Dark Endeavor (Attack on Titan/Private)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew I was asleep, but i didnt know why. I was subconsious when I heard Erwin say underhis breath,"Don't be asleep too long, Baz needs you, and if you dont cooperate, you can expect the worst. Please, stay alive. For me."

I awoke later on, in a dark room. I had ropes around my hands and legs, and I was tied to a chair with a gag around my mouth. I heard a raspy voice. "Do you want to stay alive, Prince of 'Reaven'? I shook my head, only to wake myself up a bit more, but I guess the man took it the wrong way. "Well, that can be arranged." He stood up, and I saw his evil smile.

Once they got to the hideout, a small town far from any other type of civilization, Erwin had been forced to hand over the prince, who was taken to a building that sat against a large mountain. Erwin had no choice but to watch as they took the prince, afraid that he was going to end up dead. The prince was their only leverage against the king, and it wouldn't do if the prince died.

Biting his bottom lip with nervousness, Erwin stepped closer to the building the prince was in, and sat down outside the door, hoping that he wouldn't be hearing screams anytime soon.

I have never been so scared ever in my whole life. Probably because I was so used to having guards all the time. I walked over, he had something in his hand. It was a whip. I screamed. I screamed and screamed,as the whip hit my face, more and more.. hoping someone would save me. I was thinking of Erwin, and if I was ever going to see him again. I was thinking of his gorgeous blonde hair, and his dazzling blue eyes. I thought of his touch, him carrying me. I wanted to hold him, wondering if he even thought of me the same way.

Erwin listened to the prince's screams for as long as he could bear. Eventually, though, it got to be too much, and he kicked open the door to the building. "Stop it!" he shouted, moving to put himself in front of the prince. "Hurt him any more and you are just as bad as the king. We become monsters like His Highness. If...if you must hurt him, whip me instead...I will take it..."

Baz stopped whipping me, when I heard the door crash open. I knew it was Erwin, I just felt it in my body, throbbing with pain. I heard him walk in front of me, but I couldnt see him for my eyes were covered with my blood, which was dripping everywhere. "-if you must whip him, whip me instead, i will take it." I heard Erwin say. No. No. No. He cant do this. It isnt fair. It wasnt his fault that I was kidnapped!! I fidgeted, signing to Erwin that I'm stll okay and alive, at least. I moved the chair along with me, and the room was silent.

Setting his jaw, Erwin waited for Baz to do something. When he didn't, he turned around and knelt down beside the prince. Examining a couple of the welts caused from the whip, he said softly, "We'll have to get you to the healer. It wouldn't do to have these get infected..." He gently helped the prince up, putting an arm around him so he didn't have to put all his weight on his feet.

"Let's go," he said, not looking at Baz.

I felt intoxicated, the pain, being the oly thing i felt. I thought Baz would do something, when Erwin sat down next to me. My vision was cleare, so I could see what was going on. I saw his beautiful face agin, and he touched my wounds. A shearing pain went up my body. He winced. He then helped me up and help me walk out to where he called 'the healer',

Erwin led the prince out of the building and towards one that was in much better repair. Its door was wide open, and had a line waiting outside of injured men and women. Brushing past them, Erwin stepped inside with the prince in tow.

The front room of the small house was relatively clean and void of furniture. There was a young girl standing by a door that led further in the house, and she gasped when she saw the wounds on the prince. "Mistress Petra is with someone right now, but I'll make sure you see her next..." she said, and quickly disappeared into the next room.

"Are you alright?" Erwin asked the prince as they waited.

" I am now." I said, looking at him straight in the eye. He was looking at me, I could tell he was crying. I took my shaking hand, and brushed it down his face, bringing him towards me,. Our lips touched, when a blonde woman walked in. "Oh-,"Are you Prince Levi?" Looking at me, I said,"Yes ma'm." She said," Will you come with me? You poor thing." I looked a Erwin, him looking diappointed, but glad I was going to get help. He let me go, and the blonde woman took my into a nursing room. I looked back at Erwin, and waved.

Erwin was blushing as the blonde woman left with Levi, a pink stain written across his cheeks. Once he was alone, he sank down into a chair, letting out a heavy sigh. He ran his fingers through his hair, his blue eyes filled with conflicting emotions. Levi was a prince, and he was...a dirty revolutionary who had grown up on the streets. He wasn't worthy of having a prince kiss him.

Before he could figure out what the kiss had meant, large, burly men burst into the room and grabbed Erwin. They wrestled him to the floor, all the while beating and kicking him. Soon, he was dragged outside, and into the center of the tiny village. There, Baz waited for him, whip in hand.

Erwin was forced to his knees before him and his shirt was torn off him.

"You said that you wanted to take the prince's lashings," Baz said, loud enough for the gathering crowd to hear. "You will do so in front of everyone, so that they will know what happens when you cross me!" With that, he cracked the whip.

It struck Erwin across his chest, and he let out a shout, a red welt swiftly appearing across his skin. Baz moved around him, and began whipping his back, making Erwin cry out each time. Still, all he could think was that at least the prince was safe.

"Hi, Im Mistress Petra, I will be nursing you today." The blonde woman said. "Hi." I said, just wanting to see Erwin again. Mistress Petra was grabbing some cleaning supplies when I heard a tossle outside the hall. I heard Erwin cry out. I stood up, wincing horribly. I bust open the double French doors, seeing a sight I could not bear. Erwin was on the ground, Baz whipping him with all his might. "-if you must whip him, whip me instead, I will take it." The flashback processed through my mind my eyes widened with fright.

To Erwin, if felt like an eternity before Baz finally stopped, and he collapsed onto the ground once he was finished. Letting out ragged gasps for breath, he watched through half-closed eyes as most of the others disappeared back into their homes.

Trembling with pain, Erwin closed his eyes, wishing that he could just die right here and now and stop the intense, unbearable pain.

I ran out of the nursing office's doorway, out to wehere Erwin was lying, bleeding like mad. "Er-Erwin, are you okay??" I asked him. I was so scared, I was about ready to cry. As tears dripped down my face, they dripped on to his wounds. He winced. "So-Sorry. Why does Baz have to be like this? He got what he wanted, to kidnap me! So why??" I leaned down, and layed doown next to him. He looked at me with those dazzling blue eyes.

"H-he did this because I went against his word. I...I deserve this..." Trembling in pain, he lied there on the ground for several minutes, biting back tears. When he had the pain under control, he pushed himself to his knees, then to his feet. "I...I'd better get to Petra's...she'll be able to help..." He shakily held out his hand for Levi's, pain still written across his features.

I took his hand, pulling him up, I tried to get him to limp over me, but I was too short for him. He giggled, then wincing. "Youre so tiny Levi." Me giving him a dirty look, then smiling. We both hopped over to Petra, her having a shocked/worried look.

Once they were inside Petra's home, she had Erwin lie down on a table. She helped clean his wounds, and then began to wrap his back and chest with bandages. When she was finished, she told Levi, "You should take him to his home. It's over there, across from my house." She made a vague gesture in the general direction and helped Erwin sit up. "Take him back here tomorrow afternoon...I'll have to make sure his wounds aren't infected and change his bandages."

Erwin pushed himself off the table, wincing as he put stress on his wounds. "We'd better go," he said lowly, his hair hanging in his eyes.

"okay." I pulled him up with my arm, placing his on my shoulder. I started walking in the direction of his house. We walked through the single door, leading into a shabby living room. "This needs a clean up Erwin." He laughed.

"It's fine," he said when Levi commented about the state of his living room. "I-I'll sleep in the chair tonight, you can have my bed...are you hungry?" He looked to Levi, wincing as his wounds gave a twinge of pain. He made his way to the bedroom, which wasn't much better than the rest of his home, and opened a dresser drawer. Pulling out a shirt, he did his best to pull it on, wincing in pain the whole time.

When he was dressed again, he walked back out to the front room, a soft sigh escaping his lips. "I'm...sorry, that you had to endure that..."

"It is not your fault. You did what you had to do. Its your duty. If you didnt capture me in the beginning, it would have been your life on the line. What matters most to be is that you are still alive and okay." I told him. He looked down to the floor, with a look of sadness. I walked over to him, sort of limping as i went. I placed my hand on his cheek, and kissed him. This time it was for real. No worries, no stress. Just us.

This time, when Levi kissed him, Erwin let himself enjoy it, his eyes falling shut. When he pulled away, he couldn't help but look down, a slight blush on his cheeks. "We...we can't," he said, gently pushing Levi away. "You're a prince. And I'm just...I'm just a commoner, I was raised on the streets...I-if someone finds out, even someone I trust, then...they might force us apart..."

He looked down, biting his bottom lip as he gazed nervously up at the prince.

Status
Not open for further replies.