All day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
I like Fantasy, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Yaoi, Yuri, and Romance. Please do not be shy in bringing up another genre. I just might be interested in it ^^

I can do incest and Mpreg as well
Hello! I'm here to see if anyone would be interested in a Danganronpa RP that is more story heavy than a murder mystery game. What I mean by this is that we will be planning everything ahead of time together, with everyone making more than one character. We'd all make one character who we want to survive, and the other characters you make will most likely be murderers or victims depending on what we decide. While I understand that the fun of Danganronpa is the "murder mystery" part, I think for the sake of the RP's longevity and avoiding potential arguments that we work together to build the story and plan the trials/murders ahead of time while having the characters try figuring it out. I don't think it'd be fair to randomly select someone's character to die and force them to go along with it.

The story will take place in a juvenile detention center/academy, with the Ultimates being thrown into another killing game. As the characters gradually uncover more information about the academy they're in and build relationships, they'll be given motives to commit murder.

The group and I will be able to figure out what more happens as time goes one, but this is the basic gist of the idea.

If you are unfamiliar with the anime or the games, that's fine! I'll be happy to explain the basic plot, since this story will be its own thing and hardly mention canon.