Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. Multiple posts per week
  3. One post per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
On fairly regularly, every day. I'll notice a PM almost immediately. Replies come randomly.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
  2. No Preferences
Genres
High fantasy is my personal favorite, followed closely by modern fantasy and post-apocalyptic, but I can happily play in any genre if the plot is good enough.
Hello Iwaku! I'm normally a big fan of pretty interest checks, but this is a one-time-use thread, so it's lower effort on the visuals front.

My title pretty much sums up what I'm looking for. However, for those who don't know, a "quick transmigration" is a form of repeat reincarnation. An individual is bound to a "system", which is responsible for sending the "host" into different worlds. The host is then required to complete an objective or series of objectives within that world. Once they succeed or fail at their tasks, they are taken from the world, given rewards or penalties based on their success or failure, and the process repeats.

The scenario I am looking for: The host is transmigrated into a world, taking over control of an individual within that world who has just died. The host does not have any knowledge of future events, or what would have happened if they hadn't been transmigrated into the plot. There will be a single objective which marks the conclusion of the transmigration story, however throughout the plot the system will give a series of sub-objectives, which will increase the final "score" at the end of the transmigration.

The host: I am not necessarily looking to play the host, although I'm willing to (see The Routes). However, I do have a couple expectations for the host. They need to take the story seriously, and have a strong internal drive to complete these sub-objectives. Beyond that, aggressive and/or violent and/or morally grey tendencies are preferable, since I want these stories to be dark. If the host is sunshine and rainbows, happy-go-lucky, "I want to be friends with everyone" type, most of the things I hope to see just won't work. Maturity and competence also highly preferred.

The Routes:

GM Route - One of us takes the role of GM for the story, while the other plays the host. The GM is responsible for driving the system, the large majority of NPCs, and the events in the story, while the other person is primarily responsible for controlling the host, their thoughts and actions and reactions, etc, and any NPCs they choose. The host cannot be passive, and needs to be actively engaged in creating and driving the plot. If that is not the case, I will drop the story like a hot potato.

The System Route - One person plays the host, the other plays their system. Whoever is playing the system will probably take on some of the responsibilities of a GM, since no one else in the story will be able to hear, see, or interact with the system other than the host. If I am not playing the host, this is probably my top choice.

Co-GM Route: Both of us take on the role of GM, and the role of controlling the host. Instead of posts trading the perspective of characters, each post is intended to reach the next event or moment. This route will require very, very high levels of cooperation and understanding between us, and probably isn't ideal if you haven't written with me before.

Companion Soul Route - One of us controls the host, while the other controls a single "lead" character within the world. We are both responsible for controlling NPCs and events. The lead character will not retain their memories from world to world, but they will retain their personality, and their emotions towards the host. This is probably the ideal route if you want romance to be a primary theme of the story, and my top choice if I'm playing the host.

Multiple Leads Route - Telling the story of the world is more important than the host. Each of us takes several characters within the world, only one of which happens to be the host. The host is therefore not the central driving force of the plot, but is simply another player. If we pick this route, you must be comfortable playing multiple characters and comfortable juggling multiple plotlines running simultaneously.

Multiple Hosts Route - Two people with independent systems are sent into the world together, however they have different systems, and therefore different objectives. Sometimes this will require them to work together, sometimes against each other. This is the route I'm least interested in pursuing.

Your Route - If you have a different combination you'd like to see, let me know. I'm more than happy to accommodate as long as the basics are met.

Content Warnings:

Gore, Violence, Character Death, Murder, Abuse, Tragedy, Fear, Insanity, Bad Endings, More Violence, Reaction Scenes, Assholes and Douche bags, A Badass Host, An Unsympathetic System

I'm sure I missed things, so let me know if you have any questions. Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Reactions: moffnat
Would still love to find a partner for this!