Dangan Ronpa: The Despair-Inducing Game Brought to

Do you know anything about Dangan Ronpa

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, uh, would you like me to bump the thread, and then post?

tumblr_o6j9t1biWp1qjqmx0o1_500.gif

"And After three decades of waiting the group finally rejoiced as Mirai reappeared once again before them."

Yeah...so...Hi ^_^;

*Sigh* Look, I really didn't wanna make this reply until after I finished my post, but since everybody's wondering where I've been for the past few days, I've decided to make this post now.

So-to start-let's bring up the main reason why I haven't been here in the past two weeks. The first week-from October 8-14-I had three things. (1) Stomach Virus, (2) Cramps, and (3) My left hip hurting. It also doesn't help that the 3rd reason might lead me to having surgery near the end of this year or next year. The second week-from October 15-22-was a even worse for me. First I had writers block, then a nasty storm occurred, and finally on my family exploded. (Not really of course). But it was extremely bad to say in the least. They were...arguing to the point I felt someone next door would call the police (thankfully that didn't happen). But it was bad I fled to my car and broke down crying. I don't like conflict-and I especially don't like yelling. For this to happen to my family and me trying to get everyone to calm down it wasn't helping. I then proceeded for the next few days to go into a depression slump (But what else is new hahahahaha *Dies on the inside*) contemplating my life choices and trying to get my crap together. And Today I've...just been out of it. I've been crying and depressed trying to pull myself together with Undertale and the Youtubers like LaurenZside and Theodds1out.

So I know what your thinking now-Well what about your post? The IC might literally be sent to the archives soon because of your laziness- I'm sorry. I really am. I've been trying to figure out what's been slowing me down aside from Writer's Block. At one point I figured I'm not cut out for Group RPs because of this, but that's not it. I feel like it might be Monokuma, since playing to two-one of them being a Canon Mascot for the series-might be the reason. I mean, I can literally ask for anyone (like Daz, Weisenhart, or Anyone for the matter) to play Monokuma-and they can play him ten times better than I can. This is why, I don't play actual characters from fandom RPs EVER. Because I suck at them! *Sigh* Sorry, I'm rambling a bit.

But yeah, that's where I've been for the past few weeks. This Roleplay is not dead. Just....Naomi, Monokuma, and The Mastermind's player has a headache and is depressed is all. I do have a question involving all of you: Please Reply to this Post if your still interested for this Roleplay to continue.

Please and Thank you ^_^

EDIT:
On a more positive note I got into Mystic Messenger last week and I'm now in MysMes Hell.
I'll always be interested in this RP Mirai!
I hope things get better for you... *air hugs w/o touching and cookies*

• Thank You
Reactions: Navi
But yeah, need me to bump the IC thread?

• Thank You
Reactions: Navi
Golly I'm still alive as well. I'm a little caught up in school but the holidays are coming and I should be more free by then. Sorry for the inconvenience!

waaaaaah, still in. That was a longer than I thought Hiatus.

Here's a thing I made in 15 minutes using a Generator I found online:

76xm1cO.jpg

I wish i could have gotten rid of the watermark on the image itself, but...

anyway, if you all want me to make something for your characters, just tell me, and I'll see what I can do.

• Love
Reactions: Navi and Rithas
Happy Halloween Everyone!

I hope your having a good time wherever you are. I'm spending my Halloween outside in the cold handing out candy to passing trick or treaters (Wake me up inside..Save me). I've also decided to dress up as a White Bunny-but you can also consider me as Holy Bonnie from Five Night's at Freddy's.

Reactions: Daz
Happy Halloween Everyone!

I hope your having a good time wherever you are. I'm spending my Halloween outside in the cold handing out candy to passing trick or treaters (Wake me up inside..Save me). I've also decided to dress up as a White Bunny-but you can also consider me as Holy Bonnie from Five Night's at Freddy's.
I'm also spending halloween giving out candy. But in the safety of my home. And they only get cheap nutty bars, the bastards.

I also made chibi pumpkins.

Wish people in my area wouldn't set the bridge on fire every halloween...*sigh*

• Love
Reactions: Daz and Navi
I'm also spending halloween giving out candy. But in the safety of my home. And they only get cheap nutty bars, the bastards.

I also made chibi pumpkins.

Wish people in my area wouldn't set the bridge on fire every halloween...*sigh*
I feel bad for my poor cats. I'm outside handing out candy and their watching me through my front door window. And anytime a trick or treaters comes by, they jump down and run around the house. They're so jumpy X'D

My cat smashed his face off the backdoor because of a firework.

They have an annual firework show literally right behind my house . Every year it scares the hell out of my poor cats.

Status
Not open for further replies.