Danganronpa: The Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

YukiTomoe

Original poster
Yes, I know, most creative title 2k16. Anyway, the first fifteen to sign up will be part of the unlucky bunch taking part in this killing game. Please state personality, talent, sexuality, likes, dislikes, and something they're bad at. I look forward to RPing together!

I love this series and I was wondering what your plot will be?

Same as the game. The 15 participants besides the masterminds' deaths will be RNG-based.

Is the plot closer to Trigger Happy Havoc or Goodbye Despair?

Name: Yuki Shirokuma
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance:
Personality: Yuki is the type of person who is not afraid to say what's on her mind. Even meeting someone for the first time, she won't hesitate to talk. Among friends, she is calm and to the point. Yuki will not hesitate to help her friends. She is also the type to protect her friends even if they don't like her.
Likes: Yuki loves candy, cute cats, instrumental music, and having fun.

Dislikes: She really doesn't like loud noises, being alone, or dogs.
Weakness: Yuki doesn't particularly like stressful situations. She prefers to keep the peace rather than start arguements.
Talent: Ultimate Cheerleader

Last edited:
Name:Kato Ikazawa
Sexuality:Straight (Male)
Appearance:
(Image Below My Other Reply)
Personality:He is very talkative and always feels fine. He is never brave cause he has issues with his bravery. He can make other people's mood happier. He sometimes get mad when somebody doesn't forgive him.
He is very lazy.

Being lazy,Playing gadgets,Swimming,and all kinds of sports

Dislikes:Climbing mountains,Bullies.

Talent:
Ultimate Football (soccer) Player

Attachments

• 29540137_5_1462769355_534101.jpg
    29540137_5_1462769355_534101.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.