Danigirl's partner request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah sure. Besides the female vampire falling for a human male adds more drama, so on.

Maybe They meet at a club.. She could be a bartender or just a girl at the bar, he could ask her to dance or whatever.

Maybe They meet at a club.. She could be a bartender or just a girl at the bar, he could ask her to dance or whatever.
That seems pretty good, shall we get it started then? Also, which category would this go to (romance/libertine/etc)?

I'm gonna say Romance, or Libertine I mean I know that's where the more intense threads go.

I'm gonna say Romance, or Libertine I mean I know that's where the more intense threads go.

I'd suggest libertine, as it allows for more upward freedom if the rp leads that way then?

Yeah that sounds fine with me. Your welcome to start. I need to find a girl to portray my vampire. Any suggestions or particular celebs you'd like me to use.

Yeah that sounds fine with me. Your welcome to start. I need to find a girl to portray my vampire. Any suggestions or particular celebs you'd like me to use.
No preference on celebs, just an attractive face will do!

How about on my side, any preferences?

Also, any particular city/locale/country you're most comfortable with this being set in?

City is fine with me, likewise an Attractive face works for me. Kellen Luts etc works fine for me um. Her I'll come up with her name here soon.

City is fine with me, likewise an Attractive face works for me. Kellen Luts etc works fine for me um. Her I'll come up with her name here soon.

She looks great.

As for me, how about this guy? I only suggest because he's my avatar right now (no pun intended) for another game, thus you'd be seeing his face every time I post.

Any particular city or any part of US/world you're okay with?

Okay Dokey look forward to reading the intro.

Do you play canon characters?

@Severusx Depends on the fandom, weather it requires original characters or not Why? Just curious really.

I'm open to a charmed storyline...what did you have in mind?

@Vixen probely second generation... Melinda Piper, Leo's daughter meets a guy at P3 starts dating him. Has no idea he is the reincarnation of thd source, well it could involve more then one character at a time. I'd be the male lead if you wanted to be Mel, it'd be like 12 years or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.