1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. Multiple posts per week
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I'll be online almost everyday, but the times spent online will change.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy/Supernatural, Modern/Urban, Psychological, Horror, Tragedy/Angst and Romance (MxM/MxF). Will do both Original and Fandom RPs.
Hey all! A quick interest check for any Danganronpa fans!

A friend and I will be running a Danganronpa RP soon here on Iwaku (with OOC communication and some aspects of the RP being hosted on Discord). We're still in planning stages, but we're looking to accumulate about 18 characters to participate. So far we have 16, so we are looking for two more players to join us (we may allow 20 characters all up if this gets more interest than expected). We're a very chill group of people who LOVE DR RP. I myself been participating in RP of the sort for about 6 years now. Given the recent influx of casual Discord RPs, we're looking to return to a more serious and mature style of DR RP.

Noting the above, our criteria for applicants are as follows:
- 18 + (roleplay will heavily feature mature themes, including murder, gore and sexual references)
- Literate writers only! The majority of our players are experienced roleplayers who prefer to write at length.
- Active roleplayers who will take initiative and contribute to the roleplay's progression; the fate of the RP will be in your hands.
- Roleplayers experienced in DR rps are preferred! Although not necessary if you're mature and open-minded enough to know not to meta-game.

To summarise the setting, the roleplay will take place in a contemporary palace, featuring a unique plot, characters and killing game mechanics. Alike the original games, the overrarching objective is to determine who the mastermind of the KG is... with a heavy twist. I can give further details as to the plot and the logistics of the RP on request.

If interested in joining us or if you would like further clarification, please shoot me a DM on Discord (my UID is Vitreus#2991), respond to this thread with your Discord UID so I may contact you or hit me up (or my co-mod @Peacey ) via Conversations.

'til then!