Dangan Ronpa: The Despair-Inducing Game Brought to

Do you know anything about Dangan Ronpa

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll get to mine... sometime after thursday, sorry x-x

image.jpeg image.jpeg I photoshopped a picture of Obama. Photoshop is a weapon. Take it away from me

OH OH PICK ME PICK ME
If Hon-Hon-Croissant-Baguette-Eiffel Tower wouldn't mind being friends with a Trickster, that is. I mean, he does card tricks and she does real magic... He'd be pretty amazed.

I APPROVE

Expressing interest for SHSL (something involving hip hop)

Will do CS probably later tonight

Was actually thinking something along the lines of BBOY/GIRL. or rapper. Or choreographer

Edit: DJ is also a good idea. Haven't thought about that

Fellow Roleplayers who haven't started their CS-
• Kitsune
• Dip
• Weisenhart (Debating whether he'll
Fully join or not)
• MiNaGi (Will start their's Thursday or After)
• Excesmyr (Start their's later tonight)
• MySELf (Get you butt in gear and continue working on it!)

Roleplayers who still need to finish their CS:
• Daz
• Minerva
• Quintessence

Roleplayers with finished CS's:
• Frey
• Verite
• Moogle-Girl
• Banana Senpai
• Norahas
• DANAsaur

I APPROVE
pKnuBWEl.jpg

Because we have French people and an omniglot...but we also have Crevan.

General

"Live fast, die young and pretty"
bquceI6.jpg

Full Name
Natalie Leanne Thompson

Nicknames
Neon Machine Gun (Stage Name), Nat, Lee

Birthday
July 16th

Nationality
American

Sexual Orientation
Bisexual

Zodiac Sign
Cancer

SHSL
DJ
Personality

Virtues
Outgoing | Optimistic | Motivated | Energetic

Flaws
Invades Personal Space | Easily Burned Out | Brash | Arrogant

Personality
Natalie is a very outgoing person. She loves making new friends and always tries to break the silence in a quiet room. Unfortunately, she doesn't have an off button. This often gets her into awkward situations when the mood doesn't call for her outgoing, and often loud, personality. This makes her very polarizing. People tend to really like her or really hate her. To some, her loud and brash attitude is charming and welcoming. And to others, she's rude and arrogant. Regardless, she doesn't let the nay sayers stop her or slow her down.

Natalie is obsessed with the "in the moment" attitude. She does whatever is most fun and feels right at the time, regardless of the consequences. She lives for the thrill and the party life. This is why the rave lifestyle continues to draw her in. Everything, from the heavy bass to the flashing lights, provides a sort of sensory overload that she craves. She knows that pursuing this lifestyle will lead to a short life, but she believes that's still a life worth living. On the flip side, this outlook on life makes her very susceptible to crashes. Once the adrenaline fades and things return to normal, it's hard work trying to maintain her attitude and to stay awake.

Hip-Hop, EDM, Raves, Neon, Gloving, Shuffling

Dislikes
Classical, Sweets, Nature, Tedious tasks, Blood, Authority

Fear
Fear of Open Spaces, Fear of the Dark, Fear of Being Alone

Physical Appearance

Height
5' 6

Weight
130 lbs.

Blood Type
O

Clothing
Typically a hoodie and oversized headphones paired with a bright skirt and thigh high socks. Her shoes also light up. Sometimes, she wears her rave gear, consisting of bright neon colors, loose fitting clothes, and LED lights.

Background

Place of Birth
Brooklyn, New York

Full History
Natalie was born in the wonderful borough of Brooklyn, New York. She was raised, along with her twin sister, by a single mother who tried hard to make ends meet. Natalie, at the time, was oblivious to the work that her mother put into raising her children. As a result, her mother was almost never home, which left Natalie to her own devices. And much to her sister's chagrin, she took to the streets. She found an escape from the harsh urban environment of the inner city within urban music. In fact, she learned to love all forms of Urban music from Soul and Jazz to Hip Hop and Electronic. She listened intensely to the music and eventually grew to resent the circumstances she was put in and the authorities who enforced it.

Eventually she fell into, what most people would consider, a seedy bunch of people. They weren't gangsters, but they would hardly call themselves innocent or law-abiding citizens. It was here, that she met her soon to be best friend: Kelly Nakamura. Just as outgoing as her, Kelly and Natalie hit it off almost immediately. They shared a disdain for authority and government as well as a shared passion for urban music. Kelly was a DJ herself and introduced Natalie to the turntables. Natalie felt at home at the DJ table. She could easily play each type of music from Trap to Drum and Bass. She could even weave together the genres into her own unique style and from there, she found her calling. She quickly grew into the position and gained local notoriety. Then the local notoriety turned into national notoriety. And before she knew it, her career as DJ sky rocketed.

By the age of 16, she flew to Germany where the DJ community was tighter knit and where she could learn from the best. In Germany, she honed her skills and became a global sensation. She held numerous underground raves herself and was even invited to headline big name EDM festivals by the age of 17. Basking in her own glory, she traveled the world trying to satiate her wanderlust. However, she never forgot to send home enough money to get her mother out of the inner city. Though, Natalie never sent postcards or messages, just cash, which came across as cold to her family, creating a slight rift between them and Natalie.

Relationships

Family
Mother- Comfortably moved to the suburbs using the money Natalie earned as a DJ

Cassidy (Sister)- Cassidy was the opposite of Natalie. Cass preferred stability and authority over cheap thrills. She was always at odds with her sister and grew to dislike her. Where Natalie was out and about, Cass was there to cover for her and take care of the household. Natalie's irresponsibility drove a wedge between them that would eventually destroy their sisterly relationship.

Friends
Kelly Nakamura- Natalie's best friend who helped foster her DJ career and introduced her to the Rave scene in the NYC.

Enemies
Cassidy (Sister)- They differ in many ways, such as their views on authority and government. Eventually, they reached a breaking point and had a falling out. Cassidy was part of the reason that Natalie left NYC.

Miscellaneous

Face Claim
D.Va

Voice
Chloe Price (Life is Strange)

Character Banner
HALP

Color of Dialogue
"What's the point in leaving this life without any excitement? The only way to go out is with a BANG!"

Last edited by a moderator:
TT_TT when I can't figure out how to get tabs to work

I think I'll use my usual div, question is if I wanna do the tabs thing... hmMMMMM

Status
Not open for further replies.