Dark Escape: Family Edition (SIGN-UPS ARE CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, one thing I forgot to mention was it was gonna start the day before the road trip since all the kids have not been posted yet. Sorry about that.
Ah thats alright :) Should I re-edit my post or just delete it?

Oh sorry I forgot to post that I just did already ^^" So its good to go. Tell me if I need to change anything again :)
Okay, we're getting there. You did skip back, but not far back enough. I was thinking where Mom is resting at home, Dad just got home from work and now they're waiting for their kids to get home from school ^^ Because so far, everything we would be doing would send Ashley into labor

Character Sheet

Name: Lillian "Lily" Gilcrest

Role In Family: Eldest child

Personality: Compared to many 15 year old girls, Lillian is quite immature. She dislikes the idea of dating, doesn't ever want to get a job or drive a car, and would much rather spend her day reading a book or playing her handheld game system than she would going to parties. She loves anything weird or paranormal. Her favorite genre of movie is horror, and her favorite shows include things such as The X-Files and The Twilight Zone. She has a tendency to be quite sarcastic; something that can at times be annoying. She loves her younger siblings, though she is known to try and mess with or scare them.

She is usually a bit of a tomboy, and dresses as so. Sometimes, however, she tries to dress in a way that makes her look more grown-up, since she sometimes feels she looks like a little kid.

Reactions: Blood Lightning
@ItsToppyTippers , @Cwolf0615
Both your characters have been accepted, the both of you may begin posting. If anything, we probably will switching to a Family of Four if @Rinirin doesn't post by tomorrow.

Okay, we're getting there. You did skip back, but not far back enough. I was thinking where Mom is resting at home, Dad just got home from work and now they're waiting for their kids to get home from school ^^ Because so far, everything we would be doing would send Ashley into labor
Ah alright ^^ I'll re-edit it a bit later on then.

So... for my first post should I just have Lillian be coming home from school...? Or should I wait until ToyMaker edits their post... or what? Just wondering what you'd prefer. Either works for me. :O

So... for my first post should I just have Lillian be coming home from school...? Or should I wait until ToyMaker edits their post... or what? Just wondering what you'd prefer. Either works for me. :O
Wait for Toymaker to re-edit his post. I'll post after him and you can post after me.

Sorry it took so long but I've re-edited my post so feel free to go on ahead ^^

Where is everyone? Have you guys not been getting notifications?

Mmh, sorry. I've been busy, since school started back up today, and my teachers were all jerks and gave me homework over the break. (I thought there was a law against cruel and unusual punishment, but apparently they're not concerned. >:I)

I didn't get around to answering when I first saw it, and then it got buried in my messages. I'll do that really soon, I apologize.

• Thank You
Or wait... I did respond, huh?
Pfft, I'm such a dork. I can never remember whether I actually did something or imagined doing it.
I once imagined up an entire trip, and was super confused when no one in my family knew what I was talking about. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.