DanganRonpa Group Roleplay Recruitment

C

cassimere_

Original poster
original.gif

Upupupu~! Are you ready to play again?

Super DanganRonpa XV, the newest edition of the nation's favorite killing game, is almost ready to launch!
What do we need? Participants, of course! What good is a killing game without any killing!?

But how exactly is this going to work?

SDRXV is planned to be a discord-based group roleplay community of sorts. There will be a main storyline with murders, trials, and executions.
Though there will not be constant, ongoing roleplay, you are encouraged to make friends with the other members
and break off into 1x1's on the side, and there will occasionally be group events in the discord channel itself.

We will work on a weekly schedule that will be decided once all the members have been selected.

For example;
Wednesday: Body Discovery 10 AM
Friday: Trial / Execution 7 PM

Due to this, we are looking for members who are willing to commit to a weekly or bi-weekly schedule.
We understand that things happen, and someone may miss a trial every now and then.
But if it becomes a regular thing, or you simply go missing altogether, we will use your character as a default for the next murder.

giphy.gif

If this is something you have questions about, please shoot me a message on here!
I will happily answer any questions.

If you are interested, please follow these links!

PLAYER PROFILES | APPLY

Would love to be part of this if enough people get on board! Sent the link to someone else who should take the bait and will think of a charrie idea before I apply.

But while this may sound silly...what is a Sprite?

I'm intrigued!