Danny and Danny in the Mojave [OOC]

S

Safudor Detanius

Original poster
Game Master(s): Safudor Detanius, CosmicDrift.

Planet(s): Earth(Post Nuclear Apocalypse)

State/Province(s): Nevada, California

Timeline: 23rd Century, Year 2282

Basic Plot: Danny the Shotgun Guy and Daniel Stormheart decided to travel to the Fallout universe and make a trip to New Vegas for some gambling. However, the Mojave Wasteland is a dangerous place, and on top of that they will need to earn 2000 bottle caps to enter the New Vegas Strip.

Mojave Wasteland Locations:

Goodsprings

A small western town in Nevada near the border between California and Nevada.
gs.jpg

Meh, I'll add maps of towns and areas as we go along, but we will start in Goodsprings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cosmic's Cast

Character: Daniel Stormheart (Danny)
daniel-stormheart-png.27641

Race:
Dragon
Abilities/Powers:
Fire & Lightning Elemental, Weather Manipulation & Terraforming, "Spectrum Shatter" Move, Advanced Elemental & Energy Capacity, Experienced Fighter, Skilled Acrobat & Crafter, Tenacious & Bold, ADHD & Quick Reactions
Weaknesses:
Weak to Poison & Magic, Physically Limited & Lacks in Melee, Poor Strategist & Impulsive, Eager to Fight, "Be the Best", Cocky & Egoistic, Reckless & Daring, ADHD & Lacks Attention Span

----------

Eeeh, something in my post's format glitched up, so this is the best I can do for now.

Safudor's Cast:
Character:
Danny the Shotgun Guy (Danny)
2014-01-21_00002.jpg
Race: Human
Abilities/Powers:
Insanity, Expert with Shotguns, Power Armor Training, Advanced Power Armor Training, Always wears Power Armor, Gene-319 Adaptability, NOMAD Training, Knows most locations in the Mojave
Weaknesses:
Insanity, Hates tourists

------------------

I will also play as the various NPC's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's not get this into the rp graveyard.