Dangan Ronpa: The Despair-Inducing Game Brought to

Status
Not open for further replies.
image-jpeg.118230

"Like we're captives in some sort of purgatory. It worries me."

"As it should." He added, glancing around the gymnasium. It was all so very off, but a part of him said to get over with. What was the most likely possibility? A harmless prank? He hated those, but at the same point

"Anyway, Connor, I'll.... be back in a minute. Let me just say hello to someone and throw this away." He made a small grunt in acknowledgement as he continued to look around. He sat down. It seemed almost comical on how strange this was. And yet, nothing was being done about it. They all just accepted the silence. That it was just them fifteen, well...sixteen.

He glanced over to see Suyong talking to what he remembered as the Ultimate Indie Musician. He turned away, deep in thought.

"Get along with everyone"

".... Pardon me." He looked over to the man he had seen previously who was dressed in all black. Suspicious, to say the least. He didn't seem happy at all to be here. If Connor was to guess, with the way he was looking around. It looked like he was looking for a way out.

This concerned Connor, aside from the thing weird things he had already noticed. Surely the front door was a simple way out. Unless something had happened.

"Hmm." Connor rubbed his head. He was getting a minor headache from this. Was he stressed about this...he shouldn't be. It was just....something....

And then He looked up and saw it. The windows, all the windows were barred off with metal plates. "Wait...." He bit his lip. No, this was wrong. This was so very wrong. Connor turned around to exit the gymnasium. He had to get out of this at least this room. The School was shutting down-

'SLAM!' 'SLAM!'

Connor stopped. He watched as the ultimate musician tried to open it, to no avail. If both exits were locked, that meant that they were shut in. Trapped. A prison.

“What the heck is going on?!” Was the statement that he was sure most of the people here followed. He barely winced as the feedback went through the gymnasium. He turned towards the stand.

“Ah. Ah. Testing 1, 2, 3. Testing 1, 2, 3. Hellooooo? Can anyone here meeeee?” Ah, so this had someone behind this. Someone who sounded very annoying. “Ah! Good you can hear me. You know what they say, if one says something then everyone can hear you!” Connor ran his hand through his hair. This sounded unprofessional to say the least.

"Show yourself." He commented, right before the....bear jumped onto of the podium.

“‘Ello, Hi there, Kon'nichiwa, Hallo, Merhaba, Hola, Dia dhuit, Nǐ hǎo, Yeoboseyo, and Bonjour 95th Class of Estorra Academy! My name is Monokuma. And I am your school's Headmaster!” A dreadful sense of bewilderment went over Connor. This was sort of surreal. Quite low on the things he expected for this day to begin. But Connor couldn't shake a horrible feeling that was twirling within him.

“-I'm Monokuma. Your school's Headmaster! Nice to finally meet you all!” He gritted his teeth. His calm, even if downcast face stared at the talking teddy bear. "Monokuma..." He clicked his tongue. "And of what are you here to do? Aside from be our 'headmaster'"

He couldn't help but feel something bitter come up in his heart. It was building steadily.

He waved his hand in the air impassively, "More importantly-" He pointed to the doors and window. "Why have you locked us in?"

.:Location:. Gymnasium
.:Event:. Monkuma entrance.
.:Mood:. Suprised, Concerned, Irritated.
.:Interactions:. Monokuma, Suyong.
.:Mentioned:. Pretty much everyone,
.:Tagged: Everyone basically

ed4497e3226796b8e5fbabaf76fa8f10.png

While Aran sat and listened, among all the chatter he could hear a couple of loud banging noises coming from down the hall. Now what on earth could that be? It was the only thing that had gotten Aran to turn around and even start getting out of his chair; he was afraid someone was hurt. While he was thinking about that, another young man entered the gym, sweat on his forehead and blood on his knuckles. Aran bolted up at the sight, trying to remember if he'd seen a first aid office on his way to the gym--

But then, it happened.

The first oddity was the windows. As comforting as it was to have some of the sunlight cut off, making the gym seem a little less overbearingly large, he swore those iron plates weren't there before. How did they get there? When did they get there? But that wasn't even the strangest part. Next was the slamming. Loud, jarring banging noises that cut the conversation in the room dead silent. The double doors at the front of the cafeteria swung shut, and they weren't budging when one of the other students tried them. The third strange happening was the feedback that assaulted the ears of everyone in the gym, making Aran wince and crane his neck to try and identify the source of the sound.

He learned right away. The opening ceremony began.

The voice Aran heard was not the headmaster's. He had never heard the headmaster's voice, but it was too obvious that it couldn't be anything like what he and the others were hearing at that moment. But if he thought that was completely unexpected, what he saw was even more absurd. For what he saw wasn't even human. It was a bear. A talking monochromatic bear that claimed to be the academy's headmaster, a statement that was all too clearly a bold-faced lie. In fact, everything felt like a lie. Or a dream, but maybe that was being too optimistic, even by Aran's standards. Either way, there was no room for fear, anger, or any other powerful negative response in his mind -- he simply couldn't parse what was happening. It was all too outlandish.

Aran walked from his spot at the left side of the gym to the center aisle and up towards the thing that called itself Monokuma. "Hello," he said to the bear, a calm and polite smile on his face. "I don't believe we've met. My name is Aran Ekis, and I would also appreciate an explanation."

| Location: Estorra Academy - Gymnasium |
| Event: Entrance Ceremony |
| Mood: ????? |
| Interactions: Monokuma |
| Mentioned: Ardin, Naomi |
| Tagged: N/A |

image-jpeg.117254

The chatter within the room grew louder as people became more acquainted with another. Conversations between newly found peers flaring For the most part, Bon still had his face encased in his palms. Letting a little light into his dark sanctuary. His nerves still burning a bit from the whole situation. Maybe he should of introduced himself, to ease himself in, but now it was finally too late. He'd have to wait until after the ceremony to meet everyone else and introduce himself. The Introductions Bon had heard from his previous perch were now wandering the room conversing, Some were too quiet, and the rest just walked in silently and sat down like him. Looking back on it, he only counted 15 in the room before he sat down in the front row chair. Where was number 16? Deciding it wasn't important if number 16 was playing hooky, Bon lowered his right wrist to see the time. 7:30.​

"SLAM!"

The sudden noise was vibrating through Bon's head as he jumped out of the chair, sending the chair flying back into the next row and colliding with some others produce a small clash that was soon drowned out.
"SLAM!""SLAM!"
Bon was looking toward the area he heard the first piece of clamor, the front Gym door. The one he and all the other students had walked through to enter the room. "It's closed.." He murmured to himself.

Bon's eyes drifted toward the Gymnasium ceiling, as he noticed the newfound window decor. At some point, someone within the last five minutes had put on sheets of Iron over them. Bon's stomach and chest was already on fire from nerves, but it seemed to burn even hotter as the room felt like it was sinking in. Something was wrong. Everything from the bottom of his gut was telling him something was wrong.

His head swung toward the back doors of the Gym as he heard some rattling, the sudden noise, for what he noticed for the first time, lack of noise, grabbed his attention. The girl with the oversize purple hoodie was tugging on the door. It wouldn't budge. He didn't need her to say anything. He, among the rest of his peers, were locked in. His mind was slowly unwinding, noticing his surroundings once more. His head swiveled back and forth, looking from peer to peer. His face calm as he looked around, curious on how his fellow comrades in distress were doing. Though, despite his quick movements and calm demeanor, his nerves were burning up as something he knew all too well was kicking in, adrenaline. His blood started pumping, his heart thumping away within his chest. The silence in the room allowed Bon to almost feel the beats in his own head. His eyes started to focus inside again, only to be broken by the sound of a microphone's static filling the air. Cringing a bit from the loud disturbance.
"Ah. Ah. Testing 1, 2, 3. Testing 1, 2, 3. Hellooooo? Can anyone here meeeee?”
"I wished not..." Bon muttered to himself under his breath. His ears still ringing from the static.

“Ah! Good you can hear me. You know what they say, if one says something then everyone can hear you!"
Bon had never heard the saying in his life, but his focus came back as some noise in the room dragged him back to his senses. His blood and muscles aching to move, the adrenaline still pumping through his veins. His eyes darting back and forth, only to center them as he looked ahead. His eyebrows raising and senses dropping as a new sense of confusion took over.

“‘Ello, Hi there, Kon'nichiwa, Hallo, Merhaba, Hola, Dia dhuit, Nǐ hǎo, Yeoboseyo, and Bonjour 95th Class of Estorra Academy! My name is Monokuma. And I am your school's Headmaster!”

Right in front of him, at that current moment, stood a tiny black and white bear. It was talking. It even greeted him in his own native tongue among many languages. Probably all the languages the other students spoke at home as well. His sense of fight was now overtaken by confusion. Bon just stared at the thing. The thing called Monokuma apparently.

"Wait."

Looking back in his head, he swung his bag around and opened it. Shoveling through to the acceptance letter only to read it once more. Bon didn't know a whole lot about the staff or even much of the school, other then the rumors and promises of making it big in life. But he had to be sure his head wasn't messing with him when he remembered the name difference. The first letter was signed by Montgomery Tengan, not anyone with the name Monokuma. Bon nodded his head in confirmation as he looked back up at the "Headmaster."

"Where is Montgomery Tengan? What is your purpose, bear?" Bon's direct, harsh, and low toned voice boomed as he broke in with the other voices of the room. His mind jumping around as he could feel his environment changing once more. One he felt was changing for the worst.

.:Location:. Gym
.:Event:. The Opening Ceremony
.:Mood:. Confused and aching to move
.:Interactions:. Questioning Monokuma
.:Mentioned:. Naomi
.:Tagged:. None

image-jpeg.117852

Celine furrowed her brow at Ken, finding his words and general way of thinking to be quite foreign to her, the way he went on about things trivial to her like popularity or bragging rights. While it was true that back home, everyone who knew of her skill at the bow and arrow was greatly impressed, saying that her skill surpassed everyone else by a wide mile and all those other compliments, Celine never seemed to pay much mind to it. After all, she didn't partake in archery to impress anyone or find something to do for the sake of being good at it. She simply picked it up because she liked it. She wasn't exactly one to downplay her own ability, but she was rather the opposite of a braggart, and actually disliked it when her classmates would bring attention to her skill, as it disrupted her peaceful, quiet life.

A life that others like Ken seemed to describe as "boring."

"Yes, well... I suppose it would do me well to make friends here," Celine replied, remaining practically emotionally distant as ever, though to be honest, she just didn't know what to make of herself in this situation. Though it might have come off that she was disinterested, it was rare that she found herself in a conversation as deep as this, and yet, it was almost amusing in a depressing way, an amusement not lost to even her, that perhaps this kind of conversation, in contrast, might be considered rather shallow for someone as... gregarious as Ken. Or so he comes off, rather than how he describes himself.

"You're bored rather easily, aren't you?" She inquired, placing a gloved hand on her hip, "I've never thought of being friends with myself as boring. After all, I'm at peace with myself. As long as I accept myself for who I am, I will know no sadness. Of course, that is not to discourage companionship with others, but..." Celine began, before trailing off after the mention of "companionship," the word so commonly interpreted with an association that extended past a relationship between mere companions, "Well... Never mind. At this point, I will simply be rambling."

Still, when he would change the subject and bring up the topic of the time and the lack of people coming, she raised an eyebrow, wondering if he misread the info, or if she had neglected to read some of the finer print. Still, before she would get a chance to reply, something truly strange would happen. Something that offset the world that could be described as "boring" with a great flair for the dramatic. Something beary unexpected.

When this monochrome teddy bear who introduced itself as Monokuma, the Headmaster of the School, Celine tilted her head in confusion. Where was Headmaster Tengan? Was this all an elaborate joke regularly pulled by him? No... Wait, where did these iron plates come from? What... was their purpose? A stroke of fear, one that Celine didn't often feel, struck her as she instinctively stepped towards Ken, wanting to stick closer to him for whatever reason, though even she didn't realize it.

The Ultimate Archer was ready to pose her own questions, but it seemed that she was beaten to the punch by three other boys, all who had taken a somewhat different tone with the possibly sentient teddy bear (or maybe it was a robot?) creature. One was going for simple interrogation with a bitter approach, another was demanding and aggressive, and the other was... polite and well-mannered? Well, everyone was their own person after all. All that said, she would stick to the sidelines, watching to see the later events unfold.

.:Event:. Entrance Ceremony
.:Mood:. Pensive, embarrassed, confuseed
.:Interaction(s):. Talking to Ken, reacting to Monokuma
.:Mentioned:. Connor, Aran, and Bon (in thoughts)
.:Tagged:. @Dualnte

The gym windows were embedded with thick iron plates.

[BCOLOR=#3366ff]"Nonononono..."[/BCOLOR]

'SLAM!' 'SLAM!'

[BCOLOR=#3366ff]"Oh fuck."[/BCOLOR]

“Ah. Ah. Testing 1, 2, 3. Testing 1, 2, 3. Hellooooo? Can anyone here meeeee? Ah! Good you can hear me. You know what they say, if one says something then everyone can hear you! Right okay then-A-Hem! Let's try that again shall we? I'm Monokuma. Your school's Headmaster! Nice to finally meet you all!”

Ryder ignored the bear's little speech, rushing to the windows instead. Desperately he tugged at the iron plates, trying to pull them away with all of his strength. Of course this was to no avail, but that didn't mean Ryder stopped trying- he refused to give up and be stuck here. Again and again he clawed at the unforgiving iron. Again and again it didn't move. The windows no longer led to the freedom of outside world, that much was obvious. Perhaps a different tactic was needed...

Like attacking the doors instead! Ryder raced over to the doors, and threw his entire body at them. Any normal door would buckle immediately after being assaulted by Ryder at full force, yet these doors refused to do so much as creak. Pounding at the doors only seemed reinforce the fact the students were trapped rather than bringing them any closer to liberty. Neither the windows or doors were relenting to Ryder's attacks- that left one last thing to try using brute force on.

Ryder stalked over to Monokuma, eyes remorseless.[BCOLOR=#3366ff]"If you don't let us out,"[/BCOLOR] Ryder threatened, [BCOLOR=#3366ff]"You're gonna have a bad time."[/BCOLOR] Being trapped in this school... No, it was unthinkable, Ryder wouldn't let this happen. He could overcome this, even if the situation seemed hopeless right now. Especially hopeless considering Ryder wouldn't even be able to act upon his threat to Monokuma.

~~~

[BCOLOR=#3366ff]Location: Estorra Academy - Gymnasium
Event: Estorra Academy Entrance Ceremony
Mood: Enraged
Interaction(s): Threatening Monokuma.
Mentioned: Monokuma
Tagged: @☆ Mirai ☆
[/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
Reactions: Moogle-Girl

Gen jumped from his seat when he heard the loud, slamming noise. He even startled Paolo a little, who seemed to stand up immediately after him. The next thing was something that Gen could've neither predicted nor expected in any way. The person that appeared at the podium in the gymnasium was none other than... a bear. Jokes aside, this thing was a bear. One with fur and everything, moving around with squeaky little steps. It looked rather freaky. One side was a "normal", white bear with a cute little face, but the other half was black, with something akin to a red lightning bold for an eye and a big, toothy mouth.

“Ah. Ah. Testing 1, 2, 3. Testing 1, 2, 3. Hellooooo? Can anyone here meeeee? Ah! Good you can hear me. You know what they say, if one says something then everyone can hear you! Right okay then-A-Hem! Let's try that again shall we? I'm Monokuma. Your school's Headmaster! Nice to finally meet you all!”

"This can't... be..." Gen was feeling the dread rising in him, his body shaking with fear of what was to come. He could feel Paolo's presence right beside him, and used that as an anchor to not let himself completely lose it.

The school... was barricaded. This barricade would be impossible to break, most likely. Or at least close to impossible. There was a fat chance of them finding any tools to break through bolted steel plates. Aside from that, this... this, "monokuma", what exactly was it trying to do?

As he thought that, his eyes focused once again on the bear. From the looks of it, it could move around and speak. Of course, being an illusionist and all, he didn't for one second believe that bears could actually talk for real, so someone was probably speaking through the bear with a speaker. It might even be a playback, pre-recorded. There was no telling about that. Aside from that, the bear's movements seemed pretty smooth and unlimited. With that in mind, Gen could conclude that this was quite the advanced animatronic. It had to be some kind of robot. But this kind of robot, advanced and with such seamless movement, had to be created at a specialized facility.

I guess... if it was a student here with a talent that accommodated such a thing... it would be possible.

tumblr_ltq633py7p1r27f5r.gif

.:Location(current):. Estorra Academy - Gymnasium
.:Event:. Estorra Academy Entrance Ceremony
.:Mood:. Suspicious, frightened
.:Interaction(s):. None
.:Mentioned:. Paolo
.:Tagged:. None

Last edited by a moderator:
MOrUlQml.jpg

Just after gen apologized about worrying him, the sound of the metal shutters made Paolo jump on his seat and turn his head frantically about, his eyes wide. He followed Gen who got up. "What...what is happening?"

It looked to him like a sudden security protocol of sorts activated, it was the stuff of science fiction that Paolo once wanted to see himself in. Facing the whole situation in real life was a different idea entirely. There was no "Everyone calm down!" coming out of him as he'd fantasized. In the event of a zombie apocalypse, he wanted to be the one who would keep everyone from losing their humanity, but at the moment he was just bewildered. Perhaps British schools did things differently, he thought, but he knew that could not be the case. His hand tightened its grip on the EMF detector.

His mouth hung open slightly as he looked at Gen uncertainly. Before Paolo could voice out his confusion, a childish voice boomed on a microphone, startling him all over again.

The voice was coming from an odd looking bear.

"Meu deus." Paolo breathed. His eyes went around the room to look at how everyone was taking it. Lucas was right, his letter sounded like a scam. The school looked like a scam. The opening ceremony must be a scam as well. What for? It could not be human trafficking or something since there were too few of them. Paolo's hands were shaking. The feedback made him retreat a little. It felt like a terrible joke but Paolo was still unable to comprehend what it all was.

A black haired girl seemed to have said something that the talking bear noticed, because it protested. “Hey, I'm no teddy bear! I'm Monokuma. Your school's Headmaster!” Paolo looked at the bear and the girl then back to the bear. It was pretty well articulated for a toy. Paolo remembered the creepy but cool Japanese robots he had seen on TV, but the bear-which had called itself Monokuma of all things- moved far more smoothly. That is, despite having a name that a five year old could have thought of. “Nice to finally meet you all!” Monokuma added.

"Monokuma, and of what are you here to do? Aside from be our 'headmaster'." a blond who was closer to the podium spoke. "More importantly, why have you locked us in?"

"Hello, I don't believe we've met. My name is Aran Ekis, and I would also appreciate an explanation." another student spoke. Paolo looked at him, dumbfounded.

"Where is Montgomery Tengan? What is your purpose, bear?" demanded another. Paolo got more confused. How could they be taking the bear so seriously?

"If you don't let us out, you're gonna have a bad time." another student sounded threatening and Paolo made a mental note to be wary of him.

Paolo wanted to speak but there were no words for his perplexity so he closed it again. He tried a few more times but was absolutely lost. Instead, he stood closer to Gen. "Is that...a bear?"

.:Location:. Gymnasium, not too far from everyone, beside Gen
.:Event:. Monokuma's Entrance
.:Mood:. Scared and confused
.:Interaction(s):. Gen
.:Mentioned:.Gen, Naomi Connor, Aran, Bon, Ryder
.:Tagged:.​

eMahkWr.jpg

Sora smiled brightly at him as the boy talked, feeling her heartbeat calm down gradually. He seemed to take off his glasses for some reason before speaking to her, his attitude talking a sudden change as he bent down to kiss her hand. Needless to say, Sora turned completely red. The kiss caught her completely off guard as she let out a soft squeak, jerking her hand back in an involuntary motion. Realising what she had done, her face only proved to turn impossibly redder. "I-I'm s-sorry!" She stuttered out, bowing quickly to Alexis in a apology. "I'm not used to... being kissed." Sora managed to say that in an almost inaudible whisper, fighting the urge to bury her face in her hands. A student burst through the door but she barely noticed, only stopping when there was a loud slam.

The doors and windows slammed shut, closing abruptly and causing Sora to jump. Looking around her in fear and confusion, she found herself slowly moving behind Alexis as if using him as a shield when the camera whizzed over at high speed, looking straight into her blue eyes. She completely ducked behind him when the voice rang out over the microphones, jarring in her ears. Peeking out over his shoulder Sora saw a white and black teddy bear on the podium, addressing the students as their headmaster. It looked adorable, but now is not really the time to appreciate the cuteness of the teddy bear. Some students have already been trying to escape the school, going at the doors to knock them in to no avail. This school... just what was it? Sora could only feel herself growing more and more lightheaded by the minute as such odd things went on around her, so she kept quiet. The atmosphere in the room was riddled with discomfort, but Sora needed to speak up. She needed to help them calm down, after all, it would not do to keep everyone in such a frenzied stage.

Steeling herself, a determined look came into her eyes as she did her best to speak up. "Please calm down, everyone! I'm sure there's a reason for this to happen!" Perhaps it was just the school orientation? Sora wouldn't know any better the customs of schools such as this one. Maybe they just operate differently from her own past experiences, maybe the headmaster was playing a joke on him. Whatever reason it might be, there was no harm in calming down and thinking their situation over.

.:Event:. The Opening Ceremony
.:Mood:. Confused, scared, determined
.:Interactions:. Alexis, Everyone
.:Mentioned:. Alexis
.:Tagged:. @Frey

mirai-jpg.118072

The students continued their idle gossip and chatter, being blissfully unaware of the situation that they were in. Due to his low profile and appearance, They seemed to pay Ardin no heed, probably thinking he was a teacher, which he fully utilized to his advantage by looking for a way out. The gymnasium was a massive open space, wooden-tiled with several chairs arranged in the center. The stage was covered by a red curtain and in the middle of it rests a podium with the insignia of the academy. Observing around, he noticed surveillance cameras around the walls of the gymnasium.

".... Damn it, Guess I can't make any suspicious movements here..."

Ardin pondered long and hard as to how he can escape. Looking up, he noticed a stairway leading to the upper windows of the gymnasium. The sun's rays still beamed through, and it looked like it was made of glass. While he thought that it was a way out, it felt weird.

Why isn't it shut like everything else in the main hall? And then it happened.

*SLAM*

"....!!"

Just as he was noticing that probable anomaly, all the windows in the gymnasium slammed shut. Loudly, at that. What perfect timing, Ardin. It appeared that the windows were shut with the same thick, iron plates that he encountered earlier. So why shut it down just now when pretty much everything else outside was locked down like Alcatraz?

*SLAM* *SLAM*

And at that moment, Ardin found his answer. The door leading to the entrance and exit of the gymnasium was locked. The students, now finally reacting and acting on the danger before them, attempted to push the doors open, but to no avail. With this, the students started panicking, with some raising their voices in hollow anxiety. It wasn't in his place to calm them down, and so he didn't. He just stood there, tried to keep his cool and awaited what would happen to them now. Of course, they were being locked up for a reason, and they wouldn't just randomly kill them off like flies. It could only be the headmaster of Estorra Academy, Montgomery Tengan, who is responsible for these sudden events.

And then suddenly...

*KREEEEE*

A loud screeching noise coming from a microphone wailed throughout the gym, causing the students further panic. They were looking around for the source, glancing left and right. Ardin did so as well, noticing that they came from the huge loudspeakers.

"Ah. Ah. Testing 1, 2, 3. Testing 1, 2, 3. Hellooooo? Can anyone here meeeee?”

It was a voice. A seemingly childish and cartoonish voice that an average joe wouldn't hear everyday. It's as if some kid took over the PA system and toyed around with it.

“Ah! Good you can hear me. You know what they say, if one says something then everyone can hear you!”

"Montgomery Tengan... Is this really him...?"

...was what ran through his mind. He couldn't think of anyone else but him masterminding the lockdown of the academy. But as seen in his records and biography, Montgomery Tengan is a man in his 50's. Unless he was cloaking his voice with dissonance, there was NO way that this was him.

“Right okay then-A-Hem! Let's try that again shall we?”

And then silence. He, along with the other students, turned their attention in the stage. Something was rumbling behind the podium. A miniature toy resembling a teddy bear had popped out from beyond, surprising all of them. Even Ardin was wide-eyed. What is reality anymore? The bear appears as a figure with a split-colored appearance; one-half white and the other half black. It's eyes also don't match up, with a dot on the white side and a sinister shade of red on the black. It's mouth is also worth mentioning as well, with the white half being a pure smile and the black half with a sadistic grin, teeth included. What is this abomination? It sat there, unmoving for a few seconds, and then it began to speak.

“Ello. Hi there, Kon'nichiwa, Hallo, Merhaba, Hola, Dia dhuit, Nǐ hǎo, Yeoboseyo, and Bonjour 95th Class of Estorra Academy! My name is Monokuma. And I am your school's Headmaster!”

"Headmaster...?"

It was obviously a lie. He knew who the headmaster was, and it certainly wasn't this stuffed toy of scrap metal. It would almost seem like a circus act if it weren't for the dreadful situation they were in. It was sentient... robotic. Yet it can speak like a 12-year old having a temper tantrum. The students gave varied reactions, some calm, some angry, towards the bear who dubbed itself "Monokuma". Questions after questions were bombarded by the students, and they were all justified to hell and back. The students were clearly losing their cool. There was a blonde-haired youth, politely introducing himself and politely asking why they were locked up. There was another, who looked like a delinquent, asking for Montgomery Tengan's whereabouts.

The young female wearing a maid dress was trying to calm everyone down. It didn't work for a certain muscular student, who approached the "headmaster" without any warning and threatened it to let them out. Although there was something that Ardin sensed in this individual; he lacked the killing intent to go along with his threat. He was pretty much all talk, and no action.

At this moment, Ardin looked like he was composed, but he was staring at the animatronic bear with a serious, stern look. He was good at hiding it, but his anger was certainly pushed to the limit. He couldn't take much more of this pathetic joke. If it was Montgomery Tengan controlling this bear, and if this whole situation was set up to trap him, then Ardin's viewpoint of everything regarding this school: from its corruption, to murder, to everything else, didn't seem to farfetched anymore.

"...."

With as calm a disposition as the blonde-haired student, he slowly approached the bear, perfectly capable of hiding his killing intent.

.:Location:. Estorra Academy, Main Building First Floor, Gymnasium
.:Event:. 95th Orientation Ceremony (not a participant)
.:Mood:. Flabbergasted -> Tranquil Anger
.:Interactions:. None --> Approaching Monokuma
.:Mentioned:. Most of the students
.:Tagged:. @Everyone (tagging all of you will become a pain xD)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Daz
charb-jpg.118264

Alexis was slightly surprised by the girl's reaction, needing a few moments to comprehend that what he thought as being a gesture of curtsy was a bit too much for the girl and it greatly embarrass her. But he found her gesture cute, despite pulling away from him, she was also excusing herself. "Don't worry miss Sora, it was partially my fault for doing something unusual for you." He showed a gentle smile, somehow the girl was making him act like a big brother, maybe it was her innocence and shyness, he couldn't tell. I hope she can handle my other part. Alexis let a mental sigh as he knew how unsociable he would become when he pays to much attention to technology and thing to much, that was the whole reason the mental trigger was for in the first place.

Alexis wanted to continue the little chat with her when the sudden noise of the heavy shutters fell over the windows and cutting their view to the outside world and with them the slamming of the doors followed the sound of a locking mechanism. And as expected the others reacted strongly to that event, some angry, some scared and others calm. He was one of the calmer ones, good he was in his emotional state that could handle the fear and worry better and apparently more better than the girl that one moment ago was shy in front of him and now she was using him as a shield. You know that you should recover your composure yourself before attempting to calm others down. Alexis wanted to point that to the girl that was using him as a shield but he kept it for itself and reached one hand behind him to pet lightly her head for who knows what reason, maybe attempting to calm her down.

But his attention wasn't only on her, his gaze moving towards the windows and lastly at the bear in front of him. He couldn't focus properly and analyze the technology but there was time for that later when the spirits would have calmed down. But he could conclude a few things, that wasn't the voice of the principal as he did his research on the academy beforehand and all the security in that place was put in place to isolate them from the outside world for this circus like situation. Yet it was too early to conclude what was the purpose of the mastermind behind it and all he could do is to keep his calm and see what will happen while offering a little comfort to the girl behind him.

.:Event:. Opening Ceremony
.:Mood:. Calm, Feeling a bit of unrest
.:Interactions:. Everyone
.:Mentioned:. Sora
.:Tagged:. @Soli

image.jpeg.jpg

Ken was quiet as his eyes once again wandered around while the other spoke to him. Like before she still had his attention, but just not all of it. His eyes were on the cameras for the time as they caught his attention once again, though this time he was looking at them with more detail. This feeling of uneasiness filled him a bit, not to much, but enough to give him that odd pain you get in your gut. "It probably would do you well, don't want to be forgotten now do you?" He asked though his eyes didn't look back at the archer. Rolling his shoulder once as he continued to listen. "I can be depends on what's going on, I've known myself for seventeen years. As interesting as I am, knowing a person for 17 or so years can get on the dull side of life. So getting another buddy or so wouldn't hurt...probably...maybe. Meh."

After saying this all the attention he had given the woman was gone now, as he looked at the windows in silence. "W...When?" He whispered as he walked away from her without a word of goodbye. "???" Going to the steel plate he looked at them closely very shocked at the sight before him. 'Have these always been here?' Looking closely at the metal he shook his head. 'No, they were placed on top of one another, this wasn't planned well...or a rushed job. That doesn't matter though! When in the hell did these steel plates get on the window?. He wondered, that feeling in his gut getting worse once he noticed this. He looked at the doors and began to move toward them, however instead of going to the front he was heading the back doors. As he was close to reaching the back doors, a man with black hair entered the room. He didn't know who he was and he just didn't get good vibes from the guy.

Not saying a word to him, he turned his attention back to the doors he was heading to. Just a few feet from the door when... *Slam* Hearing this he glanced behind him and saw the door to the front was closed, his eyes than darted back to the back door. Quickening his pace to reach it he was too late. Just as his fingers were about to touch the back door *slam* Not saying a word he still attempted to open the door but just like with Naomi...it didn't work. Despite this he didn't leave right away, rather he moved a bit closer to get a better look at the door. 'This can't be unlocked from the inside.... No this can't be right, why would it be installed so it could be locked from the outside? ....These doors closed at the same time? So automatic lock? Electronic one? Either way!' His hands slowly moved over most of the door as he examined it. Doors being part of his area of expertise he knew something was up.

Now looking back at the window and other door he shifted his gaze to the cameras...which were now operational. 'This...isn't right. Doors locking like this and the windows barricaded? This is a major firehazard, the windows weren't like this when I arrived??? They didn't slide down suddenly, not with how bulky they are not to mention they didn't make a sound...wh-' Before he could even finish his thought the sound of feedback reached him and attempted to destroy his ears. Gritting his teeth in pain as he covered his ears (sadly was standing pretty close to one of the speakers) he looked around for the source of the noise hoping to be able to shut it off.

His eyes moved to the podium and when they did he heard a voice, one that instantly made him annoyed by it. Now able to hear again he moved from his spot at the back and closer to the stage. He didn't go on it but was very close to the stage, all he had to do was take a step and he would be on it. He listened to the voice till it stopped talking and once it did no words left Ken, he didn't know what to say just yet. After a moment he saw a......toy? Appear from the podium. 'What???' He wondered as he stood there in a bit of surprise as he listened to the thing speak once again.

"Headmaster??? What kind of bullshit is that?" His tone was cold and serious, he thought about asking what kind of joke this is. But with what he saw in the room. The blocked windows, the locked doors, the lack of people, and now this bear? That feeling in his gut was getting intense... The last time he felt this kind of pain was when he was with his.... Doesn't matter. The last time he had this feeling, nothing good happened.

After asking this he looked over at a student that was approaching the bear, he was quiet for a moment. 'Hes the last one that arrived here, barely said a word..... I think? Maybe? Wasn't paying attention...' He raised a brow at the other slightly curious why he was walking to the bear but had yet to say a thing to him.

.:Event:. Entrance Ceremony/Monokuma's entrance
.:Mood:. Worried, confused, curious starting to feel a bit sick
.:Interaction(s):.
Talking to Celine/Monokuma
.:Mentioned:. Adrin

.:Tagged:. @Verite @☆ Mirai ☆

Amelie.jpg
tumblr_inline_ntaz6xkxVJ1rbkr1p_500.gif
embed.php
tumblr_inline_ntaz6xkxVJ1rbkr1p_500.gif

Amelie crinkled her nose slightly. What a butt face. She then stretched and smirked a bit. "Call me whatcha want. It does not concern me one bit. Hear me!?" She then paused slightly hearing the slams of he doors. So spooky! Maybe this place was under some ancient native burial ground after all! She began to eye the panic of those around her. However, she was more concerned as to how could this place have such an eerie feeling with no undead presents around. She shivered slightly as she heard a voice. It was squeaked and annoying. She quickly looked to the camera with an eager smile.

A bear!

Ohh maybe it was possessed! She eagerly grabbed onto Ryder's arm as she jumped up and down eagerly. Someone who had any sense of fear or reason would express fear. She only the other hand, expressed excitement. "Ahhhh a ghost bear! No way! I always wanted to get kidnapped!" She said giving a wicked laugh. She then began to calm herself as she began to watch the others.

"Let's see..... Doors locked, check. Windows bared, check. No unlock-able air vents, chcekarooni." She then began to snicker and wave her hand about. "Sooo let me guess. You gonna hold us up for ransom and ask for a lot of money? Oh oh! Or your gonna make us just your weird crime gang right Mr. Bear?! Haha! Please don't let it be a cliche reason either like some sort of weird hidden camera show? Because that's such a cop out. I watched this show called Big Sister and boy, that could have gone waaay better."

.:Location:. Estorra Academy - Gymnasium
.:Event:. Estorra Academy Entrance Ceremony
.:Mood:. Burnt Chicken Nugget
.:Interaction(s):. Mr Bear
.:Mentioned:. Ryder
.:Tagged:.
@Daz @☆ Mirai ☆

tumblr_inline_ntaz6mbJOz1rbkr1p_500.gif

Reactions: Banana-senpai
image.jpeg

Each member of the 95th Class soon spoke up after Monokuma's introduction. There reactions were all.....predictable to be exact. Some were questioning the whereabouts of the Real Headmaster, some questioned the situation they were in, but above all else, the prize winning question was what this talking "Stuffed Animal" wanted. And it appeared Monokuma had no problem letting each of the students ask their questions. In fact, he actually listened intently to each and every question and reaction before gesturing the group to quiet down.

“Alright alright that's enough.” He cleared his throat and spoke with a voice that everyone can hear him loud and clear. “I'll answer your questions, each and every single one of them.” He seems so calm. Actually, the person behind this seems calm. Who's really behind this? Is he really going to tell us everything we want to know? Naomi pondered each question while looking around the gym, seeing each of the expressions her fellow classmates had. Some were irritated, some were in a state of unrest, and others were calm. It's probably best for the situation to stay calm. Maybe it's not as bad as they thought.

........Boy were they wrong.

“Now then. As for the whereabouts of Headmast–I mean, Ex-Headmaster Tengan. Let's just say......he went on a little trip.” He let out a small chuckle, as if he said something funny. Then let out a loud cackle the filled the gymnasium. It only made Naomi more anxious. She had a painful feeling that Montgomery Tengan was not here....was not responsible for this......weird bear appearing before them. She had a feeling he wasn't here.....and he wasn't coming back. “A-Hem! Now then, sorry about that.” He stopped his booming cackle and continued with his...“Explanation”. “Alright no more beating around the bush. You've guys been left here hanging for weeks with no explanation on why you're here. And the GM of the roleplay has been very busy and dealing with depression and anxiety. A new nineteen year old trying to figure out what to do next in life is very frustrating and exasperating you know!“ Now he's not making any sense. Naomi furrowed her eyebrows, trying to understand what he was saying. GM? Roleplay? The Heck is that? This isn't a roleplay. This is real life! And what does he mean by "Roleplay" Anyways?! This isn't a story where a group make up characters to place in this situation! And even if it was, what Kind of Monster would put a character in this situation?!

Unbelievable. Impossible. Ridiculous.

“Now then, where was I? Oh right! As I was saying, No more beating around the bush! As you know, you boys and girls are some of the best of the best at the top of your field. Prodigies from across the world coming to a multinational elite school for the promise of success later in your young lives. Aah...Such hope for you.” His voice sounded so passionate, so....happy. But that changed. His tone became serious and scary.

“It's Disgusting.”

“However, the world is a scary place. Even where there is the brightest of Hope, there will always be the seeds of Despair looking around to destroy that hope. Countless graduates of this school died by envious lowly individuals who wanted to be given the same hope and bright future they were given, but were denied. They were second class human beings to the more talented human beings. The were filled with Despair, and willing to inflict their Despair onto others, making a even bigger Despair! It's truly Despair-Inducing!” C-Countless Graduates of Estorra Academy. THE Estorra Academy....Died? His words filled the some of the students with unease and terror, while others were getting fed up of this....“entrance ceremony”. If you can consider it that now. “So, to preserve your talent and hope, you've been locked within this school!” His voice changed to a chipper tone, as if this was a good thing and he was doing the students all a huge favor. He wasn't.

“L-Locked in this school?! For how long?!” Naomi cried, and the bear pondered for a short moment. “Hm....probably.....forever! To be exact.” His words shook the students, locked within this school? Living the rest of their life their? He can't be serious! “Y-You can't be serious! You can't just keep us here forever you......crazy stuffed animal! She marched forward at Monobear, her tone serious and angered. She-nor anyone can't just stay here for the rest of their life. But apparently, this was all to funny for him. He simply laughed at her, “Ohohoho...you poor silly child.” He jumped off the podium onto the stage and got close to her face, his red lightning bolt eye glowing.
1376094865506.gif

“Suuuure I can. After all, what are you going to do hm? You have no contact with the outside world. And your family believes your attending a perfectly normal “Talent Academy of Hope”. Sure it'll be a excuse for the next four years. But I'm sure none of you will after four years anyways, so that won't be a problem.”
His words were venomously sadistic, and his grin widened the more he spoke. It frightened Naomi. Why did it have to be this? Why did she or anyone else in her class have to suffer? He pulled away, looking down as his tone changed to a depressed one. “And after all I've done for you thus far. I even went out of my way to give you titles.”

“--!!”

Naomi eyes widened in realization. When he meant titles, did he mean the titles and envelopes they found when they entered the school?

“You mean..you wrote those?” Monokuma perked up and his attitude changed to a happy tone again. “Yep yep! That was me! What do you think? Pretty cool huh?” Naomi snorted, it sounded like he took pride in giving them "Super High School Level" titles, but if Naomi recalled it was badly written in crayon. Although it does make sense, and the black haired girl couldn't help a small bit cute. But it was still eerie now knowing it came from stuffed talking bear who planned to lock them in a school for the rest of their lives. “It's written in crayon..” Naomi pointed out the obvious and Monokuma huffed. “Well I'm sorry what did you want, the most fanciest writing on the most fanciest paper with the most fanciest seal of goddamn approval?!” He shouted in anger, his face red and he waved his small bear fists around as puffs of clouds came out of his head. He calmed himself and looked back to the crowd of students who have been watching their interaction for a while now.

“A-Hem, No matter. However if your still want to leave...I suppose....their is one way to leave the school.” This got the entire groups attention, as now all they wanted to do was escape this school, and he was offering the way out. Of course, there had to be a catch. Naomi felt there had to be with this......bear. More specifically, whoever was controlling the bear. “There....is?” Naomi asked as Monokuma jumped back onto the podium with a 'BOING!'. “Yep yep! There is one way out. It's a thing called 'Graduation'~” he raised his paws over his head and moved them to either side of him, while the students stared at him in confusion. Graduation? The heck does that mean? Naomi thought, her eyebrows furrowed, surely she wasn't the only person thinking this. There had to be others who were thinking what he meant as well. Right?

And that's when it happened. Remember that catch Naomi felt earlier? Well here it was. And it was the worst catch she ever heard in her life-no doubt in that. “What I mean by 'Graduation' is...if you want to leave this school.....” He raised his head, his sadistic slasher grin widening and his red lighting bolt eye beaming again as the thought of uneasiness ran through the students body once more.
giphy.gif

“Y O U H A V E T O K I L L
S O M E O N E.”

tumblr_lrm9auCe8t1qd8xmf.gif

.:Location:. Estorra Academy- Gymnasium
.:Event:. Estorra Academy's 95th Class Entrance Ceremony
.:Mood:. Exasperated | Uneasy
.:Interaction(s):. Monokuma
.:Mentioned:. Everyone Really.
.:Tagged:. @Everyone
tumblr_lrm9auCe8t1qd8xmf.gif

image.jpeg.jpg

Ken was quiet the entire time as he listened to the freaky toy speak. There were times when it was making sense and other times where it wasn't. 'Whoever is controlling that damn thing is missing several screws. No... They are missing a lot more than several' As he listened he didn't say still and he started to move around the gym his eyes watching a few of the others but also looking at the gym around him. As he moved he kept his hands in his pocket ready to leave this nonsense already, though he couldn't help but feel rather worried. When it was mentioned no one would miss them he glanced back at the toy for a moment before he continued to look around. 'That much will be true for me at the least. But not everyone should be on a bad relationship with their family, right? Sooner or later they're families will notice they haven't gotten calls or haven't gone over during holiday break... Sadly it will more likely than not be later. Still it just seems impossible for all of their parents to just accept no contact for so long.'

Tired of walking around he moved to one of the seats that were in the gym, not the one on the stage, and took a seat. When it was announced the toy drew it he wasn't all that surprised. Though it did mean they had fallen for his trap the moment they had arrived. When you think about it, it makes sense that a toy used a damn crayon to write out their titles so childish and fitting for the abomination, not fitting for the situation however. 'What is the end goal here? Sure we are prodigies of our field but...what is it trying to accomplish? To let us rot here? To protect us from people that want to see us in ruin? It is talking about a lot of despair, but what the hell is despair going to do??'

He was about to close his eyes so he think better but his attention was moved away from that thought as the toy mentioned how to get out of here. Listening intently his eyes on the toy making sure he didn't miss a bit. 'Graduate?? It wants us....to do exams and the like???' He continued to listen a sense of uneasiness went over him as his hair started to stand on end.

Y O U H A V E T O K I L L
S O M E O N E.”

"Wh...What?" Ken asked in confusion. 'It can't be serious, kill each other!? What bullshit is that?? I'm not becoming a murderer just to get out of a building. Buildings are something I'm good at, I'll probably figure out how to break down a door, window, wall soon enough. Assuming its not letting us go.' before a scoff a nervous one left him. He was good at keeping his calm but even he couldn't deny how damn creepy this was in the end. He was locked in a room with strangers and they were now being told to kill each other. He was certain that none of the others would kill each other, well not at this very second. It would take more than just an order to make people kill others, usually. "Okay, this is just a bunch of bullshit." He said as he leaned back in his seat keeping his hands in his pocket. "Is this over with now? " He asked with a smirk on his face. "As much as I love being lectured about stupid shit that really just wasting my time, there are things I much would rather do. For example not be in your repulsive presence~No offense of course. I just think all of this is ridiculous and time wasting~"

.:Event:. In the middle of being told to become a murderer
.:Mood:. Annoyed, nervous, trying to stay calm, really wants to get out now.
.:Interactions:. The damn toys
.:Mentioned:. No one
.:Tagged:.@☆ Mirai ☆

• Love
Reactions: Navi
MOrUlQml.jpg

The bear went on talking and Paolo could not peel his eyes away. It was so strange for him, and he has seen ghosts. Nothing the bear said made much sense and it was partially because Paolo's listening skills in English wasn't the best. Words like "GM" and "roleplay" didn't click with the rest of the sentence.

As it went on, Paolo managed to understand that it was speaking about Despair. He glanced at Gen again, then to the EMF detector in his hands. He discreetly activated it and was not at all reassured to see its readings being normal. A ghost would be something he would have known what to do about, at least.

The dark haired girl spoke out once more but the bear just laughed at her. It sounded even more like a child.

"And your family believes your attending a perfectly normal “Talent Academy of Hope”. Sure it'll be a excuse for the next four years. But I'm sure none of you will after four years anyways, so that won't be a problem, it said maliciously. Paolo knew that wouldn't happen. His brother would find a way to contact him. His superstitious mother would want to call every day. His friends and social media followers could get alarmed, too. Big things could never stay secret.

That is, if they really were trapped.

With its voice somewhat serious, the bear spoke on and Paolo couldn't believe his ears.

“Y O U H A V E T O K I L L
S O M E O N E.”
Before he could process how unreal it still was, someone spoke.

"Okay, this is just a bunch of bullshit. Is this over with now?" Paolo watched as one of the students replied to the bear. "As much as I love being lectured about stupid shit that really just wasting my time, there are things I much would rather do. For example not be in your repulsive presence. No offense of course. I just think all of this is ridiculous and time wasting."

Paolo surveyed the others again, dread slowly creeping to his stomach, covering him in cold sweat. For some reason, the constant normal reading on his EMF detector made the whole idea start to settle in his mind. It could be a terrorist. A very well-funded terrorist group. He switched off the EMF detector and stuffed it back in his pocket. It was time for a higher power.

With his hand still in his pocket, he held on to his rosary.

.:Location:. Gymnasium, not too far from everyone, beside Gen
.:Event:. Monokuma's Speech
.:Mood:. Scared and confused
.:Interaction(s):. God?
.:Mentioned:.Gen, Naomi, Ken
.:Tagged:.​

Status
Not open for further replies.