Dare you even click this? Of course you do!

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoyoteJester

Classy Bastard
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day, A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate, Adept
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Both
Favorite Genres
Horror,fantasy,scifi,modern
For those who even dared to click on this, hello! I am Gaius, as you probably figured out somehow, but whatever.
To get to the point, the sweet, juicy, medium rare point, I am looking for partners. Partners of all shapes, sizes, physical configuration, and whatever odds and ends your creator endowed you with.

Now, I do have some ideas, but I'm not going to list them here. Oh no, I want to bait you in, like a fish to a worm, a moth to a light, or some antediluvian creature to a celestial arctic ion show. That being said, I am always up for some brainstorming to come up with something.

Things that you probably want to know up front:
I'm up for almost any kind of RP, of most any genre. However, like most people, I have my boundaries, mainly being furry and other oddities like that, but other than that it's pretty hard to find something I won't do.
How often can I post? I'm pretty much on all the time in the evenings, as this is one of my favorite ways to relax after work.

So, now that you've read my probably horribly structured request, feel free to let me know if I seem like the kind of odd little fucker that you want to make something up with!

moon

Dreamer
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
My Usual Online Time
Varies. Usually through out the day and night
Writing Levels
Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate, Adept
Female
Sometimes both. Mostly passive.
Favorite Genres
Just about anything. I'll try just about anything.
I'll list a few:
Fantasy
Modern
Realistic
Romantic
Etc..
Genre You DON'T Like
I guess you could say there isn't many I don't like. There are a few though and I'll let you know if need be.
Hiya. I'd be up for a Rp. If you're still interested just send me a PM or something.

G

Gemini

Send me a pm if you're still looking for partners! It sounds like it would be interesting to brainstorm and create a good roleplay with you.

Click This

Manchurian Imouto
SECURITY DEPARTMENT
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
My Usual Online Time
I'm online most evenings on a regular basis. If you message me, I'll probably see your PM within a day tops, or you can find me on Discord under Click This#5640.
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Female
I more or less go straight down the line between passive and aggressive. This depends by roleplay or partner, of course.
Favorite Genres
I'm a massive fan of any genre that puts my characters in a fish out of the water scenario. This can be time travel, isekai, or even an epic journey type of story. If it's in an anime style, you've got my full and undivided attention.

I'm generally game with most fantasy genres, although my preference is skewed towards high fantasy and historical fantasy. Also, steampunk. Depending on the type of roleplay, modern and sci-fi roleplays are good with me as well. In terms of settings for historical roleplays, I love seeing stories set in the Roman republic or empire, the age of sail, the Victorian era, WWI, WWII, the Cold War, and the early information era, although I might tend to play fast and loose with some historical accuracy in favor of plots and characters.

Naturally though, if the plot's something glorious, the genre probably won't matter too much.
Genre You DON'T Like
I'm not too into stories that focus heavily on pure mecha, or yaoi based storylines.
I dare because I am.

CoyoteJester

Classy Bastard
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day, A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate, Adept
Male
Both
Favorite Genres
Horror,fantasy,scifi,modern
A

Alice Falling

I'm baited in! Good job! I'll send you a message shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.