Ken Tanaka / SHSL Architect / 12 Division
Medical room > lounge​

Upon arriving at the infirmary he did a quick glance around, to see if there was anything of interest. Be it bloody bandages or missing meds. Sadly nothing was around that pointed to be used in the recent murder much to his disappointment. "Ah well, at least that checks off one potential place for a murder to have happened." He said before going into the cabinets and obtaining some bandages and ointment for himself. 'Better be quick about it. Last thing I need is for someone to walk in right about now.'

As he thought this he swiftly stripped off his coat, once more revealing his rather bandaged forearm. Removing these bandages he tossed them and then focused on treating the cuts. It took him only a moment as he was evidently efficient at cleaning these kinds of wounds on his own body. Once he did this, he redressed them and put his coat back on. He then tended to the wound on his cheek. This took him a bit longer, however it was eventually done and now his cheek had a new bandage on it. "Okay~Now that I'm back to my handsome self. Time to go back exploring. But where to? Not really easy to figure out where a killer would go to stash evidence...assuming there is evidence to stash." Scratching the back of his head he tilted it from side to side as he tried to think about what his next step should be. "I guess I could just pick a random place I don't think people have visited and hope for the best?"

Shrugging at this idea he once more took his monopod and looked at it. "These guys really don't like moving huh? I swear it feels like some of them are stuck in space or something. Anyway! Uhhh Tits is in the storage room, assuming he wont get killed by Arsen's ghost, he probably has that place covered. Hm....um..... Meh whatever I'll just check the lounge and see if there is anything of interest. Though I doubt it....there's never anything happening in that area." Stuffing his electronic in his pocket he adjusted his coat a bit and headed for the door to leave and go to his next location. "On another note. I need to stop talking out loud. As much as I adore my voice, and though I know everyone around me loves it~ Talking to yourself, is on average the first sign of insanity. And I am not insane................................Fuck, that's the second sign isn't it?"
@Aravhorn

Lelei Vivecca ~ SHSL Pharmacist

Lelei heard Ken's suggestion, she had taken her tablet out her pocket to check which one of the rooms belonged to the girl, apart from her own room she didn't really pay attention to where the others stayed, it was of no interest to her after all. However before her tired brain could actually make sense of what she was seeing she saw Ken, then Tatsuya walking out of the dining room. Her eyes drifted to the door way of the kitchen, curiosity gnawed at her. As far as she knew they were the only two in the room, now they had left it was only Chikako...or well...her corpse. She stood there for a solid few minutes, her body feeling like it was frozen in time. Her gaze briefly shifted down to the screen of her tablet again. It noted the names and locations of the others, it seemed Ken went to Chikako's room and Tatsuya wondered off to the storage room.
Well, she had stood about doing nothing for long enough, she should really get moving and do some searching as well to help out with the investigation...otherwise what is she good for if she can't even do that? With a sigh Lelei began walking forward, slipping the tablet into the pocket of her lab coat. That's when she realised she was walking towards the kitchen. Where as before her body didn't want to move when urged to, now she couldn't stop it. The smell of blood got stronger with each step but it seemed to be too late now, her curiosity got at her, she got this far so she might as well see what horror lay behind the door.

She got to the doorway of the kitchen, not daring to actually step inside, her vision was flooded with the colour red, such an overpowering sight before her. She knew from reading the Monokuma file that it would have been a rather brutal scene but seeing it, right there, well it was a whole other thing. Her head started to spin, vision going hazy as Lelei suddenly felt a strong pull at her stomach. She took a few steps back, stumbling a little, bringing her hand up to her face. This was a bad idea, such a bad idea, why did she have to do that!?

Turning around quickly she had to run out of the dining room, right across the hall into the girl's toilets. She burst into one of the empty cubicles, falling to her knees as she practically hugged the toilet bowl, heaving her guts out. she could only be thankful that her stomach was empty, bringing up nothing but saliva and acid, her body shuddering violently. Then a thought popped into her mind, though still quite drastic her reaction this time was nothing like when she saw Arsen, though the shock factor played into that as well but is this what is was going to be like? Was she slowly going to get used to this? The thought made her feel rather uneasy as she leaned back, leaning her back against the wall of the cubicle.

She wiped some stray drool from the corner of her mouth with the back of her hand and took in a deep breath. After a few deep sighs she got up, flushing the toilet then making her way to the sink to rinse out her mouth and wash her hands. Now that she thought about it, the bathroom was rather close by to the kitchen and after such a mess it's possible the killer stopped by here. She turned off the tap and wiped her wet hands on her lab coat, her gaze starting to look around. Lelei proceeded to look through the room for anything out of place, any traces of blood.

Ken's Report:
Just like he suspected, there was nothing out of ordinary hidden in the Lounge. It's almost as is the killer knew that he would be coming to check this place out with his flawless detective skills and decided to hide the clues elsewhere.

That, or maybe he just had bad luck at picking potential evidence hiding spots. Take your pick.
@SolemnOath

Lelei's Report:
Who would've thought that throwing up into a toilet bowl would actually help her in a crime investigation? While Lelei searched through the bathroom, she quickly noticed that something was clogging the toilet she just flushed. And in fact, after opening the tank lid she found out that someone stashed a pair of clothes inside the toilet. It was a black track suit with a matching set of pants, along with a once white tank top that was now all covered in blood, just like the other garments.
@MisterJ

*Ding, Dong, Bing, Bong*

The school bell echoes through the school as Monokuma appeared on the screens, still absorbed in the tablet he carried around earlier. It took a few long seconds for him to notice that the camera was broadcasting, and even when he did, Monokuma didn't show much enthusiasm about it.

"...Hrmm? Is it time for the trial already? Well, now, you all know what you need to do, so bugger off and head to the elevator already! Sheesh, and here I just got to level 358 on Kuma Crush...Anyway, where was I again..." Monokuma's words trailed away once again as his attention went back on the tablet in his hands. As the screens faded to black, the students, with no other choice but to comply with the bear's orders, headed towards the elevator, one by one, and once everyone got aboard, the elevator started its slow ascent to the top.

Somehow, the trip to the courtroom felt much shorter than last time; maybe it was their sense of dread about knowing what would happen in the next few hours that skewed their perception of time; or maybe it's because they were getting used to this. Whichever may be the case, the elevator soon reached its destination, and the students were facing once again the trial room, fully aware that one of them wouldn't be walking out of this place alive...But the question is, will they make the right call, or will they let the culprit get away unscathed?

Only time would tell.​

Momouru Rieki
(Laundry room > East Wing > Elevator)

"Seems likely," Momouru nodded. "If nothing else, I can't see Tatsuya hoisting himself into that. Still, let's check out the other rooms first. Let's go," he said, then made his way out of the Laundry room and towards the East Wing... where he found absolutely nothing that was in any way,shape or form related to the case at hand. By the time the duo finally made their way back to the West Wing, it was already time for the Trial. Well, at least they proven that there was nothing in the East Wing, so there was that. ...Unless the kiler hid something in the Room of Friendship; neither he nor Logan had had much interest to search in that room, let alone turn it upside down. Shrugging, he made his way to the elevator, plastic bag with bloody clothes in tow.

....Was it just him, or was he forgetting something important?

---------------------------------------------------

Thalia Melete - Act 3-3
(Violet's room > Elevator)

Considering how there was nothing in the direct vicinity that could cause the dent, it followed that the dent was made by something that was no longer around. As for what that thing was, Thalia couldn't say. Maybe some more searching would allow them to find out?
...Only, it turned out that they would not have the time for it, because Monokuma apparently had gotten tired of waiting and summoned them all to the Trial Room.

"Let us go," she spoke to the other three people in the room. "Frail and meek we all might be, but Future's light will let us see, that Black and White don't rule the world." With that, she too made her way onto the elevator, wondering just how more often she would have to do this. All she could hope for was that this would be the last time...

Reactions: Aravhorn
Tatsuya Yamazaki - SHSL Street Fighter
_______________________________________________________________________________________​

Disgusted, was an understatement.

Tatsuya left the elevator doors bristling and boiling. He had heard Haruka's orders, that they might all gather in the dining hall to discuss what had just took place, but Tatsuya believed what they should be discussing was instead what *hadn't* taken place. Violet deserved to perish there. She deserved to die, but she hadn't, because Thalia had stood in for her as though she were her personal Jesus fucking Christ, valiantly dying for her sins. Tatsuya couldn't quite come to terms with that. It wasn't the sacrifice that infuriated him as far as it was the ploy itself. It was iniquitous, traitorous, because even if the murder itself had taken place as a matter of self-defense, Violet was so weak-willed she could not bear to live up to the consequences to her actions, and the other had encouraged her cowardice with a cowardice of her own, embellishing this sick act with what was undoubtedly a glorified suicide, thus spitting on the strained trust and resolve of each and every one of their fellow comrades in the process.

Selfish. Narrow-minded. Drama. Violet and Thalia's lack of self-respect and respect for others, and their contentedness with the situation most of all, left Tatsuya seething.

Tatsuya showed no interest in joining them at the dining hall, breaking off from the group as he reached the door to his dorm and slamming it harshly behind him. Violet deserved the worst, to be able to walk out of the trial room after having left Chikako's body in the state that it was. No reason under the sun could disguise that murder as an act of pure necessity; she was unforgivable on that basis alone. Whatever relief Violet may feel following such treason was entirely undeserved. The example she was setting for the rest of them, that it might be okay to murder and walk free among them as though you were still a respected part of the organisation, was reason enough to want to break each of her limbs and make her wish she'd embraced death instead. That girl, that sow deserved a life that equated to a living hell; no one here was allowed to kill her, but if she dared cross paths with him, even by accident, Tatsuya would not hesitate to show her his bitter wrath. If all for merely shaking the foundations to his tenuous good nature and integrity, that girl did not deserve to breathe the same air as him.

Momouru Rieki -The Aftermath
(Elevator > Kitchen)

For the entire ride upward, Momouru stayed perfectly silent, not giving Violet the light of day. Not only had the girl killed one of her own best friends, she had then followed up by sacrificing the other one too. The first one might have been in self defence, but the second one was most definitely intentional. And that was assuming that the entire thing wasn't premeditated; it was possible that the poet had just murdered both of her best friends just to get the immunity. Either way, it meant that Violet saw her on life as more important than anyone else's here, which made her extremely dangerous. She had to be taken care of and soon, or else something like this might happen again. Assuming that Haruka wanted to talk about this too, he planned on following her to the Dining room.
As for Thalia's actions... It just didn't make sense to him. Why would anyone do this? Why would someone get themselves killed just to get another person out of trouble? Alex's actions made sense to him, in the sense that he sacrificed two lives for the sake of at least seventeen, possibly more. But this... This was just dumb, stupid, completely and utterly backwards. Not to mention that had this been like the normal Killing Games, then fourteen people would have died for one to live. And quite frankly, he was not sure if Thalia had the common sense in her to see how bad of an idea that would have been, considering how she had thrown herself in a blade without even thinking about it twice. See, this was why you needed a neutral view on things; if you let yourself get emotionally attached to things, you take stupid actions which affect everyone negatively. God, he needed som coff-

The Salesman's eyes shot open, followed shortly afterwards by the palm of his hand meeting his forehead. That was what he had been forgetting about! Now, where had he left the thing? He knew he still had it on him when he left his room this morning. Then afterwards he went to the kitchen to fill it up and... Oh. Oh no.
Breaking into a sprint, Momouru made his way over to the kitchen and threw the door open. Once again, there was not the slightest sign that anything had ever happened at the ex-crime scene. There was no more blood on the walls, no corpse in sight... and no thermo bottle lying on the ground. Shit. Grumbling, he made his way over to the Dining Room instead, making plans to scour the Storage room and install an entire coffee machine in his room.

Masuyo Hayabusa, SHSL Thief, 5th Division
Masuyo didn't say a word as the elevator slowly went down to its destination. And frankly, what was there to say? The majority vote made it pretty clear that an innocent person would be sent to their death, completely dismissing Masuyo's arguments with baseless (although somewhat valid) assumptions and circumstancial evidence. '...Well, at least I get the satisfaction of being the only one who was right.' Masuyo slightly shook his head and looked up, at the unstable-looking framework of the elevator. 'Christ, this has been one hell of a morning, huh...'

After all that he went through, Grifter decided not to linger on the tought of Chikako's death; she was gone and there was nothing he could've done to save her; the sooner he accepted that, the better. Besides, the Killing Game was called that way for a reason, and it was only natural that something like this would have happened. 'I was too reckless; fooling around with women in a time like this? Shit, I acted like such an amateur...'

Chikako was probably the first person to ever accept his advances. True, Masuyo relied on cheesy pick-up lines from movies and manga to hide his complete incompetence around women, so it was no wonder to anyone (himself included) that most of his romantic adventures ended up in nothing at best, and a painful slap in the face at worst. But Chikako...there was something different about her. Sure, she may have been a little too paranoid at time (and it seems that her fears were justified in the end), but she was also always kind with him, and she didn't seem to mind at all his stupid compliments either; in fact, she also seemed to enjoy them! Of course, Masuyo didn't deny that maybe he was getting a bit too carried away, and that maybe Chikako was simply seeing him as a friend, but he would be lying if he said he didn't feel anything for her...Not that it mattered anymore.

Masuyo briefly closed his eyes as the doors opened. '...Well, life moves on, I guess...' After taking a deep breath, he took a step out of the elevator and headed to the Dining Room, pretty eager to talk about the elephant in the room. 'Violet... Hmph, what a bloody friend she turned out to be...' Saying that he felt no pity towards her was an understatement. Nevermind she killed Chikako, pre-meditated or otherwise, or that she and Thalia desecrated her corpse in the most gruesome way possible; what truly pissed him off was that even after all that she had done, she still managed to walk away unscathed in the end. But that's not all, oh no, but she didn't even show the slightest sign of remorse on her face after all that either!

When Masuyo reached the meeting room, he glanced at the kitchen; he didn't get to see the crime scene himself, but from what he'd heard, Monokuma did a pretty good job at cleaning the place up, like last time. Sighing, he took a seat at the nearest chair as he watched Momouru frantically storm into the kitchen and then walk back with disappointment on his face. 'Well, looks like I'm not the only one desperate for a cup of coffee, huh...Probably should get one now that I'm here.' Masuyo smirked in silence as he walked to the coffee machine. A few moments later, Haruka and the others had finally arrived, with Violet walking right in front of her. Once the she led the poet to a chair and took a seat of her own, she began to speak:

"It looks like most of us are here. Good. " Haruka spoke calmly and to the point, acting as if the trial didn't faze her in the slightest. 'I wonder what's going on through her head right now...Haruka's intuition never failed her until now. It must be hard for her knowing that she unwittingly sent an innocent person to her death...' Masuyo wondered as Haruka continued talking: "I'll spare the details, we all know why we're here." She looked at Violet with a frowned gaze before adding: "We need to decide what shall we do with Theobold. Before I begin, I must add that I won't accept any proporsals that would put the culprit at physical risk; not only does that go against the core fundaments of Future Foundation, but we also don't know the full extent of Monokuma's Protection on her, and therefore I wouldn't want to risk another senseless death because of her. So, any offers?"

@Everyone in the Dining Hall

Last edited:
Ken Tanaka / SHSL Architect

Just like a good portion of the group Ken got off the elevator without a word. There was noticeably a large lack of emotion spread across his face. He was tempted to head to his room and get Loki, but he knew it would be best to stay with the group. At least until he learned what exactly would be happening to the one that survived. Keeping near the back he headed down the long halls, his eyes up at the ceiling as really nothing was on his mind. He didn't think about the trial and he choose not to think about Violet herself for the time being. For he knew either of these trail of thoughts could lead to pain for him and growing hatred and distrust. Something he simply didn't need to deal with now.

When they entered the meeting hall Ken walked in and simply leaned on a wall that was close to the door. Which would allow him to leave at a moment notice should he choose to do so. As he remained silent for the time being he let his eyes fall on Haruka, letting her speak her part without any interruption. "I say we ask how long until Monokuma steps in." He drawled as he looked off to the side. "If he steps in just before death, then who cares about future foundation core fundaments? The bitch obviously didn't when she let two innocent people die for her own selfish ass sake." Despite the harsher language Ken still kept his tone even as he now moved his eyes back to Haruka. "Yet something tells me you wont let me cut out her tongue, or something along those lines huh? Even though because of her, most of us were made to assist in a suicide for something she and her supposed friend thought was good ol fashion drama" With a roll of his eyes he let out a sigh.

"Now for a real offer. I can design a cage for the bitch to live in. This may surprise you, but due to my talent, designing something like that would be done before the morning. Wouldn't be the first time I had to design a cage for a bitch. Though, that cage was requested by some rich person before everything went to shit. Oh...and it was meant for an actual bitch.......... So...she'll fit right at home." Ken stated, though he did say a few sarcastic things there was just no emotion in his words. His usual playful way of speaking was monotonous at this point, he didn't have his heart nor mind into this. He felt rather....cold right now. Not really empty, he wouldn't be lost after one trial, but still he didn't feel right. Not even close.

"If I do design it, the issue will be building it. It can be done of course, just need to improvise a bit. Unless we have power tools or something. Just to be clear. I am not joking about the cage.
" Ken stated before pushing off the wall as he adjusted his shoe by softly kicking the toes against the ground. "If you don't want to use that method, then break her ankles so she cant kill again. She ensured her survival, so all she has to worry about now is whittling us down till she can finally leave after climbing over our corpses. Those are my two offers. Let me know if you are taking either of them sooner rather than later. I need food and I have a bird to tend to."
@Aravhorn @Everyone in the meeting room

Monokuma, SHSL Ursine Sex Symbol Extraordinaire, Despair Division
Out of nowhere, suddenly Monokuma appeared sitting on the center of the table where the meeting was taking place. Unlike in the last few hours, this time he wasn't carrying around the tablet in his paw. It looks like he had finally overcome his Kuma Crush addiction, for better or for worse.

"Ahem, may I have your a attention for a moment please?" Monokuma said as he raised his right arm. "First of all, I see you're getting along with your newly-Blackened friend just great. Daaaaw, it warms my metallic heart to see my dearest students being filled with pure hatred for one another and jumping at each other's throats. It's just so...*sniff*...beautiful!" Monokuma brushed off the tears running down his eyes with a hankerchief he pulled out of nowhere. "*sniff*...Anyway, as much as I would like to express how proud I am of all you little brats, I also overheard you saying some really mean things you wanted to do to my beloved Blackened here."

He turned his head to look at Violet before continuing: "So, I think I should clear up some things about Monokuma's Protection (tm) and how it works. First of all, when I say "Monokuma's Protection" it means "Monokuma's Protection": If someone tries to lay a finger on any of my Blackened "protegés" under any circumstances, then I will pay back in kind, immediately." A malicious grin appeared on the bear's face as his left eye flashed red. "You want to punch her in the face? Then I'll break yours with my flawless boxing skills before you can even say "K.O.". You want to drown her in a toilet stall? Then I'll choke you to death with a fiber wire. Burn her skin off? Then I'll cook you in a pot and serve you to your friends. Break her ankles? Then I'll chop your legs away in return, and make sure that you stay alive in the process... Anyway, I think you all get the picture here, right?"

Monokuma let out a malicious laugh. "Now, you might be wondering: "Hey, what if we decide to starve her to death? Or lock 'er up in a freezer?" Well, my dear student, that wouldn't work either. As part of my Protection, I will ensure that the blackened will stay well fed an healthy 'till the very end of the Killing Game. Now, as for locking her up in a cage, I really don't care. It's not like it's going to kill her outright to be crammed inside a box three times smaller than her size, right? Besides, as I said once and I'll say it again, I'll only ensure that the Blackened survive until the end of the Game, but I didn't say anything about them being in comfortable conditions either..." Monokuma laughed again. "And that's all you need to know about Monokuma's Protection (tm). If you have any questions, then sucks to be you! Sayonara, baby!" Then, after making a short handwave, Monokuma vanished inside a hidden vent in the ceiling.
@Everyone in the Dining Hall.

Logan Vickson- SHSL [spoili]King of Games[/spoili] Card Teller
Logan stepped out of the elevator, well that certainly was something. It seemed that with each one of these the shock seemed to lessen. Sure once the realization has first set in he was a bit shaken up, but it seemed like just the pattern now. The only thing he could really think to do was to survive. They'd checked every part of the building available to them and nothing, no ways out. He found himself following the group to the dining room without much thought.

He found himself a spot and remained silent, staring at the table in front of him. He glanced up when he heard Monokuma speaking. Once he left he looked around at the group, talking about locking up Violet in a cage. He shook his head a bit, "It doesn't matter what we do with her, we could hang her over a pot of oil and it still wouldn't matter. Now there's no reason for her to have to kill anyone, and no one can kill her. The fact of the matter is that the bear is getting to us, he's done it twice now. Not even two weeks in and we're acting like it's 'Lord of the Flies'. I can't say for us to not listen to his motives cause obviously at least once person isn't gonna listen to that."

Logan ran his fingers through his hair, "I don't blame her for jumping at the chance at protecting, her methods of getting it may have been fucked, but in the end, she's in the safest position, so i say we stop giving a shit about what we do with her, and care more about we we're gonna do for ourselves."
@Everyone in the dining room
@SolemnOath

Last edited:
Lelei Vivecca ~ SHSL Pharmacist

Having witnessed another gruesome death the last thing Lelei wanted to do was be around anyone. She just wanted to shut herself in her room and not come out again but Haruka's tone was rather serious when she spoke, and it's not like she wanted to be uncooperative with everyone else. They've all had an equally as terrible day so far....well, except one of them. Her gaze shifted to Violet as the elevator made its way back with the group, biting down on her lip as she shoved her hands into her lab coat pockets. The silence around them was deafening but it seemed no one would break it. Her eyes moved down to the ground, looking down at her feet. Her body was filled with mixed feelings. After all, murder was one thing, but to then send someone you called your friend to their ghastly death by the hand of Monokuma....well, this was a whole new level of fucked up.

When the elevator reached its destination Lelei hesitated a little in the corner, slowly making her way out after some of the others left quickly. Slowly, keeping close to the wall and keeping her head down she headed to the dining room. As she entered Ken was going on his little rant, the things he suggested doing, well it made Lelei glad Haruka was there, she was a level headed person who wouldn't let that happen...hopefully. Honestly it was hard to tell what anyone is and isn't capable of at this point. She sighed, standing in the back and just watching for now in silence. There wasn't anything she could really add to the conversation, it was a tough question, what could they do with her now?... She got what she wanted, so was she really still a threat? As much as Lelei didn't want to believe that she couldn't exclude that possibility.

She didn't really want anything to do with this situation, today had dragged on for so long it seemed and the day still wasn't over. "We could lock her in her room, could we not? Let her rot in there by herself.. since well, Monokuma will keep her fed and whatnot.." Lelei spoke up, a little surprised at the sound of her own voice. She didn't want to speak, she didn't even want to look at any of them but something urged her to just speak whatever came to her mind. Was it the grief? Or maybe just anger? She wasn't sure.

"And if the worry is that she's still a threat I could drug her.... doping her up won't hurt her, but it'll keep her docile." She added, her voice empty of any emotion, her gaze moving to Violet, eyes narrowing a little. An idea like this is not something Lelei took lightly but at this point, well....Violet did cause the death of two innocent people and after having seen Chikako's body herself, well Violet was definitely capable of extreme violence.

@Aravhorn @everyone in the dining hall

Violet Theobold SHSL Poet(or traitor?) [Dining Hall]

The grinding of the elevator threatened to overpower the sound of Violet's blood pumping through her ears. Her heart shook her chest with each beat as if trying to escape or burst. Her eyes were closed it was the only way to keep the tears at bay for now. The accusatory looks of her allies were well deserved but scratched at her sanity wearing it down bit by bit. With hands clasped in front of her, she could do nothing but follow through with what they expected her to do now, which for the moment was as simple as going to the Dining Hall and taking their scrutiny. Practically forced there she felt more trapped now than when this all began. She felt it again, the stinging sensation in her soul, the need to lose all control and break down completely. Yet, she didn't, a promise was made, she couldn't go back to being the same scared little girl.

Slowly she opened her eyes completely·. She had to be strong and push through this until the end. There was a lot to say and so few ways of doing it correctly. Forced to sit there and listen to them propose what to do with her as if she were their prisoner or worse. Some of them were willing to throw their morals away just to cause her pain. It was downright terrifying and while she wanted nothing more than to run away crying all she could do was cross her arms and dig into the flesh with her nails while her knees shook in her seat. Monokuma showed up only to make it worse. What he said terrified her even more. Almost everyone present had given in to their feeling of betrayal and she couldn't bring herself to grow angry at them, through she should have had the right to. They were all killers and survivors, leaving bodies behind so they can survive or turn a profit even. Worst of all, the Future Foundation was in their hands and here they were showing that they were no different from the force they are supposedly fighting.

"That was quite enough." Violet took out the key and slammed it down on the table crossing her arms again. "Future Foundation, my ass... You are no different from the one who trapped us here if you truly stand by those words Tanaka, nor are you any different from Doku if you plan on drugging me, Vivecca. I expected to be shunned but this is downright vile. You would resort to harming me physically or mentally so quickly." Nails dug deeper into the flesh drawing a few drops of blood. "Not a single one sees what happened, Seems here I might reach my end... I am sorry Thalia, your sacrifice was in vain." Tears streaked down her cheeks, salty liquid reaching the lips of her angry face. "Two people died but three people left the game, had I been found guilty two people would have died but the third one would still be both the potential victim and the murderer. Go ahead and trample over the deaths of two of my best friends. My sins are mine to bear and I don't need nor ask for your forgiveness because you can offer none. For those who have no idea what had happened last night to think they deserve to be my judge jury and executioners is beyond hypocritical. Look at yourselves, an Architect? More akin to a Butcher. A Pharmacist? A Psychopath. I weep for the future that you sow with those acts. . . My name is Ozymandias, king of kings; Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair! That will be your Legacy if you continue to look upon what had transpired with this cracked lens of white and black. Indubitably you will forge within the fires of hate a Shadow of New Despair that will burn hotter than the last one. I will not sit idly while you shit all over the sacrifice Thalia had committed! I will yell and scream if that's what it takes to reach you! Don't do this! PLEASE!" She couldn't help but let loose a small whimper. "For the world's sake, not mine." She whispered to herself as she slunk back from all the tension and closed her eyes again when the world started swirling with insanity through the teary eyes.

Hiro Doku SHSL Poisoner [Dining Room>Hiro's Room]

The Elevator ride back was agonizing. Hiro couldn't help but find his mind wandering back to the time of the first trial when he told Thalia to give herself up as a sacrifice. He never thought she would ever do something to that extent. He started rubbing his eyes then temples as if that would somehow help him think more clearly. Not only was he wrong about the trial and the murderer, some happened that he never thought could happen. Someone willingly gave up their life for another. Everyone was focusing on the fact, treating it as some kind of betrayal, probably wondering why Violet's life was so important that Thalia died. More to the point they weren't angry that she got away with it, they were angry because they didn't have anyone to do it for them, because two people died for the sake of one instead of the guilty party being caught. They were angry that they condemned this person to die with a false choice. "No not they, we." Hiro mumbled to himself as he followed along with the party.

In the dining room he listened on as everyone said their piece. As the suggestions to hurt or drug the girl were presented he couldn't help but agree that it was the safest course of action for them all but... It didn't sit well with him, as if the correct answer was different and he couldn't bring himself to admit that the seemingly logical answer was not correct. He frowned at himself and wanted to leave right away, yet he couldn't bring himself to go. This had to be seen through. "Just leave her alone, she did what she had to. All of you would've done the same."

Reactions: Aravhorn and Galaxi
Momouru Rieki - Some things are worth the cost.
(Kitchen > Dining Room)

After having gone back to the Kitchen to actually get some coffee, Momouru had sat himself down in one of the chairs, wondering what they were planning to do with Violet. Locking her up seemed to be the least they would have to do, but some others seemed to want to go a bit further than that. It wasn't something Momouru could agree with, but he couldn't exactly say he couldn't understand it either. After all, this girl had proven herself to be a double murderer already; who was to say she wouldn't kill again if given the right motivation.

Apparently though, violence was out of the question. So this what was Monokuma's protection entailed; Nobody could even touch Violet, or else Monokuma would pay whatever they did to her back with interest. Which meant that not only did Violet commit a double murder without a shred of regret on her face during the Trial, any future victims of her wouldn't be able to defend themselves. Great, just great.
After that was done, the poet herself started to speak. Momouru quietly listened to Violet's rant, her piss-poor excuse of why she was not responsible for what happened, and why everyone except she herself was to blame. The nerve of the girl knew no bounds at all... On and on it went, insulting the very people that had once been her colleagues, declaring her own actions as just, going beyond just not apologizing and all the way to declaring the others to be in the wrong for not agreeing with her. Eventually, something snapped in the Salesman's head. "SHUT UP!," Momouru bellowed, his right fist slamming into the table. "How DARE you play the victim card here. You just murdered two of your- two colleagues of us who were supposed to be your friends, and you're trying to play us as the villains?! You dare call US hypocrites?! What the fuck is wrong with you!?," he shouted as he made his way over to the girl. "You know, I wanted to try and look at things from your way, try to understand it. But now you just threw that all away. You all but openliy admitted that you are nothing but a backstabbing bitch, a selfish wench, a hypocrite who does not deserve the title of Ultimate, let alone to be a member of the Future Foundation. You say we shit over Thalia's 'sacrifice', your murder of her? No, you shat over her the moment you accepted her suicide plan! You shat on her when you threw her under the bus like that. And while I can accept not wanting to die, I cannot accept someone stooping to murder just to get away with what they did. What I cannot accept is someone not taking responsibility for their own actions. We are the Future Foundation. We show people that there is a different path, that you can make amends, that you don't have to give in to madness. This can come at a cost. Sometimes, this cost is so great we might not want to pay it. But we do so anyway, so that others don't have to. It's what we do. What we do not do is turn against our own if given at all the choice. What we do not do is blatantly sacrifice one another just to survive ourselves. This stance, this morality which you so haughtily put yourself above is what makes us difference from the Followers of DESPAIR!," he screamed as he tried to strike the poet with his fist.

@EveyoneInTheKitchen

Masuyo Hayabusa, SHSL Thief, 5th Division
(Kitchen -> Dining Hall -> West wing)

Masuyo silently listened to the conversation unfolding in the dining room as he waited for the coffee machine in the kitchen to finish its work. It seems like Monokuma's plan worked like a charm, and now everyone was already eager to see Violet bleed, if listening to some of the proporsals was of any indication. "Bloody Christ, and we're supposed to be the good guys here...?" Grifter uttered under his breath, far enough for anyone to hear his words. True, he despised the poet for what she did to Chikako, and how she tricked her only other friend to kill herself in the execution, and how remorseless she acted once everything was done, but hell, to stoop so low as to torture or sedate her, or even lock her up in a room to the point of starvation...? While he could certainly understand the reason behind their anger, out of everyone who was currently in the room Grifter was probably the only one who had all the reasons to spit on Violet's very soul, and yet even to him that sounded like a complete overkill. 'So much for being "Beacons of Hope", huh...Not that I'm surprised, given how "dedicated" I am to the Foundation's cause myself.' Masuyo grabbed the mug from the coffee machine as it finished with a beep and took a sip.

Much to his relief (and as much as he hated to admit it), Monokuma soon appeared, reminding everyone about the conditions of his Monokuma's Protection, which quickly dissuaded most of the students from doing anything too dangerous with the poet. It wasn't often that Grifter felt glad with the apppearance of the very embodiment of Everything That Was Wrong With the World, but right now, he was relieved that at least this way Violet would be spared from any more suffering than she deserved.

Masuyo reminisced his talk with Ken in the bathroom. 'And don’t misunderstand, Despair is like a disease; you won’t know you have it until it’s too late. It usually starts with the little things: depression, self-harm, you name it. Then, if the victim didn’t succumb under its influence at this point, it begins to carve a place inside their minds, slowly, quietly, until Despair takes control over their thoughts and their whole body. For some people, it’s disguised under fancy terms such as [revenge]; for others, it’s engaging in wanton acts of murder and destruction; and for us, it’s taking Monokuma’s words to heart and [becoming the next killer in this damned Killing Game.]'

'Heh, so much for not falling prey to Despair, eh, Kennyboy?' A half-smirk shaped on Masuyo's face as he took another sip, listening to the conversation from the kitchen. Surprisingly enough, Logan proved to be one of the more sensible in the group. True, he didn't agree with him when it came to dropping the issue surrounding Violet altogether, but at least he showed to have more common sense than some of the people in the room, which given what an odd fellow Logan used to be sometimes, was a big fucking deal.

And then, Violet's patience has finally run out, and she finally showed her true colors.

Masuyo casually listened to the Poet's long-winded speech, way beyond the point of giving a damn about anything being said anymore. '"Sacrifice", huh...? Hmph, yeah right. As if we're gonna believe that you won't try to shank one of us again.' Masuyo frowned as he took another sip of coffee. Once the poet has finished talking (which at that point devolved into a jumbled mess of whimpers and literature references he didn't bother to understand), it was finally Masuyo's turn to have a say on the matter.

"Impressive speech you had going on there, Violet." Grifter said as he leaned over the counter between the dining hall and the kitchen. "But again, what did you expect after making Thalia bite the bullet for you? A fuckin' parade or something? Now, don't get me wrong, I don't condone any of the things that my "classmates" brought up to the table (and trust me, I have some really damn good reasons to hate your guts right now), but did you seriously expect that you would get to walk away from this scott-free? Bah, gimme a break." He took one last sip from the mug before placing it on the counter and heading towards where everyone else was gathered. "Besides, as much as you would want us to believe that you won't kill anyone else because of your "protection", I'm sorry, but I find it *very* hard to believe."

After that was said and done, Masuyo headed towards the door, his hands in his pockets. "Anyway, I'm done with this shitshow." As he was about to leave, he added: "And as far as I'm concerned, Haruka, I think we should just lock her away in her room, at least until we find a way out of this hellhole. Oh, and let's not starve or sedate her to death either, shall we? The last thing I need is for us to step down to the same level as the people who are keeping us locked up in here. See you later." And with that, Masuyo left the room, setting his destination to the west wing, in order to check what kind of surprises Monokuma had in store.
@Snowflake @Everyone in the Dining Hall.

Haruka Yukimura, SHSL Special Tactics Law Enforcement Unit, 6th Division
Deep in thought, Haruka simply listened what her fellow students had in offer for Violet, and while she wasn't surprised by the things she was hearing, she wasn't exactly ecstatic about it either. One thing is being guilty of manslaughter and first degree murder by execution, which was a despicable act in its own right; another thing entirely was cold-blooded torture, which was simply inexcusable for someone who fights in the name of Hope. In a way, Haruka could almost feel sorry for the shivering poet...with the keyword being "almost". If Violet had only accidentally killed Chikako and left it at that, then yes, maybe she could've felt some degree of sympathy for her. Unfortunately, this wasn't the case, so it was only natural that people would be angry at her, and that was putting it mildly.

Before Haruka could answer to Ken's suggestion, Monokuma interrupted the meeting to explain in a excruciatingly detailed manner the conditions of his "Protection" and the consequences if someone decided not to heed the bear's warnings. Usually, Haruka despised Monokuma to its very core, but at that moment she found herself being relieved that the Protection was in place...and she didn't like that one bit. '...I highly doubt that Monokuma is doing this out of the goodness of his heart. Just what is he up to? To raise the tensions among our group, or is there something else he is not telling us...?'

Not long after Monokuma's departure, Haruka finally had her chance to speak: "I'll presume that Monokuma's interruption had answered your question, Tanaka." She said calmly as she shifted her gaze on Lelei. "And I don't think drugs will be necessary, Lelei, at least not for now." She glanced at Violet before adding: "However, keeping Theobold imprisoned is certainly an option worth looking into." Then, she turned her attention to Logan, the Card Teller. "That is fair point, however we can't ignore the fact that letting Theobold walk around the school unsupervised does not guarantee that she won't try to kill again, regardless of whether she's under Monokuma's Protection or not." Haruka laid her hand on her amputated arm as she spoke: "Therefore first we need to decide what to do with her before-"

Before she could finish, Violet suddenly broke down and started lashing out at everyone in the room for how cruel they were to her. In a different world, her speech would've made Haruka take her side; however, it wasn't the first time Haruka had the chance to meet cold-blooded psychopaths who hid behind a mask of innocence and pure intentions, so Violet's rant left her unfazed. True, maybe the poet's words were genuine, but when the lives of everyone were at risk, Haruka didn't want to take any chances.

As Violet's long-winded speech devolved into desperate begs of mercy and finally came to an end, it was Masuyo's turn to talk. He spoke in a relatively calm and composed manner, however Haruka knew that behind the thief's aloof attitude was hiding a person struck with deep grief and regret. '...Just like when he was rejected by Tomoko back at Hope's Peak...' It seemed that Chikako was more important to Masuyo than Haruka initially thought. '...I just hope he doesn't do anything stupid. Losing someone dear is never easy...' Haruka closed her eyes and took a deep breath to push the memories of her past away from her mind.

Another person that caught Haruka's attention was Hiro; he was awfully silent throughout the meeting, and even hesitantly tried to stand in Violet's defense, but his words fell flat on deaf ears. '...What is he planning...?' Despite spending most of her Hope's Peak years in the same class as him (along with the many times she had to bring him and Masuyo to the school principal), Haruka wasn't sure what to think about Hiro anymore. While he still seemed to retain his mischievous personality when around her (or anybody in general, really), back in the Foundation she had received numerous reports of the Medical Branch's patients dying mysteriously due to poisoning, which made her wonder if Hiro had anything to do with it. And then there was his borderline sadistic attitude back when the Killing Game just started. Was it all a bluff to keep everyone at bay, or was the Game changing Hiro for the better...? Or maybe it was all an elaborate act, and there were sinister intentions hidden behind his seemingly innocent façade? '...I suppose time will tell.'

All of the sudden, mere moments after Masuyo left the room, Momouru exploded into anger and after giving Violet a taste of her own medicine, launched at her, ready to strike.

There was no time to lose. Without thinking twice, Haruka pushed Violet away, and in one swift movement, she grabbed Momouru's striking arm with her only hand, and using the momentum of his punch, pulled him towards her and down. Then, as the salesman's body was shifting his weight to maintain his balance, she used her leg to trip him down to the ground, an opportunity Haruka used to restrain him.

"Are you out of your mind?" Haruka yelled as she kept Momouru firmly pinned to the ground. "Didn't you hear what Monokuma told us? Get a hold of yourself!"

@Neobullseye @The Tragedy @SolemnOath @Snowflake @MisterJ @Everyone else in the Dining room.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Snowflake
Ken Tanaka/ SHSL Architect

Silence, that was all that left Ken as he stayed in his spot in the room. He kept his back to the wall as he lightly tapped his head against it. His arms were crossed over his chest and he still had a calm, well rather blank look on his features. When Monokuma made his appearance he didn't look over at the damn thing, but he of course listened carefully. Much to his dismay, the protection was better than he had originally expected the bear to give. He assumed the bear would relish in the pain of the Blackend, but alas when it seems that isn't the case. Which, when he thought about it makes completely sense. 'Give people more reason to kill doesn't it? They know that our anger of the case when we lose wont affect them. Nothing we can do to them physically, and if they are willing to kill two people for the sake of their lives. I doubt anything that is mentally harming has much affect on them.' He thought as he let out a sigh.

Reaching up with one hand, he lightly pressed it against his chest as he tried to get the feeling of burning hatred, anger, frustration to just out right dissipate. Even if he wasn't outwardly expressing it, the feeling on the inside was eating up at him. It was as if there was something in him and it was trying its damnest to claw out. And gods it fucking hurt! 'Deep breaths, stay calm, nothing I can do, its too late to give this bitch what she deserves.' Sadly these thoughts didn't calm him down, the frustration, anger and just about everything was still there. This feeling only grew when Violet chose to open her mouth.

No longer paying attention to himself, Ken changed his cold empty gaze over to Violet. Every word that left her, made that frustration in him grow. His anger at his own incompetence as her audacity started to fester in him to an extent he was physically hurting as he didn't let out his frustrations. However despite all of that, he didn't make a move. He kept pushing all of this pain down, letting it gnaw at him as he listened to her speech. One that was more disgusting than he could bare to describe. When she was done those feelings were stronger than when he left the elevator. 'Don't do anything stupid, you cant do an-' Before he could even finish his thought his eyes moved over to Hiro at his comments. "We would all do the same? Like hell, don't you fucking put me on such a low level as that disgusting, whiny, piece of shit, bitch." Ken said ever so coldly, his words ice as he now looked away. He could have easily said more, but he wasn't in the mood to go on a rant. What was the point? Him yelling about how he felt on the situation would get him nothing. If anything it would only make what he was feeling worse. 'Gods, I feel like I have to vomit.'

Moving away from the wall he headed over to the kitchen. As he did so he passed by Masuyo (who he didn't so much as glance at) and entered the kitchen. 'Where was it?' Kneeling down Ken started to search in the cabinets for a certain something, and as he did so he still paid attention to what was going on in the dining room. After hearing what Masuyo said, Ken couldn't help but disagree with some of the points Masuyo said. 'Putting us on the same level as Monokuma? Or whoever is controlling it? Ha... Imprisoning that is a known murder is common practice that I often find too light. She deserves the worst for what she did! For what she and Thalia made us fucking do! They need to stop putting us on the same level as these fucking people!' Gritting his teeth and closing his eyes Ken took a deep breath before slowly exhaling as he once more placed a hand on his chest.

Opening his eyes once he got his emotions in check he went back to his search. Luckily for him, it didn't take long to find his target. For when he opened up one of the bottom cabinets, there were several cases of beer, each a different brand. "Good finally something I can use." He muttered as he took an entire six pack before standing up. As soon as he did his attention was immediately snatched by Momouru (who actually made Ken flinch a bit due to how sudden the shouting was).

Now walking over back to the group, the case in hand. He had to admit, what Momouru said was rather surprisingly. At least, unlike the other speechs/rants this one didn't strike a nerve with Ken. Sure it didn't do anything to really calm his frustration, but...it was still, nice? To hear words from someone that seemed to be genuine about their beliefs of what Future Foundation was meant for. Shame that he might die after that nice speech, seeing as after using words Momouru took the Tatsuya route. "Hey!" Ken shouted as he took a step forward to stop the other from doing something he would instantly regret. Luckily for him (as he wasn't sure he could cover enough ground to even get to Momuru in time) Haruka got in the salesman way and was able to pin him down before he could end up harming himself. A light sigh (of relief believe it or not) left Ken as he walked over to the two.

"Nice speech~Out of all the ones I've heard since we got in this mind numbing hell hole, yours was the best." He said with a smirk as he looked down at Monouru. "I'll give it an eight out of ten~Very passionate and if I wasn't so fucking pissed off at everything, and myself, I would have been moved~Though next time end with the despair part okay? Not the punching and then being pinned to the ground. Kinda makes you lose a bit of face you know?" With a small hum in his tone as he took one of the beers out of the case and placed it to the side. "Here use this to calm yourself, cant have one of the few decent people here die due to Monokuma's shitty rules ya?" After placing the bottle down he stood up and looked at the group. Rather than say anything he merely let out a sigh before he walked off without so much as a wave.
@Neobullseye @Aravhorn @Snowflake @Everyone in the dining room

Violet Theobold SHSL Poet (or pariah?) [Dining Room]

Her hands clenched even tighter as she listened to them. Deep within she knew they were decent people and that this was all a result of stress coming to the forefront, the fear of being betrayed. Just like the murder, no one thinks it will happen until the first one does, then everyone lashes out and then accepts that it will happen again. This was a new level of betrayal and they all feel responsible for it, it's only natural to shift all that into anger and aim it at her, she understood that... However... What she didn't expect was this visceral brutality. The limits of human decency showed clearly as they all suggested their vile ideas and even further when they tried to justify how those ideas were 'correct'. To think they would turn her friend's sacrifice into some perverted reason to administer pain infuriated her. As poetic as holy crusades were, in reality, they were nothing more than brutal displays of power. More blood flew from her arm and onto her hands as she ground her teeth and bit into her cheek. Taste of iron filled her mouth but before she could do anything to react she was pushed and fell sideways along with the chair she was sitting in.

Hitting the ground few specs of blood escaped her lips and she almost dislocated a shoulder from the sudden drop. Now more than ever she was aware of the lurking fear in the back of her mind and heart. Her knees shook, fingers twitched, eyes wide. A jumble of body parts and sounds resulted in Haruka pinning Momouru down on the ground just a couple of meters from where she was on the ground. Somehow shakily she grabbed the table staining it red as she pulled herself up. She could barely hold herself up, the fear the grief and guilt all threatening to crush her. Immense pressure built up in the front of her head and she could feel the blood pulsate through her temples shouting at her to RUN. Instead, she reached over and took the key to her room off the table. If they couldn't trust her not to kill them then how could she trust them? Mere seconds after Monokuma's warning someone tried to cause her harm, not even that Ken seemed to praise the guy for it. Violence it seemed was the new spice of life.

"He-he..." Her lips curled into a faint smile revealing blood on her teeth, she didn't look at anyone instead she stared down at the table she was leaning against. "Who are you trying to fool here? As if you could ever comprehend the feeling of killing one friend then watching the other sacrifice themselves for you. As if you alone knew or had that experience to tell me exactly what I should do. No, let's not lie to each other." Chuckle escaped her lips, nervous, lost, drowning in drunken insanity of terror, it was evident she was hurting. "Momouru, let me tell you something. Those two were my friends, they may have been your colleagues but let's face it you knew nothing about them. What their favourite food was, where they liked to spent time. With whom were they in love. I know all these things and to me it feels not like I lost two acquaintances but two siblings. If you want me to sit in a corner and cry while you chastise and beat me then you can go fuck yourself. My pain and death won't wash the blood off my hands. Stopping this game from ever happening again however could. So instead of letting you all lock me up and starve me or not while you figure out how to punish me, I will take fate into my own hands for the sake of two lives lost because of me. You rant of redemption yet all you offer is penance? No matter what you think torturing myself by your or my hands will not fix anything. I cannot repent for what I've done if I am dead or crippled." Her lips trembled along with her knees. She wanted to leave to go calm down but that wasn't an option.

Hiro Doku SHSL Poisoner [Dining Room]

Among all of them speaking it seemed only Masuyo and Haruka had some modicum of self control and common decency left, how interesting it was that they were all in the same class before. He couldn't help but agree with Masuyo that this was a shitshow and he too was about to leave when another lid was blown and Momouru decided it would be wise to test the extent of the Protected Status. Thankfully Haruka was quick on the uptake and wasn't about to let others do as they please regardless of her feelings on the matter. "What a shitshow indeed..." Hiro mumbled into his chin then decided to interfere again.

"Ken, keep your mouth shut, your lack of intellect is showing. Go back to your bird and knives, healthy obsessions I am sure, just leave the philosophy and ethics to those who brains to discuss them properly. Or better yet all of you who have never taken a life restrain yourselves from speaking gibberish." It was necessary to get those words out before he left, a few more would've followed but there was no time for long-winded speeches. Hiro surely had noticed that despite the words coming out of Violet's mouth she couldn't help but cause harm to herself if only to find a way to release some pressure on herself. If they kept pushing her further she would snap. In a way, this was supposed to be fun to watch and bring a smile to his face, but... He couldn't help but feel wrong. Something wrong was happening with him, he wasn't himself and watching this display made him want to leave and go after Masuyo to distract himself. Instead, he did something uncharacteristic of him.

"That was quite enough for today. Haruka I suggest you keep an eye on Violet at all times, clearly you are the only one capable of both preventing her from being suspicious and also control yourself. Rest of you have been warned by Monokuma already so I advise you not to push it any further, I wouldn't throw away the possibility of Monokuma strangling someone because Violet successfully committed suicide as a result of your abuse. Furthermore, if you are going to blame Violet for Thalia's suicide then you should probably also blame me since I told her to do it, as I'm sure someone will remember." Hiro never had that much faith in Future Foundation, there was something about people who claim to be the best in the world joining together to decide what the future will be like that seemed awfully wrong. As it turned out he was right, all it took was one murder to make a significant portion of the members go ballistic and forget everything all the while preaching about sacrifice itself. "If The Future Foundation was made for us to sacrifice ourselves for the good of the world then why are you calling Thalia's sacrifice something vile and disgusting while punishing Violet, who unless you've failed to notice is mutilating herself, instead of praising the fact that Thalia gave her life willingly so her friend could inherit the Will and Hope of the two deceased? You ARE a hypocrite Momouru, you speak of sacrifice while ignoring the biggest one in front of you. 'I' would NEVER sacrifice myself for any of you nor for this world's future, but you just arbitrarily decided that Thalia's death was a murder most foul as if she was framed unknowingly. Not even that, you decided it was the reason you blame Violet but then also blame Thalia for betraying you? This logic is twisted, broken. Leave and calm yourself, if you feel guilty then find a way to live with it. As fun as it is to watch you all boil over, it has become painful." He stood determined next to Haruka, his back to Violet as if to make a stand saying he too will prevent others from attacking the girl.

Reactions: Aravhorn
Momouru Rieki - Not buying it.
(Dining Hall > Dining Hall's Floor > Dining Hall)

One second, Momouru's eyes were fixated on the traitor sitting on the chair in front of him. The next one, they were fixated on the floor about half an inch away from him, pinned against it by a one-armed woman. Not exactly something that had a positive effect on a man's sense of self-worth. The fact that said woman was also the SHSL STLEU (more like the Ultimate Acronym) was only a minor bandage on the mental wound.
"Yes, I heard the fucking bear. An eye for an eye, a punch for a punch. It's not like it would have killed me!," he called out to the woman above him as he tried to get loose. Of course, seeing as this was a match between the Ultimate SWAT facing off against someone who almost never saw actual combat, he had less of a chance than a snowball in hell to break free. Realizing this, Momouru quickly ceased his struggles. "Fine! I'll be calm, I'll be calm. Now can you please let me go?," he groaned from his position under Haruka. "I promise I won't do anything."

A few moments later, Momouru was standing again, dusting his clothes off with a bit more force than was really necessary. He had placed the bottle of beer on a nearby table right next to his cup of coffee, which he then picked up and gulped down in only a few seconds in a feeble attempt at calming down. Okay, deep breaths. No punching the poet in the face. As much as it would be worth it, you'll only end up slammed into the floor again. It won't work; just wait until a later moment. A few deep breaths later, Momouru was feeling a bit calmer again. Emphasis on 'a bit'; as long as he was in the same room as Violet, there was little chance of him calming down completely. Maybe he should just follow Ken's example and leave the room. Yes,that would probably be for the be-.

...And then Violet just had to open her mouth again, once more painting herself like the one who had lost the most here, even though she was the only one who one could claim to have gained anything at all. This time around, all Momouru did was glare at the woman before turning away, lest he'd be wrestled to the ground again. He didn't care about the blood she had spit out, he didn't care about the injuries she was inflicting on herself. If anything, it only made him more angry at her; Thalia had given her own life so that Violet could live, and now Violet was responding to everyone's very justified disgust by instantly diving right back into Despair. The wrong person had died today, in more ways than one.
. Here she was, knowing absolutely nothing about him, yet she was putting herself above him. Don't punch her don't punch her don't punch her yet don't punch her...
"If you cannot pay your debts in punishment, then you should not have borrowed a life in the first place," he spoke, not even bothering to face the poet. "You will repay what you have done to us all in one way or another. Though your life may not bring back Thalia's, do not expect us to just sing songs of praise for you. As far as I care, you might very well be the friend who was related to the Ultimate Despairs mentioned in Chikako's secret. You will need to prove to us that you are not; until that time, I will treat you as if you are." Of course, if there was an actual partner to the Ultimate Despairs in front of him at any other time, he might just end up throttling them, but that wasn't exactly an option here.

"As for you, Hiro...," he said, turning his glare to the only person flatout defending the murderer in the room. Not even Haruka had taken that stance; she was trying to prevent things from escalating even further, not saying that the others were in the wrong for not agreeing with Violet. "I didn't call Thalia's sacrifice disgusting, now did I? Thalia herself indeed followed her ideals all the way to the end, and I respect her side of things for that. As for her so-called friend, however, she broke every single ideal the Future Foundation has. Don't tell me you expect us to just forgive and forget it, pretending like nothing ever happened. Oh, and if she dares to commit suicide after all of this, that would be the ultimate insult to Thalia's face". With that, he turned back to Violet. "You hear that?," he spat. "If you have any respect for Thalia whatsoever, if you dare call her your friend, you will live. You will not take your own life, even if Monokuma would allow it, which according to his own words he won't."

"As for your other remarks, Hiro, I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't put words in my mouth like that. I can talk perfectly fine, thank you very much. And no, I'm not a hypocrite, I just have problems with people making others pay their bills. If you want to pay for someone else, that's perfectly fine. But if you make someone else pay for you, that's an entirely different matter,"
he stated, ignoring how closely the two matters were actually related. "And your telling Thalia to do this might have not helped matters, but the fact still remains that Violet here accepted it, went along with it, made all of us into unknowing accomplices just because she wasn't man enough to take responsibility. Just because the victim went along with it doesn't mean it's not murder. Either way, I agree with you on one thing; let's just lock her up somewhere for the night. We'll decide what we'll do with her tomorrow," Momouru suggested as he rubbed his temples. He really wasn't up for a massive discussion like this. "I can think of three options: we can lock her in her own room, using the key from the outside if this is possible. We can use the jail room behind the Storage Room. Or we could have two people looking over her at all times. Considering how she constantly aggravates everyone around her, I'm voting against the latter option to prevent any more disaster. And if it turns out the former isn't an option either, that leaves the middle one. And no, Violet, you don't get a say in this."

@Snowflake
@Aravhorn
@MisterJ

Last edited:
Somehow, the chain of events in the Dining Room ended without any more violence. It was decided that, at least for now, Violet would be locked in her own room. Haruka would stand guard, both to make sure that nobody would go in and that Violet herself wouldn't leave. At leaast for that first night, she didn't have to prevent either. Nighttime came and went. Soon, the Morning Announcement sounded once more, bringing with it a new day...

*Ding dong, dong ding*
"Good morning, everyone. It is now 8 AM, which means another beautiful day has begun. Now get out of bed, you lazy bastards! ...Or in the case of Ms. Policewoman, stay out of bed? Either way, I have something special for you all, so meet me all in the new area!"

As for what said new area was: Once again, the gateway to the staircase had remained locked. Also once again, the area beyond the door leading to the east wing had changed. This time around it was just a small corridor leading southwards for a bit before turning right, at which point the students would find a long downward spiral staircase. Notably, there were no handrails anywhere, leaving the inside of the spiral staircase as a giant death pit, though the outer perimeter was decently safe. At the bottom of it was another door, leading to a small hall. The north side of the hall, which upon entering the hall from the staircase door would be on the right hand, had a large rectangular indentation in the wall, spanning about two metres high, over 1.6 metres wide, but only about 5 cm deep. Strangely enough, there didn't seem to be anything special about the wall behind the indentation; it was just as solid as the wall around it, and knocking on it would produce the exact same sounds as knocking on any other wall would.

For those seeking a way out of the room, the wall opposite the one with the gap in it showed more promise in the form of a large double door. Unlike the one in the meeting room, this one had no binds or chains on it, allowing free access. Beyond this door, the proper new area could be found...

The new area was far wider and opener than any of the previous one, reaching at least fifteen meters high before ending in a very cartoonish skybox. In terms of length and with, the place was large enough to house several small buildings. As for what said buildings were, it could only be explained as some kind of Monokuma theme park. There was a fun house, a show building, an information booth, souvenir store, a haunted house and a casino. It even had a small rollercoaster of sorts, and everything was either in black-and-white or had Monokuma ornaments all over it.

Speaking of Monokuma, their ursine adversary was standing right at the entrance to the next area. "...Is that really all of you? Where is everyone else?," the bear asked, somehow sounding disappointed. "Don't you like me anymore? After I went through the effort of personally greeting you all? Well, whatever. Welcome, everyone who actually bothered to show up! And welcome to the Mini-Monokuma Park! It's not all that large -- hence the Mini- part in the name --, but it should still provide you some amusement. And you know, maybe there's some more to it if you investigate it properly. Or maybe there isn't? Who knows? Well, I do, but I'm not telling you!" The bear flashed a wicked grin at the group, then returned to the subject at hand. "Now, here's how this place will work. You see all those events I prepared just for you all? Those aren't for free. No, no, you'll have to pay admission. One Monocoin to gain entry to anything except the casino, info booth and souvenir store. And that's not all they're useful for; You'll find lots of goodies in the stores here. I'm sure you'll find these items to be very useful... How do you gain Monocoins, you ask? It's simple, just win the at the Casino over there! Or steal them from your fellow classmates, I guess, whichever works for you. You can even loot them from their corpses, if you want! After all, it's not like they'd still need them, right? Either way, here's some pocket change to get you started," their captor said as it tossed several coin bags at the group, somehow managing to land one in front of everyone. Inside were a bunch of shiny coins; 30 silver coins and one gold-colored one , to be exact. "Have a nice Tragedy! Upupupupupu~! ...Now if you'll excuse me, I have some lazy bastards to hunt down."
Still laughing to himself, Monokuma again managed to disappear into thin air the moment he left everyone's sight, leaving the Ultimates to explore the new area by themselves...

Last edited: