Dangan Ronpa: The Despair-Inducing Game Brought to

Do you know anything about Dangan Ronpa

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost done with my CS.

Reactions: ☆ Mirai ☆
ugh this is probably a bit shit but here you go

• "Once you eliminate the factors that would interfere with your path, it is only then that you can hit your mark."

x5D4uTv.png

Full Name

Celine Ma

Nickname(s)

Chel

17 years old

Birthday

January 11, 1999

Female

Nationality

Chinese-American

Sexual Orientation

Bisexual

Zodiac Sign

Capricorn

SHSL

Archer
  • Virtues

Makes sure to never leave anything unfinished
    Hard-working
    Tranquil as a person
    Surprisingly wise and philosophical
    Oblivious to prejudice

Flaws

Not the best conversation partner
    Often too impassive
    Hard to read

Personality

Chel is a strange person that needs to be seen to fully understand. And even then, one has to wonder if even they can make an accurate diagnosis of her personality. She is avoidant and reticent, usually choosing not to say much or express herself openly, yet she realizes the value of things such as friendship and life to other people. She usually chooses to go off on her own, but will not refuse company from anyone she is alright with. She is intelligent, but hardly displays it, just like how she never shows off what she is truly thinking. Almost like a "going through the motions" person, she hardly reacts to most things in normal situations. But then again, where she's going, she's not going to be in a normal situation for very long.

She also seems to be a slight practitioner of Buddhism. She's pretty spiritual in that regard.

Practicing archery
    Sweets
    Any kind of rice
    Green tea
    Fresh air

Dislikes

People who talk too much
    The cold
    Arrogance
    Incompetence

Fears

Insects, notably cockroaches, spiders, bees, or anything resembling them.
  • Height

5'5

Weight

127 lbs.

Blood Type

AB

Clothing

Typically wears muneate over a white and blue clothes and a skirt, along with thigh highs and gloves.
  • Place of Birth

America

Full History

Born in America to Chinese immigrant parents, Chel lived a very disciplined life, pressured to do her very best in school no matter what, as her future was the most important thing, as she was told.

Her life, compared to that of a normal person, was never exactly easy, though she never complains. All the while she spent most of her time studying and practicing archery during her childhood, a skill that she took an immediate affinity towards upon discovering, her life was plagued by misfortune no matter how hard she tried to compensate for her bad luck with effort, including falling into poverty after the unfortunate death of his father in a traffic accident which also resulted in her mother taking up multiple jobs to make ends meet in his absence, as she was previously simply a housewife, Chel remained a humble person, finding peace in her studies, hobbies, and practices.

Though she grew up without very many close friends, even in the Archery Club that she joined, Chel was comfortable with her social situation. People may not have particularly loved her, but that also meant people didn't really dislike her either. She enjoyed being seen on the side, personally deeming things like social lives distractions at this point in her life when she had to try hard to grasp her future.

Eventually, her talent would catch the notice of Estorra Academy, and though the place and structure seemed to be much outside her comfort zone, Chel would take the choice to attend the academy, unable to resist the idea of being set for life.
  • Family

A lone mother, and a couple of somewhat distant aunts who happen to somehow own supermarket chains.

Friends

None back home.

Enemies

Ditto.
  • Face Claim

Kaga from Kantai Collection

Voice

Yoko Hikasa

Character Banner

image-jpeg.117852

Color of Dialogue

"Ah. I see. No matter."

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Navi
ugh this is probably a bit shit but here you go

• "Once you eliminate the factors that would interfere with your path, it is only then that you can hit your mark."

x5D4uTv.png

Full Name

Celine Ma

Nickname(s)

Chel

17 years old

Birthday

January 11, 1999

Female

Nationality

Chinese-American

Sexual Orientation

Bisexual

Zodiac Sign

Capricorn

SHSL

Archer
  • Virtues

Makes sure to never leave anything unfinished
    Hard-working
    Tranquil as a person
    Surprisingly wise and philosophical
    Oblivious to prejudice

Flaws

Not the best conversation partner
    Often too impassive
    Hard to read

Personality

Chel is a strange person that needs to be seen to fully understand. And even then, one has to wonder if even they can make an accurate diagnosis of her personality. She is avoidant and reticent, usually choosing not to say much or express herself openly, yet she realizes the value of things such as friendship and life to other people. She usually chooses to go off on her own, but will not refuse company from anyone she is alright with. She is intelligent, but hardly displays it, just like how she never shows off what she is truly thinking. Almost like a "going through the motions" person, she hardly reacts to most things in normal situations. But then again, where she's going, she's not going to be in a normal situation for very long.

She also seems to be a slight practitioner of Buddhism. She's pretty spiritual in that regard.

Practicing archery
    Sweets
    Any kind of rice
    Green tea
    Fresh air

Dislikes

People who talk too much
    The cold
    Arrogance
    Incompetence

Fears

Insects, notably cockroaches, spiders, bees, or anything resembling them.
  • Height

5'5

Weight

127 lbs.

Blood Type

AB

Clothing

Typically wears a muneate over a white and blue clothes and a skirt, along with thigh highs and gloves.
  • Place of Birth

America

Full History

Born in America to Chinese immigrant parents, Chel lived a very disciplined life, pressured to do her very best in school no matter what, as her future was the most important thing, as she was told.

Her life, compared to that of a normal person, was never exactly easy, though she never complains. All the while she spent most of her time studying and practicing archery during her childhood, a skill that she took an immediate affinity towards upon discovering, her life was plagued by misfortune no matter how hard she tried to compensate for her bad luck with effort, including falling into poverty after the unfortunate death of his father in a traffic accident which also resulted in her mother taking up multiple jobs to make ends meet in his absence, as she was previously simply a housewife, Chel remained a humble person, finding peace in her studies, hobbies, and practices.

Though she grew up without very many close friends, even in the Archery Club that she joined, Chel was comfortable with her social situation. People may not have particularly loved her, but that also meant people didn't really dislike her either. She enjoyed being seen on the side, personally deeming things like social lives distractions at this point in her life when she had to try hard to grasp her future.

Eventually, her talent would catch the notice of Estorra Academy, and though the place and structure seemed to be much outside her comfort zone, Chel would take the choice to attend the academy, unable to resist the idea of being set for life.
  • Family

A lone mother, and a couple of somewhat distant aunts who happen to somehow own supermarket chains.

Friends

None back home.

Enemies

Ditto.
  • Face Claim

Kaga from Kantai Collection

Voice

Yoko Hikasa

Character Banner

N/A

Color of Dialogue

"Ah. I see. No matter."
Excellent ^^.

I kinda want to make a girl who's great at anatomy, sewing and slicing but I feel like its similar to the doctor character. Now I have no idea what to do >_<

Edit: nevermind. Got another idea. She'll be a transporter or somthing xD​

Last edited:
I kinda want to make a girl who's great at anatomy, sewing and slicing but I feel like its similar to the doctor character. Now I have no idea what to do >_<​
A few suggestions (Mostly around the Sewing bit)-

Super High School Level DIY Maker

Super High School Level Fashion Designer

Super High School Lever Cosplayer (Who makes her own Cosplay)

Super High School Level Artist

I kinda want to make a girl who's great at anatomy, sewing and slicing but I feel like its similar to the doctor character. Now I have no idea what to do >_<

Edit: nevermind. Got another idea. She'll be a transporter or somthing xD​
Okay.

@☆ Mirai ☆ what do I do from here? :'D
Now you get to do the most exciting part of the process..

Wait! :D Isn't that so much fun?

No but in all seriousness you now wait for everyone else (myself included to make their CS). But we still need one person.

Now you get to do the most exciting part of the process..

Wait! :D Isn't that so much fun?

No but in all seriousness you now wait for everyone else (myself included to make their CS). But we still need one person.
OH! Okay! ^^; I thought I needed to change something to be accepted. Thanks!

A few suggestions (Mostly around the Sewing bit)-

Super High School Level DIY Maker

Super High School Level Fashion Designer

Super High School Lever Cosplayer (Who makes her own Cosplay)

Super High School Level Artist
@DANAsaur these sound cool, like she's good at anatomy and cutting things because she crafts/sews stuff
AND OHAI WE MEET AGAIN

Also, Mirai (I can't tag you for the life of me) thanks! Excited for the banner!

• Love
Reactions: DANAsaur
*whispers* Super High School Level Banana :Y

Reactions: Daz

"Everyday is a fashion show and the world is my runway"

General

Full Name:
Chantelle de Blois

Nickname(s):

Telle

Birthday:

4th of February

Female

Nationality:

French

Sexual Orientation:

Heterosexual

Zodiac Sign:

Aquarius

SHSL:

Fashion Designer

Personality

Virtues:
Focused
Hardworking
Manipulative
Resourceful

Flaws:

Childish
Aggressive
Sociopath
Spoiled brat
Seductive

Personality:

Chantelle demonstrates a very childish and cheerful behavior. She is always seen smiling, and acts, on the surface, very friendly with everyone, demonstrating excessive intimacy towards the people she likes. She is a free spirit and will do whatever she wants according to her whims.

Her often bubbly behavior and nonchalance towards the feelings of others often makes her sociopathic, and playfully enjoys violence to a sadistic degree. She likes attention and compliments which makes her a little bit egoistic.

She also likes to flirt and can be very seductive if she wants to. Her sweet and childish demeanor is perfect to lure guys and when she did lure a guy, she pounces on him! She shows this sexy and sultry seductress that no one could resist. But of course, she only does this to benefit herself. She does it for business or for her own pleasure.

When she finds herself injured or outmatched, she becomes more frantic and aggressive, dropping all manner of her cheerful demeanor. She is also known for holding heavy grudges and will do anything to get her revenge.

Fashion | Lace | Tea and Pastries | Gardens | Cute things

Dislikes:

Mess | Rules | Fashion Trends | Liars | Rudeness

Fears:

Being ignored | unable to make clothes forever | being rejected

Physical Appearance

Height:
5'3

Weight:

123 lbs

Blood Type:

A+

Clothing:

Chantelle likes to wear victorian or lolita clothes. Her usual look is composed of a black beret, gold chandelier earrings, a black lolita dress with red bows and keyboard pattern on the skirt and black shoes with matching socks. She also have a bunny plushie and a black lolita umbrella with her as an accessory.

Background

Place of Birth:
Versailles, France

Full History:

Being the only daughter of a wealthy and well known family, its inevitable for Chantelle to be the perfect daughter in the eyes of the public. She was a celebrity even before she was born. How could she not when her father is a multibillionaire, her mother a famous actress and her older brother a well known cosmetic surgeon?

She as forced into her life and she didn't have any choice. It was hard for Chantelle to be a celebrity in such a young age . She needs to work hard until she gets everything perfect. It was stressful. Having lessons all day about fencing, etiquette, dancing, music and all other lady like stuff. The only thing that could relieve her stress was sewing and designing clothes. This, is where her talent began.

She has a keen eye for detail and color thus making her great at fashion designing. She's highly creative and resourceful too. Once her parents saw this, she was quickly sent to design school (with her parents bribing the school just so she can study along with college students)

At age 15, she became a legit fashion designer. She started her own business and had her own Fashion line but as a year went by, she suddenly lost inspiration. She felt like no one really appreciate her clothes because they are too fashon forward or because she didn't follow fashion trends.

She was then highly surprised when she caught the attention of Estorra Academy. It was quite unexpected espeially since she lost a bit of inspiration. But she decided to attend the said academy anyway. Why not? Maybe it could help her find what she's looking for and inspire her to make clothes again.

Relationships

Family:
Celine De Blois | mother | actress
Francis De Blois | father | multibillionaire
Matthew de Blois | older brother | cosmetic surgeon

Miscellaneous

Face Claim
Mayu of Vocaloid

Voice:

still looking

Character Banner

pending

Dialogue color

"Au revoir"

Last edited:
Soooo I posted my CS but I have no idea how to make a banner. Also, if there is something you want me to change, please don't hesitate to say so and I'll work on it right away :)

((Thanks! *drops this like the sickest beats* Now who wants to fill out my application to be my best friends? >:3))
OH OH PICK ME PICK ME
If Hon-Hon-Croissant-Baguette-Eiffel Tower wouldn't mind being friends with a Trickster, that is. I mean, he does card tricks and she does real magic... He'd be pretty amazed.

Status
Not open for further replies.