Dark fantasy romance

P

Psychedelic

Original poster
I've got a hankering for quite a twisted romance plot. It could involve lots of violence, torture, mind fuckery, basically quite a nasty concept. It wouldn't necessarily be all doom and gloom, potential for warm fuzzy feelings is still there, but tragedy would be very likely.

The idea I have would start with a skirmish type war between two races (elves?), and of course would result in the capture of one of the characters. I'm thinking this person would have some sensitive information, so rather than just killing them, they'll be taken prisoner. If they don't play ball (or perhaps even if they do) they end up as a slave.

That's the jist of it, and most of it I'm happy to change or add to. If you're interested, just let me know.

That sounds so cool! I'd love to do this rp with you, haven't done one like this is such a long time but it sounds like such an interesting plot. I don't mind doing elves if that's what you'd really like to do and a war is a great way to had tension with the two.

Okie dokie. It doesn't have to be elves, that was just a thought I happened to have. Anyway, do you know which part you'd like to play?

Hm... I wouldn't mind being the one captured. When you said sensitive information, would that be along the lines of attack plans or maybe where the enemies people are?

Yeah. I'm thinking that the two sides are both pretty weak and as a result are in hiding, just a few soldiers venture out into the land they're fighting over every so often. Not sure why this is, but we'll find out.

Okay cool. Is there a specific scenery of the war you're thinking of? Like a dry place or lush woods? I was kind of thinking woods, easier to hide and cover oneself.

Sweet! So how are the characters different sexes or the same?

That's really up to you. I hadn't got that far in me planning yet xD

I'm used to Male and Female but if you're more comfortable with them being the same sex that's fine. I was thinking that during one of fights my character gets captured, or either an ambus.

Male and female is fine. Shall we do an ambush?

Oh, and do you want to have the male or female? Once that's done I'll get us a thread up.

You didn't answer the question, silly billy xD

Alright then. I'll get a thread up soon, just need to decide exactly what my character is.

Hmm. This sounds interesting... I have a dark sense of humor at times and this may be just what I need. Yes.. I think I would be interesting.

Awesome. Would you want to play the captured or captor? And, any ideas on the races you'd like involved?