Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Romance, Dark, Fantasy, Modern, Yaoi
I have a rough Idea that I would like to do.

Amy had long since been the odd one around the house. She had always known this every one was always walking on egg shells and everyone always tried to make sure she was okay. It was not like she was going to go out and murder some one. So she heard voices and time to time she saw people and things that she had come to be only real friends but that was no reason for people to try and avoid her. The one thing she does not get is that she had been told about a 'family friend' by a certain little image of her's that said he was kicked from the house for a really bad reason, so when he suddenly shows back up after quite a few years of being away and he seems to be the only one not only acting normal and treating Amy normal but also seems to have an odd rather controlling and possessive streak when it comes to her. Why is it that everyone in the house is scared of him but her?

((I am willing to twist and work it to something that you would want to do. I will say that the theme is dark romance, twisted and not for the easily ....... squimish.

I am also saying that while I want some one to play the 'family friend' He can be family, (Brother, Uncle ext) Or a friend.

PM me and we can get a talking :3 It's fine there are other dark things that can be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.