M

MetaGiga

Original poster
We at the new secondary location of Hope's Peak High School strive for the same morals as the original Hope's Peak; to promote hope and allow it to blossom. To do so, we make an effort to gather the most exceptional children that have reached high school age and help them grow into true beacons of hope for the near future.

You are one of the lucky f€w that have be€n a<c#£#ed in<* %¥# #### ###%#% %##% ####010001010111100001110000 011001010111001001101001011001010110111001100011011001010010000001111001011011110111010101110010

We at the new secondary location of Hope's Peak High School strive to preserve hope and contain it for the purpose of protection. Our morals are the same as the original Hope's Peak; promote hope and allow it to blossom. To do so, we make an effort to gather the most exceptional children that have reached high school age and help them grow into true beacons of hope for the near future.

You are one of the lucky few that have been accepted to be preserved as symbols of hope. As such, you shall spend your days under the protection of the academy. After all, hope must be preserved. At all costs.

~~~

Hey all! Welcome to the signup! I'm really excited for this. Now, here's a few things about this (over ambitious) RP:

1. The mastermind will be decided using a number generator depending on the order of signups. The mastermind is free from being murdered or being a murderer, but the one who is chosen CANNOT tell anyone else that they're the mastermind.

2. Victims and murderers will also be drawn from the number generator. They have the same conditions regarding the mastermind when it comes to not telling. I will, however, tell who killed who privately and let them cooperate with setting up an interesting crime scene!

3. If your character is killed, then you can have the option of playing as a Monokub! If you do, you'll be free to mess around with the others and help me out with a few things. You'll be informed on who the mastermind is as well. When making a Monokub, the imagination's the limit! You can make it as wacky as you want! But, you don't have to. If you want to leave after your character gets killed, that's understandable!

Now for the form!

Name:
Talent:
Appearance:
Past:
Strengths:
Flaws:
Extra:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Vitreus