Dark City

T

Tetsuri Tokai

Original poster

In the city of Lerio, crime erupts and the murder rate is high. The gruesome criminals that lurk can steal you in the night, and you are found dead in the morning. War rages between crime syndicates and the police force in the city just aren't enough. The city issues that the best of the best be called in to put an end to the chaos and take down the Syndicates that are behind the cities chaos.

A man and woman of a special task force known as J.U.S.T.I.C.E.

The two have built quite a reputation as being top elite in cracking down crime. But, as time progresses and they work on more missions together, they start to see each other differently.

(this is what I was thinking about when i was listening to that song XD)

If you are interested, pm me or reply here. =^__^=

haha, thank you. If you are interested in taking part n it. I can pm you and fill you in ^^

Only doing a single instance of this, or is it still open to discussion with anyone else?

Oh no, I understand that. I was just asking if you were only doing this once. Er.. Not sure how to clear it up properly.. Eh, nevermind. I'll probably be busy anyway.

OH! I haven't decided wheter to make another instance of this, due to it just getting started and all.

Dang... missed this one. Ah well. If you have more ideas, let me know! *thumbs up*

I like the idea, so same request from me, if you come up with anymore I'd love to participate in one.