Danny and Danny in the Mojave [OOC]

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Safudor Detanius, Apr 19, 2014.

1. Game Master(s): Safudor Detanius, CosmicDrift.

Planet(s): Earth(Post Nuclear Apocalypse)

State/Province(s): Nevada, California

Timeline: 23rd Century, Year 2282

Basic Plot: Danny the Shotgun Guy and Daniel Stormheart decided to travel to the Fallout universe and make a trip to New Vegas for some gambling. However, the Mojave Wasteland is a dangerous place, and on top of that they will need to earn 2000 bottle caps to enter the New Vegas Strip.

Mojave Wasteland Locations:

Goodsprings

A small western town in Nevada near the border between California and Nevada.
    Show Spoiler
    gs.jpg

Meh, I'll add maps of towns and areas as we go along, but we will start in Goodsprings.

#1 Safudor Detanius, Apr 19, 2014
    Last edited: May 16, 2014
  2. Cosmic's Cast

Character: Daniel Stormheart (Danny)
    [​IMG]
    Race:
    Dragon
    Abilities/Powers:
    Fire & Lightning Elemental, Weather Manipulation & Terraforming, "Spectrum Shatter" Move, Advanced Elemental & Energy Capacity, Experienced Fighter, Skilled Acrobat & Crafter, Tenacious & Bold, ADHD & Quick Reactions
    Weaknesses:
    Weak to Poison & Magic, Physically Limited & Lacks in Melee, Poor Strategist & Impulsive, Eager to Fight, "Be the Best", Cocky & Egoistic, Reckless & Daring, ADHD & Lacks Attention Span

----------

Eeeh, something in my post's format glitched up, so this is the best I can do for now.

3. Safudor's Cast:
    Character:
    Danny the Shotgun Guy (Danny)
    2014-01-21_00002.jpg
    Race: Human
    Abilities/Powers:
    Insanity, Expert with Shotguns, Power Armor Training, Advanced Power Armor Training, Always wears Power Armor, Gene-319 Adaptability, NOMAD Training, Knows most locations in the Mojave
    Weaknesses:
    Insanity, Hates tourists

------------------

I will also play as the various NPC's.

#3 Safudor Detanius, May 16, 2014
    Last edited: May 17, 2014
  4. Let's not get this into the rp graveyard.