Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Daz

Hey there, my name's Darel, you can call me Daz though. I'm a 17 year old student with a love of video games and psychology. I've been rolelplaying on and off for a few years now, and am very eager to get engaged with roleplay again now that I've sorted out my life. As you can probably tell from the title, I'm looking for other Danganronpa fans to do 1x1 Danganronpa roleplays with me- this is the only type of 1x1 roleplay I am currently interested in, although this may change in the future. I hope that I can get to know you better if you decide to do a 1x1 with me!

~

I will list the plots I am interested in doing further below, but do feel free to ask me about any other Danganronpa plots you are interested in doing. As long as Yasuhiro Hagakure isn't a protagonist in your plot, I will gladly consider it. Plots set in either the canon universe or an alternate universe are both fine, as long as the alternate universe still uses canon Danganronpa characters. Original characters will be considered for the canon universe, but I'm a lot less interested in them. I am up to date with both main games and the anime, so I can (and am happy to) roleplay with you whatever point of the series you are at.

I'm happy to do a romance for pretty much every character pairing, although I have a preference for MxM pairings. I am not interested in a sexual plots. If after a lot of romantic development a sex scene feels appropriate then I may do one, but don't ask me to do an 1x1 with the expectation of sexual developments. I would like to point out that while I am currently 17 my birthday is in 3 months time- I am aware of the age rules and do not want to break them, so I want to make sure any potential partners knows that my 'star' status will be changing relatively soon.

I am flexible with posting speed and posting detail: in fact, you can tell me what you'd prefer, and I'll try to go along with that. I don't expect particularly great levels of posting adeptness- as long as I can understand your posts and they follow basic grammar rules then I'll be content. While I prefer using Iwaku to do roleplays I can consider using other platforms you may want to use. As you can see, I have a very open attitude, and am willing to change things to make a roleplay work. The main thing I ask for is that you are willing to discuss and adapt too, which I'm sure you can do.

~

So, onto what plots I am interested in! I am super duper craving from Naegi Makoto x Byakuya Togami romance right now. I want to see Naegi warm Byakuya's heart. I'd prefer to do this in an AU where there is no Junko or despair, so they'd be falling in love while going about their normal student lives at Hope's Peak Academy. I want their feelings for one another to be hidden from the rest of their class to begin with, so that we can explore how various characters react when they find out about Naegi and Byakuya's romance (I'm looking at you, Toko).

Pretty much anything with Chihiro Fujisaki in would be great. Chihiro is the most adorable lil cinnamon bun roll, and I want to indulge in their cuteness some more! I think this would be best suited for an AU, since otherwise the despair of the canon universe would interfere with admiring their cuteness.

[DR 2+3 SPOILERS] I would like to explore the daily student life of some of the DR2 cast before they turn to despair, as is done in the despair arc of the DR3 anime. I don't especially mind which two, but I do have a particular fondness for certain characters, like Twogami. We could eventually look at how they are turned to despair if you wish, or we could change the canon plot and see how the characters use their relationship to resist despair.

[DR1 END REVEAL SPOILERS] I think doing a sort of AU where Junko Enoshima is converted to hope could be interesting. I don't mind which character(s) convert her, although obviously some make more sense than others (like Naegi or Nagito). I don't mind how far in her despair plan she is before she is converted, but if it is later on in her despair plan then it will need to be explained how she is converted so late.

~

Thank-you for taking the time to read this! PM me or reply below if you're interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.