5. Prestige
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Action, Romance, Adventure, Drama
Heyo, I'm a girl from the internet who likes role-playing. I usually am a very aggressive plotter, I like to construct stories around our character. I have a world and many characters. I play male and female along with many npcs to drive the plot.

I do like for my partners to add to the plot, throw their own wrenches and keep things interesting. I also love characters who have a slow burn for romance, sometimes a fast burn depending the on two.

I'm a full time student and worker, and I sometimes get burdened by bother. :(!

These ideas are mostly FXM(I play female, but I also play male characters.)

Onto my ideas:

1. A Grand Ol War: We play characters who are childhood friends, suddenly separate by unknown circumstances. 15 years later, one is working for the Empire to capture a powerful entity(my character). This one has a lot of elements, but a disgruntled, villainous character is preferred.

2. Take a life: YC is a hunter, loves to get to rich and knows that faeries are known to give a lot of money. No one knows that faeries are technically people, especially now that they are in danger. YC would find this out over time through manipulating the faerie I would play. It would become some weird thing where she would change to be bigger for him, and her struggle between how much parts of her would cost and how human she feels to him.

It would go back and forth between a lot of heart break, drama, probably some morbid stuff.

3. You can't leave me: This idea is formed from two characters who have long lives due to their power. We would play out their long relationship. It would start midwar, my character would teach yours her special magic and teach him how to use special ones himself. They would become friends, add some sexual tension between them.

After YC takes place on the throne, the magic starts to basically deteriorate him into what element it is. My character sees this and leaves, he obviously doesn't ever want her to leave his side.

Because we would explore their whole relationship, his personality would change a few times due to magical influence.

--

I have other ideas for roleplay, but I'm really trying to find active partners for the top two. I also have ideas for vampire, demons, werewolves, world hopping and such. If you have some ideas that you are itching for, lemme know!

I'm very much interested in the first idea and am ready to start plotting and making characters for it if you are.

Reactions: calcifér.
Status
Not open for further replies.