Dare you even click this? Of course you do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoyoteJester

Classy Bastard
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Horror,fantasy,scifi,modern
For those who even dared to click on this, hello! I am Gaius, as you probably figured out somehow, but whatever.
To get to the point, the sweet, juicy, medium rare point, I am looking for partners. Partners of all shapes, sizes, physical configuration, and whatever odds and ends your creator endowed you with.

Now, I do have some ideas, but I'm not going to list them here. Oh no, I want to bait you in, like a fish to a worm, a moth to a light, or some antediluvian creature to a celestial arctic ion show. That being said, I am always up for some brainstorming to come up with something.

Things that you probably want to know up front:
I'm up for almost any kind of RP, of most any genre. However, like most people, I have my boundaries, mainly being furry and other oddities like that, but other than that it's pretty hard to find something I won't do.
How often can I post? I'm pretty much on all the time in the evenings, as this is one of my favorite ways to relax after work.

So, now that you've read my probably horribly structured request, feel free to let me know if I seem like the kind of odd little fucker that you want to make something up with!

Hiya. I'd be up for a Rp. If you're still interested just send me a PM or something.

Send me a pm if you're still looking for partners! It sounds like it would be interesting to brainstorm and create a good roleplay with you.

I dare because I am.

Reactions: Gaius
I'm baited in! Good job! I'll send you a message shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.