School of Magic: Destruction, FIRE
Appearance: Rough and Handsome features
Skin: Course lightly tanned
Height: 6'1
Body Type: Athletic, Fit, Toned
Weight: 190
Hair: Black
Eyes: Pear Green
Scars, tattoos, warpaint, etc: Large diagonal scar across his face, Moderate battle scars along chest and back, Dragon shaped tribal tattoo on his left hand, Courageous written in elvish along the back of his right shoulder
RNsGUsJ.png

Personality
Good Traits: Courageous, Brave, Bold, Charismatic, Romantic, Intelligent, Agile, Cunning, Passionate, Loyal
Bad Traits: Sarcastic, Possessive, Self Sacrificing, Burdened, Proud to an extent, Impulsive, Mischievous at times, Stubborn
Fears: Losing Layana or not getting to be with her in the way he desires, Failing either the human or elven kingdoms, Living a meaningless life
Quirks & habits: Cards games/Gambling, Knife tricks, bounces his knee when anxious/bored/suspicious
Skills & talents: Fire Magic, Bow, Knives, One handed blade use, Diplomacy, Persuasion, Detecting Motive, Lockpicking/Pickpocketing, Street and Elven Martial tactics
Likes: Gambling, Climbing, Bows, Cooking, Swimming, A good drink, The Rain, Traveling, Tales of mythical creatures and the Dragons of the world, Birds of Prey
Dislikes: Dancing (But is a natural at it), Cowards, The distance between the Elven and Human lands

Relationships
- Layana Batesha Lebariea, Childhood friend and Romantic Interest
- WIP
RNsGUsJ.png

Background - Street Rat, Wanderer, Orphan. Trained Ranger

Personal History

As early as Tyrian could remember he walked the common and poor streets of the cities of Oneac to the scattered plains to the populated and dense woodlands that he found quite an allure to. The cities were pleasant as it could get with the poor stature he held. An orphan...with no form of existence. No way to shine in the world that waited not for a soul. He would often wonder in his silent moments about his family but there was truly no time but to keep moving forward. When he was young he would steal a small fruit or grain here or there. Rarely getting caught as he seemed far too friendly a face and also learned quickly how to be fast but silent on his feet. There were others like him that helped slightly with the hardships and loneliness this life had placed on him. A small circle of child thieves it was. But no family of his.

As he grew, his desire for real change in his life led to developing and being in search of honest work and skills for him to learn from to use to progress his life further. Gathering, running around town, a few apprenticeships here or there. Of all of these his favorite ones were anything to do with the wildlands or the ability to hunt the animals and predators of the wilds. Even now his imagination and desire to travel and explore held true. Just before he would hit his teen years a blessing or sorts would come from within young Tyrian and he would realize he held quite a gift with destruction magic, especially that of fire. Another pastime and hobby to weld off his time. Toying with the small flames and shapes he could conjure with such a gift.

A few more years down the line he would be in the service and work of a decent town butcher and return to the woodlands where his skills with the bow and survival thrived. Checking and furnishing the last of his traps for the day before he heard the soft footsteps of a group in the distance. The sounds of the footsteps seemed synced in a way that was not natural to the wildlife and put the young hunter on his toes and his guard. Climbing with ease into one of the trees while moving and balancing silently along one of the long branches above as he peeked out and downward to behold a traveling group of a kind he head rarely seen. Elves were walking purposefully and gracefully in an organized group along the forest with a familiarity he could relate to. His eyes in awe to the armor and garmants they wore to the weapons they wielded and what caught his eyes the most was the beautiful girl in the center of the formation. The girl seemed to be...human but she held a glow to her that made him find a blush and warmth in his face but he could not find himself the desire to pull his gaze away. Moving ahead along the trees slowly to keep up with the gang in the warm peaceful day that held to them all. His gaze lost in look over the beauty. Why was she with elves? He wondered. She could have been elven...she surely held the beauty and grace of one. Crouching down low along the branches he waited silently and enjoyed this all too plesant distraction. Letting his mind drift to the thought of coming out to meet her...but as brave as he thought himself to be. His body held solid as stone only to gaze upon the sight he was surely never to hold again.

Layana held in a quiet walk between the several armed Elven guards as their footsteps held as quiet as the leaves that fell from the forest tree's above as her bare feet pressed against the warming feel of the soil. Two Elven men held on horseback to either side of them as their hands held occupied to the bows rather then to that of the reins as the horse itself naturally followed lead among the road. One of the rider's gazes passed upwards to the treeline as he sensed movement only to watch a sparrow fly from its perch upon its nest.as he shook his head in dismissal to that alone. Layana brushed her feet in several soft kicks to the ground below her as she sighed softly and pressed her hand closer to her darkened locks to keep her ears hidden from view of anyone who could encounter her and take in the sight of her ears. The ears that held a burdened reminder to her at such a young age that she was still the mistake that her father had created and yet , still loved and adored even though her mother had parted from this world as she sighed lowly and shook the thoughts from her memory as they dared to tighten further on her thoughts. A owl came to fly overhead of them as she looked up in wide eyed wonder to the freedom it held as she smiled faintly as it seemingly hopped across the branch it held in order to near whatever it wanted up there. Her paled green orbs marked upwards as she steadied her breath and allowed herself to stop." M'Lady.. We do not have grounds to be stopping like this..We need to keep going." Her look turned firmly on the armed man as she sighed and spoke." Must I always be forced to never enjoy myself?" She asked only to have her question cut short as the bushes began to rustle heavily as nearly eight armed men came to exit with sly grins upon their mouths as they smirked to each other and then their war cries rang forward as both Elf and Mortal engaged in battle as blades clashed and one could hear the swings open forth cuts that bled.

Layana quickly stumbled backwards as she leaned down and quickly claimed a blade as one neared her as she spun on the heel of her body to spin and bury the blade into the firm hold of his chest. The ragged man staggered and fell back lifeless as the others gained focus to her and cut down two guards as she stood with her blade shakily pointed to them as she pointed her blade at them in challenge." Come at me.. I.. I dare you to fight me!" She said boldly as the small figure of the girl stood tall as the other guards yelled for her to run as two thieves that remained un-occupied charged forth at her as she waited with blade drawn upwards in a defensive stance.

Through his mistified watch of the elves and the young woman that held among them. He nearly felt his heart stop as the elven guard stopped and look very close to his position before Tyrian was able to relax at the fact he was still hidden before an owl burst forth in front of him on the edge of the branch and tilted it's head at him making a soft sound that still nearly sent him tumbling off the branch from the sudden surprise of this new visitor. Looking at the owl now it was a magnificent creature and eyed himself with an equal measure of curiosity as he did to it. "What do you want..." He whispered. "Shoo.." He said making a small shooing motion to which the owl simply repeated the same sound as before and looked further over him. "Odd one aren't ya.." Tyrian whispered before he heard rustling in the foilage below and was able to witness armed thugs or bandits of sorts come into the clearing and immediately attack the elven convoy. Worry quickly taking to his features he did not know what to do before his own body moved into action. Fire forming around his arm before he jumped down from the tree and embedded a dagger deep into the shoulder of one of the two bandits currently charging the girl. Causing the man to scream and fall to the ground as Tyrian twisted the blade and brought him down and caught the immediate attention of the fellow bandit in which instinct once again guided him and he raised his hand to launch a sudden burst of flame at the man and searing him to a crisp. This sudden and intense light and power brought more attention to him but gave the elven guard the distraction they needed to overcome the surprise and odds of numbers against them to quickly turn the tide.

As the battle continued Tyrian found himself backing up in front of her with his weapon drawn and a coil of flame still held to his hand as he stood ready to defend before he turned and looked to her face to face. "I....are you alright?" He asked beginning to offer his hand before an elven spear blocked his path and Tyrian raised his hands immediately in surrender. "Sorry! I...just wanted to make sure she was alright.." He said with only a crack of fear in his voice. The action and weight of this encounter now able to set on his nerves. His gaze lowering past the spear to her. "You are not injured are you?" He asked truly concerned before the same owl from earlier screeched out in a much louder exclamation before landing on his shoulder.

There , she stood shakily upon her two own feet as the blade held firm in grasp as she alone felt the weight of her own life bare down upon her shoulders. She let her look hold steady only to feel her gaze squint ever so slightly until the branches cracked up above her head and the leaves fell in a flooding cascade to reveal an armed boy stationed infront of her as her orbs widened. His dagger was embedded deep into the shoulder blade of one of the charging bandits as he screamed out in a fury of pain as he fell back and began to rise in a shuffle to charge once more at the boy as his next move all but left her in a stage of shock. Fire came to swirl in a snake like demeanor around his arm before he postioned his arm outwards and the fire spurted forth to consume the final two that remained as the other guards regained their ground and footing once again as she found her gaze ensnared by the boy before her as the flame died slightly down to a calm as their looks met one anothers. She smiled soft to him in that moment as her weapon lowered in a clink to the surrounding rocks about the area of the tree as she answered soft."I'm... I'm alright thanks to yo-." She was cut short as his hand reached forth and one of the elven spears were planted firmly between the pair of them. Her look held cold to the guards as she nodded to them in that moment as her fingers threaded light into her hair as she revealed the nature of her ears briefly in that moment." You will bring him no harm.. He saved my life and if it wasn't for him then you would have failed that of your duties.."

She said firmly before her look turned on him softly as she smiled and manuerved around the spear as she heard the owl above screech and land to his shoulder. Layana smiled and eased her finger forward to the owl as it rubbed its head happily against her finger as she spoke." It seems you were brought here for a reason.. Even the nature around us thinks so.. I'm truly quite alright and how is that hand of yours feeling? Not to mention.. Does the hero have a name?" She asked softly with a smile held to the warm of her lips as she kept her hands fallen to her side as the guards lined closely behind her.

Tyrian was not certain what was to come. Afterall he had a bad habit of venturing further out into the lands of Elloris and it's beautiful forest on many occasions. Would they take him prisoner or something? Suddenly he heard the girl speak in defense of him and her ears came into light. They were different...not like the elven ears of the others or what he had seen. Unique in a way. Besides that he had to hold his tongue on her scolding of the guards there. As she approached the owl seemed to follow her movements and nudge into her fingers. "What do you mean? This owl seems to be just a bit dense..." He said before he felt the grip of its talons tighten a bit painfully on his shoulder bringing a groan of pain from him as he lifted his hand to grab at it's foot. "I just was hunting and maybe...exploring a bit. Guess it was some lucky or unlucky coincidence" He said turning his gaze away as he left out the part of watching her inparticular. "My hand..?" He said confused a bit before he realized what she spoke of. "O yeah I am perfectly fine. Thankfully I got the drop on them and got to try out my little bit of magic I have been trying to practice. Never thought I would be using it to protect an beautiful elf." He found him saying naturally without really realizing as the truth of his mind left his lips.

Reaching out his hand towards her cautiously while his gaze moved about to make sure he was not about to be impaled or worse, be defiling some elven custom he was ignorant to as his gaze returned to her and a soft laugh escaped his lips. "I would not say hero....I would hope anyone in my situation would have done the same. Names Tyrian. It is nice to meet you." He said with his own soft smile.

She couldn't stifle the soft giggle that fell from her lips in that moment as she brushed her fingers in repeated softness to the bird's beak. As he spoke the insult to the bird , she couldn't help the glimmer that lit to her eyes as the bird reacted to the dense comment on him as she looked to him." The creatures that dwell in these woods are far more intelligent then one would think. I think you rather insulted him in that moment but , His name is Elio if you're curious." She said with play in her words as the Guard's lowered their weapons and allowed her to come into a revealed sight before him as the gown she wore flowed in silken behind her form as she twisted her arms behind her back to lean in closer to him as she eyed him with a look in her gaze as she smiled and allowed herself to quirk her brow." If it wasn't for you then I don't think I would have been in very good condition either way we owe it to you for your surprise entrance. As for your magic.. Not often do we get to find humans about this area that are willing to reveal it , never knew I would find a fire user about here. Do you have nowhere to formally train or have you always been on your own?" She questioned with childish curiousity to him before she beamed a happy smile once again to him as her hand softly found his and entwined as she shook it." Your my hero today and my name is Layana Verener and it's truly a pleasure to meet you." Layana said happily as that moment alonewould become the beginning of something entirely new.

From that day, Tyrian's life would be compleately changed. The ruler of Elloris Magister Alre proved to be the father of Layana and would find quite the liking to the young man. Admiring his bravery and after learning more on Tyrian's life and his pursuits of knowledge he desired and craved. The Magister appointed him to be under the apprenticeship of Nollas Wranric, a powerful and highly respected practitioner of Destruction magic. Over the years Tyrian would develop a mentor near father like bound with the highly expectant elf and would maintain a growing friendship with Layana despite how he stood out among the people of Elloris. It would take quite some time over the next ten years but with Tyrian's dedication and charisma he would become a trusted individual even in the eyes of the Magister and most of his court themselves. While he grew in his magical pursuits Tyrian was also properly educated and found that he held a silver tongue of sorts along with skills of the sword and superior technique with agile weapons such as the Bow.

But eventually there would come a time along the growing crisis of the dragons and the tensions and conflicts between them and the other races and Magister Alre would find a good and beneficial use for Tyrian. In his talks with Queen Fallon he would tell her of the young human that had lived within his lands and praise on his own behalf of his skills along with the premise to better terms between Oneac and Elloris through such a person. An Ambassador with mutual trust and loyalty to both lands. While this news was nearly a dream to Tyrian as he would actually be able to make some form of diffrence and aid the peaceful coexistance between the two races he sided on, it still meant he would have to leave a certain individual.

More and more so in their ten years together. Something had come to blossom between them. A look there...a brush of contact there. Growing flirtations and closer ties especially towards the last few years of his stay until now....she held a piece of him that he would struggle to distance himself from. The more years that would come by, the closer the two became. Secretly spiriting off and away from public sight to go explore on their own little adventures until their first of many a kiss would be sealed at their lips and their relationship would only continue to grow from that point on. The only uncertainty coming from the point he would have to leave and go to Oneac as a representative and ambassador.

A few long years later he was now fully adjusted and comfortable in his position. Meeting representatives of the other races, getting to know their cultures and seeing the work they all had ahead for the lands to make peace with one another while the worry of the dragons began to rise. But through all of that, the distance from Layana did have a toll on him. They had kept in writing and he even had a chance to visit her during one of his trips back to Elloris. He would go somewhat often due to his position but she also had work and duties as well that would stop them from being able to meet freely. To this day she still had kept his heart and they had talked on the possible future they were to have together after they could close this distance between them in some form or another.

Only months ago now was Tyrian meeting with a few elven representatives and their guard in disscussion to a more recent event with one of the closer draconic generals that would result in arduous talks with the Queen and her trusted advisiors before he was able to greet the elven visitors in a more light hearted session. Before long the brief joyful meeting would come to an end and the familiar faces he had missed would return to Elloris. Bringing a sigh from his lips as he sat in the now empty meeting room tidying up papers and scrolls along with some notes of his before he would get to his own personal time taking advantage of the space to continue writing a letter he was writing to Layana. Her birthday not far away and knowing the elves...if they knew he did this they would get a bit of a laugh from it but it gave him an excuse to write to her nonetheless while nothing gave him more joy than the letters he would recieve from her.

In the courtyards below , she bowed her head in respect to the elders leaving as several spared fleeting kisses of respect to her hand as she smiled warmly. As they had begun to depart in return to Elloris , she let her gaze drift ahead as she drew down the golden silk of her hood whilst her darkened locks tumbled forward to frame against the soft nature of her face. As one of the guards stepped forward as she spoke lowly to him as he pointed her in the direction of the council room as she smiled and began to make her way inside the castle as the heels of her boots clicked soft under her trail. This was one meeting he was not expecting and after nearly a year apart it had become hard to both sides. The dragons and their destruction had escalated and left both to different sides of the realm and the battles and chaos that had broken across border's had often stolen her attention personally to oversee. Her birthday was nearing in a days time and it had been her personal wish to see him..To be with Tyrian upon it as the one gift she longed for the most. She would come to enter the glowing halls that held a golden effect to them as her skirts glowed against the light as it was the traditional high noble garb to wear when visiting other courts as she would let her gaze flicker over the intricate designs held about before she neared the open doorway of the council room as she found her gaze peer inside and settle warmly upon Tyrian hard at work no doubt writing her the traditional birthday letter he would always do and send Elio within no time at all. Suddenly , a falcon that would be all to familiar to him would land atop of the table before him with a small wrapped parchment in its mouth as Tyrian claimed it and would soon reveal the simple words held in the Elven language.

" Turn Around and Claim what you have missed."]

(Rest is just more romantic relation)

And just as he was about to finish reading , Layana found herself softly tsk'ing him in that moment alone as she spoke up with playful warmth in her tone as she bit back the tears that wished to flow at seeing him and knowing he was safe after all this time apart." You truly do know how to leave a lass wondering how long it would be until she would see you again.. You're always buried up to your neck in parchments as usual whilst you leave me to miss you , Nilia Feredir." She said with warmth in her voice as she leaned against the open doorframe of the entryway as one hand held over the small of her waist whilst the other fingers held in a soft play against her lips as the fading sun glowed lightly in warmth over her and the coloring of her skirts as she watched him with a glow lit in the depths of her emerald hues that had remained the same whilst all else had grown into an entirely different person.

Tyrian's eyes would widen in surprise and he would quickly turn in his seat and stand abruptly as his eyes showed all of his emotions to her showing up clear as day even as he straightened his attire and coughed while regaining composure as Elios held to the table still to watch the reunion of them both. Quickly covering the letter he was working on before his gaze returned to her own and he would walk closely in to near the distance between the two. "Aren't you just full of surprises My Warrior..." He responded in common tongue in toying play to the nickname she held to himself as he enveloped her into his arms. In the privacy of the room he was more than open with his affection of her. Not that she minded but he was respectful of her position and stance as a warrior.

"Aye...that I am. I still get time with my bow and my little pyrotechnic tricks but my real weapon is this delightful mouth of mine." He said with a playful wink before closing said lips over her own in a soft long awaited kiss before he held his forehead against her own. "You look more lovely each and every time I see you. I swear if I did not know any better I would nearly forget just how deadly you are behind all of your beauty" He said while affectionately brushing his thumb over her cheek for a moment. "I have missed you..." He said in a kind and honest tone. "Had I the time I had planned to come and surprise you the same on your birthday. Not that elves find it too important or anything...or the fact you don't age a day past perfection"

She smiled slowly to his form rising from the chair as Layana watched him near her and without any hesitation he enveloped her into the warmth of his arms. Her own arms quickly snaked around his neck as she looked upwards to him with a look of delight held in her orbs." I always knew how to catch you with your guard down.. You may be the best hunter but , I'm the person who knows how to out manuever the Hunter." She teased in play to him as she laughed soft to the weapons he listed off as she slinked back in a small arch against him with her brow quirked as her gaze looked him over." That mouth of yours is known for getting you good places and then to very naughty places , may I remind you?" Layana answered with a chuckle cascading once again from her lips before he found her mouth in a slowed kiss as she sighed happily into the kiss and allowed herself to drown in the warmth it offered as they parted and she allowed her fingertips to skim down his cheek whilst their forehead's held pressed to one another. Her gaze fixated up to him as she smiled." I have missed you as well... More then words can say." Her look softened as she knew that he always had seen that with the elves as she shook her head to him." And yet , I'm not of the Elf Lineage completely so I will never age like them exactly. Father believes I will age slower of course but , my humanity will catch up to me at some point. But , besides that.. Have you been well and safe here ,Tyrian?" She asked in question whilst her lips skimmed the soft tip of his nose.

Job Prior to the Delegation: Apprentice to Elven Mage, Ambassador of Oneac

Miscellaneous Info
Steed - Nike
Owl - Elio

RNsGUsJ.png

THEME SONG

Last edited:

Team Talon Executive Officer

7byPsAF.jpg

Basics
Name: 1st Lieutenant Kazuko Takimuto
Nickname:Taki, Kaz
Age & Birthdate: 18 , February 20
Allegiances: JIDA, Team Talon
Sexuality: Heterosexual

latest

Appearance
Hair Color: Black with strands of red
Eye Color: Light Honey-like Brown
Weight: 186
Piercings/Tattoos/Scars: Red Dragon tattoo that covers the left part of his chest, full arm sleeve, and shoulder. Prominent scar on both his gut and matching position on his back from being impaled/stabbed.
Weapons: Medium Combat knife, Enchanted Gear Bow, Flashbang and Smoke Grenade

latest

Mentality
Health Ailments: PTSD
Personality
+ Loyal
+ Determined
+ Intelligent
+ Brave
+ Passionate
+ Disciplined
+ Hard Working

* Is known to follow orders until he personally believes them to be wrong or damaging

- Stubborn
- Secretive
- Difficult to forgive
- Burdened
- Guarded
- Self Sacrificing
-Overconfident and defiant at times
-Sarcastic

latest

History

Kazuko had lived in Japan his entire life. Living under a highly disciplined roof virus or not. There little time to relax and play the kid he was supposed to in his younger years. Through the time before the virus his older brother, Atsuya had been a light in his world still acting as the great older brother he always was and even sneaking him out of the house to enjoy the little things and build moments between them.

However after the virus struck there was anything but joy for anyone in the world. Their parents worked under the famous Hiragi family for some time and were able to vaccinate and protect their two children at the cost of their own lives while attempting to give the same safety to others.

Quickly being thrown into the life of the Japanese Imperial Demon Army his older brother showed great potential as a leader while also giving personal training to Kazuko even as they were moved into diffrent units. It was no shock when Kazuko graduated from JIDA's basic training but it was a very unusual when he decided against picking up a infamous cursed gear. Deciding he would rather rely on humanity and his own skills. Using an Enchanted gear in the meantime and was just as deadly as his fellow comrades in the Moon Demon Company.

As his older brother continued to climb with his own power and extraordinary abilities Kazuko broadened his trust and friendships eventually becoming near blood brothers with a fellow soldier Hakuro. While the two were close, Atsuya warned him of Hakuro's wild card like nature and how he had publicly disregarded authority as well as a direct order of a Hiragi in the past and was seen as an active troublemaker. Taking his warning but still held respect for his close friend before their last mission together would further change the young man.

It was a simple reconnaissance mission. Scout out further past their borders at Shinjuku and eliminate the few spotted Horseman about in the area. All was well until the last hour of their mission when suddenly they were surrounded by vampires. Completely caught off guard and under armed with only four cursed gears the battle was difficult but they managed to slay their foes quickly. Hakuro and Kazuko taking the main initiative and now winded as they tried catching their breath. But then the groups leader stepped forward seemingly out of nowhere. Kazuko looking in disbelief. A Progenitor stood before them.

Lucien, the 12th Progenitor stood looking over his fallen men with a sigh as two female vampire nobles now stood at his side. "Thank you for thinning out my ranks. I swear Balor never gives me any being of substance. I prefer working alone with these lovely doves anyways. I will reward you with a quick death.." He said and in that instant the two noble vampiresses had struck down their team. Taking only moments before Hakuro and Kazuko stood back to back while Lucien barely seemed to pay any attention only looking down at one of their fallen teammates and picking up the weapon before it faded away in his hand.

Hakuro seemed to twitch as anger swelled within him and as Kazuko began to question him, his friend began to change. His voice shifted and horns began to sprout from his head before laughing maniacally. It all happened so fast. His friend became possessed and the vampire noble actually showed signs of interest. "Well well....this should be..." He said before he turned to face behind him and sighed. "Come you two...I will have to find these two again I guess...Balor calls."

They were now alone. Hakuro seeming to struggle as Kazuko watched helplessly to his possession. In the single moment of struggle their eyes met and Kazuko pierced his friend's heart with his own cursed blade. The demons eyes looked to him before laughing maniacally and after the ordeal was over Kazuko woke up in the medical bay back at HQ with Hakuro's cursed gear in his own hands. The once black and green edged blade now edged crimson and he heard Hakuro chuckle madly in his mind.

Since then his trust towards the Hiragi's and his older brother has diminished but even so he had climbed up the ranks from enlisted to officer and now was positioned as the XO of Team Talon, only now he was under the command of his older brother.

latest

Dislikes: Using his Cursed gear carelessly, Vampires, The Hiragi's, Opening up to others
Weaknesses: His Demon has knowledge of his heart and soul as well as personal attachment to him, thus making his attacks on his mind all the more effective. His desire to protect his team over himself.
Strengths: Extremely capable combatant. Seen close to the level of his older brother. Experienced Strategist. Keen Reflexes
Talents: Map Reading, Coordination, Target Prioritization
Fears: Failing his team, becoming possessed, The Hiragi Family,
Secrets: Has not told his brother or anyone else about his suspicions about the mission where his first team was cut down. Shows a facade to most others as he struggles to truly open up to anyone anymore.
Other: Always uses his enchanted bow first until the fight is something he judges as worthy to use his cursed gear

latest

Gift/Abilities:
-Extremely Talented Swordsman, Above Average Medium Range Bowman
Demon - Hakuro - Human Turned Demon
phDdehC.jpg

Weapon
u5Nv4ks.jpg

Minor ability - Shadow Flame (Black and Red flame)
Trump Card - Heart of the Dragon, His flames turn Black and Blue and his eyes turn an hardened demonic slinted sapphire as his reflexes, speed, and strength become multiplied at the heavy cost of being immobilized afterwards into a coma depending on how long the use. Also requires him to delve deeper into the control of his demon.
Views on Situation

The War
We are fighting for our very survival in a world that seems to be ready to be rid of us entirely. If we do not fight we surrender ourselves to extinction

The Virus
It happened and there is still much the general public does not understand. My doubts have been growing more and more that it was a simple vampire ploy as the higher commands demands us all to believe

The Vampires
Regardless of anything else they are selfish beings bent on turning us into slaves and food supply. Vampires enjoy killing those weaker than them by the dozen for no reason outside of sport....I intend to show them I have picked up their hobby

Extra
Views on the Horagi's - Has dark suspicions about them that have caused distrust towards them and in turn to his older brother who follows their orders without question.

In the public eye Atsuya and Kazuko treat one another as proper military members but behind closed doors there almost seems to be a powerful hated linked between the once close brothers.

Wants to kill Lucien and his two vampire servants more than anything else.

z0mX1eo.png

#HumansVsVampires

Atsuya Takimuto, Lieutenant Colonel of the Vampire Extermination Battalion. Commander of the Moon Demon Company and Team Viper

image.jpg

Age- 29
Gender- Male
Sexuality- Heterosexual

Appearance
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Red and Honey
Height: 6'3
Weight: 196
Piercings/Tattoos/Scars - Occasional Battle scar, Tattoo list of names of those in his first Squad
Weapon - Demonic Wire Trap, A long razor sharp wire connected by two small gauntlets that move freely to his slightest movement or command. Able to shred apart enemies or use as a protective barrier in an instant.

Mentality
Personality
+ Born Leader
+Confident
+Calculating
+Noble

- Cold
- Burdened
- Sarcastic
- Demanding
- Obedient

History
A great and proven leader since he joined the JIDA, Atsuya has been a loyal officer to the Haragi's but none question that as the factor for his promotions as his skill of mind and blade on the battlefield are evident. Always willing to do any order he sets out to his subordinates himself and has his fair share of experience and logic to boot. In addition to his command he is also the overseer for the schooling and basic training of recruits and newer enlisted members into the moon demon company.

Married to Mischa, his former squad leader and bearing a son and a daughter he has even more to fight for as well as his brother who was once so close to him but now is barely able to interact with anymore than an officer to subordinate relationship.

Likes: Leading, Training promising recruits, personally killing nobles,
Dislikes: Failure in any sense, The distance between himself and his brother,
Weaknesses: His family and Team that he treats as one in the same, his loyalty
Strengths: Head strong leader and skilled long and close range combatant
Talents: Navigation, Coordination, Strategy, Trapping/Surprise ambushes
Fears: Losing his brother or having to kill him should he be possessed or disobey orders.

Views
Finds the war to be just and the way for human reunification and peace. Vampires need to be crushed and the other nations of the world that remain need to be brought under the JIDA otherwise the world will return to the fragile state it began in before all of this

Lucian Velmore - Twelfth Progenitor

image.jpg

Age- 285
Gender- Male
Sexuality- Heterosexual

Appearance
Hair Color: Raven Black
Eye Color: Crimson
Height: 6'3
Weight: 189
Weapon - Large Greatsword

Mentality
Personality:
+ Charming
+ Respects Strength
+Powerful
+ Fearless
+Bloodthirsty

- Uncaring
- Bored
- Arrogant
- Unamused

History
Very little is known about Lucien other than that he refuses to play in the political games of his fellow progenitors. He could care less for ruling in the slightest and only desires to continue on and enjoy this war of his. Even through his brief moments of joy he can never find individuals worthy of facing him. Longing for a real challenge almost as badly as the thirst for blood.

At his side stand two powerful noble vampires by the names of Minerva and Lumaria who are eternally loyal to him and he respects that and pays it back in turn which is surprising to most of his kind. While he is a progenitor, his power far exceeds what any of his kind originally believed. Proving once again that the number in line of succession does not determine one's power. Few have seen anyone come close to holding against Lucien and even the JIDA High Command know to be wary of this particular noble even if he is seemingly alone and defenseless, placing him as one of their highest priority targets.

To even get a chance to die at his hand one would have to pass his two deadly attendants who never allow weaker beings even close to his presence, further on than that Lucien has sent back the corpses of slain teams sent to areas that he resides and continues to show up every so often.

Likes: Battle...more than anything. Blood, Minerva and Lumeria, Balor, Sereph of the End Buissness
Dislikes: weaklings, spineless fools, political puppets, the scent of fish, long range combat
Weaknesses: Underestimates all that face him until proven the need to give any concern
Strengths: His skill with a blade, physical strength and speed are at insane levels of superhuman
Talents: All forms of close range combat
Fears: Never getting to fight one at or above his strength, Losing his attendants

Views on Situation

The War and the JIDA/Humans
War is all he craves and desires. He will follow any leader that promises to prolong the conflict or offer him a worthy challenge. The humans have been proving to become more than just livestock and he hopes their research into Demons and Seraphs lead them to become more powerful and add actual interest into his dull life.

Last edited:

Ch1a-rzxp.PNG

Full Name
Lucius Maximillion Petrova

Aliases/Nicknames: Father Time, White, Marked one, Goes by other various names as he travels through time

Title(s): White Rose Magi, Book Keeper, Legend and Savior of Atlantis

Preferred Name: Lucius

Age/Date of Birth: Ageless / February 29 1789

Sex: Male

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Race: Magi

Voice: Troy Baker (Schnitzel El Brittania)

Languages Spoken: English, Spanish, German, Irish, Gaelic, Greek, Romanian, Russian, Dutch, French, Japanese, Chinese, Latin, Arabic, Korean, Portuguese, Hindi, Hebrew, Italian, Atlantean, Draconic, Celestial, Demonic, Fae

Appearance

Facial Structure: Lucius carries a strong jawline, Small nose, Balanced out structure, near flawless complexion

Body Structure: Athletic Build, Semi-Toned, Fit frame

Eye Color: Violet

Hair Color: Light black with hints of purple tint (Naturally and secretly Pure Snow White)

Height: 6'2

Weight: 190

Skin Tone: Fair

Scars: Small Faded Seal like mark of what remains of his father Restraint mark. Although he keeps it hidden at all times.

Tattoos: N/A

Piercings: N/A

Marks: Rosa Marking/Seal over the back of his right shoulder

Style: Generally will be in some formal wear or suit, But with how he travels often through time that is subject to change. Keeps to White and/or darker colors like black and blue.

Personality

Traits: Noble, Charming, Alluring, Kind Hearted, Wise, Intelligent, Loving, Imaginative, Mature, Organized, Mysterious, Adoring of his children, Charismatic

Flaws: Burdened, Lonely, Stressed, Guilty, Viewed as Neglectful, Angry, Isolated, Reserved, Masked

Ideals/beliefs: Believes changing his own past mistakes is too dangerous and focuses more on guiding the present and future rather than altering things from the past including the mistakes as a father in his daughters lives. He believes one should simply try to do all they can to take responsibility and better themselves in place of such easy changes/fixes.

Details: A bit of a womanizer in his younger years although with self reflection he suspects it was a way to distract himself from his terrible childhood and family bonds. Since then he has slowed his flirtatious pursuits and has put more focus in his duties and magic as well as more importantly being the father he needs to and wants to be. Despite his absence from their lives he loves his two daughters more than he can ever explain and is overrun with guilt for his past actions that he is trying so hard to correct.

Quirks:
Zones out in thought when troubled or trying to calm his mental state.
While he often looks over his pocket watch he will fiddle with or view it in some fashion or lower his glance if masking his worry or full intentions/emotions.
GWC14040S_380x@2x.jpg

Hobbies: Reading, Piano, Observing Time and Space, Spending time in the Personal Domain he invented with the Bisque Rose.

His Daughters, Bisque (The color and the Witch) His Familiar, Music, Art, Calm Environments, Swimming, Coffee

Dislikes
His parents, Himself, Drinking, Loud unorderly places

Relationships
Father of the Purple (1st Born, Halfling) and Black Rose (2nd Born, Pureblood), Moselle and Skylar Petrova
Bisque Rose - Willow Desmadoma Petrova - Childhood friend, Cousin, Secret Love Interest
Blue Rose - Xavier Petrova (Deceased) - Father
Red Rose - FIRST Petrova - Mother , Terrible Relationship
Silus Petrova - Uncle/Godfatherish figure - More of a father than Blue Rose in White's mind
Grey Rose - Milena Gemina - Student / Associate / Partner in Time ;)

Strengths

Arsenal: N/A

Abilities: Rose Witches

Physical: Physically is in good shape but only as efficient as needed. He has great stamina and endurance as well as knowledge of weapon/martial prowess and application although only needs to use them rarely for appearance in the time periods he travels in.

Mental: Very organized and near perfect memory, Very fast thinker and can manage complex mental processes with ease. Can with near perfect clarity predict the consequences of most actions of others as well as the probability of certain events.

Weaknesses

Fears: Losing his daughters (Either their lives or the ability to see and be close to them), The La Rosa Mark, Failing to guide and change the world or in a more grim case making it worse, Hurting Bisque, His daughters hating him, The burden of existing outside of time.

Physical: Is not impressively strong or fast in a combative sense as there never was a need.

Mental: Has a developing case of schizophrenia due to the La Rosa mark, Has a small but growing sense of depression from having existed (at least to his senses) so many centuries and filling this sense of isolation. Also a hidden madness is beginning to grow within him when he is alone due to a mix of his negative emotions, spans of time, and the La Rosa Mark.

History
Lucius was a child born under some of worst conditions. Being the son of the legendary and powerful Blue and Red Roses put enough pressure and very high expectations on him. These things would be only the tip of the disorder when the child was born with the cursed mark of La Rosa that signified the infamous and extraordinarily powerful demon held under his flesh. This mark instantly concerned his father Xavier, the Blue Rose about the dangers this mark would bring over his child and those around him and thus laid a mark of his own over his newborn son. This mark's main purpose was to keep Lucius's growing power in check and make it more difficult to learn or have access to his magic. This mark would have side effects however that made simply living with it grow to be very stressful and taxing on him mentally and physically, even painful just to exist in the magical family and everyday life.

Throughout his childhood with these marks and how his parents treated him as a result he felt like a monster that could never meet what they desired him to be and the curse his father laid on him slowly made the child grow to despise the man who barely even showed hints of being a father to him at all. When his father actually died it was a relief and Lucius felt little sorrow or remorse for the man which brought further judgement and anger from his mother and resulted in a huge fight between the two on top of the already strained strings of their relationship.

Soon after, Lucius would leave home on his own with his father's curse now free from him he was able to fully explore his new abilities. To those around him he would be gone for only a few short years but to him he was gone for decades and eventually found himself married to his first wife Marcela of the 17th century, a colonial women who had no knowledge to the truth of what he was. Their marriage would be joyful but short lived as he could not continue to hide who he was from her after they had a daughter born between them, the Purple Rose Moselle and he found his heart stolen by her completely. Once Marcela found out about his true race and origin she demanded him to leave and never return to her. The Red Rose finding out about the situation and the marriage was further disgusted at the thought of a half-breed and after denying Lucius the right to bring his daughter to Petrova Manor he cut his ties with the woman completely.

When he was forced to leave Moselle with his first wife he was torn apart within along with the building sorrow and loneliness growing in his heart from existing alone outside of time. These emotions and feelings would only continue to grow and soon start bringing consequences from the Mark of La Rosa. Leading to a small form of madness, schizophrenia, and depression. Which he told to no one. While he was banned from seeing his wife again he would often observe over the life of Moselle and keep close to her whenever he could. Eventually even visiting her in person after she had aged enough to forget her father's face.

Once again to those who knew him he would be seen in and out over the next short years but to Lucien he barely could keep count of the time that would go by. His powers he used for a purpose. The ability to foresee the actions and their consequences for nearly any and all beings made him spend most of his time on changing or guiding humanity and otherwise to bettering the future. A change of direction here, a subtle change of heart there from one of many simple actions creating a butterfly effect that would echo through the years. This would take him away from the few still in his life even further and his mental state would weaken slowly to it until he eventually met a new woman of his life who would be the mother of his second child.

Skylar, the Black Rose would be born of another magical individual and the pain of loneliness he felt would be briefly lifted for a time but between trying to keep up with his travels through time and seeing his first daughter he would soon be seen as neglectful to this family and would be divorced once again wounding him all the more but never would break the small efforts he could to be in the lives of his two girls. Still holding at least pleasant ties of communication with Skylar's mother.

But through all of his life there was one that would stick by him, most of which lost to his knowing. His childhood before broken by the events of his father's death and depart from his mother he only held one true friend. His cousin Celeste Petrova, the Bisque Rose Witch. She was introduced by her family one day being presented as a rather shy and sheltered person who needed a friend. It did not take long for Lucius to break through her protected exterior even as she shocked him with the question of why he was being so kind to her. From that moment on he made an effort to show her the kindness he saw that her family lacked in offering to her similarly to how he felt about his own parents. They would spend time almost daily together and even with the magical limiter placed on him by his father, he still was able to conjure up a personal domain or haven of sorts. A place for the two of them to escape from reality, time, and space, and a place they both had access to whenever they wished.

While he was on his own he was able to use his ability to see a bit into her life and the mistreatment her family held to her making him all the more set on giving her the smile she deserved whenever he was around. But soon enough after his father's death he became a bit distant from all but of everyone he found solace with her in their own little world. Through his growing attachment to her though there were words unsaid between him but with his mark gone he soon found the ability to travel through time and space itself which became a fascination and other escape from reality for him in which he found his first wife.

When he came back after the episode he found his friend was sent away which burdened him further. All he could do was try to visit her in their realm to no avail or watch over he through time. He would make some small trips to alternate timelines where he could visit her past self without any consequence and stayed simply as a friend and helpful figure to those versions of her while the woman herself held drilled more into his heart.

Unaware of her return fully he would come back to Nautchwald along with his second wife and find her as the blossomed woman she was. Close in physical age to where he held now even as his mind had aged far beyond anyone other than his father could possibly understand. Even so...he found great comfort in seeing her again but there was something different between them. Once again words unsaid until finally in their shared realm laying on the colored fields catching up pieces of the others lives they missed as she went silent before uttering the words that he could not let her believe. Revealing her love for him and in the process he told her of the love he felt for her even after all this time. The circumstances being an obstacle in their meeting as well as complications that followed him without end. He would kiss her and remind her of the affection he still honestly held for her..as a friend and perhaps something more before departing from the realm and trying to do the right thing as the husband and father he should have been.

Now. After all that happened to him he usually keeps to himself. Often found in the Petrova Manor Library as it's bookkeeper. Even though he kept to the manor's halls he would still avoid his mother on most occasions he could and made good ties with the new mayor and her family. Besides this he is often seen at the Nautchwald School teaching all manner of things but mainly sticking to history, probability, and language studies. Outside of his two 'jobs' he still travels through time and is rarely seen outside of the library or school of his teaching. Keeping to himself more than ever before outside of his daughters that he tried desperately to recover good standing with. Behind closed doors his mental state worsens and the Mark of La Rosa still an ever present curse over his mind along with the guilt of his soul.

Misc
-Has his familiar, Athene a white falcon
imgpsh_fullsize

-Despises his parents and wants to be nothing like them. But does visit his father's grave in secret but he does not understand why he does.
- Has naturally white hair but uses magic to keep it to his own unique color in spite of his parents
-Also looks over the Timelines that draw envy from him such as the one where he held the perfect family with his two daughters or where his family treated him like the parents they should have been. Even the Timeline where he was a simple ordinary being.
-Continues to try and mend and grow relationships with his daughters. Often teaching Skylar's classes and visiting Moselle after he brought her from the 17th century as a result from saving her life and bringing clear light to what she was.
-Often does not look to events regarding his own future in fear that he will fail his family and loved ones further. Instead opting to do all he can do better the life he has for the future.
- Saved Ancient Atlantis and allowed it to exist as its famous underwater city, fighting off the great serpent that was treated as their deity and became an Atlantean Legend
- His middle name is derived from his grandfather's name, Maximus

Last edited:
Hello everyone! It has been quite awhile since I have done any writing here on Iwaku or much writing at all really in a group setting but I am hoping to jump back into things head first. I have quite a few ideas so I gathered some of my favorites I am more eager to play and wanted to see which ones gathered the most interest. Feel free to ask any questions and note that any ideas based on fandoms/Anime's do NOT *Require* you to have watched the show or know much about the series. With the combination of Wiki's as well as my own personal info dump I am hoping to still attract and encourage writers on the idea alone. :) Here is a brief tidbit for each idea.

Akame Ga Kill (Either Alternate Universe or Post Anime)
AU- A great empire drowning in corruption causing great suffering among the outer cities and towns while the capital gluttonous on wealth and power. A small resistance group is slowly rising and growing in support by the day and their infamous splinter cell group of assassins known as Night Raid hold themselves directly within enemy lines. Each possessing a legendary weapon or item that mixed with their personal skills makes them a killer able to shake the strength of the Empires elite as they fall one by one. To combat this the Empire mobilizes their own group of killers with the single purpose of killing every member of Night Raid.

PA- Pretty much the reverse as peace has finally been obtained with the death of the misled young emperor and the manipulative Prime Minister. With the leader of the once Rebellion having reformed things in a more democratic manner. But even with the peace only just obtained a small group of powerful adversaries that still bathe in corruption and wickedness begin to arise and shake the new country to it's core.

In either case the RP revolves around the powerful items "Imperial Arms" as well as allow players to play in either side.

Guild Hunter
While based on the Guild Hunter Book series I have put a great deal of thought into this outside of the books and pretty much make this idea available for any modern fantasy lover.

A slightly futuristic world where technology has barely jumped from the modern era where the pecking order of humanity is drastically changed. Humans still exist in their normal capacity living out their lives and ruling their countries and lands as normal with the exception of living alongside vampires. Beings of immortal strength, speed and beauty that many either envy or despise. But what keeps these beings in check to live among the public are the Guild Hunters. A worldwide organization of hunters specifically trained to hunt down, track, and arrest any vampire who either goes on a murderous rampage or disobeys their creator and break their contract.

These creators however are not as simple as other vampires, but instead are Angels of all things. No one is quite certain of their origin, in fact many secrets surround the angels but if anything is certain it is the fact the angels hold the true power of the world. They create vampires. They hold the enhanced strength and speed, the ability of flight, and other supernatural gifts especially when it comes to the most powerful of their kind. The Cadre of Ten consists of the Ten most powerful Angels known as Archangels who have exceeded normal limits of an angels power and own the chunks of the world to their own respective territories.

This RP follows the interesting relationships between these few different races as well as the power struggle between the Archangels and their followers to the Guild Hunters and their own prey. Much more information on this one that I will be happy to go into should the interest be there for it.

Dangnaropa
Hopes Peak Highschool is the most prestigious school in the world where only the best of the best students are permitted entry. Examples including Best Gambler, to Best Guitarist, to Best Animal Trainer and so on. Any Talented student is allowed as long as they are simply the best at whatever their said talent it. However when you arrive on the front steps of said institution you black out without warning only to awaken in an empty dark classroom. Every window or door to the outside is locked impossibly tight and you briefly make your way to the auditorium to see the same pattern along the rest of the doors and windows to other areas of the school. Once you make it to the Auditorium you encounter other students who held the same situation. Briefly confused until you are told your options are either to exist here trapped but comfortably living for the rest of your lives....or murder another student and get away without any suspicion upon you. Care to play nice? Or are your reasons for escape so strong they force you to commit the unthinkable.

Sereph of the End
The world has come to an end. Most of the details for the world's destruction are unknown but now only two factions remain. The Human Resistance that struggles to hold the surface of the earth against the monstrous creatures known only as the Horsemen and their true enemies the Aristocracy of the Vampire who have come out from underground ready to finally claim the surface for themselves, capturing any humans they can to be little more than cattle for their appetites while the humans have gathered demonic weapons to bind themselves to create the Imperial Demon Army which is the last known Militaristic faction to stand against the vampires.

Take part as one of 2 JIDA Teams (One newly formed and out to prove themselves and the other being a more experienced veteran group) or as one of the vampire foe

Alpha Z (Idea from -Kuroko- with permission of course, credit for the virus goes to him)

A Typical zombie apocalypse setting with a twist. The outbreak is only six months old so there are still pockets of civilization and the war between the living and the dead rage on while the rest of the population struggle to survive and governments fight against the fact they main soon crumble but while our split up group of characters struggle to find one another and chase the rumor of a possible cure and safehaven, the virus continues to mutate. Animals reanimating and groups of zombies acting with pack like behaviors while some infected humans either become carriers or even worse...Alphas. Infected individuals that retain their intelligence but are consumed by an animalistic nature and the undeniable desire to feed on human flesh. Some even gaining mutations that allow them to blend in with humans or control packs of infected animals or humans. Where will you be? Where will you go? What will you do? Who will you be?

Star Wars (The Old Republic)

This one is the most open but it would be during the days of the old republic many many years before the days of Vader and Sidious where armies of both Jedi and Sith clashed across the galaxy. A great amount of eras could be played here such as the Days of Valkerion and the Infinite Empire or Reven and Malgus. I have plenty of imagination for this era if there was an interest.

A.I / Surrogate

A futuristic setting where Advanced A.I. are on the rise to even extents of putting them within nearly identical and real human bodies for companionship, personal assistants and so on. Exploring the rising benefits and threats from this sort of technology including others like enhanced implants, androids and so on. Be an A.I. Crafted by another being, an enhanced bodyguard for some big corporation or an influential scientist or businessmen while mystery and growing problems come with these new advances.

Lost Room (Show Based)

In the small Sunshine Hotel within Gallup, New Mexico a strange and impossible event occurred within room 10 At 1:20:44 p.m. on May 4, 1961. No one can fully understand nor explain what occurred but now in simple terms. The room, the occupant, and every object within Room 10 no longer exists. Now vaguely named "The Event" or "The Incident" years have passed and anyone nearby or related to the incident does not even recall a Room 10 in the Sunshine Hotel. But along with the passage of time, other strange events would occur. The finding of "Objects" That existed in Room 10 during The Incident have slowly began to come to light. All with strange abilities for their new owners to use to their desires. These abilities range greatly with examples such as "The Pen", a red ballpoint pen that can engulf people in flames at the slightest touch. "The Scissors", that hold telekinetic abilities and so on. But the most sought after object is the Motel Room Key. A key that fits any standard key lock and opens to Room 10 as it existed during the incident frozen in time. Along with the ability to transport someone from the room out to any door they can think of as long as it holds a standard lock. With these objects formed three groups in search of these devices of power. The Collectors usually being rich independent individuals that seek the objects for their own gains. The Legion, a group of people whose lives have been torn apart by these objects and collect them for the sole purpose of destroying these unnatural monsters. And finally the Order of Reunification who are a violent fanatical religious group that believe each object to be a piece of god and that only through the gathering of such objects can the second coming and meeting of God to Earth can occur.

Who will you be, what object will you possess, what will you do with such power and how will you solve the mystery of the Lost Room.

Feel free to ask questions or express interest for any of the ideas! Once enough interest is expressed for some of them I can start getting to work. I will be happy to get 2-3 of them going if multiple ideas attract attention. This last month I will be slightly slower than normal due to a daily schedule so please bare with me.

Last edited:
living-hell.regular.png
the-walking-dead-atlanta.jpg

Credit to @-Kuroko- for this being his initial creation and in thanks for giving me permission to run this

• The year is 2059 a dangerous pathogen known as "Vrykolas-Romero Virus" (VRV) Began infecting humans throughout the eastern side of North America approximately six months ago. The VRV is unlike any other virus humankind has ever seen before. The initial strain of the virus was to cure all deadly diseases; it was supposed to be the next big thing! The cure for all cures! It was totally ambitious and dangerous; they knew it had complications, but how bad they did not realize. The VRV mutated in its hosts killing them after two weeks of exposure, sometimes faster depending on the individual person. After death it could take several minutes or even hours for the corpse to reanimate itself, these reanimated corpses have collected quite a few nicknames. "Walkers," "Walking dead," "Z's," and many others. These creatures only know one thing. The need to feed.

Since the appearance of these "Zombies" worldwide panic was quick to ensue, the larger cities taking the fall first. The Americans were blamed, since they are the ones who engineered the virus, and left to their own devices while the other countries fended for themselves. A group of close knit scientists and some Government officials locked themselves away in their own private bunker to attempt to cure this virus. Whether they are still in activity the rest of the country does not know.

As for the survivors they have made their own discoveries about the undead that the scientists never predicted.

Some never stopped mutating.

The mutations ranged from pack like hunting techniques. Some were so fast, the likelihood of you getting away were so slim it hurt. There were some who retained some of their intelligence, preferring to become an Alpha. Then there were the "Beasts", the animals that contracted the VRV. Depending on the species that contracted it depended on the mutations that it took on. Most of the animals died off in response to the mutations, their bodies unable to handle it even in their undead state. Most animals developed "mole" like senses, losing all ability to see at all. Most of them also do not come out during the day, as the sun severely damages their body beyond what already has been done by the virus. All "Beasts'' are found under the command of an Alpha. There are those who are known as "False-Carriers" These people are believed to be just like Carriers, but unfortunately their "Immunity" is temporary. False-Carriers are ones who are most likely to turn into Alphas or some other mutated creature.

There are those who are somehow immune to the VRV and thus become "Carriers." Because they can still infect other people, only by coming in contact with their blood or saliva, a lot of the other survivors will try to kill them. Some feel they should be able to survive just like everyone else.

Now here is where the survivor comes into play. Some survivors managed to escape the initial outbreak, whether by sheer luck and determination or because they simply had the skills for it. They could have been a part of an evacuation group or thought that it would be better to escape on their own or with someone else and staying away from large groups. They all have heard of a so called "Safe-haven" for all those that have survived. It was ironic too that it was called "Heaven." There are other safe places as well, but "Heaven" is the most significant one. Survivors could either be searching for "Heaven", searching for one of the other safe places, or they want to stay as far away from it as possible.

Where will you be? Where will you go? What will you do? Who will you be?

With the year being a good four decades ahead of RL present day. Technology is also slightly more advanced so feel free to come across with *slightly* futuristic tech especially if your character is going to take more of a scientific approach to things. Most tech if it is plot affecting or a bit "out there" will need to go through me and any Co-Gm's for approval and for us to understand on the same page

• [warning]I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DENY OR REMOVE ANY PLAYER FOR ANY REASON

Please do not let this frighten you as I am very easy to get along with especially if you can handle smart ass personas. I just find this the easiest way to deal with unpleasant childish drama without having to host applications or needlessly selective invitations for the RP.[/warning]

ACTIVITY & POSTING

TBD - However I hope to not be forced to put an actual demand on posts or installing some punitive system for being inactive/ removal from the RP. Let's aim for at least twice a week minimum and please come to myself or a CO-GM if you are struggling with time or inspiration

LITERACY

I expect you to have a basic understanding of the English language. Please no L33t(leet) speak or Text talk (i.e. lol,ttyl, etc) No ONE LINERS, I would like everyone to strive for at least a paragraph but of course am understanding to the fact we all won't have so much to respond to in every single post.

Everyone is going to probably have a sad backstory. I mean it is the Zombie Apocalypse. Whether it happened because of the apocalypse or before doesn't matter.

Be creative as you possibly can with your characters.

Anime pictures or Anime/realistic pictures please. No Real face claims.

You are only allowed 2 characters at a time. If one of your characters die you may ask to create a new one. (If you prove you can be consistently active with your 2 I can easily consider giving you a 3rd)

Not everyone can be a Carrier, If you wish to be a Carrier you must clear it with me first. I will be limiting Carriers to TBD.

Immunes will not be allowed unless I and a Co-GM approve. (Which will not be approved until much later in the RP. I may consider doing a dice roll for you to determine if you make that miraculous 1% chance. All in all I am trying to avoid everyone being naturally immune with the AB- Blood Type.

We ask that you remain friendly towards your fellows in OOC, anything but will result in being kicked out of the roleplay.

No Godmodding or controlling other's characters without approval

Feel free to come to me for any personal arc ideas you may have as I want to try and give everyone some plot central "spotlight" for their characters provided we can figure out an idea. This may include your character being bitten or something else that is dramatic and able to draw inspiration as well as let your character shine, be the hero, or have his or her tragic fall

Please do join the discord if you can, this will make it easier to keep in quick contact with people. If you experience any issues or personal IRL matters that keep you away for so long, let any of the GMs know. (Side note: Many think that using discord for IC encourages much faster responses so that option is up there if everyone is willing. So please let me know your thoughts)

This is a Zombie Apocalypse Roleplay, there will be blood, gore, violence, dark themes, torture, etc. Please be aware of this. As for if this will be Open Star (Whatever the none bedroom verbage is) or Red Star will be determined on the interest. If we are full of Red Star writers I am fine with locking it in there.)

Romances can blossom in an Apocalypse just as well, but please remember don't let things get too steamy. That is not a focus here. ( Mainly for Open Star)

• In-Character

Discord

• Alpha's are the ones who were once "False-Carriers" They stayed human for a while after being bitten. Until they showed symptoms and turned. As they turn they experience a high level of excruciating pain. They will bleed from their ears, eyes, nose, and mouth. Intense vomiting may take place as well.

After turning they retain intelligence, but with their change they experience a mutation in abilities. For example, enhanced strength, speed, sight, hearing, etc. While one thing is heightened they lose something. Say an Alpha has enhanced strength, lift and throw cars and such, but they may not be able to hear. (If you do not understand what is allowed, please ask or send a WIP Bio for approval.)

Alpha's may or may not hide among the survivors, but this is highly unlikely due to the fact that an Alpha keeps a "pack"

A "pack" can consist of one species of animals that have turned, "beasts", These are the only things that Alpha's will prefer to have around them unless they come into contact with another Alpha. Or are under the leadership of the First Alpha.

Alpha's also experience some sort of mental instability once they become an alpha.

Alphas will experience one or both things, the need to feed or the immense need to kill anything living. (i.e. survivors.)

Alphas are not invincible, they can die. They are harder to kill than any normal zombie. Since they can think and strategize.

All Alphas will either have red, gold, or black eyes. Even if they had blue eyes when they were alive, after they turn the eyes change.

All Alphas will be extremely sensitive to sunlight, though not as dramatically sensitive as normal zombies.

"Beasts" are animals, whether they were housepets, wild animals, zoo animals, etc.

The "VRV" killed most animals, but some held a strand of DNA that the virus mutated. Turning the animals into "Beasts" They hunger for flesh like zombies.

Most "beasts" will have lost sight and will rely on smell and hearing, this is due to the mutation. Unless, your animal relies on sight, this will most likely pertain to birds.

Alphas can influence a single pack of these "Beasts". In fact it is encouraged that they do. Whether it is simply a protective measure or an aggressive measure.

For example: If your Alpha has enhanced sight, they may take advantage of a pack of birds, for their sight.

Remember if your Alpha is from out of state you may use zoo animals or animals native to that state, but remember your "pack" is not invincible either.

• "Carriers" are those who simply become Carriers of the VRV. Meaning these people can be bitten, but not turn or show any signs of turning.

They however will be able to infect others, by the same means. Biting, or others coming into contact with their blood or saliva through a wound or other.

"Immunes" are more rare than anything. Those with AB negative blood types, 1% of all the population in the US, are completely immune to VRV.

AB negative types have a higher resistance to the infection.

After 2 weeks of exposure, the white blood cells in the body treat it just as it is, a virus, causing all traces of the infection to be all but non-existent.

• Atlanta, GA and its surrounding area
    (I do not expect you to be an expert about the area, but using google and google maps may be a good idea to help you out.)
    However the RP is subject to move anywhere but will most likely remain between central and eastern US

Name
    ⇢Nickname
    ⇢Age
    ⇢Carrier
    ⇢Birthdate
    ⇢Height
    ⇢Weight
    ⇢Sex
    ⇢Orientation
    ⇢Build
    ⇢Occupation
    ⇢Gear
    ⇢Likes
    ⇢Skills
    ⇢Dislikes
    ⇢Weaknesses/Fears
    ⇢Bio

Last edited:

Past Life - Valdis, Enforcer of Serin, Brother of Absinthe, The Fear Reaver

1618639787778.png
Basics

Name: Valdis
Nickname: Val (No one calls him that)
Birthplace: Austudel
Age & Birthdate: Late Twenties in Human Terms, Dec 27th
Allegiances: Absinthe and her kingdom of Serin

Eye Color: Intense Gold
Weight: 175
Piercings: Single Silver Stud Left Ear
Tattoos: Slave Brand of Austudel
Scars: Whip Lashes, Scattered Burn Marks, Battle Scars
Health Ailments: N/A

1618640241140.png

latest

Personality:
Dislikes: Speaking, Leading, Being Questioned, Incompetence,
Weaknesses:
-Lack of the ability to socially interact almost entirely.
-Holds no Empathy or Sympathy, more so understanding of the concepts entirely
-Is unable to lead despite being an intelligent and tactical fighter overall
-Struggles cooperating with others who do not follow the path or orders of Absinthe
-Hardset and closed minded
-The Mindset of a Weapon

Strengths:
-Is a powerful and potent killing machine and rarely ever hesitates under any circumstances
-Follows his orders to the letter without even the desire to go against it (As long as it is from Absinthe)
-Versatile and able to handle a variety of opponents differing in attack style, quantity, and levels of power due to his ability to draw out errors and mistakes via their fears.
-Merciless and Relentless
-Intimidating enough to control Absinthe's elite from stepping out of line or any other Serinite Nobles

Talents:
- Interrogation
- Disrupting Enemy forces and Dueling Most Champions
- Practiced in most forms of hand to hand and weapon combat

Fears:
- Knowing the true weight of his actions and baring the truth of what he has done
- Despite all of the actions of his life, he still fears dying a slave
- His sister Absinthe

Secrets:
- Has been secretly meeting with Ellriya despite direct orders to kill her and has since even been in proximity to many powerful heroes of the Light he should have taken the chance to remove but instead has allowed her to show him a life within Crovia and the light as a whole
-Began to developed a conscious near the end of his life which had him betray his Sister once and for all
-Did not entirely obey his sister when it came to removing her Daughter, Venetica from the equation and showed the only demonstration of mercy he held under his sister's command
1618640390716.png
History

Valdis was born in the darkness that would seem to wish to release its grasp of him. Born in Austudel, City of the Bound. The Slave capital of the realm. Branded and given all the glory and fun a life as a wageless slave had to offer. His Father one of the Slavers themselves, his mother a crafty and charming woman, and of course...his sister...Absinthe. As such his life was a rather harsh one, all of his days filled with constant and demanding physical labor. The only solace he received is the occasional mercy due to his father's position. Regardless this life dulled him to what light existed in the world and his sister made sure to reinforce such a thought. The world would offer them nothing they would not take for themselves. To that goal his sister and mother had a plan and it was his part to simply wait and prepare. He strengthened his body and learned what he could through the teachings both of these women offered him in his limited time and eventually this plan began to unfold. Not just a plan to free them from slavery but for things far greater than he could ever imagine. It was as if Absinthe and their mother could see a web of fate laid out before them and they knew just what strings to pull. To Valdis he was told he had a gift he needed to cultivate. Soon being taken from typical labor and instead, being thrown into dungeons to learn how to be a weapon. Learning the art of assassination...of combat...of silence. His cruel treatment was something he was not unaccustomed to and through the many years something began to develop within him. A cold exterior where no light remained. A presence emanating from him in a way that soon terrified his captors and would-be teachers until there was nothing more they could offer him. Even as young as he was, he was now far from a simple boy. A more disciplined and unwavering machine one could say. He now barely spoke and he held no visible emotion as even his gaze seemed void of anything. He would barely notice that his surroundings would begin to shift from that of dungeons to a Palace of Austudel itself, his Sister and Mother seemed to rule the ground that chained him. Their plan further unfolding.

Elevated far above their simple lives would mean the world to many slaves surely. But to Valdis or more so to Absinthe, it was the first of many stepping stones. Valdis was told to continue growing his gifts and abilities and soon he was not just learning how to be a weapon but was utilized. Anyone Absinthe declared a threat to their stable position was quickly silenced as blood began to drench Valdis's hands. The work was clean and none were the wiser but a boogeyman sort of tail began to unwind of a shade in the night. One which the Slavers twisted to their own agendas to others in line. Soon enough it was time for more prominent pastures, Valdis followed Absinthe at her side to the court of Serin as the final plot began to unwind. Valdis always cared little for the details. He was trained well. He followed orders to the letter without question and his intimidating nature only grew with the years. As Absinthe rose in her influence, Valdis remained at her side merely to silence any opposition and as she took the throne herself his life only became more deadly. The war that followed saw him as Serin's Enforcer or Absinthe's hand some would say. Absinthe did not wish for true threats to be removed off the board off of the battlefield but instead wanted those pesky heroes of the light to be more and more motivated for war. So Valdis came in. Becoming a symbol of monstrosity and fear that would demoralize the lesser forces of the light while also stirring up their strongest forces as many of their loved ones alongside those who called for peace would find quite a swift and sudden end in the night. On and off the Battlefield Valdis enacted his purpose without thought.

His reputation was also used as a weapon by Absinthe as many within the kingdoms of darkness that tried to question her power would meet her enforcer. While the forces of light surely only saw him as a monster and slayer of the innocent. This was close to the truth without question all until a fateful battle had him meet with a particular force of Crovia. In this battle he encountered the Lady Ellriya who after encountering her in a dire situation where the two shared an instance of mercy and ceasefire he began to meet with her in secret as she wished to show him the life he was fighting against. Over the course of a year, these actions slowly developed a consciousness of sorts within Valdis and as a consequence, he began to see the error of his sister's ways and the true monster she was not just to the world...but to him. These realizations had him slowly regret his actions and after having to slay his sister's loyal hound simply for her finding an attachment to him...led Valdis further away from the mindset Absinthe had masterfully crafted since his youth. In the final days of battle Valdis abandoned his post and his sister. Seeking through the battlefield and even slaying Serin's forces and champions along the way to find Lady Ellriya but unfortunately only arrived just as she fell in battle. Feeling the first and truest sense of emotion he had in his life he took her body before Crovia's king and forfeited his freedom in surrender. Asking for no forgiveness. Only to let him offer all he knew about his sister and to give any hope and justice to those of the light. The King accepted and took this inspiration to give eventually even the reborns of Serin a second chance due to Valdis's actions.

With Valdis taken into custody. The King ordered him to be spared until after the war where a trial would take place and likely Valdis would hold eternal service and supervision for the rest of his days. But many within the Kings Court simply could not offer anything short of death to Valdis who sat quietly in his cell without a word and without resistance. These men would curse and spit at him, hit and harm him trying to ignite the Fear Weaver's anger but when he refused, one of the High Generals took it upon himself to slay Valdis despite the Kings orders and put an end to Valdis and any secrets he may have been able to offer.
1618640542408.png
Connections

- Ellyria: Enemies on the battlefield turned associates and then something more throughout the course of the war. She is the woman who changed Valdis in the end towards the Light

-Myla: Sparring Partners, One he gets along with well compared to most

-Umbra: Have fought together on a few occasions, Valdis also had to set boundaries on both Umbra and his draconic master

-Vanetica: Valdis' niece who he sparred somewhat against Absinthe's orders. They later dueled on the battlefield and she was one of the last individuals to see and meet with him before his death

-Leon: Fought often together on the battlefield but otherwise did not mesh very well. Valdis in the end killed Leon at his sister's command but still offered the mercy of killing him in a battle opposed to in his sleep or by other underhanded methods

Present Life - Syrus

1618640173199.png
Basics

Name: Syrus
Nickname: Si
Birthplace: Veilcrestte
Age & Birthdate: 24, Feb 28th
Allegiances: N/A

Eye Color: Normally Midnight Black
Weight: 175
Piercings: Single Silver Stud Left Ear
Tattoos:
Scars:
Health Ailments: Seems to have a Minor form of Schizophrenia and Night Terrors

latest

Mentality

Personality: Syrus overall is a kind, soft-spoken, and slightly timid individual. He feels a bit of difficulty in establishing relationships with others and can be rough in social interactions in general. However, those who do pass his rough edges encounter a very kind and caring young man. In his post-awoken state Syrus shifts a bit. Becoming even more mellow and even cold in moments as he deals with all the memories of his past and the conflict that it brings.

Likes: Reading, Quiet / Dark Places, Classical Music, Tea, Coffee, The Night,
Dislikes: Blood, Unnecessary Violence, Loud Noises, Shrieking, The Suffering of Others, Cold Blooded Individuals

Weaknesses: Has occasional visions, night terrors, strange memories of the awful actions of his past two lives, and the conflict brought by them. Has difficulty taking a life.
Strengths: Highly analytical and intelligent, While he may seem tame and quiet he still holds the strength his past life spent nearly a century building, Holds a new sense of mercy from his combined life experiences
Talents: Highly observant, Well read, Hand to hand combat
Fears: Sleeping, Screams, Blood, Taking a life
Secrets: After he awakened he saw not the memories of one...but two past lives. One as Valdis and one as a babe that was stolen from the arms of his parents and murdered for being discovered as Valdis's reborn form. This has brought a conflict of trust to both those who walk the light or the dark and a conflict between the teachings of Absinthe and Ellyria.

latest

History

Born in Veilcrestte, the Kingdom of Victors, known to be a birthplace of many heroes and champions of the light. However in Syrus's youth he showed an understanding of things like combat and technique but was mediocre in performing it physically. He quickly withdrew and abandoned the expectations of his parents, one of which was a known champion himself years ago. But beyond this there was something off about Syrus, he naturally had others seem to want to hold at a distance. Animals had trouble going near him except for crows and a few rare exceptions. Some would even pick on or become hostile towards him simply because he put others on edge to no ones just explanation. The institute's arrival did not change much for him other than give him peace from being something he lacked confidence in becoming as well as safety from many who became increasingly irate towards him. Overall he has kept to his studies and to himself but day by day his nightmares and terrors seem to greet him more and more often as he approaches his day of awakening.
latest

Weapon

Deimos: This Enchanted Black Blade was crafted by Absinthe's finest craftsman. Infused with dark magic that tied the blade to the very will of its true and only owner. The weapon as long as it's master is conscious is able to move and strike without being held in hand. Beyond that it also holds the ability to bend and shift into select other forms. Longsword (Default), 2 Daggers, or in a swarm-like configuration. Also with the dark magic imbued into the weapon, those of the light or lesser beings of the dark feel pain, fear, and terror, being near the blade in a similar fashion to Valdis himself. But to a much more intense degree. The blade has the ability to corrupt such weak wills or send them into a panicked frenzy.

Highly Trained Hand to Hand Martial Artist - While he is more than able to wield his blade Deimos, the lack of need to do so has geared his reflexes and abilities to allow his physical combative reflexes to aid him on the battlefield. His technique highly focusing on precision and agility for prolonged periods seeing as his abilities and weapons only become more deadly in lengthy conflicts.

Fear Inducement Aura - An innate ability to activate of aura around him that produces and encourages fear and terror in all around him. Those of the light or are burdened by their fear are much more susceptible to this, as well as those with weak wills and resilience. The weakest have been known to run shamelessly away screaming bloody murder, taking the lives of themselves or their allies just to escape, or collapsing on the spot.

Fear Manipulation / Fear Manifestation - He has the ability to manipulate one's fear especially if within close or prolonged proximity. If one's fears are strong enough even physical manifestations of that fear will begin to take shape around them and be fully under his control.

Nightmare Imprisonment / Inducement - He holds the natural byproduct of inducing night horrors on those who dwell within his Fear Induced Aura for too long and if this fear is powerful enough and provided he makes physical contact with the individual, he may appear in their nightmares himself. Although it is not his physical conscious embodiment, just an image the mind conjures on its own. The most extreme cases have left people in comas or had others die in their sleep.

Power Disruption - The longer individuals combat Valdis while his aura is active the more his power begins to impact and influence even the most resilient minds. Many who combat Valdis and hold powers that take focus or willpower can find difficulty in aiming or controlling their abilities against him as they naturally weaken over time. This like most of his abilities is based on their mind's ability to handle fear and those who do not fear much or often will find this taking longer to affect them.

Dark Magic Infusion - Through all of the magic woven through Valdis by his sister and mother he has become something 'else' than a simple member of his race. At great cost to his psyche and through unknown agony he has beyond expected levels of speed, reflexes, strength, and perception. However, with that said. His strength and speed are outclassed by those who specialize with such characteristics as Valdis's true power come from his finesse, precision, and uncanny calculation and perception on the battlefield and the ability to disrupt his opponents mentally.
1618640581442.png
Connections

-

Theme Song

Last edited:
1620846751419.png
𝕲𝖆𝖒𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖊𝖘 𝕰𝖓𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕲𝖔𝖑𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝕬𝖌𝖊

• -

• [warning]I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DENY OR REMOVE ANY PLAYER FOR ANY REASON

Please do not let this frighten you as I am very easy to get along with especially if you can handle smart ass personas. I just find this the easiest way to deal with unpleasant childish drama without having to host applications or needlessly selective invitations for the RP.[/warning]

ACTIVITY & POSTING

TBD - However I hope to not be forced to put an actual demand on posts or installing some punitive system for being inactive/ removal from the RP. Let's aim for at least once a week minimum and please come to myself or a CO-GM if you are struggling with time or inspiration.

Players that wish to take higher roles or more important houses or characters will be expected to post closer to twice a week at minimum.

LITERACY

I expect you to have a basic understanding of the English language. Please no L33t(leet) speak or Text talk (i.e. lol,ttyl, etc) No ONE LINERS, I would like everyone to strive for at least a paragraph but of course am understanding to the fact we all won't have so much to respond to in every single post, but also understand thisstandard is not difficult to reach.

OTHER

You will not need to have watched the TV series of Game of Thrones (Although this likely would help of course)

Real Face Claims Only, May approve of "Realistic" images

You are only allowed 2 characters at a time. If one of your characters die you may ask to create a new one. If you prove you can be consistently active with your 2 I can easily consider giving you a third

Death in this game is natural if not an expectation. Please have your character susceptible to such a fate and be a good sport. You may lose roles and positions as they shift throughout the story. There will be a strong attempt to prevent needlessly pointless death that serves nothing.

We ask that you remain friendly and respectful towards your fellows in OOC, anything but will result in being removed from the roleplay.

No Godmodding or controlling other's characters without approval

Feel free to come to me for any personal arc ideas you may have and schemes you want to work on in or out of the spotlight.

Discord will act as our OOC and Info Dump

This is a Game of Thrones Roleplay, there will be blood, gore, violence, dark themes, sexual themes, torture, etc. Please be aware of this. This is a Red Star Roleplay

• In-Character

Discord

• Here are many examples of specific roles players who choose to play members of nobility may be interested in. I will be listening to what players would like to play but many roles will NOT be available at the start of the RP. The King among them. Please be aware that the nature of this game will likely lead to plenty of exchanges of roles/positions/power.

King/Queen
    Hand of the King
    Master of War
    Master of Coin
    Master of Whispers
    Master of Laws
    Master of Ships
    Grand Maester
    Lord Commander of the Kingsguard
    King's Proxy

Wardens
    Warden of the North
    Warden of the South
    Warden of the East
    Warden of the West

Lord Paramounts
    Lord Paramount of the North
    Lord Paramount of the Vale
    Lord Paramount of the Stormlands
    Lord Paramount of the Westerlands
    Lord Paramount of the Trident
    Lord Paramount of the Reach

Great Houses
    Stark
    Lannister
    Baratheon
    Targaryen
    Tryell
    Martell
    Greyjoy
    Tully

Noble Houses
    Exceptions/Changes
    House Blackwater (Bronn's Line) - Controls the Twins
    House Frey - Unavailable
    House Bolton - Unavailable / The Dreadfort Currently Vacant

• The setting will take place in mainly the continent of Westeros as well as occasionally in the continent of Essos. Both of these lands are typical medieval realms but with a very light touch of fantasy. Magic exists to a minor degree, surrounding the worship of gods, myths, and legends. With that said magic will be a limited and controlled aspect but definitely will exist to a certain degree. These lands are heavily governed by

• this is a basic skeleton for your character sheet, feel free to add more and/or code your sheet but these basics are the minimum

Name
    ⇢Nickname/Titles
    ⇢House Association
    ⇢Age
    ⇢Birthdate
    ⇢Height
    ⇢Weight
    ⇢Sex
    ⇢Orientation
    ⇢Build
    ⇢Occupation
    ⇢Armor/Weapons (Valarian Steel is not available unless given, Limited)
    ⇢Likes
    ⇢Dislikes

• BC/AC (Before and After Aegon Targaryen's Conquest of Westeros)

2-1 BC - Aegon the Conqueror invades Westeros from the east. Subduing and uniting six of the seven kingdoms (Not including Dorne) under his banner and constructs the new capital city of King's Landing. Aegon's bastard half-brother Orys Baratheon takes Storm's End, Harlan Tyrell takes Highgarden, Edmyn Tully takes Riverrun and is named Lord Paramount of the Trident. The Age of Aegon's Reign begins and marks the beginning of 1 AC.

2-13 AC - The Dragon Wars: Aegon invades the Iron Islands and names Vickon Greyjoy, Lord of the Iron Islands. Next the Targaryens begin to invade Dorne which leads to the First Dornish War. The Dornish hold off Aegon and Aegon's sister Rhaenys is presumed dead at Hellholt.

13-37 AC - The Dragon's Peace: Realm is at peace until the death of King Aegon Targaryen, Aenys I takes the thrones and weds his eldest daughter and son to one another, angering the Faith and leading an uprising against the Targaryens,

41-48 AC - Faith Militant Uprising: King Aenys is unable to handle the crisis and dies of illness on Dragonstone. Visenya brings her son Maegor (Brother of Aenys) back from exile and crowns him king. King Maegor overrides the succession of Aenys three sons and holds a ruthless brutal response to the faith's uprising. Slaughtering his enemies before having to battle both Prince Aegon and Jaehaerys (Both sons of Aenys) for the throne towards the end of his reign. Jaehaerys succeeds King Maegor the Cruel and disbands the faith militant in exchange for peace that lasts for decades across the realm.

49 AC-115 AC - King Jaehaerys weds his sister Alysanne Targaryen, their eldest son and heir Prince Aemon, dies and his second son Baelon is named heir. The kingdoms of Myr, Lys, and Tyrosh ally to form the Triarchy (Kingdom of the Three Daughters) which lasts for several decades as they clash against the Targaryen dynasty. After Baelon's death, King Jaehaerys holds the First Grat Council and Prince Baelons's eldest son Prince Viserys is named heir to the throne. Prince Daemon allies with Lord Velaryon to conquest the Stepstones involving the Triatchy and Dorne and naming himself King of the Stepstones and the Narrow Sea before this kingdom falls after a short period of time.

120 AC - Year of the Red Spring: A series of four great tragedies pave the way for the "Dance of the Dragons." Laena and Laenor Velaryon die of childbirth and murder respectively. Prince Aemond Targaryen loses his eye against Lucerys Velaryon, and the great fire at Harrenhal claims the Hand of the King, Lyonel Strong and his heir Ser Harwin.

129-131 AC - Dance of the Dragons: The First Major Civil War in the history of the Seven Kingdoms. A war of succession between Aegon II and his half-sister Rhaenyra Targaryen. Most of the Targaryen line and their Dragons are lost. The conclusion has Rhaenyra's eldest son Aegon III being crowned and the Triarchy collapses.

153 AC - Death of the Last Dragon: King Aegon III struggles to breed strong healthy dragons and earns the title "Dragonbane" after the last dragon falls. Leaving only several eggs which fail to hatch.

157-161 AC - Dorne is conquered by King Daeron I with the conclusion of the Submission of Sunspear. Leaving Lyonel Tyrell to govern Dorne who is killed by the Dornishmen. King Daeron returns and is killed under a banner of peace. Prince Aemon the Dragonknight is captured and Baelor I is named king to negotiate with Dorne.

170 AC - Prince Daeron, second cousin of Baelor I, conceives a son with Myriah Martell, Prince Baelor II. Princess Daena Targaryen gives birth to Daemon Waters, bastard son of Aegon IV who would later be known as Daemon I Blackfyre.

187 AC - Dorne formally joins the Severn Kingdoms through the marriage of King Daeron II's younger sister Daenerys to Maron Martell, Prince of Dorne.

196 AC - The First Blackfyre Rebellion - The second great civil war of Westeros after Daemon I Blackfyre puts claim to the Iron Throne. He is defeated at the Battle of the Redgrass Field and killed by his half-brother Brynden Rivers. Several of Daemon's sons flee to the Free Cities.

209 AC - Daeron II's second son, Aerys I becomes King

211 AC - The Second Blackfyre Rebellion: Blackfyre loyalists try launching a second rebellion but are stopped short by exposure from Brynden Rivers the Bloodraven.

219 AC - The Third Blackfyre Rebellion: Haegon I Blackfyre and Aegor Rivers enlist the Golden Company to invade Westeros. Haegon surrenders and is killed. Aegor arrested and sent to the Wall by King Aerys I Targaryen, but is freed by Aegor's men, then crowning his son Daemon as the new Blackfyre King.

226 AC - The Freefolk beyond the Wall unite under Raymun Redbeard and invade the north. Being stopped at the Battle of Long Lake by Lord William Stark.

233 AC - A Great Council is held after the deaths of Maekar Targaryen's Sons, and the King himself by the Hand of the King, Brynden Rivers. Aemon Targaryen refuses the crown and exiles himself to the Wall. Aenys Blackfyre, son of Daemon I Blackfyre puts forth his claim and is invited to King's Landing only to be arrested and executed to try and put an end to the Blackfyre's. Prince Aegon, fourth son of the fourth son, is crowned King Aegon V, the Unlikely. The Bloodraven is exiled to the Wall and becomes Lord Commander of the Night's Watch.

236 AC - The Fourth Blackfyre Rebellion: Daemon III Blackfyre and the Golden Company invade Westeros. Leading a short rebellion before being slain by Ser Duncan the Tall of the Kingsguard. The year is remembered as "The Red Spring"

259 AC - Tragedy of Summerhall: King Aegon V and his heir Prince Duncan the Small are killed in a mysterious great fire at the Targaryen's Summer Palace, Summerhall. Believed to have been triggered by a failed attempt to hatch the remaining dragon eggs but heralds and contributes to Prince Rhaegar Targaryen's Birth.

260 AC - The War of the Ninepenny Kings: Maelys Blackfyre conquers the Free City of Tyrosh and the Stepstones before moving towards the Seven Kingdoms. King Jaehaerys II calls his banners and MAelys is killed by Ser Barristan Selmy. Distinguished alongside Ser Brynden Tully. Prince Aerys Targaryen is knighted by Ser Tywin Lannister.

261 AC - Reyne-Tarbeck Rebellion: Houses Reyne and Tarbeck rise against their overlord House Lannister but are both obliterated and crushed by Ser Tywin Lannister, son of Tytos Lannister. King Aerys II names Tywin Hand of the King.

276 AC - Viserys Targaryen is born

277 AC - The Defiance of Duskendale: Lord Denys Darklyn refuses to pay taxes to the Iron Throne and takes King Aerys II prisoner. Held under siege for six months before Ser Barristan Selmy manages to free the king and destroy both houses Darklyn and Hollard. Leaving House Rykker to take over Duskendale. This event begins King Aery's descent into madness and does not leave the keep for several years due to this event.

280 AC - Prince Rhaegar Targaryen marries Princess Ella Martell of Dorne. Princess Rhaenys is born.

281 AC - The Kingswood Brotherhood is defeated by Ser Arthur Dayne, the Sword of the Morning, along with his squire Jaime Lannister who is later knighted. Ser Jaime discards his claim to House Lannister and joins the Kingsguard. Tywin Lannister discards his claim as Hand of the King in protest and returns to Casterly Rock. A great tourney at Harrenhal is held by Lord Walter Whent where Prince Rhaegar names Lyanna Stark of Winterfell as the Queen of Love and Beauty rather than his own wife.

282-283 AC - Roberts Rebellion: Prince Rhaegar abducts Lyanna Stark. Lord Rickard Stark demands punishment by King Aerys but is instead executed along with Brandon Stark. King Aerys then demands the heads of Lord Robert Baratheon and Eddard Stark from their guardian Jon Arryn who instead raises their banners together in open rebellion against the Mad King. The War of the Usurper begins. Lord Hoster Tully joins the Rebellion, House Tyrell remains loyal to the King. Prince Rhaegar is killed at the Battle of the Trident and the Lannisters turn against King Aerys with the Sack of King's Landing. The Mad King is killed by Ser Jaime Lannister of the Kingsguard to prevent erupting the city with wildfire. Princess Elia Martell and her children are killed by Lannister Bannermen, Ser Gregor Clegane, and Ser Amory Lorch. Robert Baratheon is crowned Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and weds Cersei Lannister, daughter of Tywin. Lord Eddard Stark returns to WInterfell with his bastard son Jon Snow.

284 AC - Princess Daenerys Targaryen is born and brought to safety in the Free City of Braavos along with Prince Viserys

289 AC - Greyjoy Rebellion: Balon Greyjoy names himself King of the Iron Islands but is defeated, losing two of his sons in the war before his surrender is accepted. Theon Greyjoy becomes ward and hostage of Lord Eddard Stark.

298 AC - The first sighting of White Walkers after thousands of years is observed beyond the wall after attacking rangers of the Night's Watch and some of the Freefolk. Jon Arryn, Hand of the King, is poisoned mysteriously after learning King Robert's heirs are bastards of incest. The Death of King Robert occurs and the Seven Kingdoms are engulfed in the War of the Five Kings. Lord Eddard Stark is named Hand of the King.

298 - 305 AC

-Joffrey Baratheon is named King, Eddard Stark is executed for denying Joffrey's claim instead as a bastard of incest between Jaime and Cersei Lannister. Arya Stark escapes while Sansa Stark is kept in court.

-Robb Stark, son of Eddard, is declared King in the North and is joined by House Tully in rebellion against the throne. Stannis and Renly Baratheon also declare their claims to the throne. House Tyrell allies with Renly, while Houses Martell and Arryn declare neutrality.

-Daenerys Targaryen marries Khal Drogo, after the Khal's death Daenerys inherits his army of Dothraki and hatches her three dragon eggs.

-Rumors of Demonic forces and White-Walkers begin to reach the Night's Watch at The Wall. Jon Snow, bastard son of Eddard Stark joins the Night's Watch.

---

-King Robb Stark of the North continues winning campaigns against the Lannisters and the throne. But betrays House Frey of the Riverlands as he refuses to keep his promise to marry one of Lord Frey's daughters.

-House Greyjoy attacks the North while they campaign against the Lannisters

-While the Baratheon Brothers refuse to join forces. Stannis Baratheon allies himself with a follower of the Lord of Light named Melisandre and uses dark magic to assassinate Renly Baratheon. Stannis Baratheon attacks Kings Landing but is repelled by Tyrion Lannister during the Battle of the Blackwater. Heavily decimating his forces.

-Lord Baelish brokers an alliance of the throne and House Tyrell with Lady Margaery Tyrell set to wed King Joffrey

---

Robb Stark negotiates the marriage of Edmure Tully to marry a daughter of House Frey in Robb's place for their support against the Lannisters and Casterly Rock. The Red Wedding ensues as Robb is murdered by House Frey and House Bolton. House Bolton is stated as the new Rulers and Warden of the North while the Freys displace the Tullys in the Riverlands.

Daenerys gains an army of 8,000 unsullied warriors from Astapor as her dragons grow in size and strength. Sacking the city from the control of the slavers before moving throughout Essos to continue liberating those enslaved as well as build her forces.

The White Walkers continue their attacks beyond the wall while the entirety of Seven Kingdoms remains ignorant to this threat. Dragonglass is discovered to be near one of the only weaknesses of this monstrous threat.

---

King Joffrey Baratheon is assassinated at his wedding to Lady Margerie (The Purple Wedding) Tyrion Lannister is arrested falsely for this charge. Sansa Stark is able to escape King's Landing with Petyr Baelish.

Joffrey's brother Tommen takes the Throne

Lord Baelish kills Lysa Arryn, thus inheriting the Regency of the Vale.

The Iron Throne has incurred a heavy debt with the Iron Bank of Braavos.

Tywin Lannister is killed by Tyrion Lannister who then flees King's Landing and Westeros with Varys, the Master of Whispers to the Free Cities of Essos. Cersei Lannister inherits control of her house.

Daenerys Targaryen continues conquering Slaver's Bay in the east before announcing herself as Queen of Meereen.

Wildlings begin to scale The Wall and attack Castle Black but are defeated by the arrival of Stannis Baratheon. Their leader Mance Rayder is executed.

Bran Stark encounters the Three-Eyed Raven

---

Last edited:
Greetings would be heroes! I am afraid you have come to the wrong place. How unfortunate for you...As you see, You now stand at the epicenter of a gathering of the vilest and most powerful forces of darkness the land has come to know in its history. This is no call for a grand quest of justice or adventure but rather a call to arms to put a silencing end to the forces of light and any would-be champion of the mortal realms.

Welcome to my Sign Up Thread for a Campaign of Vile Darkness. A DnD Campaign performed through the medium of a Forum Roleplay Thread that can hopefully provide a similar enjoyment of tabletop dice rolling entertainment with its large assets of mechanics and rules paired with a creative dramatic and detailed writing experience. You the players will be taking the roles and positions of some of the most powerful beings in the mortal plane as direct followers/worshipers/servants of the Dark Lord. In simple terms, an evil campaign. Be whatever form or flavor of evil you see fit (Without being just a simple-minded murder hobo that even the Dark One would tire of in his service.) A Paladin or Warlock directly in league with your lord? Perhaps you follow him out of loyalty or the understanding that his power is nearly absolute and this is in fact the "Winning Side". Or even see the Lord's work as the good or right thing the world needs. The order in the chaos. Regardless, all of you are acquainted in some fashion as you all work towards the same goal of dominating the remainder of the free world.

Info made Simple

-This is a Forum Based Roleplay using 5e DnD Mechanics and rulings
-I will be playing the "DM"
-I will likely keep to standard rulings revolving around this system (5th Edition DnD) and any changes I make will be primarily to better the narrative of the story above anything else
-Homebrew will be vetted through me for balancing purposes and I MUST give approval
-Character Sheets will not be shared between party members (Unless YOU choose to share it) But you all should have a decent idea about the others signature capabilities
-You will be playing a Non "Good" Character. Your flavor of Evil will need to be discussed with me / in your character sheet to know what drives your character and separates you from a simple-minded killer.

-I expect players to be dedicated and hold to a decent writing standard. No One-Liners. The Average Post should consist of 2+ Paragraphs and you should post preferably 2x a week (1 Being the minimum), This does not include responses to dialogue. It will be obvious to me if you are consistently falling below standard.
-The more communication you have with me, the more leniency you will have if you need extra time.

-The World and Lore will be developed together with the players as I will see what you are wanting to play and develop information for Races and Worldbuilding to try and accommodate everyone as much as I can while still making an enjoyable and intriguing setting. For instance, if you make the only Tiefling, I may give you more control of the history and nature of Tieflings etc, to how they are perceived and their relations with other races.

The lore and world is being built alongside player concept creation so I can provide a world that employs the narratives of YOUR characters and ideas. This way I am making a world around your characters (In which any limitations I put will be meant to keep tone and balance between all of your individual "Canon".) instead of forcing you to fit into a piece of the world itself.

-Starting level will be somewhere between 12-15 As you will all be understood powers/threats to the world and the top members of the BBEG's council/circle

-OOC will be via Discord

-I am looking for 2-3 More players. If more interest is gained than expected, I will then take players on a Application basis and put others on a waitlist in case anyone drops or I am willing to accept more players.

Last edited:
Masquerade

Action / Horror / Fantasy / Drama / Dark Themes / Modern / Political / Sexual Themes.

PREMISE​

New York City: September 13th, 2025

Murders have been abundantly occurring throughout New York City as of recently. Though murder was never an uncommon happenstance upon the streets, it has become alarmingly high and in the most unusual means. Blood-drained corpses, bite marks scattered upon their bodies, and every single one displayed in a ritualistic manner. Media has begun circulating and spreading the notions and ideas that there are more supernatural entities afoot. Some articles and reports have depicted this as the act of an extremist cult that appears to be escalating. Authorities though have begun to ensure that the matter is being handled and that results will be seen in the reduced attacks to come. Of course, the notion of creatures of the night was easily dismissed and held no true bearing to what one might believe. Society has highlighted a fascination with supernatural culture and found more amusement than fear in it. Though there are the more extreme cases in society who believe that such exists and wish to truly express to society that such could be so.

The attacks and murders though have yet to cease and that alone has begun to ignite fear throughout the city. It has steadily become more than evident that this is more than a mere cult at work. Such has been proven through a multitude of reports ranging from inhuman speed, the witnessing of individuals drinking from nearly lifeless individuals, and witnessing events, not of human nature. Such things have inspired fear through the population of New York to that which can be seen. To that which remains unseen, the Clans are beginning to unravel and steadily pinning blame on one another.

This alone has begun minor clan wars and disputes as fear arises that the mask is to be lifted from the masquerade. That all that had been dedicated to remaining hidden from the outer world will crumble before anything can be truly done to cease it. But, if unison can be found to unravel the truths behind these events then perhaps the mask can remain secured to safeguard the clans. Will such understanding be found among these clans or will they fall with the curtain that is arriving to cease their time of ruling the city?​

The World of Darkness​

Within the World of Darkness, individuals and vampires hide among the endless multitudes that are humanity. They appear to be like us, they strive to act like us. To truly become one within the mortal society undetected and unnoticed. Alas, as the night draws to its end one fact remains true. They are the predators and we are but the prey that they hunt with each fleeting night. The World of Darkness is not some far-off fantastical driven realm. The creatures of night linger closer within society than one dares to acknowledge. Perhaps it is the woman whom you noticed dancing alluringly at the club as all were entranced by her. Maybe it was the bartender or one of the bouncers? It could have even been the man bouncing eagerly in line with his vulgar gestures and a gaze hidden behind dark sunglasses. Perhaps each of them was a vampire all aligned for the same purpose within the remnants of their lives. Every single one of them, Damned for all of eternity.

As a human, you never will know what they are until it is too late. As a Vampire, it is survival of the fittest to hold power within the corrupted world that is Darkness.

The World of Darkness is a fucked-up place. Corruption, lust, violence, and hypocrisy are what entirely consume the realm in which we and they live. Similar in fashion to the real world but, it also contends with supernatural horrors that amplify the worst and deteriorating tendencies of humanity itself.​

Rules and Information​

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.​

Last edited:
Demon Slayer Post

The blossoms would gently grace the earth to the coming of these noble beacons of light. The first formal gathering of the greatest demon slayers ever cultivated. What began as simply men of the blade protecting their lands, grew into this over decades if not more. Practices and techniques shared, blade crafting arts passed on all while demons became more and more myth and legend to the outside and modernizing world.

A soft but notable breeze would grace the paved stones. the blossoms lifting and rejoicing as Kaizo would enter with an eager and curious nature. Following him shortly was a calm and composed Izuki whose emotions seemed restrained and awaiting more to unfold. As they entered the room, no one would be able to accurately recall when the dark haired and eerie Subaru had come to enter the space yet he sat on his met expectantly and eyeing all of the others with silent judgement and patience. Then a voice would greet the ears of Aya, something between a hiss and a purr. A curious but attentive gaze looming over her. "What do we have here....." Kuziki whispered inches from her before slowly backing into his own space. His head and body moving in slow slithering like motions as he recoiled into his seat. Barely blinking as he lifted his hands to his lips. "Ayaka of the Flamesss...No Doubt."

"What an uncomfortable greeting..." Kaizo said coming to his own mat and offering her an apologetic look. "I have heard you were a bit...off putting." he said bluntly.

Izuki would shift his gaze to Kaizo. "And what a 'dignified' statement Izarashi. I thought your fathers decency would permeate his son." he said before Kuziki chuckled a bit and shook his head waving off Kaizo's words.

"It iss....an understandable observation. I merely missplace my manners at times. After all, we all share the same line of work. Is there really much time for formalities? Those we slay hardly get to enjoy much time with me." he said with a slight grin.

Others began to enter the room. The female attendants coming to take place at their mats all while the swordsmen looked to one another. Kaizo turning to Ayaka. "Forgive me, perhaps we are all getting a chance to be slightly....starstruck. Never has such a gathering like this existed. I question as to why that is to a degree, perhaps if we had, the Demons would be far fewer in number. But yet here we have the great flame dancer in our midst, the beautiful lady Tsubara. Your family is the very reason we are all able to be here so that alone earns my respect. My father has told me much of your family and the intensive nature of your craft." he said using his thumb to push out his blade slightly from its sheath into view, the blade holding a slight turquoise hue in the light. "I must know who crafted my blade, my dear father would not say." he said edging into small talk amongst the others before another new voice entered. One deep and powerful in its tone.

"It appears....we are missing someone.." Subaru said with his arms crossed, once more seeing to summon himself into existence and motioning to the extra mat sitting near them.

"Well it is obviously a mistake. There are only the nine styles we each command. I assume that is why we were each summoned." Kaizo said confidently. "If that is the case, there should be no others joining us besides our dear host."

The wind would greet the seated swordsmen and women once more as a figure approached from the distance. But with far less grace than that of the others. His silhouette coming into view to reveal a tallish young man. Garbed in plain and simple but well crafted white robes with light goldish trim. Only his attire, the more he neared the assembly was revealed to be not only damaged but covered in splotches of blood. The man however did not appear injured himself and held a sheathed blade in clear view. Even from this distance Ayaka could recall the blade, the newest creation of her family and especially ordered with haste from the legendary Master Izarashi. The blade needing to be tempered far longer than most, almost as long as the blade of Kyashi's to the point of being able to handle the most potent of attacks, yet still lighter than most of the world believed a blade could be. But without a doubt she would know this was a slayer with an armament of her family. He would continue his steady approach as Kaizo would suddenly narrow his eyes.

"Baka...." he said with almost a groan before relaxing into a almost superior grin. "Did you get lost and stumble through the traps surrounding this place? Quite a long way from the mountain hmmm." he said mockingly to which the man stopped just at the doorway with his features much more clear to those present now. A light line of sweat and soot kissing his skin, his hair slightly dirtied but his expression quickly held a bit of a pleased smile as his hand reached back and scratched through his dull blonde, almost white hair.

"O not quite Kaizo." the newcomer said to the instant agitation of the Wind user by using his name so casually. "I made a few errands along the way. But hey your father always encouraged you to call me by my name. Don't tell me you already forgot." he said almost teasingly. A raven suddenly swooping down and landing on his shoulder, squaking out before announcing.

SQUAK! Four Demons killed by Hisami! Here to report to the Master! SQUAK!

The newcomer suddenly laughed a bit in an embarrassed manner. "Ahh....spoiling my errands then. My apologies. I truly had planned to be here in better time and form. I actually was attempting to arrive a few days ago ahead of the meeting but I only really got to leave just a few hours ago."

This announcement would receive a mixed response from those present. As this location was far from organized civilization in every direction, so a few hours of travel sounded impossible...especially if he apparently made detours along the way. Not only that but that would imply all of these kills were today....before the sun rose.

Kaizo would simply look with annoyance. "Right.." he said with simple dismissal and disbelief. "That still does not explain why you are not only attending an important gathering unannounced but also in such a distasteful appearance."

"Ahhh....you are right. I just didnt think heading back would be that practical. I also did receive some light wounds during my encounters and honestly did not pay it much mind as I was dealing with the surviving victims of the attacks. But...in any case." he said reaching into his robe and pulling out a small scroll with a seal all present recognized as that of the Master. "I was in fact invited." Hisami said still with a smile as he moved to the mat across from Ayaka, taking his seat. "Master Izarashi also sent me with a message to remind you to keep your mouth more winded than your restraint." he said before looking to all the others and giving a respect bow of his head. "Forgive me for taking so long to get to introducing myself but please just call me Hisami. I trained alongside Kaizo for many years under his father and it is an honor to get to witness this gathering and meet all of you today." he said with his gaze ending on Ayaka. His eyes dipping down to her own sheathed blade with an obvious look or recognition before looking back up to her. There was something familiar about his eyes, a almost golden honeyed amber. A memory from long ago in her childhood, traveling along with her family to the many rich and powerful families of Japan. She was told to retain her graces and respect to such a high degree she nearly needed to act as an adult even from such a young age, But to one family she visited there was a young boy who had guided her away from the eyes of their families as they had ran, played, and laughed for a wondrous few days. The last words the boy had told her was. "Until we get to play again!" he said waving her off. Only for the day to never come as she was informed of the entire families sudden and horrific demise that made news across the land not a week later. Such a buried memory.

Hisami looked away from her seemingly unphased by all of the gazes of attention lingering over him.

Kaizo scoffed. "This will not take long to rectify....your wind breathing abilities were average at best. You should be honored my father has such patience."

"To that I am, as I am to you. In a sense we could almost be brothers you and I." Hisami said with a bit of obvious poke and prod to a slow growing smirk over his expression. The only thing Ayaka would notice the others did not, was when the light hit his eyes and revealed their nature beneath the cover of his messy hair, she could see his eyes were....almost empty. As if not a word he spoke or an emotion he portrayed had met his hues in the slightest.