Dark at Heart

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Peregrine, Feb 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am looking for something dark. A story that delves into the very depths of the human heart, and finds out just how twisted things can become. I'm looking to build a story that causes you to shiver when you read it, because you feel an echo of that darkness in the world around you, and it makes you wounder just what might be hiding in your own heart.

Yeah. My attempts at eloquence.

Still, that is what I am looking for. I want a story that starts dark, and only spirals into ever deeper darkness. I want something that combines action and psychology, that pushes a character or characters into something less, or more, than human. Something that drives them to the ultimate acts of evil, whatever those may be, but still keeps them as a protagonist.

I am not looking for any sort of abusive relationship story, although that may be a place for one of our characters to start. Other than that... I don't really know what I am looking for. I want something that has the potential to become as meaningful as Dostoyevsky's Crime and Punishment. How's that for high expectations?

And now... I'm going to leave it at that. Feel free to ask any questions you please, I'll answer them to the best of my ability. I would love it if you came with the basics of a plot, but expect a little bit of tweaking. Because that is just how I roll. If you have no ideas, but the concept itself resonates with you, send me a message. Maybe, together, we will be able to work something out.

Impress me.
  2. I absolutely love this idea, I've been wanting to do a roleplay like this for a long time. PM me and we can begin discussing a plot
  3. I'm so down, you have no idea. I'll PM you
  4. Great, can't wait.
  5. Yeah. I really just need to rip someone apart, and if I don't do it in a roleplay, I might just do it in reality. I'm looking for a story with a large number of supernatural elements, and two characters who start out morally ambiguous, and just get darker and darker and darker because life just keeps sending them into some messed up situations. With more expletives. Yeah.

Be dedicated, be active, be an in-depth writer, be my best friend.
  6. check, check, check, and it's too early for that last one, but we'll see won't we?
  7. Interested. Sent you a message.
  8. 'M gunna bump this...

I'm kind of in the mood for a little bit of... torture. Both physical and mental. Preferably with the physical portion in the past, because I don't really want to write that out, but that is negotiable.

I'm only looking for one or two partners, but feel free to continue to contact me if more than two people have already responded to this. Partners tend to vanish.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.