DanganRonpa: Royal Descent

Eiji Hashimoto

A roar of laughter left Eiji as he watched Kai walk off, her clear intention to ignore him going noticed. Her reaction warranted but amusing, though in his defense it would be a lie to say he completely forgot her name. Rather in this instance, his brain had just shut off, or it would be better to say it was taking him a moment to recall information simply because of the jet lag that was hitting him right now. His boisterous attitude could only get him so far- Though he was sure that at least one of the names he attempted to use as a placeholder was semi-close to the actual name, and that's what matters!

With a little wave to her he relocated his gaze to Diwa to ask him something. Yet when he saw that the janitor was currently engaged in conversation with another. He chose to ask his question at another time. Instead, he listened in on the conversation for a few moments not wishing to interject himself into as of the moment. Didn't want to interrupt as hopefully talking to their old classmates would get Diwa to become comfortable. Who knows! A few conversations later the guy might actually be happy that he's here? Rather than be in the foul mood he was in since they met up at the airport- Here's to hoping he'll cheer up and actually relax on this trip---

Course…. Eiji doubted that would happen.

Taking this moment he shifted as he started to take in the sights of the others that were making their appearance now. Gods, it filled up fast, didn't it? His eye shifted from one to another, trying to associate each person with a name, or at the very least a feeling- There was Lucien a good friend of his, and someone that was just as loud and 'easy' to converse with~ He had heard the guy talk to him, or rather at him for a brief moment earlier, but he had genuinely no fucking clue what words left the dudes mouth. Which is why he chose to not respond, at least for the time being- Ah… That reminded him he needed to ask the guy later about-

His thoughts were cut off as his nose suddenly wrinkled in disgust. A scent had wafted through the air and practically slammed right into him. This smell caused an instant reaction from him as he practically recoiled, ever so slightly wincing as he took notice of this- Granted, to anyone else, this smell would've been an inviting one, pleasant to the senses rather than repulsive- At first he was confused as to why he reacted in such a manner, but then he realized exactly what was going on. His body was instinctively reacting to a scent he detested despite how lovely it was-

"....Oi-- Don't tell me that fucking witc-"

It was at that point his eye fell on one 'woman' who was chatting with……uh-..uh-…………. No no,,,,he remembered her- Uh… She was talking with-------------------------------- That….. Ya no- Unlike with Kai who had been a simple lapse in memory, this woman's name blanked hard in his mind. You know, now that he thinks about it, he should've taken at least a glance at that yearbook. All he could recall was that he was on good terms with her- Sure, it would be nice to have her name but that wasn't the fucking issue here now was it? No. His focus was on the Wicked Witch of the West that was sitting beside her- Spirits, was that other woman going to be okay? How long till he looked back and instead of a woman there was a toad in her spot? Or hell, some other twisted shit- .

Bringing the back of his hand to his nose he tried to block off the 'stench' as he redirected his gaze. After all, if he stared at her too long, who knows what kind of fucked up curse she'd attempt to cast on him. Tsk, he had silently hoped that maybe her broomstick would've broken on her trip here- Guess he wasn't that damn lucky-- With this new smell now in his nose, his mood had been effectively soured. Yet, not fully ruined like fucking hell he would let that 'woman' be the cause of his mood entering into the dumps.

Adjusting his gaze he returned in his attempt to recall every individual here. After taking a mental catalog of everyone that had shown up so far, he was pleased to announce that he in fact did know/remember a majority of the people present~ Maybe he wasn't too hopeless after all~

Content in the information he managed to gather he decided it was time to zone back in and speak, can't let people forget about his existence now can he~? With a sway he stepped away from the current group (which he wasn't actually a part of) having lost interest in their conversation about Maleth, Macbed. Or something about some pretentious asshole. His sights caught on a man that had just left that conversation~ Or more in the sense was kicked from it-

"See ya still haven't learned how to keep that mouth of yas shut huh Hahaha!?"

In the next moment without any heads up Eiji slung his right arm over the Former Ultimate Comedian~ Jonathan~ Now, that name he had in fact stored in his memory. "Haha! Surprised ya managed to come! Would've thought someone by this point would've slapped ya to the next century with ya fucking puns, lame-ass jokes, and shit~! At least with ya and Lucien here guaranteed that this trip ain't going to be a dull waste of fucking time ya?" A tease, in truth he did think the guy was worthy of his title but that doesn't mean he couldn't poke some fun at the man while/ they were here~

Mentioned: @Vitreus @MikaStarrydust @Drama Fraud
Interacted: @Neobullseye

Last edited:

Prakoso_-_Rebel.png

Zhen "Lucius" Xianliang
Chinese Fantasy Author
Fucking around

Peony was special for Lucius in a 'damn you're still hot' kind of special, but by no mean everyone else was less special. For instance, the beautiful aroma that pervaded his sense of scent and the sharp reprimanding voice of the Chinese perfumer was special in a 'what's your name again' kind of special.

Lucius spread his arms aside at Veronica's accusation, with a mirthful smirk. "Who knows, who knows. Maybe Peony here really had a wifey waiting for her back home." He chuckled, teasing, and at the same time thought hard about the perfumer's name. What was it again?

"Or maybe a nice guy, muscle-bound from head to toe, standing red-eyed and firm as he wished her farewell on the airport!" He got it. Lucius tilted his head at Veronica with dancing eyes. "Would you cry if it's like that, Shar Pei?"

Voices started shouting over and over from his initial call at everyone, and Lucius relished every retort he got. He waited for no response from Veronica before turning and shouting retort at everyone like gunshots.

"Hunting Hound, the only one I call by name here is Wolfy." He cackled and pointed at the just-arriving Wolfgang. "That's how boring that artist is. And keep your beans in your pants, Laugh Peddler. Get extra volumes cause you fucking need it." The name finally came to him. Jonathan Kinkwood (heh).

"Oy, Little Lamb! Thought priests can't have girls or did you convert to the church of flying spaghetti monster!" This, was to Julius who went at Julia.

As for the rest? Lucius watched Kai leaving Tatsuya for Nicholae and found the image of an emotional-support rabbit leaving its tiger fucking hilarious. He slide right where Kai had left, an arm to Tatsuya's shoulder with a grin that was not the least bit comforting.

"Tiger my man, my guy, my fucking stomach-pummeller in the second year, how are you? Tired flight? Doesn't know anyone here? How about Keymaster there, bet you didn't know her name, eh? Eh?" He gestured at Shizuka, elbowing Tatsuya with a snicker. "No worry, no worry. I don't remember- IT'S FUCKING LUCIUS, INK CARVER! Got that tattooed to your chest next to your mom's name if you can't remember!"

He raised a middle finger at Eiji at hearing the wrong name he got called. Still with a smile, of course. All was good in friendly banter that bordered life-depreciating insults. Dastardly was their life and relationships. Lucius grinned at Tatsuya again. "Tiger, Tiger, let's play a game since it's boring. Rock-paper-scissors, and the winner gets to punch Ink Carver on the dick. Sounds good?"

Interactions
: Veronica, Li-Wei, Himari, Wolfgang, Jonathan, Julius, Tatsuya, Eiji
Mentions: Anyone Lucius greeted can response! Actually just anyone can
@Vitreus @MikaStarrydust @tis author @Huneypie @Neobullseye @Peacey

Peony: Li-Wei Xun the Traditional Chinese Dancer
Shar Pei: Veronica the Perfumer
Hunting Hound: Himari the Private Investigator
Wolfy: Wolfgang the Siva Avi Performer
Laugh Peddler: Jonathan the Comedian
Little Lamb: Julius the Puzzler
Tiger: Tatsuya the Street Fighter
Keymaster: Shizuka the Pianist
Ink Carver: Eiji the Tattoo Artist

Scarab: Hara the Janitor
Thousand Masks: Thalia the Stage Actress
Bunbun: Nao the Stunt Double
Serpent: Zarek the Herpetologist

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people might get spooked by randomly getting grabbed out of nowhere. Some people might even react violently. Jonathan... was not one of those people. Perhaps it was simply because him not taking anything serious, to the point of quite literally laughing in the face of danger. Maybe it was because him noticing he'd likely lose a fight anyway, and quickly going for the absolutely not political route. Whatever the case was, Jonathaan just turned around to the best of his abilities, smiling at whoever had grabbed hi, "Ooh, hey, it's Inkji!", Jonathan said, returning the grab/brohug with his own right arm. "How have you been! Also, nope!" It was a short answer, and very much to the point. "Well, to the first part, at least. The second part... Some people do have a bit of a temper issue, but eh. They get arrested, I don't, I'm still alive, so not my problem, right?" Uh... Excuse me, what?
He shook his head, raising "Honestly though, some people just have no humor... Like Miss Mask over there. Way too serious for her own good. Same with Julia, though I guess that one at least makes sense. Wouldn't want to mix some labels up and blow up half the school, right? Then again, it would've given us a nice vacation... " Of course, even Jonathan would never actually do that in reality... but joking about the idea itself? That was fair game. "Speaking about destruction and the following reconstruction though... Have you seen or heard anything about Brickhead?" Most of the people he could really recall were here now, but Gunther was still notably missing. ...Eh, he probably got lost in a straight hallway again or something. Surely he'd be finding his way here eventually, right?

Meanwhile, a short distance away from them, a minor ruckus started to develop in the form of a certain writer raising his voice. And the way he constructed that sentence? Well, it opened up an opportunity that Jonathan just couldn't let go. "Oh, there's a name you don't hear a lot! Well, I'll make sure to remember it. Nice to meet you, mister Fucking," Jonathan said, smiling at the other redhead. Was this what Lucius meant? Clearly not. Did Jonathan care? Clearly not.

> Interactions: @Peacey @Drama Fraud

[Gunther Ziegler || SHSL Construction Manager; Location: Airport's parking area, Somewhere in Central Europe]

"Hnng, and there we go...!" With a mild grunt, Gunther picked up the duffel bag from the trunk and strapped it firmly on his shoulder before closing it a bit more forcefully than he intended to.

Upon hearing the slamming sound, the driver, a sharply dressed man who could've used a night's worth of sleep or two, peeked out from inside the car, alarmed. "Hey, watch it! I just bought the damn thing! At least let me make the trip back home before you start trashing my ride!"

The giant of a man smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of his head, feeling a bit guilty over what happened. "Hahaha, sorry! I misjudged my strength for a moment there."

The driver's eyes narrowed as he stared at Gunther, almost as if he trying to figure out if the man before him was telling the truth. Then, after a brief moment his expression softened as he lightly slumped his shoulders and sighed, leaning back against his seat. "*sigh*, Whatever, just try to be a bit more careful next time, alright? Oh, and buy yourself an alarm clock or something, sheesh. Waking you up at 2 in the morning is a pain in the ass..."

In response, Gunther simply gave an energetic nod and replied with a brief "Right!" before shifting his gaze towards the airport entrance.

As luck would have it, the invitation reached Gunther while he was working on a construction project only a few hours away from the airport, which meant he would have had plenty of time to sleep and prepare for the trip before heading there... with the key word here being "would have had". Much to the financial advisor's dismay, not only did Gunther have the gall to oversleep on the day of departure (it didn't help that he was a heavy sleeper), but he was so absorbed laying out the schematics for their current construction project the other night that he completely forgot pack up his things ahead of time. This turn of events forced the duo to hastily pack up whatever necessities they could think of inside Gunther's work duffel bag before driving all the way to the airport in the financial advisor's car. All in all, the entire thing was a royal mess, but for better or for worse they had somehow managed to get there with some time to spare.

"...So, I guess this is it, huh?" Gunther said with some hesitation as he looked back at his companion. "It's a shame I couldn't get you guys to tag along. I mean, it feels kind of wrong having me go out to meet the royalty when you were the ones who actually did most of the heavy lifting, you know?"

The financial advisor dismissed his comment by waving his palm. "Oh, please, don't sell yourself short for our sake, man. Sure, you may be a damn blockhead who's too kind for his own good, but that's exactly the reason why we've stuck by your side for so long. Granted, we may not be the most affluent company out there (hell, I'm even surprised we're still in the black to begin with) and our boss is abysmal at making business decisions, but despite all this you still pour your heart and soul into every single one of our projects, making sure that everyone, no matter if it's a client or an employee, goes home with a smile on their face. Not many construction companies can boast of such a feat, you know." He smiled and looked at Gunther. "So yeah, chin up and enjoy the well-deserved break, chief; you sure as hell earned it!"

Gunther was at a loss for words. "Financial Advisor Man..." Even though he already knew that he could always count on his co-workers to have his back, he was still taken aback by his companion's words. Filled with determination, he shook his head to regain his composure and flashed a beaming smile at the financial advisor. "You're absolutely right! I should use this opportunity to relax and reconnect with my former classmates, not to feel down over things that I cannot control! Thank you so much for the help!"

The financial advisor chuckled as he placed his hands on the wheel. "Hey, you're welcome. Oh, and for the record, my name is-"

"OH CRAP I'M GOING TO BE LATE! Sorry for cutting this conversation short, but hold down the fort for me while I'm away, alright? Anyway, see you back at the office, Financial Advisor Man!" And with such an explosive farewell, the construction manager dashed away in the direction of the airport, thus inadvertedly ensuring that the financial advisor's name forever remained shrouded in mystery.​

[Gunther Ziegler || SHSL Construction Manager; Location: Terminal TX Waiting Area, Somewhere in Central Europe]

One conversation with the receptionist and several dozen wrong turns later, Gunther had finally reached the waiting area indicated in the invitation letter. "Well, I think this should be the right place..." The burly man double checked the sign hanging above him for what was probably the third time by now, and once he was satisfied he adjusted his duffel bag and headed onwards. 'I wonder what have they been up to lately...' It's been almost 5 years since he'd last seen his former classmates, and while he did keep in touch with some of them, due to the nature of his job he rarely got the chance to meet them in person. For a brief moment Gunther even wondered if the others would even recognise him to begin with, given that he was much less hairy back in the academy days, but then he recalled that his absurd height even five years ago were extremely hard to miss, so that shouldn't be a problem.

Whatever may the case, though, the only way to know that for certain was to see it with your own eyes. Once he started hearing some familiar (and unfamiliar) voices around the next corner, Gunther gulped and picked up the pace. 'Well, this is the moment of truth...!'

As soon as he went around the corner Gunther already spotted some people he could recognise: Over there was Kai in her lively, flowery dress talking to Nicholae, with her boyfriend (or was it husband now? Gunther couldn't tell) Tatsuya sitting silently in the corner; a bit further away from them was Jonathan hanging out with Eiji the Tattooist (or well, either that or Jonathan got himself in trouble again, as usual), and even further aware he could see Himari chatting with Thalia and Hara, no doubt catching up after their five-year long hiatus. Separated from the rest of the group were also Julia and Julius (a scientist and a priest? What an odd couple, those two), seemingly talking about something. Then there was the loud red-headed guy, uh... Huh, what was his name again? Ah, no matter, he'll have plenty of time to talk to him later. And the list went on and on, with others such as Nao, Li-Wei, Zarek, Wolfgang, Xiang and last but definitely not least, Shizuka, standing around all over the waiting area, some of them catching up with their former classmates, while others simply staying alone to kill some time.

A wave of nostalgia crossed Gunther's mind. Man, it was good to see them again. '...Still, where do I even begin?' In truth, Gunther was eager to meet with everyone, so it was pretty hard to pick with whom he should talk first. Eventually, he settled on Himari, Thalia and Hara, since he knew all three of them quite well and he even kept in touch regularly with the former.

"Hey, you guys! It's so good to see you!" Gunther approached the two with a beaming smile plastered all over his face. "How have you three been?"

Mentioned: Pretty much everyone, I think, even if it's in a passing comment. Do let me know if I missed anyone, though.
Interacted: @Neobullseye @tis author @Merchedesi

Last edited:
Time marches, and so do the moments, as people have started dispersing to their respective groups, or independently, around the Former Ultimate Janitor. The ambient noises of a terminal, while loud, raucous, have started to mingle into one. Jarring sensations sparked like electricity, fleeting sensations from the tip of Hara's fingers, to the spine, then interrogated at the seat of his limbic system. Brain, as you are furtively working in the cradle of his skull, what awaits as you untangle this strange, strange web of social consciousness among you and your classmates? And what awaits through the darkness?

Hara needed to take a moment to run his mind through the several threads, as if maneuvering his fingers through a loom... meticulous, precise. The warp is the support-- the threads resembling whole lives and beings of his many, precious classmates. The weft is the interweaving tension-- which draws and overlaps between the warp... as Hara's memories. Its woven design is densely arrayed before him, once again, as an attempt to make sense out of this chaos. He would need a moment to read through this situation once again.

To his side, he knew Eiji could stand to wait for a few moments without his attention. His worries about the Former Ultimate Janitor can be diverted into other matters temporarily. Hara knew they still had a standing discussion that has yet to blow over, and it will come when necessary. Maybe later, without any intruding ears. When he knew Eiji was not looking at him anymore, Hara's eyes then turned to glance at the other man's back with a difficult expression, before drawing his attention back to the room.

Hara snaps to reality, hearing Himari's response to his book inquiry. "Himari-san, I would hope that book of yours will have lent you enough present-day knowledge to get by with your work. Shakespeare is, unfortunately, at the farthest end of my shit taste bracket." He had a soft chuckle, and picked out the pocket book in his smaller bag, entitled, 'The Thrilling Mysteries of the Satanic Vampires Society'.

Light tremors on the floor alerted Hara to Gunther's most immediate arrival, perhaps, no later than before the airplane would have taken off for the Blackmore estate. Unmistakably burly, tall, and radiating with nervous gaiety, one could honestly pick out the Former Ultimate Construction Manager from any common crowd. Hara nodded in acknowledgement to the other's greeting, "And not a moment too soon. It's good to see you, Gunther-san." He vividly recalls this same individual slipping past the waning hours of the morning at school, with the same energy. Hara did wonder how teachers sometimes forgive him, maybe, most in part due to his nature and kindness.

Beside Himari and Gunther was the courteous and elegant Thalia, who, last Hara read about, was conscientiously working her way up within the theater industry. Among the plethora of art forms in Japanese theater, such as kabuki, noh, shingeki, and yose, she found an almost second-nature propensity for Western theater plays, and the spectacle glamour of Takarazuka theater. From memory, Hara could sufficiently remember Thalia reciting lines from the classroom, to the theater backroom, to the school rooftop, though sometimes, with a language he is not familiar with aurally. She also did not forget to give him tickets that one time he asked her, when she was on the local tour with her troupe. The memory made him smile, and he nodded to her in acknowledgement.

Hara draws his attention to the loudest commotion closer to his radius, commandeered by none other than the bestselling author and incendiary insurgent, Lucius. He briefly took notice of his own suitcase weighing heavy with one of Lucius' books, a first edition copy no less, but decided to broach that topic at a later period once he's not badgering any of their classmates. Of course, it just had to be Tatsuya. Hara had thought of quelling the tension, but the Former Street Fighter in Tatsuya has never been one to ask for help from anyone. He'd also trust Eiji to handle himself in situations like this without it exploding out of hand.

"People who deny the existence of dragons are often eaten by dragons… A sight for fucking sore eyes aren't you, Lucius-san?" He smirks at Lucius. Although, he quite pardons the comment lobbied at him earlier, for lack of cultural context, and decides to proceed back to what he was doing.

Within proximity to Hara, he takes in the presence of the well-dressed and congenial Jonathan Kirkwood, another gentleman of extraordinary wit and high tolerance to coffee's adverse effects. And speaking of which, Jonathan's caffeine-addled senses prompted Hara to his current (or, perhaps constant?) jittering state, maybe with a snag of concern for the Former Ultimate Comedian. Maybe it serves to be the fuel, or the high that feels secondary to a psychoactive drug. "I think you need this. It's untouched, from my flight." Hara brushed a bottle of water beside Jonathan's hand, and proceeded without waiting for a response.

Hara proceeds past, but stops short of an individual a few meters before him. His eyes closed, and he breathed deeply…

For all the sharp, nauseating, and dizzying chemicals the Former Ultimate Janitor has ever inhaled in his life, this was a breath of fresh air. He could almost feel the texture of floral fragrances, akin to silk, caress his face. Hara could tell, even with his eyes closed, who this delicate perfume belonged to. "Like a glittering prism of light, after a rainy day. Wow. What an amazing mixture, Veronica." Hara opened his eyes, and watched the other woman with a fond glow in his eyes.

The Former Ultimate Perfumer, was a good friend, who Hara wrote to frequently, even after graduating Hope's Peak. He could not quite measure up the joy he had after seeing her again, since it has been quite a while since he visited her in America.

And for the first time that morning, Hara gently placed his aluminum suit case on the ground so that he could briskly walk up to meet Veronica's tight embrace. "You're absolutely brimming today, aren't you? Am I missing any occasion besides this trip?" Out of sheer reflex-- and really, he quite liked indulging Veronica, sometimes-- he placed a hand on her head as if she was herself, a cat, "How's Pebble doing? Since you're here, who's taking care of that spoiled little ass--er, cat?"

Hara turns a little so that he faces Veronica's companion, when he obliges to raise a sheepish hand to her, "Good morning, Xun-san." They had a meaningful exchange of glances, "You look tired. I'm sure the flight has been arduous, coming from Guilin."

To Hara, he was at one point quite indebted to Xun Li-Wei during their days at Hope's Peak, as she had been the other recipient of a harmless secret they shared about Veronica. Something about… handmade chocolates, infused with flowers. Despite having several years behind them, Hara has always respected the Former Ultimate Traditional Dancer, not only as Veronica's fondest friend, but also for her prowess in dance and swordplay, as shown in the exhibition matches held at their school, a long time ago… Hara is a bit of a light weight though-- and he can't really measure up against Veronica at all in physical education classes.

----

Mentioned: @Peacey, @tis author, @Neobullseye, @Vitreus, @Drama Fraud, @MikaStarrydust , @Aravhorn

----
another post will come again in the future with other characters mentioned, pls wait for it :3

Last edited:

[Julia Keyes || SHSL Pharmacologist; Location: Terminal TX Waiting Area, Somewhere in Central Europe]

As seconds gave way to minutes, more and more people arrived to the terminal. While Julia recognised a handful of them (in part thanks to having having worked with them as some point or another before her graduation), overall she could only tell they were her classmates because they looked similar to the photos she saw in her yearbook; aside from that, these people were nothing more than strangers as far as she was concerned.

One of the first people to arrive was a certain man named Zhen Xianliang, (or Lucius, as he prefered to call himself) who apparently had made it his life goal to be as infuriatingly obnoxious as humanly possible. In a way, Julia could almost respect his dedication to being a public nuisance, if only he weren't trying so hard. Come on now, blasting 'Gangnam Style' at max volume in this day and age? Julia would laugh if she didn't find the entire thing so darn pathetic.

But it didn't stop there, oh no: as if the situation wasn't embarrassing enough already, the redhead started speaking gibberish, which as far as Julia could discern was meant to be him (rudely) greeting his former classmates. Apparently, he even managed to direct a rude remark towards Julia amidst his incessant rambling, which she promptly ignored without giving it a second thought. It didn't take a genius to realise that he was trying to force a reaction out of her; whether it was because he was bored or he needed some sort of validation that his life meant something (even if said meaning involved annoying others), Julia did not know, but whatever may be the case she had absolutely no interest in playing along with his antics.

'Childish.' was a perfect summary of Julia's thoughts as she took another sip from the aluminium can.

"Good morning! How are you this gorgeous spring day, hm?"

Julia almost choked on her drink as she heard someone's voice right behind her. How on Earth did they manage to sneak up on her? No, that wasn't quite right; the clacking sound of their shoes were anything but silent, so even she should've been able to notice them approaching from a mile away. Had she really been so absorbed in her ruminations that she accidentally let her guard down? 'That... was quite unprofessional of me.'

After making a mental note to be more aware of her surroundings next time, Julia coughed politely and turned around in her seat to face the source of the voice. Before her stood a rather tall and handsome man with ashen hair donning a priestly attire, which wasn't something one would expect to see in an airport (or anywhere outside a church or a Jehovah Witness' convention, for that matter). As soon as the thought of an airport being an odd choice for the faithful to seek new members to add to their flock crossed her mind, Julia recognised the man as Julius Ault, the Ultimate Puzzler... which wasn't an entirely inadequate description given that seeing a man of cloth talking to a woman of science was nothing short of puzzling, to say the least.

Julia frowned lightly as she stared directly at Julius. 'I was doing great until *you* came along, thanks for asking.' is what she had considered responding with, but unfortunately it was way too early for her to be so sassy. At the very least she could listen to what the man had to say.

"Setting aside that it's not even dawn yet and that it's still two weeks before spring, I'm doing fine, thanks." Julia spoke in a cold and professional tone, clearly uninterested in idle chatter. "Now, was there anything you wanted from me, or...?"

Mentioned: @Drama Fraud
Interacts: @Huneypie

Last edited:
Li-Wei Xun || SHSL Tradtional Chinese Dancer

While the chatter among others filled the room with sound, there was one particular voice that stood out from the rest - a loud, booming voice that echoed off of the walls. The loud music added an extra annoyance to the situation. Grey eyes glared up from her phone, wrinkling nose once she had realized who had just made their way here. Her original intent was to avoid the redhead and to not engage in any sort of conversation with the boisterous individual. Rolling her eyes, she leans back into her seat, her attention reverted back to her phone.

However, despite seeming not interested in the male in the slightest, the redhead still approached her - with a seemingly snarky comment about her love life.

"Ugh."

Men. What was his name again? Shen? Shen… No, it was Zhen. Zhen… Xianling? Xianliang? Perhaps? Wasn't his name nickname Lucian, or something? Maybe? But, it was definitely Zhen Xiangling, she thought. Though, it wouldn't really bother her if she had got it wrong.

"... Xianliang, what a surprise." She had almost forgotten about Zhen Xianliang - the Former SHSL Chinese Fantasy Author, was it? She could barely recall. Once the two cut ties back at Hope's Peak, Xianliang only became an afterthought. Reflecting back on Xun's senior year, it was impressive that she even agreed to go out with the author. Had she have been so desperate? How shameful - it's almost laughable.

She felt a bitter taste in her mouth from Zhen's comment, feeling somewhat disgusted about it. It almost seemed like the author was objectifying Li-Wei, but she was too tired to really care. It would only tire her out more if she were to argue about it. Leaning her cheek against the palm of her hand, her grey eyes glared back at him. "Why have you asked?" Her voice was low, bitter almost. "If you're so interested in knowing about my marital status, I'm not seeing anyone." There wasn't anything to be ashamed about, she thought. Li-Wei was more than capable of being alone for the rest of her days. Though, her mother might have a different opinion on that.

"Have you come to try to ridicule me? What an odd thing to ask your ex-partner you hadn't talked to in 5 years. I don't appreciate you, of all people, asking me about my love life. What about yourself, Xianliang? Have you and your partner broken-"

Xun was shortly cut off by another woman's voice; it was a familiar voice that she hadn't heard in a while. The scent of lavender, patchouli, and many other floral scents filled the lobby, it wasn't hard to tell who could have made her grand entranced. Li-Wei's gaze drifted away from the boisterous individual towards the petite woman, gawking at her presence with wide eyes. When the perfumer found a seat next to Li-Wei, the dancer's attitude seemed to have changed completely.

"Ah, you look so beautiful, Li- Veronica!… You look so beautiful today, Veronica." She quickly corrected herself; a particularly sweet, yet bashful expression lightening up her countenance. The sudden change must have been jarring to witness.

Xiang Li - or Veronica as she prefers to go by - is a good friend of Li-Wei and was the first person she had met when arriving at the new school. A sweet and gentle woman she was. Oh, how lucky it was for Li-Wei to have met her of all people. Li-Wei had no knowledge of English, so the language barrier had always been hard for the dancer. Miss Veronica had always been there for her, tutoring Li-Wei about all of the issues she had with the language. Over time, the relationship blossomed into a long-lasting friendship. Veronica certainly held a special place in the dancer's heart. Oh, how dearly she valued their friendship.

"I've been doing good… Somewhat. This trip has been a nightmare, already." Xun paused in her words, the cries of that damned baby haunted her mind still. "Trust me, I looked worst than what I appear now. Thanks to your perfume, I at least seem somewhat presentable, I'd hope."

Li-Wei was worried about being pulled over by TSA guards due to her bringing Veronica's perfume in her carry-on bag, but was relieved to know that she was in the clear. Xun wasn't much familiar with aircraft travelling, so to her surprise when she had seen a sign forbidding any liquids on the plane, it was quite a scare. She would have rather missed her flight than give up her custom made perfumes.

When Xiang mention the other hooligan, Xun's glances over at the shirtless, tattooed man, assuming that who was she referring to. Hm. She couldn't recall his name - nor his talent, his face was familiar. Hara, however, was a name that was familiar to her. It wasn't hard to spot him either, and Veronica seemed thrilled to go up to talk to him.

After being asked if she had talked to anyone yet, she shook her head in disagreement. "Well, everyone appeared busy. I didn't wish to intrude." She readily claimed, but in actuality, she didn't feel compelled to talk to anyone she didn't really care for - especially when she's appeared as a total wreck. She couldn't recall most names, maybe six people at most out of the seventeen alumni that were present. Those other eleven alumni had such little impact on her life at Hope's Peak.

The tug from Veronica went unnoticed, glancing over to see her arm intertwined with her dear friend's. She hadn't expected the physical contact so soon, but she sure wasn't complaining. "Ah-- I suppose I'm quite excited as well--" Xun tried to match her dear friend's enthusiasm, but there was little excitement in her voice. A small yawn escaped her mouth, tired eyes stared blankly at the crowd in front of her. "I hope I can sleep peacefully on this flight…"

Xun found it quite endearing seeing Veronica so energetic for the reunion - though, she found it funny how exhausted she seemed a few moments ago? She wished she had that energy to spare. As the perfumer released her arm and stood up from her seat, this was Li-Wei cue to go along with her. Xun didn't have much intent to talk to others, especially if she doesn't remember them, so hopefully, Veronica can do most of the talking…

A soft sigh escaped her lips, and her lips curled upwards, forming a sweet smile. "Heh. I'll just stick by you then. Talking is hard for me, so you'll help, yes?" Li-Wei stood up, already missing the comfortable faux leather seat. But, maybe stretching out her legs wasn't such a bad idea? She had been sitting down for 17 hours, after all.

It didn't take too long for them to be recognized by another individual - well, Veronica, mostly. Watching as the Former SHSL Janitor approached the two, Li-Wei didn't react all at once - until he started to pet Veronica - which she found odd. Her eyes narrowed, riding a sullen expression on her face.

When she heard her name being called, Li-Wei blinked and quickly fixed herself up. How long had she been staring at him? Hopefully, he hadn't noticed. "Hara," her voice was stern, yet her expression appeared gentle. "It's wonderful to be in your presence, once more."

Hara Diwa, Former SHSL Janitor - another male that Li-Wei hadn't mind being around, surprisingly. She never really knew what her and Hara's relationship was: mutuals? Friends? Trusted allies? Friends by extension? They must have been, at least, trusted allies, considering their secret exchanges five years back.

"Oh, don't remind me. Tiring. Very, very tiring, yes." Xun replied back, nodding in response. "Tired and hungry, that is. Besides the crying child on my flight, the flight attendants served us food in a box. It was quite barbaric." Of course, she had no choice but to eat it, but Li-Wei never liked frozen, or prepacked food. She ruined her eating habit by eating that garbage…

"Hopefully you two had a better flight than I."

-----

Interaction: @Drama Fraud @Vitreus @Merchedesi

Last edited by a moderator:
Tatsuya Yamazaki - Ultimate Street Fighter

After several minutes spent observing those in close proximity and fostering low hopes for the flight to follow, Tatsuya started to lose interest some. Partly induced by the exhaustion he was subject to, but also for hate of being overwhelmed by crowds of people. At some point he tuned out, his attention drifting to the carpeted floor, his mind drifting between snippets of the conversations taking place nearby, to the disorientating events of the previous 24 hours, and eventually upon the matters he'd left unattended at home.

This was the first time he'd taken a hiatus from work, which was more unsettling for him than he'd like to admit. Logistically, there was nothing of which to worry. He had made all necessary preparations prior to leaving on this trip, that the dojo would be closed until such-and-such a date, and would resume operations on the return from his vacation. His students had been perfectly understanding (and more than a little curious as to what their rather austere sensei might be up to, not that Tatsuya was willing to disclose very much). While he'd think it sufficient to write his disconcertion down to having departed from a habit he'd adhered to for years now, he felt there was more to his upset than that alone. It was a feeling uncomfortably close to that of having foolishly abandoned something for which he was responsible… a feeling not unknown to Tatsuya, and one he took pains to avoid for a time now.

Unjustified as it may be, he silently rebuked himself for putting himself through unnecessary turmoil. It was not as though he was abandoning the dojo he was committed to, the one place on this Earth he found purpose in. Instead, it was an opportunity for rejuvenation, a well-deserved break he could look positively upon as means of recovering his energy and finding the vigor with which to return to his work with resounding dedication. It would make his homecoming all the sweeter.

In the midst of his idle introspection did he recognize movement by his side; familiar as that movement was to him, Tatsuya did not react any. He imagined Kai would be more interested in socializing with those she had not had the opportunity to see for years, but he was not about to complain for having her company. Relaxing in his seat the slightest, his gaze found her at the question asked, recognizing her concern and considering it misplaced. Yes, he was tired… and perhaps a little glum, although this was nothing unusual for a man so melancholic, but Tatsuya considered himself more than alright and most certainly capable of looking after himself. Nevertheless, he understood very well at this point that Kai was only asking out of genuine love for him, not because she thought he was in need of the support.

"I'm fine." He answered her, in a tone honest and unacerbic. As many reasons as he felt he had to demonstrate his annoyance at the situation, he had no intentions of ruining her mood or actively wallowing in his own so as to draw pity. He did not care to make the trip any more unbearable for either of them.

His eyes wandering away, he listened as she quietly reassured him that they were not very far from their destination and the comforts it entailed. Tatsuya was not… especially charmed by the comparison drawn, considering it unrealistic, but the very thought of finally having an actual bed to sleep in was of such practical appeal, he found himself nodding in agreement in any case.

With little else left to their exchange but comfortable silence, Tatsuya was unfazed as Kai voiced her desire to reacquaint herself with some of the other alumni, perfectly at peace with sitting on his lonesome as she mingled about in the few minutes they had left before boarding. He offered no comment with respect to his glaring… mere lighthearted teasing on her behalf, although it was also true to say of Tatsuya that he was not one for sustained eye contact without provocation. He had no desire to pick fights in a place like this, after all.

He watched as she left her possessions beside him, a dainty spin to her step as she sought out some individual at the fringes of their gathering who he did not very well recognise. Tatsuya closed his eyes momentarily on her departure, not expecting to earn any real rest, but hoping to find some comfort in the little solitude he'd been afforded.

Not but ten seconds had passed when Tatsuya's few seconds of solace were quite abruptly robbed of him with the appearance of one far less pleasant than Kai. As Lucius made himself known, Tatsuya stiffened up in an instant, his head cocking to the side to regard the smarmy bastard.

An absolute miracle that Tatsuya did not physically retaliate the moment Lucius laid a hand (or arm) on him. In high school, Tatsuya was notorious for having a temper so volatile, Lucius would not have considered it unusual to be suddenly splayed face down on the carpet with arms twisted behind his back, as he would have during many previous attempts at provoking this tiger.

But it was to Lucius' advantage that Tatsuya had in fact changed significantly. He remained precariously still and silent as Lucius attempted to make conversation in that near incomprehensible way of his. Tatsuya hardly understood how one who himself acknowledged their unamicable relationship could be so audacious as to act on casual terms with his aggressor. Lucius was of a completely different breed, a type that Tatsuya regarded with some resentment, and any time apart proved to be of no help in salvaging him of his unruly behaviour.

If Tatsuya's expression was somber before, it was most certainly soured now. His dark eyes remained trained on the overly rambunctious redhead as he rambled on (how could Tatsuya have forgotten this one? he had retained a most punchable face, despite the years). Tatsuya did not care for the nicknames thrown around, although he did not expect that Lucius cared for what anyone thought either, and did not pretend to show interest in answering any of the questions thrown at him. Lucius was an instigator by nature, and not one worth genuinely engaging with. Loud and obnoxious, Tatsuya was finding himself less and less keen on any association with a man with such little self-regard.

"It isn't his manhood at stake here..." Tatsuya commented bitterly, jostling free of Lucius' weight with a rough shrug of the shoulders.

Sitting up straight (he would not find his rest until they arrived at the palace, he knew now), the former Street Fighter glared at Lucius from the corner of his eye with barely disguised disdain.

"Find someone else to entertain you. I'm not interested in your games."

Interactions: @Drama Fraud @Peacey

Last edited:
Julius Ault - SHSL Puzzler

"Ah, well, different hemisphere's-- it's like tomato tomahto... if you understand."

Julius smile didn't waver despite her fairly disinterested response to his question. There was little that would deter him now that she initiated conversation with him, a habit he very much retained full attention towards her. He recalled, a time when he was significantly closer to her height, the lovely singular conversation the two had shared. For such a minute occurrence, one might assume he'd forget about it easily-- but he most certainly didn't. Details were his specialty, and details that invoked emotions were at the forefront. He recalled trying, to a short extent, to befriend each person in his class. Though failing quite tremendously (due to his very own lack of attendance), his misfortune with Julia specifically stuck with him through the years. He supposed it was one of those first hurdles one must jump through before achieving anything great. And, now, given the situation, he could gauge if he had learned from that experience and grown... or, on the other hand, if Julia was still the same vapid b-

Perhaps it was more of a forced smirk now, "I was curious simply how your flight was!" I mean, it must have been difficult for her to look so...unsightly. Ah, maybe a nicer phrasing. Or... none at all, "It's nice to converse with your previous classmates, Mm? After all, I don't recall you having all too many friends at Hope's Peak. It would be a fantastic opportunity for you to.." He paused for a moment, before sparking up, "Grow your personal connections! You can never have to many. Or even allow you to open yourself up a bit."

Pocketing his little to-go rosary, the man shuffled beside her, glancing through the items within the vending machine with a somewhat disgusted look. It really was just filled to the brim with sweets and unhealthy chips... the healthiest thing was a breakfast bar, full of chocolate chips, negating the whole idea in the first place. With a soft sigh, he decided on that, thinking that, at least, this annoyed thought of unhealthy eating would be at least slightly better than the feeling of an underfed stomach.

The item chosen clanked against the bottom of the machine quite quickly, disallowing any semblance of buyers guilt- or, possibly revulsion- to get to him. He took it out with a disconcerted air, pushing up the sleeves of his dress shirt.

"But, back to my original question, how was your flight?"

@Aravhorn

Zarek D'Angelo || SHSL Herpetologist

Whoops -- Maybe Zarek should have given Nao a heads up - or some indication that he was here. He would have felt awful if she had dropped her phone; going as far as to replace the screen if he had to…

"A-Ah! Sorry!"
Zarek rubbed the back of his neck, an awkward yet sincere smile crept onto his face.

Lucius' comment about him having snakes seemed almost distant, as he wasn't aware of his surroundings. When the girl glanced over towards Lucuis', Zarek did so as well with a puzzled look - shortly reverted his attention back to the person in front of him.

"Lucius, I think his name was? Known for being loud… From what I remember."

From how the Chinese Author made his presence known with the loud obnoxious music in the background and how loud he was being, that wasn't all surprising and quite self-explanatory. Still hasn't changed after five years… Amazing how one can change themselves (or not) after five years. Though Zarek supposed he couldn't judge too harshly, the man hadn't grown out of his emo phase. Letting out a small 'tsk', he shook his head and continued onwards.

"Tails, huh?" Zarek nods, balling his hand into a fist and playfully fist bumps Nao - seemingly had taken Nao's word about the coin landing on tails. "Hehe~ Unless if tails was a high five? Shit-- I'm getting old. I can't remember now." Ah yes, because being twenty-five is the age he starts losing his memory and slowly decaying.

The mention of the reptile around his neck was when Zarek lightened up entirely. Oh, how he enjoyed talking about his babies to others. The girl's comment about still being into reptiles only made Zarek chuckle in amusement. What a ridiculous question to ask!

"Of course! Why wouldn't I be into reptiles?"

A smirk appeared on the herpetologist's face, bringing up two fingers to gently pet the small snake around his neck. "He's just a baby… I was going to bring Naga and Medusa as well, but I thought against it. I remember there were some people here who didn't like snakes, aha. Don't want to scare them, hm?" As considerate as that sounded, that wasn't Zarek's excuse. It was mainly his mother who decided to against this idea. Having to travel across the world with three snakes, two of them being quite large? It didn't sound ideal to her. Zarek, however, didn't understand it himself but went with his mother's words. They were harmless snakes, it's not like they would harm others, he thought. But, maybe it was for the best? His snakes might have been too cramped, considering they were large. Or could have been too afraid of the sudden shift in the environment. His mother might have been onto something.

As much as he loved his snakes, he couldn't dare to go off about them right now. If anything, he was more curious of his dear friend. Snakes can wait another time, as much as that hurt him to say.

"Anyways - what's been happening with you? Anything exciting or interesting recently? I haven't heard from you in a while." Zarek excitedly asked, taking a seat next to the stunt double with a sweet smile. "That is… If you're willing to share, of course. I'm just curious about you."

-----

Interaction: @meimoku
Mentions: @Drama Fraud

"The blind certainly do favors without realizing it."

Nao fist-bumped Zarek, and the corner of her lips raised into a partial smirk. Whether or not it was a high-five or a fist bump wasn't important to her, and it was likely that she didn't have much recollection of the specifics either. Regardless, she didn't open her hand back up after the fist bump, keeping the American quarter snugly within her hand.

Sorry Zarek, but you just got 25 cents taken from you.

"It was heads if you're wondering," Nao corrected, but she made no move to correct the friendly gesture that was meant to occur instead of the fist bump. While Nao kept staring up at Zarek, her shoulders raised in minor amusement as a small huff of laughter escaped through her nose. If he was old, then what was she? On the way to ancient, probably. Huh, she didn't even remember his age or his name. "I hope you don't mind." A small statement to serve as solace for the unaware other who didn't quite know about the details of what she forgot about him, yet in this context, it was for her white lie.

As Zarek went on to say his piece on his snake, Nao propped her elbow onto the armrest and rested her face in her hand. A side glance was given to show she was paying attention, though she eventually turned her back to him to shuffle through her luggage, moving it to the side in the process. She nodded now and then to show she was listening, pocketing the quarter somewhere on her person before turning back to him. Nao seemed to glance around the area as if looking for someone. At one point, she even checked her phone, fidgeting with it as she glanced now and then at Zarek. She seemed to pause as he asked his question. Any amusement present on her face vanished within a mere split second, and she fixed her gaze ahead with a sigh.

"My life has been absolute shit. I'm going to get us a drink now. Excuse me for a moment."

Nao pushed her luggage away with her feet and stood up. She then moved it back to block her seat as a way of marking that she sits there. As she began to shuffle away, she kept glancing around, pausing when she saw Lucius again. "What a bumblefuck," Nao doesn't elaborate any further.

Beginning to move away again, she stopped, realizing one other key thing she needed to say. She went back to Zarek, hastily saying,
"Oh and, watch my stuff."

Then, she departed.

Who was she looking for? No other than an individual standing by herself: Shizuka Hiraoka. As soon as she spotted the blue-haired woman, she pattered over, clearing her throat as a way to introduce her presence.
"Come. We're going," Nao said, and with little to no hesitation, she grabbed Shizuka's luggage from the floor. Assuming she wasn't going to follow, she also grabbed her wrist, dragging her along with her.

On the way back to her seat, Nao asked,
"You brought the alcohol, right? It was the only thing you were supposed to do. You fucking sea anemone... If you didn't bring it, how else am I going to pass time? I'm going to be as lost as Nemo's damn father in the ocean." If Nao gave Shizuka the opportunity to talk, maybe she could talk Nao down, but all she does is utter complaints and strange analogies on the way back to Zarek.

Without receiving an answer for obvious reasons, she opened her mouth to say something else, but words didn't come out. Instead...

SHRIEKS came out from Nao as if she had been burned, clutching Shizuka's face in her hands. "Tell me you brought it," she spoke in a hushed, rushed voice. Weirder was the fact that she didn't seem unstable, instead of rapidly moving her eyes to look into Shizuka's, she instead stared dead straight into her eyes. Though Nao backed off at an epiphany, movements akin to someone trying to retrace their steps.

"Don't they sell alcohol on flights? Hmph, my bad then," Nao crossed her arms and shrugged. Yet, her expression says differently. She didn't seem to care that she acted out this way, even finding it amusing to herself with a large present smile on her face. After shooting a glance at Zarek, Nao's gaze resumes on Shizuka. "But, you did bring it, right?"

Oh boy, this was going to be a long wait for the flight.

。。。

Interaction: @MikaStarrydust @aurelia_rain
Mentioned: @Drama Fraud and anyone else who acknowledges her screaming 😳

Last edited:
Content, longing; composed, tense.

Nicholae squeezed shut the lid of a small -now empty- wooden jar carved roughly into the shape of a cylinder. It slowly, soundlessly slid into place; perfectly fit into its slot just as the container rested perfectly in the herbalist's fist. He squeezed shut the lids of his eyes hoping reducing the stimuli would help him calm the tempestuous trail of thought he found himself wandering down. The balm he prepared in anticipation for the long trip had brought near-instantaneous relief to his aching body, but he knew of no tincture nor poultice that could remedy the mental whiplash seeing his old friends had given him. Wanting to catch up, but unsure of where to begin; enjoying the familiar energy his peers always radiated, but fearful of the impression his disappearance may have left on his friends, Nicholae was afflicted with a paralysis far beyond the scope of his folk medicine. However, a cure promptly presented itself much sooner than he had anticipated.

Ylang ylang... inhaled: treats depression, eases anxiety; lavender... inhaled: calms nerves, relieves exhaustion.

He was far from olfactorily gifted, moreso when compared to the company he kept in Hope's Peak, but this was a scent carefully concocted, born of ingredients of which he knew he was intimately familiar yet evoked the image of gardens aflourish with species that may as well be foreign to him complete with the excitement of discovering them anew. It evoked the memory of long days working side-by-side in silent companionship; of empty classrooms alive with the laughter of gardeners and a janitor and the smell of tea; of warm afternoons spent walking through greenhouses listing qualities of plants back-and-forth in lighthearted banter. His eyes opened.

Surely enough, Veronica had made her entrance. She made her way to the side of Xun, a close friend of hers as Nicholae recalled. Nerves calmed, he reassessed the rest of the room. Most of his cohort had arrived already. Jonathan was energetic as ever, goofing around with Himari and Thalia, much to the latter's dismay. Lucius has been making his rounds seeming to have something to say to everyone. To his embarrassment, he somehow managed to miss Hara, likely due to his tattooed companion commanding attention.

The groups split and reformed as more of their former classmates filled the terminal: Zarek and Nao, Wulfgang and Himari, Gunther had joined Thalia and Hara after having been one of the last to arrive, even Julia seemed to have company with Julius attempting to strike up a conversation. Good luck with that, Julius. Off near the edges of the room, he spotted Shizuka, looking as nervous as he had been. Knowing her, it must have been quite the decision to get her to attend the reunion. I should catch up with her later. So much has changed, but the tableau before him were practically his memories made manifest. With that, Nicholae resolved to make even more over the course of this trip. He tucked the wooden jar he'd been holding into his coat pocket. The jar's rough surface had left an impression on his palm, each chipped surface clearly visible upon it. Had he really been holding it that tightly? Maybe there is something to aromatherapy after all. Once more, he closed his eyes and took in the scents surrounding him.

"Boo."

Nicholae opened his eyes again and was greeted by a familiar face. A bright smile akin to a bleeding heart's bloom and framed by her signature twin braids completed the look. Kai twirled and plopped into the seat beside him. Nicholae couldn't help but match her smile as she continued.

"It's nice to see you again. How was your trip? Did you have a long flight? Tatsuya's and mine was.... certainly an experience. Haha, I wouldn't be surprised if he wrote off airports for the rest of his life once we get back home~!"

To his surprise, he felt his shoulders relax further as the tension he already thought cured was sapped from his body completely. Kai's casual mannerisms had found him the words that he was struggling to say just minutes earlier, and he quickly found his place in the conversation as if the years in the dark didn't cause their rapport to wilt in the slightest. "Kai! It's great to see you too. I thought my trip here would be among the rougher ones, but by the sound of it, I might have gotten off lightly. My body's been screaming at me all day from the strain of walking a good leg of the journey, but it was not a long one by any means considering I had come from... home." He falters for a moment as he accidentally brushes the edge of a question that, while thankfully unvoiced, hung in the air and threatened to sunder the lighthearted atmosphere the moment it dropped.

The Former Ultimate Apothecary looks away from the smaller woman sat beside her, unable to meet her gaze for the first time since she'd approached him. Instead, he focuses on the area she had come from and the barechested man who Lucius had chosen as his next victim.

"Tatsuya certainly seems to have had better days. He seems... worn out to put things lightly. Hm... A moment." Nicholae begins to rifle through his satchel, pulling out a pair of wooden boxes as well as a pestle and mortar. Passing his collection of ingredients through customs had been a tedious process to say the least. There was always something he had failed to realize he needed to declare, and lacking proper luggage, the solvents he was able to take on the trip were limited to smaller doses. At the very least, what had remained, limited as it may be, would suffice. He released a clasp of one of the boxes. It opened with a click and the chimes of several glass vials jostling against each other. Each was filled with fluids of a whole variety of tints. Carefully plucking one from the top sporting a clear liquid, he closed the box and proceeded to open the other.

This box had been packed to the brim with brown packets, bound with care and each sporting a label stating its contents. By contrast, the flurry of smells that escaped the box was a chaotic mess. Spices, dried herbs, and other ingredients of more dubious origins' aromas each fought for dominance but coalesced into a fragrance that could easily be summed up in one word: medicinal. His hands set to work, following a method he had done innumerable times over.

White willow...

Nicholae's hands pause briefly as he steals a glance to the florist beside him. He continues aloud for her sake.

"White willow bark... ground fine: soothes aches and pains; Ethanol... solvent: acts as a vehicle and extracts other ingredients' chemicals..." Each ingredient is added to the mortar as he goes over their properties. A bundle unwrapped, its contents ground; a vial uncorked, its contents added to the mixture. Nicholae picked out another bundle following another scent in the air. "Lavender... ground: eases headaches, relieves exhaustion. Ground to a paste to be applied topically over affected areas."

The process completed, he scrapes the paste onto the backside of one of the papers that once held a plant and ties it up with twine. Handing it to Kai, he continues, "This should give him some comfort if he wants it. Looks like the trip's been a bit harsh, but this should pick him up in a jiffy. Anyways, with that sorted, what have you been up to since we last spoke? I find myself missing seeing the beautiful specimens you always managed to grow."

Back into that familiar rhythm. A question avoided and composure winning through thanks to his floral friend.

Interactions: @Peacey

[Julia Keyes || SHSL Pharmacologist; Location: Terminal TX Waiting Area, Somewhere in Central Europe]

Great, it was going to be one of those conversations, wasn't it?

"Right..." Julia's expression didn't waver as she silently listened to the deacon. Not because she particularly cared about what he had to say, but rather because she had no other choice in the matter. The only thing she could do was hope that she'd find a way to put an end to this pointless conversation sooner rather than later.

"I was curious simply how your flight was!" Julia restrained herself from rolling her eyes. Did he seriously expect her to believe that? There were plenty of other people in the waiting area, some of whom might even be his actual friends. So why was he so focused on Julia, a complete stranger, of all people?

At that moment, her train of thought was suddenly interrupted by an almost-inhuman shriek from the other side of the waiting area; after seeing that it was just Nao Muramaki nervously clutching onto Shizuka's face over some sort of argument, Julia quickly lost interest and returned her attention to the conversation at hand. 'Have I mentioned that this trip just keeps getting better and better?'

After the brief interruption, Julius continued: "It's nice to converse with your previous classmates, Mm? After all, I don't recall you having all too many friends at Hope's Peak." Julia glanced indifferently around the terminal, specifically focusing her attention on a certain obnoxious redhead and the shrieking stunt double from earlier, before looking back at the deacon. '...Yes, it truly is a mystery why that is, isn't it?'

"It would be a fantastic opportunity for you to... Grow your personal connections! You can never have to many. Or even allow you to open yourself up a bit." At this point Julia couldn't help but let out a soft sigh. Did he come here to talk, or was that just an excuse to give her a sermon on how she should live her life?

Either way, what the deacon failed to realize that there was such a thing as having too many connections: first, she would have to spend her valuable time maintaining them, which was time she could've spent on her clinical research instead. Second, if a contact doesn't offer anything of value, then said contact is utterly worthless, and having more connections would only exacerbate the problem even further. And finally, it's simply much easier to manage a smaller circle of trusted business associates than a larger one comprised of people whose only wish is to waste your time.

All in all, the deacon's advice was nothing short of naive, if not utterly daft, and the "opening up" bit only reinforced said notion.

Furthermore, Julia also didn't fail to notice how the man's smile became less confident as the conversation dragged on, now resembling more of a forced smirk than a genuine display of happiness. This, coupled with the rather subtle passive-aggressive insinuations about Julia's (non-existent) social life made it pretty clear that he didn't enjoy talking with her. 'I'm glad to see the feeling is mutual.'

However, it did raise the question of why was he so insistent on talking with her to begin with. It was clear he didn't have any business with her, so what's the point of this whole charade? Was he simply too dense to take a hint and leave, or did he have some ulterior motive in mind?

Suspicious, Julia decided to keep her opinions to herself and play it safe for now (or, well, as "safe" as she was willing to go, that is).

"...I'll take what you said into consideration. And my flight was fine, although I fail to see the purpose of your question. Would you mind getting straight to the point?"
Mentions: @meimoku
Interactions: @Huneypie

Last edited:
As more people arrived to the terminal, conversations piled up and the sounds in the area began to crowd the room. Sometimes, she'd consider the loud chattering of her classmates to be irritating - it prevented her from focusing on something, she wanted to be left alone, all sorts of reasons. But it was surprisingly comforting, now that she's here with people she's known. Given what she's been doing the past few years, the company was something she definitely needed.

The PI looks at Lucius, thinking about the nickname he's given her. "Hunting Hound". Well, it would probably kill her to admit that she actually likes it, much less consider it. But in she, in fact, did think it was pretty neat. Could have probably had some more finesse, but she didn't mind having to hear it. She smiles to herself - both out of her own displeasure and perhaps some amusement. Maybe she can tolerate something that he says for once. "Yo Lucius! Go eat shit!"

Certainly not an appropriate response, but did she care?

You'd be a fool to think she did.

As the times pass by, Himari snickers a bit when Hara pulls out a book. Ah, she has no room to argue with him - it's not like she reads anything good personally, all she does it snoop around her house and find something that needs reading. A bit sad honestly, she was sure she read a lot more back during highschool.

Nonetheless, it didn't mean Hara was free of being teased.

"Same shit taste as always, my friend. Expected nothing less of you, but I didn't strike you to... well..." The young woman exhales. "You never seemed like the type to read things with convoluted titles, buddy. But you do you, unless it's Twighlight."

DId Himari have something against the series? Perhaps she did, perhaps she didn't,

Either way, this disdain for a specific romantic-fantasy was not enough to distract her eyes for a new sight in the room. Gunther Ziegler, Consturction Manager and a good friend of hers. Kept Himari company while she probably rambled away during the nights that they'd drink out. To say the least, she was glad to see him - and a little bit sheepish. She'll have to ask him to repair her bird's birdhouse...

"Gunther, my guy! Thought you were gonna be late, but you're on time for once!" She says, showing enthusiasm for once. "What's up? Is Steve doing well? Ah, I was planning to give you these cat treats I bought the other day, left it at home unfortunately. Remind me to give it to you when we got out for drinks again, yeah? Oh, but I might be drunk already when you arrive..."

"Nah, I'm joking. Slow down with your drinks though, yeah? I could never catch up with you!" The PI goes to Gunther and playfully smacks his arm. It's true though, just how many drinks can this guy handle?

For a moment, Himari glances over at Nao. A Stunt Double, she's always respected her work, but she's wondered what she's been doing in her life. At least she seems to be doing well... There were some matters that were left to still be talked over. The PI thinks to herself - has she really been doing well at all? Should she ask?

She considers going over to her, but decides against it. These things can be discussed another time.

Lastly - Himari turns to Thalia. Oh, she didn't realize just how much she'd be talking to the actress, all about Macbeth and all the curses and stuff. But it was entertaining for sure, she now has a conversation starter for whenever she went to theaters.

"Eh, don't mind Jonathan. The guy's got a lot going for him, why stop him now if it's all harmless fun?" The PI simply smiles at Thalia. But really, it wasn't like anyone was actually going to get hurt, right?

Unless it was someone specifically, she'd definitely stop any sort of ongoing violence. Definitely. Maybe. Who knows.

"But uh - someone might actually bite his ass if he keeps up with that attitude. But who am I to turn down free entertainment?"

Yep. For sure.

"Seriously didn't strike ya to be a superstitious type, you know? But let everyone believe what they want to believe. Who knows, Shakespeare's vengeful soul might be on its way to curse me!" Himari snickers a bit to herself. Maybe he is on his way to curse her, but once again, she most certainly didn't care. "As for my... 'performances'..."

Himari ponders for a moment, wondering how much or rather, how little of the details she should spare. It wasn't like it was much different from what she did back then anyway - just more professionally, she supposed. What was there to share, either way?

"Well, I guess you can say that. Nothing too interesting these days, but you could say that I've been working hard." Himari winks and smiles at Thalia. "Who knows, maybe some public figure might resign today because of me... no one knows~"

-

Interacted:
@Drama Fraud @Merchedesi @Aravhorn @Neobullseye
Mentioned: @meimoku

Last edited:
Eiji Hashimoto

A roar of laughter fell free from Eiji's lips as this bright grin spread even further if that were even possible. The concern he had held from Hara's personal avoidance to this vacation now washed away in a mere instant~ With the half-hug returned and a quip from both Jonathan and Lucius coming his way, the tattoo artist felt nothing short of jovial. Craning his head back a bit he couldn't let the redhead's words simply go without at least some form of verbal retribution. "Oi! Fuck off ya!?" Eiji's playful grin displayed how he truly felt in this moment. "What's this fucking hypocrisy ya can fuck with my name but I can't with yas dickhead? Oi, that's some shitty ass double standards if I've seen them, Lucy!" Another fit of laughter ripped out of him flashing a smirk at Lucius.

For a moment his single eye fell onto Tatsuya, though he didn't speak to the man as it was pretty fucking clear he wanted to be left alone. Which, given the crowd that Tatsuya avoided was….well it was basically the one he was sadly being pulled slightly into- Eiji wasn't even slightly surprised by the discontent that was expressed not simply on his face but his entire body language. If Lucius had any form of boundaries, respect, or even basic care for others' comfort, he would leave the guy alone…………………. So ya, Tatsuya was probably going to get harassed till something of interest captured the writer's attention. Assuming, of course, all those years of control and self-regulation doesn't snap and rather than a vacation trip to a royal manor, Lucius gets to have a first-class trip to a European hospital. But, the dumbass did live in America so visiting a European hospital might honestly be quite the sight for the man. Maybe it was only upsides no matter which way the dangerous interaction went~ 'Didn't he get the lights fucking beaten out of him at least a few times back in the day? Ya figure the asshat would've learned--- Maybe got memory loss from those hits huh? Doubt he's ever gone to any kind of doctor' Ah well, with luck Lucius will survive long enough to board the plane, but Eiji wasn't holding his breath on that.

Rather than waste another brain cell caring about Lucius' survivability, Eiji shifted gears. Turning his gaze so his only working eye was once more focused on Jonathan. While it was admittedly comfortable to lean on the dude, he didn't want to overstay his welcome in the comedian's personal space. With a pat on the shoulder, he pulled off from the half hug and instead stood to the side of the guy. His grin was unchanging as he spoke, responding to the other having yet to forget what was said. "Oi? Ya telling me some people have no humor?" A cocked brow and a mild look of 'surprise' "Hahaha! I've had clients that can't take a fucking joke to save their lives, tried to make a light-hearted jab and they start bitching at me like I said some rude shit? Luckily they paid well for me to not give a flying shit! Hahahah! They can bitch all they want but usually, when they realize who's behind the needle they clam right the fuck up~"

"...Brickhead-?" Eji's bright smile faltered slightly…..uh-----

Well, time to check another person off the list of people Eiji didn't remember. Granted a nickname was used instead of the person's actual name. Which made it a tad harder for him to place who exactly was being spoken about. "Uh-" Who the fuck was-..... Wait, now that he thought about it. There was one person in their class that would match that description perfectly, assuming Jonathan didn't mean it in a way of an insult to a classmate he had a distaste for. Alas, even though he could vaguely attach a face to this, he could not recall the guy's name at all- Looking away from Jonathan he took a count of the number of people here. It had grown a bit since he started his conversation? If he recalled correctly? By this point almost everyone was here except fo- Speak of the spirits and they will deliver. "Ah, there he is, can't really fucking miss him if ya tried huh?" Gesturing to the walkway to get to this terminal Eiji casually pointed out to the giant of a man approaching the rest of this group. Spirits--- He…..He still couldn't remember the name even though he could easily attach a face to his memories. "Shit-" Ah, this was worse than he thought, he really should ask Diwa to tell him all the names again later-

"Since ya were the one worried about him~ I ain't going to stop ya from saying hello." Eiji casually chimed. "Oi….so that's your type huh? Damn can't blame ya~~"

With no more context than that Eiji didn't give Jonathan much of a say in the matters as he adjusted his coat and walked to a different area. His attention focused on a group he had yet to say hi to and figured now would be a good time to do so. Or...rather that was his intent------ Until he had taken notice of something that barely reached him through the sea of chatter.

"Like a glittering prism of light, after a rainy day. Wow. What an amazing mixture, Veronica."

Slowing his steps, his brow raised hearing this. It was curious hearing the tone change, the increase of steps, the excitement coming from a man that earlier held none. With his head turned slightly in Diwa's direction he casually observed out of the corner of his eye. Though what he did end up seeing did him no favors for his mood. Watching as Diwa reached the witch and wrapped his arms around her as if they were best buddies for ages. Caused his once pleasant mood to take a rather interesting shift. Granted it was nothing drastic that would catch a person's attention but it was a change. The bright grin that had made its home on his face now devolved into a solemn expression, one that soon transitioned into a small scowl, that was utterly disapproving with this hint of disgust.

'That was the witch's name? Fucking forgot, shit now I got to go through the effort of forgetting it again by the end of this-'

He didn't truly react in any negative way save for his body language getting a little tense. Hostile, wasn't the exact word to use, but it was inching closer to it- Yet he didn't take any true action against what he was seeing. When Diwa removed his arms from around the witch, Eiji shifted in his spot. Whichever group he had intended to greet was of no interest to him at this time. He instead found himself...well eavesdropping on the conversation- Which wasn't an activity he usually participated in, but a part of him couldn't help but be curious as to what they were talking about- Though, he made it a point to not loiter for too long, after all, he didn't want to be obvious in what he was doing. He stood there for a minute, less even before rolling his eye. Why would Diwa even ask about a fucking cat? Bastard can't stand animals of the fur variety…."Tsk."

Hopefully, she won't put some weird-ass curse on him,,,, He did touch her which would've been the perfect time to do it-

Eiji's thoughts of potential curses were rudely interrupted when a piercing shriek riffled through the air. His body tensed as he whipped around to find the source of such a sound- "It's too fucking early for this shit come on-" he muttered in annoyance under his breath, his mood turning foul now. Whether that was due to the scream or something else it is hard to say, but his brighter mood was certainly on the backburner for now. "Oi the fuck ya screaming about????" He called out casually once he found the source of the scream, the source of which made him rather...confused- Nao? She was talking to Shizuka, or rather whispering to her and her expression was a concerning one-

Should he……...check up on her? A heavy sigh left him and shook his head. No, she's a fucking adult-

'Damn, did my mood get shot that fucking fast…….? Jet lag is shitty as fuck.'

Finding himself rather tired out of the blue, he lost interest in trying to speak to the others. That can be done later, the trip was going to be a long one after all. Pinching the bridge of his nose and shaking his head. Shooting one more glare at the witch from earlier, his eye did land on Diwa for a moment before he tore his gaze away. Rubbing the back of his neck as if to get a pain that had suddenly found its way there, he strolled back over to where Diwa's and his luggage were laid about. Finding a seat by it he plopped down into it, one leg casually hanging over an armrest as he took a half lying/sitting position. He was fine and full of energy only a few minutes ago? Yet… With another pinch to the bridge of his nose, he slumped a bit further.
….. How much fucking longer till boarding?

Interacted | @Drama Fraud @Neobullseye
Mentioned | @Vitreus @Merchedesi @Aravhorn @meimoku

Kai Suzuki

Kai didn't make any attempt to interrupt his thoughts or interject her own when his eyes tore away. Rather, she chose to simply relax in her seat, her feet softly swinging back and forth in a rhythm as she watched the apothecary with a curious look but not an invasive one. A few seconds went by and as she was about to speak to break the silence and ask if the other was alright. Before her words could form, however, Nicholae focused on the subject of the Former Ultimate Street Fighter. Confirming what she had assumed about Tatsuya not being in the best condition- She gave a nod of agreement. She had also taken notice of Nicholae's choice to focus on this subject. Instead of giving her any kind of explanation as to why he struggled to look at her for a moment. Some may get annoyed at this, Kai on the other hand only held a warm smile. She couldn't restrain the light laugh that left her as the man instantly poured over his bag and began retrieving all sorts of items.

'Some things never change ^^'

Resting her chin in the palm of her hand, she didn't take her eyes off the other's work as she watched intently. It was almost magical how this man took such simple flora and transformed it into something medicinal that even a child could use without issue. Her eyes would shift from the mortar to the ingredients and then back again. As he spoke she let out a low hum from time to time a small indication that she was listening to every word as he listed their properties. Granted, some of this stuff she was already aware of (due to having heard him speak it before and also from her own personal interest in this craft), yet she didn't find the repetition annoying.

Refreshing would be a far better word for it.

Every action he took was precise, there was no second-guessing, no concern if he was doing the wrong combination of herbs. Nicholae picked every item with purpose and ground them into the fine paste he wanted them to be in with a natural speed that was practically hypnotizing. The chaotic smell coming from his bag only made this entire 'show' all the more inviting to the florist as she adored it. It wasn't overwhelming but a scent she at one point had been familiar with, granted there were a few new additions but it doesn't change the memories she has attached to it~

Holding her hands out as he held out the paste she gladly accepted. "I'll ask him if he wants it when I go back. Thank you, I'm sure he'll appreciate it, and if not I will nag him a little bit till he does~" Making sure the bag was secure she slipped the paste into her pocket gently to ensure she didn't spill any. Wouldn't want to waste the man's hard work now, would she?

Then, he asked her a question that made a part of her want to instantly shoot it right back at him. What had he been up to since the last time they spoke? It was tempting without a single doubt, yet she had already resolved to not bother him about it for the time being. It would be a rather pathetic resolution if she broke it this early into their conversation now, wouldn't it? Even if the question was at the tip of her tongue and the forefront of her mind-

"Hm… Well…" She started as she tapped her finger on her chin, a casual expression as she recalled memories of times after he had vanished. Trying to remember what he would know and what he wouldn't. It would take her but a minute before she snapped her finger and smiled her classic warmth. "Ah! I know! My garden that I showed you pictures of before?? It's grown to such a size it's almost a botanical forest! The prime minister himself visited my gardens on more than one occasion~ I've won several rewards and a great deal of recognition after I managed to bring a Ghost Orchid from the states and cultivate it in my garden. That was one of my hardest flowers yet, being allowed to bring it over was a task by itself. Giving it the right conditions to thrive?" Kai let out a light sigh as she sunk back into her chair, though her bright flush and pride of her achievement didn't vanish. "It's such a beautiful sight, pictures will never be able to do it justice~ I wanted to bring one with me, but even I couldn't convince customs to let me bring it. I told them I wouldn't do anything to endanger the natural wildlife here, but…."

A defeated sigh as it was clear she hadn't been successful in her attempts. Though she wasn't too broken up about this. It made sense, and it was honestly for the better that they denied her as that could've set a horrible precedent for others who cared far less about the natural beauty and far more about the value. "I never thought I would be able to cultivate my garden to this size! Started off as a small plot of land, but now it's an entire block in the section I live in. People sold me their property and let me expand, it wasn't cheap but it was worth every yen! It's not complete just yet but soon I'll have created a flora wonderland for everyone to come and enjoy~" Clasping her hands together a gentle giggle left as she spun around to face the other a bit more.

"After this trip, you should stop by, I could give you an honorary tour~! Could refill some of your stock and even get you some other medicinal herbs~ I created a section in my garden solely for herbs actually! I remembered some of the ones you used back in the day and tried doing a bit of my own research to expand on it. Would be nice to have a former ultimate of that particular field give me their thoughts on it~ Might be able to improve it even more~!" Her eyes were sparkling at this idea. "Ah, and if you come I'd be able to show you how much I have learned since we last talked. It's not much mind you but I think you'd be pretty proud~ Oh! And! I even made this section in the garden that is a bit on the hidden side. Perfect for reading and small private tea parties!" Not going to be private much longer with how she was going off with her excitement.

This joy of hers came to a sudden stop as she let out an "Eep!" When the shrieking from Nao came out of nowhere surprising her greatly. Swiveling a bit in her spot she rested a hand on her chest as she looked at the source with confusion. "That didn't sound like a scream of joy---" She whispered a bit frazzled by her own reaction, but it didn't push her off course too much. Doing a once over to make sure Nao wasn't hurt, or Shizuka for that matter she slowly turned away from them. While the noise was odd, it wasn't concerning enough to rush to their side.

Brushing a bit of her hair to the side she couldn't help but flush a slight bit realizing how silly she looked with her own little yelp. Softly coughing and trying to brush it away she returned to what she was talking about as if nothing had happened, though her embarrassed expression didn't simply poof away. "Ah, sorry haha now that I think about it I went on a bit long there? It's not everything I want to share either when I think about it. The garden and flower shop, a...well a lot has happened since I gave you your last order and I'm proud of the progress! It'd be nice if you could see in person how much has changed~ Photos will never be able to do it justice~"

There was a pause as words she was about to instinctively ask died on her lips. Should she return the question? It was proper manners but…

"Are you excited about this trip?" She changed subjects instead. Easier than attempting to jump through the hurdles of unasked questions that likely would provide more discomfort from the answers rather than pleasant conversation. "Other than the walking you had to do. Have you ever been to a manor or anything like that before??? Or is this the first time for you as well? I can't wait to see their royal gardens. I've been told that a royal garden is like entering into a new world. Sadly it is a bit early in the spring so they may not have a lot blooming right now but I still can't help but be intrigued by the layout and design of it all! Oh! A ballroom-- I want to see what kind of ballroom they have or if there will be any parties there. Haha if there is and we can dress up in those kinds of dresses! Imagine doing a ballroom dance in a manor like the Blackmores???? It sounds straight out of a fantasy book! Granted my partner won't be dressing up as a classic royal prince but I prefer his own unique spin on it~"

Gods she was ranting wasn't she? While she normally was a listener right now she had so much she wanted to talk about she could barely contain herself-

Interacted : @Variel
Mentioned : @Vitreus @meimoku

With alumni having time to reconnect, bicker or arrive at the conclusion that they were already completely done with this trip, it would be about thirty minutes past the time they arrived before the gates came to life. With a bit of a shutter, the door that would lead to the boarding ramp slid open, revealing the long hallway that would need to be taken to reach the private jet. Once it was fully opened, three flight attendants stepped out revealing themselves to the crowd. Two women and one man, each of them dressed to complete perfection. They wore a flight attendant uniform that one would see on just about any plane, the difference being that there was no company logo. Only the Blackmore Family Crest and the colors associated with the Blackmore name- red, white and black.

Two of these flight attendants stood by the gate, while one of the women split off and made her way to the desk. With a flick of a switch, the woman gently tapped on the microphone as she cleared her throat.

"Your flight will begin shortly. We ask that you have your invitations ready for boarding. We can not allow anyone onto the plane without their invitation."

A few seconds passed before the woman repeated herself once more.

"Your flight will begin shortly. We ask that you have your invitations ready for boarding. We can not allow anyone onto the plane without their invitation."

After that was stated the woman would continue. "If you have any questions about your trip, please come to the front desk and I will do my best to assist you. We hope your trip so far has been wonderful as we arrive at the final leg."

@Peacey @Vitreus @Aravhorn @Variel @Neobullseye @Drama Fraud @meimoku @MikaStarrydust @Huneypie @tis author @slayersinbad @aurelia_rain @Merchedesi

Last edited:
Rather than waste another brain cell caring about Lucius' survivability, Eiji shifted gears. Turning his gaze so his only working eye was once more focused on Jonathan. While it was admittedly comfortable to lean on the dude, he didn't want to overstay his welcome in the comedian's personal space. With a pat on the shoulder, he pulled off from the half hug and instead stood to the side of the guy. His grin was unchanging as he spoke, responding to the other having yet to forget what was said. "Oi? Ya telling me some people have no humor?" A cocked brow and a mild look of 'surprise' "Hahaha! I've had clients that can't take a fucking joke to save their lives, tried to make a light-hearted jab and they start bitching at me like I said some rude shit? Luckily they paid well for me to not give a flying shit! Hahahah! They can bitch all they want but usually, when they realize who's behind the needle they clam right the fuck up~"

That little comment right there? That was one of the reasons Eiji and Jonathan were such good friends, at least as far as the latter was considered. It might have just been a throwaway comment from the tattoo artist's side, but it rang perfectly true in the comedian's ears.
"I know, right! Seriously, some times people react like I just insulted their mother or something! Speaking of which, you know, it's weird. Insulting people's mothers is apparently bad. But for some reason, insulting the mothers of their love partners? Perfectly okay. Double standards, I tell you! In-laws are people too! ...Which. judging by how the internet acts, probably explains why they tend to always want to be right and constantly shit on everyone that doesn't do exactly what they want, but hey!"

He shook his head, stepping away from Eiji for a moment and looking over at the rest of the airport hall. This place was getting seriously crowded by now. And... Was that Brickhead entering the terminal? Sweet! So he did make it! That said though, Jonathan had to wonder... was he really so late, or did he merely got lost in a straight hallway the airport's network? Eh, he could find out in a bit, once he was done talking to Eiji. Which would be soon, but not quite yet!
"But yeah. While I can't quite compare our cases -- because, you know, I generally don't have any sharp instruments pointed straight at any sensitive areas," he said, making a jabbing motion at his own arm, then shifting to his chest and various other body parts. ...Wait. 'Generally?' "there's always the chance of that one whiny guy or gal going overly sensitive and start to complain about every little comment I make. Oh well! On the plus side of things, the more pissed they get, the easier it becomes to poke fun at them, right?" Of course, Jonathan wouldn't actually lower himself to bullying people, but this wasn't bullying as much as it was making a fool out of, well, fools. Foolish... fools? That sounded weird. Also, it gave him the odd wish to carry a whip around for some reason. Weird. Ahem! Back to the conversation!

"Since ya were the one worried about him~ I ain't going to stop ya from saying hello." Eiji casually chimed. "Oi….so that's your type huh? Damn can't blame ya~~"

...Sometimes people just made things too easy. Should he do this? Should he say it? Generally speaking, jokes about certain subjects could tick people off. But then again, Eiji was a good friend with decently thick skin; surely he could handle a jab or two. Also, more importantly, Jonathan didn't really care about things like that anyway. Yep, he was gonna do it, screw the consequences! Like, say, getting grabbed from behind by a slightly peeved tattoo artist. Which meant he should probably be getting out of grabbing range, huh?

"What can I say," Jonathan said, smirking at Eiji. "Sometimes you just want some power tools instead of a needle." And with that, he quickly bounced off, listening for any reaction from Inkji -- especially any footsteps in his general direction, which would mean he needed to run faster. Considering the fact that Eiji had already left in a different direction, this was incredibly unlikely, but eh. You never know, right?

Interacted: @Peacey

Julius Ault - SHSL Puzzler

"Haha..." Julius began with an awkward chuckle, averting his gaze anywhere close to the woman in front of her. He thought through it for a moment, making it utterly clear to his companion that he was, in fact, making this entire conversation up as he went, "It's small talk. Julia. I'm sure you've heard of it." The forced half-smile shifted into a grin. His tone was teasing, but his words displayed a separate, slight disdain for her immediate abolishment of the conversation. Not that there particularly was one to begin with, "So I suppose with my prior words I didn't have much of a point, but I generally just wish to catch up."

Glancing about the boarding room allowing his face to drop, there were several people he could've approached unlike Julia. Kai was always quite lovely, he vaguely recalled Lucius being quite... well, at the very least, fun, in class, just as his little comment had been just a bit ago. Fun, yes. Precisely why he completely ignored it. Nicholae-- Ah, that would probably result in a noticeably similar interaction, though with a bit more discussion at least. Maybe Nao, she was... Well, possessed a tongue, but she was at least lively. Ah, Himari would've been a great choice for small conversation... such as he clearly only had the capacity for as of now.

Granted, much of them were conversing already with others, reasonably, he didn't need to approach the loner of the group, that much was true...

He brought back his somewhat condescending, sweet smile, "I never really talked to many of you during our time at the academy due to my other studies, so it's going to be lovely to catch up with each and every one of you." Julius' eyes flicked somewhere momentarily, settling back onto Julia with no time wasted, "Why not start with you? Do I need a reason to ask how you might have been all these past years?"

"Of course, I could always change the subject to something more interesting than small talk. I went on a pilgriming trip recently, and saw some very interesting sites! Those trips always inspire an innate connection within myself, it's awe-inspiring, really--"

His attention was brought over to the gates, the chatter and worry towards this conversation previously occupying him. They had opened now, revealing a couple flight attendants, one of which had just spoken, repeating the phrase once more for those somehow utterly unfocused.

"Ah... seems that may have to wait." Stretching out his arms, Julius picked up his previously discarded bags, running his hand through the side pocket to retrieve the invitation, "Would you like to walk with me?"

What that an actual invitation? Quite questionable, but he asked it nonetheless.

Interaction: @Aravhorn

Thalia Melete (and also Jonathan Kirkwood)

Meanwhile in another corner of the terminal, a certain actress was still having a nice conversation with Himari and Hara (who Neo totally didn't forget about. Shush!), though the latter did wander off before she could say much of anything to him in particular. That said, he was quickly replaced by somone whose presence was quite frankly impossible to miss, albeit for not for the same reason as, say, Jonathan or Eiji: Gunther Ziegler, Ultimate Construction Manager.

"Gunther! How have you been!," Thalia exclaimed, getting up from her seat to greet the giant of a man. She had almost forgotten just how tall he was, easily the tallest person in their entire class, outranking even the teacher in terms of length. Of course, that length didn't come without some issues every now and then. For example, she remembered the first time she had invited him to watch one of her shows. She orignally had wanted to give him front row seats, just as she always did for her friends... except that his absurd length would have made him block the view of everyone behind him, forcing them to settle for a seat in the back or to the sides instead. As amusing as it was while looking back on it, it felt so embarrasing when it actually happened. "It is so nice to see you again. Same with everyone else here, truly. I didn't think so many people would show up." True, this was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, but all the same, people can only move their schedule around so much. "Say, what projects have kept you busy these last few years?"

Meanwhile, Himari also had responded to her previous queries, which in turn required a fw responses from her side again as well, which through the power of plot convenience happened at whatever time makes the most sense regardless of which order these things are written in. "Pffft! No, no, it is not Shakespeare himself who would be out for wrath," the actress said, laughing at Himari's joke. "And speaking of wrath. I don't think any physical repercussiong would cure Jonathan. He seems like the guy to take a punch to the face, then get back up still grinning or something. ...Though I am not against free entertainment either," she added with a grin.

As for the other half of the conversation, that was something that Thalia was very much interested in. There were few things that made for a better plot than the intrigues and mysteries of the highest echelon. ...Well, at least if one stripped off the hours upon hours of back-and-forth talking that consisted of nothing else but repeating their own standpoints, because nobody liked to listen to that part. "Regardless of that though, I'd love to hear some more about this politician! Tell me all about it! Who knows, maybe I can make an interesting story about it, about the brave Hima-.... No, names should be changed, for obvious reasons. Ahem. The brave Holly Winters, who singlehandedly took down the corrupt government in her relentless quest for the truth, exposing their lies for all to see, and-"

"Promptly caused the collapse of the country and created a civil war," Jonathan once again entered the conversation, though at least this time he was more focused on Gunther than on teasing Himari and Thalia, much to the latter's relief. "Hey, brickman! What's up! Well, other than the plane in not all that long, I mean. Speaking of, you did remember to bring your invitation, right? You're a bit too big to smuggle into the cargo room. Though I can't say I'm not interested in trying..."

Interacted: @tis author @Aravhorn