Violet Theobold - SHSL Poet [Meeting Hall]

When Thalia grabbed her hand and intertwined fingers with her she felt her heart skip a beat and a chill go down her spine. Her whole body trembled and she clenched the hand tighter in her grasp. The tension and burdens of the killing game were getting to her now that even her friends were letting it consume them. Choking each other, asking never to forget, she wasn't ready for all of this. She couldn't even promise not to forget; There were holes in her memory from the moment she got here. She wrapped her arms around Thalia shoving her face against her shoulder few tears escaping her. "I'm sorry, I cannot promise that, I don't even know how I got here. I just want to go home. I just want it all to be normal again. I want to spend time with my friends and laugh and write poetry and date cute boys." She kept tightening her hug and sobbing progressively more and more. Her knees grew weaker and she fell down on them, face buried in Thalia's belly, her back heaving with each breath.
"My Moonlight fades,
and despair awaits.
" she recited through her sobbing. "Please keep me safe everyone. Please..." She continued to cry saying please whenever she could catch some breath. Testsuya was okay, she heard him say it but she couldn't feel happy for him she just couldn't muster the strength for it. When he needed help she could do nothing but watch in terror. She was ashamed and terrified; If someone tried to kill her would she freeze up like that as well? How could she go on living like this? Thousands of questions bounced off her head as she knelt there crying, no answers came only despair.

• Love
Reactions: Neobullseye
Ken Tanaka / SHSL Architect / 12 Division
Hallway > Ken's bedroom > his bathroom > Lab > Room of friendship​

After his encounter with Masuyo in the bathroom, Ken made a beeline to his bedroom. He had no interest in anything else that was going on, and just wanted to go to his room so he could bandage his arm up, and then return to the others. He knew that he had been gone longer than he probably should have from the group. He was also aware outright ditching them prooooooobably wasn't something he should have done. Alas that thought was only now creeping into his mind. Luckily for him, he would be able to return shortly as he had everything he needed in his bathroom.

Walking into his room, Ken took Loki off his shoulder and put her in a rather extravagant and surprisingly big bird house he made..... He got really bored okay? Once putting her in there he went into his bathroom and slipped off his coat, before taking off his long sleeve shirt, leaving him bare-chested. Wasting no time he got to work on the wound. Though there had been quite a bit of blood, the cuts themselves weren't life threatening or anything to truly worry about. It did help he cleaned them as soon as he calmed down. Which in the long run should help prevent infection. "Spent too long in there. By the whatever is holy here, cant a guy have a panic attack without being given a fucking speech. You'd think that I was planning to murder someone with how Mr. Therapist was going at it. Pathetic." As he grumbled to himself, he kept his attention on his wound.

Removing the bloody paper towels, he tossed those and started to put on an ointment. Once that was nicely coated on, he then took the bandages and wrapped them tightly around his arm a few times over. With everything now cleaned and covered, Ken double checked his work. Sure, any doctor could have done a more efficient patch job, but for the situation and for what he needed, it worked just fine. Giving a nod signaling he was content with it, he moved away from the mirror.

Returning to his room he grabbed one of his spare shirts and slipped that on before covering it with his jacket. "Okay, I think I look back to normal~Still have that jackass appeal, and my once messy face looks just fine now~" Taking out his monopod, he opened it up and gazed at the map to see where everyone was. "Oh? Seems like it didn't matter that I left," He hummed as he noticed both Tatsuya and Haruka were now at the lab, along with Hiro. Though it seemed like Momuru was leaving at this point. 'Maybe they found everything now? Leave it to me to miss something important.'

With a hefty sigh he went over to Loki who was playing with one of the many handmade toys. "Hey girl, I'm going to leave you in here for a bit. I think it'd be best if you weren't next to a dead body, I don't know how the fumes would affect you, buuuuuut seeing what it can do to a human. Well, it probably wouldn't be good." Giving her a small pet he then turned to the door and with that left his room, leaving Loki behind.

Taking a brisk pace to make up for lost time, Ken headed right for the lab. It didn't take long for him to approach it, however when he did he didn't enter right away. Rather he stopped in front of it an took a deep, calming breath. "Its okay. this is fine. I mean its not, but it has to be." Giving himself a small nod he pushed open the door and walked into the lab. After doing so he looked around a bit before grabbing one of the many masks that were in the room to help against inhaling that horrid stench. With this mask on, he entered the secret room.

"Sorry for my late arrival, things that couldn't be ignored too my attention~ I hope no one missed me too much~" Ken said in a sing song voice, his eyes now scanning room to take in the sight more. For when he came in here earlier...well... The corpse had been the center piece, one of which he had been so focused on that he didn't notice anything else of it. "Who knew, there was more to this room than just a corpse, how nice.... Anyway, was there anything interesting or useful here? Or is this place just some useless room like that fucking dungeon?"
@Snowflake @Solaresque @Aravhorn

Tatsuya Yamazaki - SHSL Street Fighter
_______________________________________________________________________________________​

It was nice to see at least one person was interested in returning their attention to the corpse. Tatsuya snorted his incredulity, eyeing Haruka as she stalked past the body and returned to the lab, and drawled his response as she passed him by.

"Compassionate? Hardly."

His desire to cut the corpse down wasn't an expression of compassion as much as he considered it a gesture of basic respect for the dead, but given the idea had been lost on the other graduates, Tatsuya couldn't be so sure. Times had changed, so had most people's standards, although Tatsuya was never one to waver much in his values and in what he considered appropriate.

Momorou's reasons for avoiding the corpse, on the other hand, appeared much more basic than that. Pure repulsion to the point of sickness, it was understandable if you had a bit of a weak gut. Was it the same with the others? Haruka appeared unshaken, while Hiro appeared relatively uncaring around the corpse. And as Momorou shakily reiterated before darting off, Ken had been here prior, so when Tatsuya had earlier seen him escaping the hallways, had the architect run off to empty his stomach or something? Perhaps Tatsuya had overestimated the mettle of his fellow Future Foundation members...

After standing idle for a moment gazing over the decaying man and halfheartedly paying mind to Hiro's tasteless jabs at Haruka, Tatsuya huffed and turned to follow the enforcement officer, needing to retrieve a mask and gloves if he also intended to be within close proximity of the corpse. Although he failed to verbally acknowledge Haruka's warrant for his assistance, Tatsuya did not fight her on the matter. Handling the ages-old corpse was sure to be no pleasant ordeal, but it had to be done, and Tatsuya was not about to withdraw from the situation merely from threat of queasiness. Although he certainly wasn't looking forward to making contact with the body either...

Finding the things he needed fairly quickly, and in rummaging around the laboratory cupboards, Tatsuya made note of and grabbed a couple of long white lab coats as well. These were not for the purposes of wearing, however.

"To cover the body with," he indicated as he returned to the hidden room, tossing the coats into a bundle off to the side of the room. "Until someone can find something better. Or we figure out what we're going to do with him, or whatever."

His expression flickering with distaste, Tatsuya pulled on the powdery white gloves and set the plastic mask in place over his mouth and nose, already despising how uncomfortable he felt in such attire. But it was necessary in avoiding direct contact with the decaying flesh, as well as lessening exposure to any diseases the corpse might pose. It was about this time that Ken had returned to the room, announcing his arrival in that fairly blase way of his.

"Had a nice puke?" Tatsuya quipped in a snide though apathetic tone of voice. Ken appeared composed and relatively unfazed by the scene at hand, and it would be hard to say whether he'd lost his breakfast over this at all, but Tatsuya would not often pass up an opportunity to make mockery of Ken, no matter how short-lived or insignificant the instance may be. His sorry excuse for a quick welcome aside, Tatsuya returned his attention to the only female in the room.

"So. How do you want to go about this?" He inquired curtly of Haruka once he'd finished preparing himself, crossing his arms as he looked over the corpse before uttering a suggestion of his own. "You cut the ropes, I'll lower the body so it doesn't hit the floor. We can check his pockets when he's on the ground."

It was clear Tatsuya was wasting little time in needing to deal with the body; he was the sort of person to rip a band-aid off instead of tentatively picking at it, and having a nice, leisurely chat while this putrescent carcass remained the centerpiece of the room was just not on his agenda.

Thalia Melete -- Act 2-4 -- Promise of another morning
(Meeting hall)

"There's no need to thank me, doctor,"
Thalia started, moving her attention to Tetsuya for a moment, having no idea what went through the man's head at the moment. "I'm just glad that you're ok-"
The words she aimed at Tetsuya were abruptly cut off as Violet wrapped her arms around the actress, dragging her into a hug. Listening to her friend, Thalia almost broke into tears herself, while simultaneously mentally chastising herself for her own actions. She probably should've found a better moment for this, when Violet didn't just witness an attempted murder. Similarly, her words had been too harsh too. She of all people should have expected this response. "It's okay," Thalia spoke gently, pulling Violet closer to her. "I shouldn't have asked that of you. It was neither the time nor the right way. Please forgive me." Though internally Thalia was just as pained as her friend, she knew she had to keep up a strong facade, or else the two would keep crying until neither of them had any tears left to spare.

Along with her emotional strength, the poet's physical strength seemed to leave her too as the young woman sank to her knees, pressing her face into Thalia's belly -- and what felt like knife into her heart, so much did it pain her to see her friend in such despair. Clenching her teeth in an attempt to keep the mask on, Thalia continued her attempts to give Violet some rest of heart again. "Do not worry, I'll keep you safe. This I promise you," she whispered, kneeling to level herself with her friend. "I won't let anyone hurt you, no matter what, and I'll make sure you can go home again. It's going to be okay. It's all going to be okay," Thalia said, trying to soothe her distressed friend. Gently lifting the poet's chin up to look her in the face, she continued. "You hear me? You'll be fine. You'll be able to escape this place, date cute boys again, everything. Your life will not stop here. It will go on. Remember, " she said,

"Even if the blackest night steals from you the day
Even if you cannot see a single speck of light
Even if both stars and moon fail to guide your way
Even then, the sun awaits, to bring to you a dawn so bright."

"So dry those tears, okay? Show me that smile of yours." As much as Thalia knew how hard it could be to smile when all you wanted to do was scream and cry, she couldn't let her friend sink into this dark abyss. Once someone took the plunge, it was all but impossible to get out again."How about we go and get you something to drink?," she asked, returning to a somewhat more normal volume.

@Snowflake @CrewlessCaptain

Last edited:
Haruka Yukimura, SHSL Special Tactics Law Enforcement Unit, 6th Division
Haruka paid little attention to Hiro's quips about her arm while she picked a pair of scissors from the surgical tray and nodded in Tatsuya's direction after he made his suggestion. Being this close to a dead body in such an advanced stage of decomposition wasn't anything new to Haruka, however she couldn't really say that she took any enjoyment from it either. Therefore, the sooner they could take care of the mangled remains and leave this place, the better.

"If you have nothing better to say, Doku, I would advise you to leave with Momouru and find someone who would be willing to listen to your drivel. The door is that way, in case you get lost." Haruka pointed at the entrance with her gaze as she turned her attention to Tatsuya. "Hold the body steady for a moment, please." Then she began cutting the ropes with her scissors, which wasn't as easy as it may sound; nevermind the fact that it was rather complicated to hold the cables steady when one had only a single arm at their disposal, the scissors in question were far from ideal for cutting through the white synthetic fiber that made the ropes. However, despite her limitations, Haruka managed to cut the ropes at a reasonably quick pace.

When Haruka was halfway through her job, Ken entered the room and asked with his usual nonchalance if he had missed anything. "Took you long enough." Haruka said to Ken without removing her gaze from the ropes. "If Hayabusa trying to hide near the restrooms earlier was of any indication, I presume that he was somehow involved in this, was he not?" Haruka cut the last cable that was tied to the body's left arm, which remained in the same position, seemingly oblivious to the effects of gravity due to rigor mortis, and then moved on to cut down the noose wrapped around the neck. "But I suppose that's not important right now. Before I answer your question, do you two know anything about the Crow Project?" Haruka asked to both Tatsuya and Ken as she finished cutting the noose, sending the body straight into Tatsuya's arms.

@SolemnOath @Solaresque @Snowflake @TheLabSquad

• Love
Reactions: Snowflake
Lelei Vivecca ~ SHSL Pharmacist

She listened to Haruka, softly nodding along to her words out of habit more than anything. It was strange listening to Haruka, her words were rather blunt but somehow felt reassuring. There was something about her direct approach to things that Lelei enjoyed. "R...right.." She muttered softly, watching as the girl began to leave the room. She didn't say anything else, though she smiled softly at Haruka before she left the room. With a sigh she leaned back into the medical bed, laying across it, her head hanging off the other side, the room flipped upside down now. The girl gave off a loud sigh, deciding to just rest there for a little, to let the whole situation sink in properly. Out of all the people here to know her dark secret it had to be that one, of course. She closed her eyes, chuckling softly, monokuma sure did have a sense of humour. Though she wasn't exactly a fan of the way he had twisted the events that happened. What was also concerning was the secret she held, the one that didn't belong to her. The two were of a similar nature and she didn't have enough details to make any sort of judgement on the person. If anything she could understand, depending on the situation and reasoning. However she knew she would rather it came to light than to hurt someone to hide her filthy past, but did they think that as well? Or perhaps they would prefer to keep it quiet, in that case it would be safer to avoid them, or at least make sure there was always someone else in the room with them.

After some time passed she finally sat up, slowly however since any sudden movement after sitting upside down for so long would just cause a unneeded headache and dizziness. With a soft sigh she walked towards the door, looking down at the map of her tablet briefly. It seemed there were quite a few people by the lab area, maybe they had found something new, Lelei decided now would be the perfect time to visit the kitchen since the morning rush would have died down now with everyone spread out over the school. Her stomach was feeling rather empty as well, she hadn't eaten in what felt like forever, now that she thought about it since arriving here she was eating much less than normal, it must be the stress.

Sliding the tablet back into her pocket she headed towards the dining room and through to the kitchen where she could grab some toast. Upon arriving she paused in the doorway, her eyes shifting to the only other person in the room, the one person she had just decided to not go near. Of course... Well, she was already here and hungry and well, she had to have a little trust in everyone, this would be fine. She would just go in, get food and leave, quickly. Lelei quietly walked through the dining hall and into the kitchen where she opened up the fridge and looked inside, her head tilting to the side a little, she should probably really enjoy her food while she could, after all there was no guarantee for how much longer she'd be alive. With that in mind she grabbed a bunch of ingredients from inside and minded her own business in making a BLT sandwich, simple yet satisfying. After this she thought she could maybe stop by the lab, see if people found anything of interest there.

@Anyone in the kitchen/dining hall

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Aravhorn
Ken Tanaka/ SHSL Architect/ 12 Division

Though Ken didn't directly show distaste for Tatsuya's comment, one could see the edges of his lips twitch in slight annoyance. Something that wouldn't be easy to spot as it was only shown for a split second. "Now, what I did or didn't do when I left this place earlier doesn't concern you in the slightest Tits~~ Do be careful guessing what I was doing, don't want the last few braincells you have to implode on themselves~" He kept his sing song tone as he put his hands in his pockets, the confident smirk still on his face. "I'll have you know however. I was concerned about Loki~ See, I don't take her into dangerous areas for the most part. So, I have no clue what a corpses fumes could do to a bird, and I'm not keen on finding out here." Rolling his eyes he turned his attention over to the computer that was now shut off.

"A computer? I take it you guys already searched it for anything of use?" As he asked this he started to make his way over to the computer. However, just as he was about to inspect it closer, Haruka once more caught his attention. Looking over at her he waited for her to finish speaking before responding.

"If who now? Don't know who Hayabusa is, but that person sounds like a dick~" Keeping that smirk on his face he let out a sigh as he simply shrugged his shoulders. "Or...are you talking about Mr. Handys therapist? The one that cant keep his hands off of others, nor seems to understand that not everyone enjoys the fact he is capable of speaking??? If so...Well~" Straightening up he rocked back and forth on his heels a bit. "I will not deny nor confirm him being the reason it took me so long. Also! On a completely unrelated topic, its been awhile since I've ever disliked someone as much as him~Why shocking as it may be. In just the few short days we've known each other, he's replaced Tits as my most disliked person!" With a snicker he looked over at Tatsuya (doing his best to avoid looking at he corpse itself). "However, don't fear Tits~ You will always hold an ever so special place in my almost vacant heart~"

Another snicker left him at this as he rolled his neck, now trying to think in regards to Haru's second question. Crow Project? That wasn't something he could recall. Maybe he heard of it? Or...that could have been something different of course. Tilting his head side to side, he was silent for a good minute as he tried to recall anything with that title or even similar to it. "....I cant say I have? Thinking back on things.... Its not popping up. If I did here of it, I don't think it left a good enough impact on me for me to bother remembering." Shrugging, he straightened up and looked at Haru (still avoiding direct eye contact with the corpse). "Why?"

@Solaresque @Aravhorn @Snowflake

Hiro Doku SHSL Poisoner - [Room of friendship > Dining room]

"Please Haru-chan, don't pretend you cannot stand me. You used to love my quips, just because you lost an arm it doesn't have to be like you've lost your sense of humor. Remember that time... No, never mind. You were always kind of a party pooper." He approached the group and placed a hand on her shoulder, one that happened to be attacked to the stumpy arm. With his other hand he took out the piece of paper and tossed it to Ken over the stiff on the ground. "Take care not to get your precious semi digested mangoes on it or do, maybe the citrus will erase the redacted part or make the ink glow in the dark. What do I know?" Turning to Haruka with a bit of a smirk behind his face mask. "Apparently not even how to walk around, eh? Come on Haru-chan no need to be that mean, you know I was always an asshole. If anything it must be comforting to know the game isn't changing me for the worse. It's when I'm the most quiet that you should be worried, but you're a cop, you know that the loudmouths aren't the biggest beasts don't you?" It seemed like there was something else he wanted to tease her about but thought better of it. With a pat on the shoulder he rounded the group and dropped his face mask on the counter. On his way out he passed by Ken and simply said "Wuss." Leaving the Lab entirely and heading for the Kitchen and Dining room to get something to eat.

There he simply nodded to the current occupants and then went to kitchen to make himself some oatmeal, simple, quick and easy. The staple food of any workaholic that had no time to waste on nonsense. He joined others in the Dining room taking a seat and eating his meal in peace and silence. He thought to try and improve things with Ken by returning the knife but beyond that nothing really changed, as sad as it was if he kept it he would have at least had some bargaining power, now he had nothing. Frustrated a bit by this he pushed away his now empty bowl and leaned back scratching his head. He looked at his nails and spotting some dandruff he got a great idea of what to do. "Heee~eey! Lelei, you got some of those fizzy aspirins? I have been having crazy migraines ever since we got here and I think I will need a whole pack to keep in my room?" He asked her with a smile, devious plan unfolding in his mind. Step one was, to get the painkillers from Lelei, step two was to find an accomplice.

Tetsuya Kagome - SHSL Repo Man

"That sound's fine."
Ignoring the tension in the room, Tetsuya grinned at the two. His hand rubbing his aching neck, and his urges slowly being replaced by thought of those secrets. After all, why focus on someone's useless tears over the situation when you could just focus, and get things done.

God how childish, it was like crying over spilled milk. Poor baby, missing giving herself out to men and write pointless drivel, a simple drink can't cure idiocy like that. Only logic could cure madness such as that, and clearly Violet did not operate on logic. Oh poor Thalia, comforting a lost cause, putting a corpse on life support. 'No use coddling a child like her.' He thought to himself, clearing his throat once more.

@Neobullseye @Snowflake

• Love
Reactions: Snowflake
Violet Theobold SHSL Poet [Meeting Hall]

Watery eyed Violet looked at her friends face embarrassed that she was crying like a newborn babe. She lifted her self up from the ground and quieting her sobbing she hugged Thalia tightly as if trying to fuse with her. Friends like these is exactly what she needed to survive this terrifying experience, she just couldn't bear it all. From the first time she woke she was so scared, even when Chikako came to her she only shared the room because she too was just as terrified. Stretching out her arm Violet grabbed Tetsuya and with strength that no one would expect from such a meek girl such as her she pulled him in and hugged them both with a vice like grip.

"You guys... I am so lucky to have you." Her voice was bit hoarse and she had to clear her throat. "Yes we can go now I think I will be fine." So she said but she did not release the hug nor move an inch. "It'll be fine, everything will be fine, Tetsuya." She was saying but it seemed like she was the one that needed to hear it more than anyone else. Slowly relaxing she stepped away from the two wiping of the stray tears from her cheeks and eyes. Her breathing was being normalized as well and she placed a strained smile across her lips. "I think I will be ok now." She said looking at them eyes and cheeks red from crying.

Tatsuya Yamazaki - SHSL Street Fighter
_______________________________________________________________________________________​

Seeing as though Haruka had no complaint with the plan of action he'd advocated for, Tatsuya watched as she moved to equip herself with a pair of scissors from the surgical tray she'd brought in, and took this as his cue to instigate a hold on the body. It was... more than a little unsettling, to stand this close to a corpse this badly rotted, but Tatsuya steeled his nerves and stepped in line directly behind the hanging cadaver. He reached out and tentatively took hold of the corpse by its fragile rib-cage, doing his best not to pay mind to the ragged, crumpled texture of the putrid cloth, paper-thin flesh and brittle bones beneath his gloves. Which would be harder to do if he wasn't so concerned about the decomposed body falling apart merely from being handled at all.

Tatsuya didn't comment on Haruka's curt and dispassionate response to Hiro's petulant ramblings, although it was mildly amusing, how unwilling she was to put up with the poisoner. His gaze trained on the ropes as she went about severing them, Tatsuya simply nodded his understanding and fractionally increased his grip on the body, just enough to render the cables taut for her convenience as she deftly cut them one by one. The task was simple enough... although made significantly more unpleasant for Tatsuya to endure in having to listen to Ken's incessant rambling. He ignored his meaningless rejoinders for the most part, but in hearing Ken's reason for having left the lab, well... Tatsuya thought the bloke had been booking it down the hallway a bit fast for someone who was merely concerned for his bird's health, but didn't push the matter for lack of interest and concern.

Of course, that didn't stop Ken from complaining about other matters- Grifter being a major contributing factor, it seemed. Even as Ken mischievously roped Tatsuya in as a means of expressing his dislike for the thief, the street fighter had no issue conveying his irritation and disinterest alike.

"Thanks. Fucking delighted." He all but growled out, then refused to say any more because inhaling this close to the rotted corpse, even with the mask on, was highly unpleasant. He also wished not to lose his temper, because the closest thing to him that might serve as a weapon was this putrid corpse, and it would be rather hypocritical to all that he had so far said and done if he were to snap the skull of this deceased individual and peg it at Ken (something his younger and much more volatile self would have tactlessly done).

With Hiro having left the room, Haruka was left to work in the absence of any major distractions. Before long the noose had been cut, and all that was left to support the corpse was the street fighter's reluctant hold on the torso. Tatsuya uttered a quiet sound of disgust as the corpse slowly tipped backwards and practically fell towards him, craning his head back and gritting his teeth as he briskly but carefully went about lowering the putrid carcass to the ground, doing his best to maintain very limited bodily contact in the process. Resting the corpse on the floor, face up, he attempted to straighten the body out a little, but chose not to meddle with it too much in fear of it possibly coming apart at the force of his touch.

"Alright..."

Sitting back on his haunches and eyeing their handiwork, Tatsuya glanced aside to where he'd earlier dropped the bundle of lab-coats he'd collected. He stood up to retrieve one, and upon returning to the corpse, draped the folded article of clothing so as to conceal the head and shoulders of the departed individual. It wasn't something he'd openly admit, nor would it really mean much in the long run, but Tatsuya felt a lot better in seeing the Neurologist finally receive some semblance of respect. Poor bastard couldn't have deserved this, and while there was little to be done about it, the very least Tatsuya could do was recognize the fact that it wasn't okay and attempt to preserve that thought. It kept him in touch with his sense of humanity. It reminded him that the murder of innocents was never a matter to be trifled with, and was one of the very few things left keeping his morality in check.

Tatsuya returned his attention to Haruka, having not forgotten that the officer had asked him a question. Ken had responded in the negative, leading the street fighter to lift his shoulders in a simple shrug and answer in kind.

"Doesn't ring any bells. Are we supposed to know?"

There wasn't much Tatsuya could derive from an operation named the 'Crow Project' unless he were to recognize its purpose, but as far as he could remember, he had never heard of any such project before. As such, its importance was lost on him, although he was curious as to why Haruka had brought it up.

Despite subtle interest in the topic at hand, the street fighter was well aware his business with the corpse wasn't over just yet. Tugging at his gloves so they fit his hands a bit more snugly, Tatsuya knelt beside the body and began to frisk it, certain to check any existing pant or shirt pockets in his search for any irregularities that may be of importance to their captivity and subsequent survival. It wasn't the most pleasant task to indulge in... but it would pay to be thorough, hopefully.

@Aravhorn @SolemnOath

A handful of objects could be found in the body's pockets, most of which where exactly what you'd expect to find there. A pen, some paperclips, a small blocnote (which was completely ruined by body fluids) and some other miscellaneous items. The one thing that stood out was a keycard of sorts, which for some bizarre reason was adorned with a clownface Monokuma. In between that and the black-white color scheme, it was obvious who placed it there. But where would it fit? As far as anyone knew, there was no keycard reader anywhere on the floor...

@Solaresque @SolemnOath @Aravhorn

Logan Vickson-SHSL Card
depressed
Teller

Logan stepped out of his room and glacned around, he heard the commotion earlier and headed to the 'Room of Friendship'. He paused at the door and looked inside "The hell happened?.." He looked around and stepped inside. He pulled out his deck and began to shuffle it, for those who'd pay enough attention they'd see a hand drawn version of the Queen of Clubs. It was pretty shaky, clearly the reason Logan wasn't the SHSL Artist.

He went over to the body "How old is the body? It's not from here so if it's recent then there has to be a way out of here that we can find for him to have brought the body in here.." He looked towards the body and pursed his lips. He looked down at his deck and flipped over three cards. 9of Spades (Illness, accident, bad luck. The querent is at his/her personal low.) 5 of Spades (Opposition and obstacles that are temporary; a blessing in disguise. Sometimes indicates a negative or depressed person.) Jack of Spades (A youth who is hostile or jealous.)

Haruka Yukimura, SHSL Special Tactics Law Enforcement Unit, 6th Division

"I see." Haruka replied as she placed the scissors back in the surgical tray. From Ken and Tatsuya's words, she gathered the following conclusions: One, Masuyo was still acting like an idiot, which was very concerning, and two, no one but Haruka seemed to know or even heard about the Crow Project.

Haruka pointed at the paper that was currently in Ken's hands. "We found that document while searching the room. It mentions something which is known as "Crow Project", however most of the text is unreadable, and since there is no way to confirm if the given if the paper is genuine, I was wondering If you had heard anything about it." She turned to Ken. "And yes, Tanaka, if you follow Doku's advice and throw up over that page, both of you will be thaught a lesson in physical pain that you'll never forget. And believe me, you *wouldn't* want that to happen." As usual, Haruka showed little emotion while saying those words, almost as if her face would melt right on the spot if she dared to even smirk at her little comment.

It was at that time when Haruka noticed that Tatsuya had found something worthwhile in the dead man's pockets; it was keycard with Monokuma's head printed on it, which was for some reason decorated with a festive theme. Haruka crouched in front of the body and signalled the Street Fighter to briefly give her the card, after which she proceeded to thoroughly examine it for any relevant clues. But alas, there was none to be found, and eventually she handed it back to Tatsuya. "Keep the keycard for the time being, and the same goes for the document when you're done looking through it." Haruka said to the Street Fighter as she stood up. While she still didn't trust Tatsuya in the slightest and would've rather preferred to keep the evidence on herself, he proved to be one of the more "stable" ones in the group in the past few days, so she decided to give him a chance to prove his trustworthiness. It was a very dangerous decision, and there was no telling what would happen if he were to be the Mastermind behind all this, but Haruka still believed that it was worth the risk.

After taking one thorough look around the room to check if they had missed anything important, Haruka glanced back at the dead neurologist, with its head covered with a lab coat, and sighed. She wasn't the kind of person who cared about things such as proper burials, and saw them nothing more as a way to bring peace of mind to those who were still alive. In fact, Haruka herself didn't pay much mind whether her body ended up in a ditch or inside a finely crafted coffin as long as she knew that Akemi would be safe from the horrors of the Tragedy. However, if putting the neurologist's body to rest meant that it would bring peace to Tatsuya and others' minds, she didn't complain.

At that moment, just as Haruka was about to make her leave, another person walked into the room; Logan, the Card Teller, was shuffling his cards (one of which had a crude drawing of some sort of a malformed monkey-elephant mutant with a club, for reasons Haruka didn't really want to think about) as he nonchalantly approached the dead body, seemingly impervious by the rotten stench that filled the room.

"You're jumping too quickly to conclusions, Vickson." Haruka said as she gazed at Logan. She was still trying to figure out if Logan was much bolder than she initially thought to be walking around without a face mask or if he was just simply insane. "While it's true that there must be a way out of this place, I don't think this body is going to help us at finding it. Furthermore, the body is in an advanced stage of decomposition, and judging by the strain on the ropes it was hanging from a few minutes ago, it must've been here for quite some time."

"But in any case, I believe we're done here for now." Haruka said as she grabbed the surgical tray and placed it back in the lab. "Unless there is something else you wanted to do with the body, I see no reason for us to stay here any longer"

@Solaresque @SolemnOath @Snowflake (mentioned) @The Tragedy @Anyone in the Lab

Last edited:
Thalia Melete -- Act 2-5
(Meeting hall > Dining hall)

"That's good to hear," Thalia spoke, smiling as she watched Violet regain control of herself. The poor girl was barely holding herself up, but she was holding herself up, which was more than could be said of a lot of people who had been in the same situation. She was a lot stronger than she gave herself credit for. And yet... this was only the beginning. Would she be able to- No, no. Don't let your mind go there. That's just not going to happen. No, Violet was going to make it, end of story, no ifs, ands or buts needed. Shaking off these unhappy thoughts, Thalia stood up. "Shall we go then?," the actress asked the other two people in the Meeting hall, nodding towards the door.

- Some time later, at the Dining hall -

As it turned out, some other people had already gathered in the Dining room. Raising her hand in a general greeting, she made her way to one of the nearest tables, then pulled back two of the chairs. "You just sit down here; I'll be getting a drink for all of us," Thalia declared to the other two, then made her way over to the kitchen. A short while later, she returned to the group, holding a plate with three empty glasses, a pitcher with water and another pitcher with fruit juice in it, both of them with some ice cubes in it. "Water or juice?," she asked the others as she set the plate on the table, then placed the glasses in front of everyone. "Or something else entirely... Maybe I should've asked what you wanted to drink before I headed to the kitchen, huh?" Not that she had any idea how to make a cocktail or anything like that, but hey, it's the thought that counts, right?

@Snowflake @CrewlessCaptain
@Aravhorn @MisterJ

Ken Tanaka/ SHSL Architect/ 12 Division

Ken's gaze followed Hiro for a moment, a small grimace decorating his face. However no comments left his lips as his eyes turned to the pages that lay in his hands. Remaining silent he merely listened to Haruka as he looked over the sheets. A small scoff left him at the threat of pain, should he manage to ruin the pages in his hand. "As if I would do something that repulsive. I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Therapist would manage to do it however. He seems to enjoy doing things that piss people off, a true talent if you think about it." His tone had a sing song element to it, while he also spoke rather dismissively. Scratching the back of his head a bit he merely shrugged. His interest was no longer on the paper as he let his hand fall to his side while he merely held it. He read all that was on the paper currently, and due to his lack of being able to see past the black ink that covered some of the words. It was safe to say he was done with it for not. Not like if he starred at it for a few hours something, new would appear anyway. "Also, on the whole thing about physical pain as a response to an action I do well...~" He hummed giving Tatsuya a quick glance before looking back at Hakura with a casual smile. "Sorry to say, but that simply isn't as effective on me as one may like to believe. The effectiveness kind of dies down if you are exposed to something like that long enough you know? Haha~."

With that he turned his eyes to the corpse once more and merely watched as the two worked with it. He only moved his eyes away when someone else entered the room. Raising a brow at the statement he said nothing as Hakura spoke first. Once she was done however he choose to say something as well. "True enough, we've only been here I'd like to say...what? A week or two? Probably? Not like there is a calendrer here. Either way, with how this corpse is. I wouldn't be surprised if he was here before we woke or maybe even before we were brought here." Shrugging at this he pushed his hair back some as he started to make his way to the door.

"I'm not one that enjoys being around the dead. So, I think I'll take my leave first. If anyone needs me. Well I'm not hard to find." With that he approached Haruka and handed her the papers. "Here, not like I have any use for them. And who better to deal with possible evidence than our very own police officer~?" A small chuckle left him. Once she took the papers he stuffed his hands in his pockets and turned on his heels. "Until later~" After saying this he simply left the room, only giving the corpse (which was now covered thankfully) one more glance before leaving.

Now free from the stench and presence of the corpse, he felt like he could finally think clearly. Taking a deep breath of fresh non vomit inducing air he moved to a wall and leaned against it as he closed his eyes simply trying to decide his next move. 'I didn't go see Lelei today. But with how much its starting to throb, I really should go' He thought as he raised his hand to gently touch his covered cheek. Though it was healing up pretty nicely (thanks to a certain pharmacist help) it wasn't healed enough to where he could just remove the bandage that covered it. Tilting his head to the side he let out a soft groan. 'But, should I go to her? Now that is a question I need to try and figure out before I do anything.' Taking out his tablet he turned it on and looked at it to see everyone's locations. "Oh good. Mr. Therapist is in his room. Don't have to worry about running into that asshole." He grumbled bitterly as he scanned the map for Lelei's picture. Soon enough his eyes landed on the dining room.

When he saw this area he didn't say or do anything for a moment for he saw that several people were there or they were heading there. 'If there are going to be people there, then everything should be fine. Might as well try and talk to her now if possible. Would be an issue for the both of us if nothing is said.' With this thought in mind he pushed his back off the wall and shoved his tablet back into his pocket before he started to make his way to the dining room. A place he figured he would go anyway, especially seeing as his gut was rather empty at this point in time. Something which was never a very comfortable feeling.

A small hum left him as he walked along every now and then adjusting his coat to make sure it covered everything that he didn't want to be seen. It didn't take long at all to reach the dinning room. Once he did he merely walked opened the door and walked in, lightly kicking the door closed behind him. Taking a look around his eyes almost immediately honed in on one person, and sadly that person wasn't Lelei. A low annoying groan left him, halting the hum that was previously there. 'Because fuck me, of course Mr.Therpist doesn't have the damn tablet on him.' Letting out a scoff he turned his attention to the others in the room.

"Ah there's the girl I'm looking for~" Ken called out in his usual cheery tone, choosing to merely ignore Masuyo's existence for the time being. Approaching both Lelei and Hiro he let a simple smirk decorate his features. "I completely mean to intrude here." stopping near the two he had his eyes on Lelei as he kept his hands in his pocket. "Hey, when you are done eating and helping him with whatever medical needs he has. Do you think we could have a small chat? Namely I want to know about my itty bitty cut, as well as that other thing I think we should address~" His tone was a casual one, with only a bit of cheery teasing to it.

@Solaresque @Aravhorn @The Tragedy @MisterJ @Snowflake @those in the dinning room will hear him speak but he didn't address anyone else but those I tagged

The remainder of the day proved to be rather uneventful, and it wasn't long before the clock stroke 11 and the school's monitors came to life, with Monokuma's ursine figure appearing on the screen.

"Ahem, may I have your attention please? It is now 11:00 P.M., which means it is officially nighttime. The east wing is now off limits, and anyone caught sleeping outside of the dormitories will be promptly punished for misconduct. Sleep well, and don't let the bed bugs bite you in your sleep...!" Then, after letting out a short laugh, the monitors turned off, and the school fell silent yet again.

The following morning, as the graduates were slowly leaving their rooms and headed to the dining hall, they would soon realise that something had gone terribly wrong: the entire kitchen was completely splattered with blood; the walls, ceiling, the counters, nothing was safe from its grasp. Curiously enough, despite the horrible mess, the kitchen tools were left undisturbed, with all the cutlery and pots neatly stacked where they should be, save for yet another knife being missing from the knife block. However, the students wouldn't have to look far to find it this time; there, in the middle of the room, was the heavily mutilated corpse of Chikako Kimura, the Ultimate Cook, in a pool of her of own blood, and with a sharp blade sticking out of her left eye…​

[Investigation Phase 2 START]

Momouru Rieki - Waking up to a nightmare.
(Bedroom > Kitchen)

Momouru had spend most of the last day wandering around the area, not really knowing what to do with his time. He had gone to the library to read a bit, to the kitchen to get another coffee, and to the Storage Room to look for a thermo bottle -- to be filled with coffee. Of course, the canister did not cointain a limitless amount of the black liquid, and had to be refilled on a regular basis -- which was exactly what its owner was planning on doing. As such, Momouru made his way to the kitchen.

...Upon seing what was inside the kitchen, Momouru froze. The thermo bottle dropped from his powerless hands, the clank of steel on stone shattering the morning silence. "Jesus christ... ," the salesman muttered, finding himself unable to move his gaze away from the scene in front of him. Blood. So much blood. And in the middle of it lied Chikako's desecrated corpse. Who could have done something like this? Who in their right mind would even think of inflicting this sheer amount of overkill? (and why did they have to do it here, thus cutting him off of his morning coffee?)

Ken Tanaka/SHSL Architect/ 13 division
Room > Kitchen​

The past day went on without anything of interest happening. Sadly he didn't get a chance to talk to Lelei like he had hoped he could. Despite this, he still cleaned his wound(s) to the best of his ability which all in all wasn't that bad. After he had addressed those initial issues he simply spent his day either looking around, avoiding Masuyo like the plague or playing with Loki. So not the worst of days to handle. Though not the most fun either. The following day he woke up a bit later than usual. Something he simply blamed his painkillers on for making him so damn sleepy. Getting out of bed he washed and got ready for the day. Once he was he again slipped on his jacket, and choose to leave Loki in his room for the time being. Simply due to the fact she had also taken a shower, and he didn't want to take a soggy, cranky bird out.

Draping his over the shoulder bag on, he shut the door behind him before making his way to the kitchen to get some food. A small yawn left him as he did a stretch before shaking his head some. "Those painkillers, as effective as they are it's annoying how sleepy they make me." He muttered under his breath. His pace was brisk for he simply wanted to get some food and head back to his room so he could return to a small personal project he was working on in there.

It didn't take him long as all to arrive at the dining room. Pushing the door open he walked in and looked around. "Huh, guess I'm not the only late bi-" He hummed before turning to the kitchen. The second he did so, his features went a bit pale. Not even entering the place he could see the blood stained walls and in that instant he knew he was going to be skipping breakfast.

"Oooh fuck."
He whispered under his breath as he took his hands out of his pockets before rushing over to the kitchen. Entering this area he looked around and in a split second he not only found another person, but...the victim as well. "You got to be shitting with me...fuck...fuck fuck.This is just....its...who would...I mean...fuck." Running a hand through his hair he had to gulp heavily to try not to dry heave. Due to the fact it wasn't a rotting corpse in front of him, the will to vomit wasn't nearly as strong as before. None the less, this sight was greatly unpleasant. "I-I fuck...I'm going call for the others. Shit, do we serious have to go through this again???" He forced heavy and dry laugh left his lips. Not one of any joy nor was it meant to mask his worry.

Turning on his heels he jogged over to the dining room and opened the door. Popping his head out he put one hand next to his mouth. "Everyone! Get your assess to the kitchen!!! I.......I... Just hurry the fuck up!!!" After calling this out loudly so people rather far could probably hear him he went back into the dining room and returned to the kitchen. He didn't touch nor look for anything currently, as he figured it would be best to leave everything alone until more people arrived to see everything as well.
@Neobullseye @Everyone

Violet Theobold SHSL Poet [Thalia's room > Kitchen]

Last day ever since her breakdown Violet spent clinging to Thalia for support and even following her to her room where they both slept together. She didn't know what to do with herself and how to resist the despair that threatened to consume her but spend time with the one person that was there when she truly needed it. When it all fell through and she broke down Thalia was there to pick her up and tell her it will be fine, to keep her safe and hug her until she calmed down. So why then... Could she not do the same for Chikako... The Chef came to her asking to be with her because she was too afraid. Because she didn't know who she could trust. One time she wasn't there for her and this happened, one moment of fear and weakness led to her roommate being mutilated and brutalised in such terrifying fashion.

Violet fell to her knees as soon as she saw the sight, the blood all over the place, the knife sticking out of the eye socket. The lifeless body of what was once a girl that made her cookies and cakes. Weak, silent, she started whimpering at first but soon grabbed onto Thalia's clothes and pulled her closer to her so that she may yet again bury her face from all the despair and cry her troubles away. After all, that's all she could do, collapse and cry and hope others pick her up, she was worthless, as a friend, as a Hope's Peak student and as a Future Foundation member. All she could do was spread sadness around.

Hiro Doku SHSL Poisoner [Hiro's Room > Kitchen]

There was no chance to finish or implement his secret plan, he started work on it but never got around to finishing it leaving it all for the next day. Sadly it seemed fate had a different plan for the Poisoner and his pranks as life decided to pull one on him and supply him with a dead colleague so soon after the motive was given. There wasn't even any time to consider who might act out because of it. As he looked down onto the body of what was once a world-class Chef he couldn't help but speak up. "Say Haruka... This level of bodily damage... They're either trying to hide the killing blow or this is a crime of passion, right? The knife in the eye socket seems to be overly excessive. You mind examining the murder victim? I'd say you're just about the most qualified one to notice anything more than what we're all seeing now." He crossed his arms and looked at the body intensely expecting the Monokuma file to show up soon.