone take the second to last role and @Sepdemonium is going to fill the last scientist slot. Now we're just waiting to see if the person who previously reserved a boy still wants it.

I've spoke with Karo and she's getting to work on her form :] her character is very interesting and coolio from what she's told me thus far :]

great news! I can't WAIT to get started!

I know, right? I'm so excited! this is the first RP I've ever had that all the spaces are filled *sighs happily* now.. to start on Gladius's form, muhaha! :]

*feels like she should be trying to find a place to hide Tristan*

*grins* I wouldn't blame you for hiding, Gladius is my most evil character :]

well I personally enjoy having at least one evil or really evil character in my RPs...keeps the drama level, at the very least, constant, which keeps the story moving

I just find it weird how lots of people seem to like Gladius when I try so hard to make him hated :]

I know what you mean though, no RP's complete without an antagonist :]