Dark demons 2020 looking for tops

S

SugarPlumfairy92

Original poster
Please do not post here, personal message me instead thank you!
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
【Dark demon's 2020 search thread part 2】
Status: Open for business l Posting rate: 5/7 l Platform: E-mail or thread only l M x m Only l Craving Weight gain/ Male preg
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Weight gain
Male pregnancy

Looking for Dominant characters
Size differences

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
introduction!
Hi, all my name is Dark demon. You can go ahead and call me Demon. I'm in the UK. My writing style is pretty heavily influenced by Christine Feehan and J.R ward if you know their writing style that is pretty much what I aspire to. Fair warning. I have worked considerably hard to get to this stage having being labelled as 'stupid' at school my writing has come over leaps and bounds to get to this point. It is readable but sometimes I slip up but I do try to proofread so it's understandable. If this is a problem please let me know and I will do my utmost to set it right. The typical thing you might come across is a few mixed words like right/write or sentences that do not join together nicely. This is something I'm heavily working on. The worst thing you can do is ignore me or accuse of me of not being British, or ask if my language is my second not my first. I find that incredibly insulting. I'm a big girl, I can handle comments and healthy criticism.

Fandoms:
Attack on titan,
Assassination classroom
Beck,
Bleach,
Blood blockade battlefront
Death note,
Dr stone,
Durarara
Dragon ball z, GT,
Fruits basket
Full metal alchemist
Naruto Shippuden
Yona of the dawn

Books

Black dagger brother hood, J R ward
Dark series Christine Feehan

Movies/Films
BBC Sherlock holmes,
Lord of the rings
Harry potter

pairings

Alpha x Ex Alpha
Vampire x Vampire
God of war x God of love
God x Human
Ex hunter x New hunter
Ghost x Ghosthunter
Shapeshifter x Shapeshifter
Shapeshifter x Human
Shapeshifter x Vampire

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited by a moderator: