Dare you venture within the folds of insanity?

• Thread starter LucretciaDeMora
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LucretciaDeMora

~*[BCOLOR=#000000]S A L U T A T I O N S[/BCOLOR]*~
large.gif

Ah, what is this? A visitor? Please, do come in and make yourself at home. A pleasure to meet you, and thank you, kindly, for such a surprise of a visit! It is most appreciated!

Do allow me to tell you a bit of myself, yes? My name is Angel, and I have been Role Playing since I was eight. I am 26 now, so yes, I have been doing this for quite some time. Am I perfect? Absolutely not! I do make mistakes, especially when I have not had enough ru-..I mean.. Coffee. Yes, Coffee!
What? You would like some coffee? Oh! By all means!

*Pours you a cup of -- Coffee? It sure doesn't look or smell like it.*

Now, where were we? Ah! Yes! I remember now.
I do enjoy long term Role Plays. I have had Role Plays last up to six years before real life managed to tear away such things. I took a bit of a hiatus due to that day, but now that I am back I am ready for another go!

[BCOLOR=#cc99ff]PREF[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#993366]EREN[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#800080]CES[/BCOLOR]
  • We're all adults here, Yes? :) ( Remember I am 26, should you be under the age of 18, ALL Role Play shall be PG rated. )
  • I'm a hopeless romantic. Growing up reading Harlequin mystery books are to thank for this! However I have no problem playing heart-breaking outcomes; Casanovas, if you will.
  • I am a very descriptive Role Player when it comes time to a reply. I post a great deal of length, but nothing like.. you know.. -BAM- text wall stuff. However, I am very respectful and should my partner desire less or more of text, then I will be happy to oblige.
  • I am a female, though I do MxM, MxF, and FxF equally.
  • Human face claims and anime are at 50/50. Should you desire anime over human, I'm all for it! Vise versa!
  • If you would like to bring in more than one character; By all means, do so! I, too, Role Play multiple characters and/or fillers! It makes things most exciting.
  • We all have lives to attend to. Please do not feel that our Role Play, or your reply to such, is more important than your own day to day life and dailies that you do. I completely understand if replies must be slow or on hold. (Being a single mother, I know there will be times I will have to put things on hold.)
  • As for time zone, I am Central Standard Time (CST). However I can work with any time zone! It may mean our replies will be roughly a couple a posts per day, but that is fine with me.

[BCOLOR=#000000]P A I[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000] R I N G (S)[/BCOLOR]

Angel x Demon
Cleric x Tiefling
Human x Demon/Angel
Prince/Princess x Peasant

Ghost x Human
Military Guard x Alien
Human x Alien
Human x Artificial Intelligence
Hero x Human
Human x Villian
Royalty x Thief
Elf x Half Orc
King/Queen x Captive
Prince/Princess x Captive
Cyborg x Artificial Intelligence
Target x Hitman
Werewolf x Human
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Werewolf
Mutant x Human
Pirate x Stowaway
Captain x Stowaway
Teacher x Student
Alice X Mad Hatter
Cortana x Master Chief
Demigod x Human
Childhood Friends

Goodness there are so many, I simply can't name them all! Should you have another in mind, please do not hesitate to bring it up!

[BCOLOR=#000000]F A N D O M S[/BCOLOR]
Gargoyles
Batman
X-Men
Pokemon
Kingdom Hearts
Death Note
Zoids
Durarara
Heavens Lost Property
Captain Harlock
Legend of Dragoon
Dragonball Z
Yu-Gi-Oh!

I am sure more will surface after longer thought process! If you have anything you'd like to try or add to this list, please let me know!

[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#333333][/BCOLOR]Places of Role Play[BCOLOR=#333333][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

Iwaku (PM)

Skype (Preferred)

Hotmail

Gmail

[BCOLOR=#cc99ff][BCOLOR=#333333][/BCOLOR]P L O T (S)[BCOLOR=#333333][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]None at this time[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]Sample o[BCOLOR=#333333]f Role P[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#333333]lay[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]Below is a Role Play post I did for any to see as to how I Role Play. (My apologies for any foul language)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]----------[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]War..[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]A genetic code that we all have embraced, both willingly and unwillingly. A never ending trial of which the greed and need of mans' thoughts triumphs over reasons to keep peace. Since the beginning of life itself, the microorganism was to fight for survival. Through the eons, that need to fight has never left. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]In present times, even where peace has seemingly sustained for but a few years after WWIII, there were always subtle whispers of another coming war. One that could possibly throw man kind into another Dark Age, or even worse, extinction.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]After WWIII, there was a group who gathered together and called themselves the Peace Keepers. Hand chosen, yet few in numbers, they are considered the most lethal of 'weapons' one could ever fathom. Their knowledge of war, and every kind of tactic thereof, has allowed them to infiltrate /both/ alliances and [BCOLOR=#333333]rid[/BCOLOR] of any threat that so [BCOLOR=#333333]dares[/BCOLOR] corrupt the Treaty of Peace. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]Yet, such power and knowledge could corrupt even the strongest of minds. One by one, someone murdered them. They were able to arrange the scene accordingly to make it look as though the Peace Keepers died from natural causes, or being overwhelmed by a crowd - a variety of ways. [/BCOLOR]

Who was this killer? Why were they assassinating the very people meant to keep the peace?

[BCOLOR=#333333]------------------[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]"Brother Kilos, the new arrival has arrived."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]New arrival? A new member? A surprise 'guest of honor' to put on his list to watch over. Kilos simply looks up from the Daily Dose that he had just started to read. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]"Well, where is he?" With an expressionless face, he keeps his gaze rested to the other. Axxom tilts his head, and could only smirk as he hesitantly rubbed the back of his head. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]"/She/...It's a she." Axxom chuckles. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]-Great... Another woman. Always sassy and boss-like, they were.. This one will be no different.- Kilos nods to Axxom's words, folding up the Daily Dose and setting it aside prior to standing. "Come on you lot, time to [BCOLOR=#333333]greet[/BCOLOR] our new blood." [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]The nine were already gathering before Kilos even said word. "It'd be good to have a female's point of view on things." One spoke out. "I got dibs on her!" He finishes, only to get groans of agony from his other comrades. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]Axxom could only sigh, his hand lowering from his head to his neck before he moves over to open the door. "Everyone, I would like you [BCOLOR=#333333]to meet[/BCOLOR] Sakura."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]Axxom watched as their eyes stayed level, only to drop slowly upon a small child, one who seemed to be only nine, ten years of age at the least. Mouths dropped, gasps soon follow.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]Kilos was more surprised than all. Feeling a heavy lump in his throat, he folds his arms and glares to Axxom. "What kind of joke is this?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]"There is no joke, Sir. One should not underestimate, nor judge, another no matter the age, size, or gender." Sakura spoke up, grey eyes never moving to greet him - or any of them for that matter. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]Silenced by her words, the Peace Keepers just looked on wards before each slowly greeted her before moving off to contemplate, question, or think over about the card that was just handed to them. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]Kilos turns, speaking over his shoulder as he does so. "May peace find you on every moments breath, Sakura.." And that was when he moved to his chambers to 'rest' for the night. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]They send a /child/ to do a man's work?....A fucking /child/...This...This complicates things.. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]With a heavy mind, Kilos finally managed to fall asleep.[/BCOLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Stray Cat
Hello! I am very interested in roleplaying with you if you will take me. Would you be up for it??

• Thank You
Reactions: LucretciaDeMora
Gently trails a slender digit along the post, waiting...

I would love to RP with you DuRaRaRa. KH or maybe Alice X Mad Hatter ^_^

I'm up for some mxm or fxf! I have a couple plots/ideas in my search thread, but I'm up for plotting something out with you if you have any cravings.

Hi! I would love to role play with you! Just so you know though, I am very new to role playing, but I would love to give it a try! *Sits up in anticipation while biting my lip*

Status
Not open for further replies.