Dangan Ronpa: The Despair-Inducing Game Brought to

Do you know anything about Dangan Ronpa

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and the tabs keep splitting in half, like with the personality and physical appearance.
Okok I'll go look at your code

But rly accordions are shit don't use them. I've had so much beef with those little shits.

I think I'm close to being done. I need to decide on how much detail to go in on the history.

"Please Leave Me Alone"

latest

General-
Full Name: Connor Anthony Boland

Nickname:
Anthony: Prefers to be called by this.
Star: What he was called by his sister Vivienne
Bás: His title that people use to contact him for jobs.

Birthday: 28/10

Nationality: Irish-British.

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

SHSL: Poisoner

Personality-

Virtues: Desensitised, Persistent, Quick Thinking, Helpful.

Flaws: Judgemental, Uncaring*, Bitter, Distrusting.

Personality: Take a person who had little people who cared about him and surround him with people who used him for his talent.

Connor comes off as a rude jerk who probably has some issues. Which is true on the outside. If you somehow know Connor inside out. You would know that he's tried of people and their ways and such says whatever comes to his mind when he sees something. People trying to get close to him will find out that he will tend to push you away.

Deep inside, Connor is hurting and doesn't want it to get any worse. He finds solace in making people dislike him so that they don't get close. He thinks people will show they're inherently rotten nature. And if not, then it was a good thing for them. For he is beginning to think that maybe he's just a bad person. And honestly, at this point. He's starting to wonder if there's any point in hoping for better.

Likes: Tea, Dating Sims, Puns, The mild Misfortunes of others, Video Games, Classical Music, Game Soundtracks.

Dislikes: Ignorance, Death, The Sun, Popstars

Fears: Injury to a loved one, Large Trucks,

Physical Appearance-

Height: 6'2

Weight: 170Ibs

Blood Type: O+

Clothing: Dark/muted colour-scheme, using wearing jeans and a t-shirt. Normally wears a unbuttoned over-shirt on top. Wears a overflowing trench coat that normally has certain substances.

Background-

Place of Birth: Mayo,Ireland

Full History: When he was young, Connor grew in a normal family of two parents and an older sister. He has little memory of these early years. His first real memory is being in the car with his parents being dropped off for his first day school. That was of course the same day that the two got in a fatal accident when they got hit by a truck on the way to their jobs.

Every since that day. He was taken care by his older sister. Who basically became his mother. Connor grew up with few friends. He found himself fascinated by plants and animals. What happened to him when he got fell into a bunch of poison ivy made him curious.

He was always top of his class. He decided to study anything he could find on toxins and toxicants. He was horrified to see the effects of various poisons and venom's on humans and pets. Putting an interest of the various substances and a sort of sense of heroism together. Connor worked hard as a child, soon he became an expert on the various toxins. His large amounts of research on the deadly substances helped create anti-toxins to saved numerous lives.

Then Connor became even more curious. He started to mess around. Creating his own toxins. Using the logic that someone would eventually invent them for harm anyway. At a certain point he had countless amounts of various known and self-discovered poisons and toxins.

His sister, who at this point had graduated from Estorra academy as an ultimate lyricist. The one who had supported him through everything and had funded him as he did his research. Who had put in messages about getting Connor into the academy to further his knowledge and skills. Who had always told him to use his talent for good.

Well, [REDACTED]
Relationships-

Family:

Mother: Charlotte Riley (Deceased)
Father: Anthony Boland (Deceased)
Sister: Vivienne Boland (Deceased): His sister who took care of him as he was growing up. She supported him and his talent. She was the one who got him recognition enough to go to Estorra Academy. Was an Ultimate Lyricist, who was fatally injured by her manager in a dispute.

Friends: None

Pets: Jack (Cat) Age 12

Enemies:

Miscellaneous-

Face Claim: Starry Skies,

Voice:

Character Banner: Gonna need help on this.

Color of Dialogue: "I'll save you' Said the protagonist, shortly before getting eaten by a giant salmon."
Yeah...Your Character and My Character.....I feel like they're not gonna get along.

Yeah...Your Character and My Character.....I feel like they're not gonna get along.
You gotta do what most people on the internet do.

Ship them no matter what.

Opposites attract?

Or probably just hate each other.

Such is life

"You know, there are people that will watch the world burn, others that will try and put it out. Personally, I'll get a seat and plan how to rebuild it all~"
e94bbb970e8ad0edba11e3b099b0dcc8.gif

• tumblr_mi54c0mD5Z1rskt32o2_500.gif
    Full Name:
    "Hm? Introduction time? I'm Ken Tanaka~ Can't wait to learn more about you and your pathetic existence~~"
    Ken Tanaka

Nickname(s):
    "Hehe, I love using these but only to annoy others~ You can call me Ken, nothing else is just fine~"

Birthday:
    "My, these questions are quite something, the day I my perfect existence sadly came to the world was November 11th~"

Nationality:
    "Japanese 100%, honestly don't think I could pass for anything else."

Sexual Orientation:
    "Ah well since I can't really just love myself, bisexual.... Though I'm really leaning toward other men~ ;) "

Zodiac Sign:
    "Scorpio."

SHSL:
    "I think I have the best talent, mainly because it pisses off my family~ I'm the SHSL Architect."

• tumblr_mrqqy9FuEy1sorll2o2_500.gif
    Virtues:
    ".....Virtues? Pfff What makes you think I got that!? Hahaha!"
    Pretty good sense of humor
    Reasonable
    Thick skin
    Calm
    Laid back
    Cheerful
    Knowledgeable
    Witty
    Knows how to hides his true feeling and emotions from people

Flaws:
    Harsh
    Greedy
    Lazy
    Suspicious
    Vague
    Easily bored
    Disloyal
    Cant open up

Personality:
    madam_by_madame__black-d6fzkkt.gif
    Ken is someone that is both a jerk and not really depending on his mood. On average he is a chill guy that will talk with anyone about anything. No matter how boring gruesome or uncouth the chat may be. As long as he has even a blip of interest in it the he won't mind talking to you about it. He has the habit of starting and most of the time carrying a conversation with someone. If someone doesn't talk then he will end up talking in their stead, imagining or predicting what the other could be thinking about him. Even if he's a hundred percent off he still does it either to annoy the other into talking to him. Or simply to get some sort of conversation going on.

A reason many see Ken as the rude type is because when he meets someone he doesn't like. He lets you know. One thing he likes to say is, he was never taught how to lie politely to people he hates. Meaning he doesn't sugarcoat it. If he doesn't like you he will more averagely than not be sarcastic and vague towards you, just to get on your nerves, his comments may often be very cynical to you as well. Also if you are on the ground he won't just kick you, while you are down. No that's not convey enough how much dislikes you. He will honestly jump on someone that's on the ground and fully enjoy what he is doing.

To make him dislike you, the best way is to be utterly dull, meaning having a common talent, having common likes and dislikes, not having any spice in your life. Pretty much he doesn't care for average people, sure they could be interesting in their own right depending on the person, but normally average people simply don't catch his attention. Unlike other oddities that are out there in the world.

He is a reasonable person, so even if you are average doesn't automatically mean he hates you. Of course not, it would take a bit more. And even though he can hold a grudge, he has let people he hates move to the dislike zone and later to the okay zone. So one may not be on his hate list forever depending on the situation.

When it comes to people he likes, again you will know. He is still sarcastic, but his remarks are far more playful rather than cynical. He will tease you quite a bit, but if you ask him to stop he will do so even if it seems like he intends to continue. He can offer a friendly smile from time to time not to mention he is a shockingly good listener. He only does this if he actually likes them. Not just tolerate, but can see the person as a potential friend. If you get that far in his eyes then he will ever so slightly stick up for you, but still in his sarcastic and seemly uncaring way.

Ken isn't one for loyalty, he may like someone but he hasn't had anyone reach friend status in years on end. After suffering a harsh betrayal before, he has long since decided to not let his trust get that high again. Because of this he isn't loyal to anyone but himself. If you ask for his help he might give it. But if you ask him to just go out on a limb for you or to put in blind trust, he more likely than not won't do it. Not unless given a great reason, if its just blind faith don't count on it. That amount of trust is something almost impossible to gain from him. Now it is almost impossible, not completely, if someone was actually determined enough to try then hell they may be able to get him to put blind faith in them. But that will be far from an easy feat.

Now, being one very experienced in the ways of sarcasm he doesn't get effected by insults or sarcasm that is returned to him. If someone tries to annoy him he will smile through it and not show any sign of being annoyed. Really words don't hurt him anymore as he learned to suck it up. The best way to annoy him is to continue to touch him even after he tells you not to. Though doing this isn't the best idea as he can get a bit aggressive to you since he truly hates being touched. Again there can be exceptions to this but for him it's not easy to let someone touch him.

Ken is also a really laid back fellow, normally found leaning against walls, and doorways, He isn't one that moves quickly unless there is a sense of urgency or if he is given a reason to fast sudden movement. He much prefers to move at his own pace or simply sit down and draw. He can do physical exercise and does every now and then to make sure he doesn't get big, but other than that he truly likes to lay back and enjoy the show. Only being apart of it when he absolutely has to.

Seeing new builds
    Seven world wonders
    Himself
    Being right
    Not being the only one with calm sense
    Staying as far from large bodies of water as humanly possible

Dislikes:
    Being wrong
    Having no one to tease
    Having nothing to do
    Running out of paper
    Being told what to do
    Nagging

Fears:
    Aquaphobia (fear of water, pretty intense biggest thing he can handle is the average bath tub. Nopes out when you getting to a swimming pool)
    Athazagoraphobia (fear of being forgotten)
    Haphephobia (Fear of being touched) ((not that intense but he still hates being touched))

• "What you see is what you get~"
    0a49d9440dbc2fb092c78e8ebdd41749.jpg
    Height:
    "Meh not tall but not short, last I checked I was about 5"10, I think that's average right?"

Weight:
    "I weigh only 122 pounds, though I think its rather rude you asked me that~"

Blood Type:
    A

Clothing:
    He wears pretty basic clothing, white jeans with dark red shoes that go with it. Along with that he wears a black shirt with sleeves that go up to his elbow, on the sleeves are nice white leaf patterns but are rarely seen due to how he wears a jacket all the time. The jacket is a black one that goes down to his thighs, on the sleeves, hood and the bottom of the jacket is soft fur. Also on both his pointer fingers he wears two silver bands, they aren't of much importance to him but he rather likes them.

• Place of Birth:
    Yokohama

Full History:

10379614cef064c2bec4ff5d645804b5.jpg
    "I hate you."
    "I fell...."
    "I'm fine~"

These words are the most common things that Ken has heard and said in his young life before he came to the academy. He heard the first phrase almost every day of his life, and the second, every other week if he was lucky just once a month. He didn't live a nice life that many might have, and he wasn't lucky enough for his mother and father to die in some car crash or freak accident. Despite how much he honestly wanted it to happen and how much he still does.

When Ken was first born his mother and father spoiled him beyond belief. No matter what the boy wanted they would get him almost right away. His family was very well off, with his mother being a former SHSL prosecutor and his father being high ranking navy officer they had a great income and could afford many luxuries. So much so Ken had become a spoiled brat without even realizing it. Though at the time he didn't care after all he was being given so much love and care by both his Japanese parents, why should he care how spoiled he was?

With both is parents being successful in their lives they wanted the same thing for Ken. Which truly isn't a bad thing right? Well...with how they approached it, it was. They didn't let Ken get a normal education like most kids his age. Rather as soon as he showed promise they started to make him study almost all the time as a child. Both his parents had lived in a poorer life and hadn't gotten what they believed to be the best education in their life (despite the fact the mother went to Hopes peak). They wanted to make sure their son had it all. Money, luxuries, power and knowledge, so so much knowledge.

He started his studies at the young age of three and really at first he didn't mind. Seemed all fun and fine, that is however till he turned five and his homework suddenly doubled and seemed to get far harder. This was troubling, but to make his mother happy and to make sure he kept getting everything he wanted he did the lessons he was given acing quite a bit of them. As soon as he could be enrolled in a school he was. He was enrolled in one of the best schools in japan, they tried to get him in hopes peak elementary but at the time Ken didn't show any outstanding talents so he couldn't get in even with his mothers connections. This did make his parents a bit mad at him, after all he was suppose to be studying the hardest out of anyone. He was suppose to be their prodigy. Upon failing to get in the elementary school there was obvious anger in the air but Ken didn't notice it due to his age and not understanding the importance of all of this.

When he was finally at his school he was signed up in the advanced courses, his mother even hired a tutor for him to teach him after hours. This was exhausting but he pushed through it. His tutor however seeing how much the boy was being pushed took pity on him and let him play during the teaching hours at times.

These play times consisted him of going out to the park to play with other kids. Though he quickly realized he didn't fit in. Due to his 'I automatically get everything' attitude many of the kids didn't like him. At first he didn't care, but one time he was hogging the monkey bars and when one kid tried to get on. Ken pushed the girl off the playground making her land hard on the ground and injure her wrist. This was the first time anyone ever said I hate you to him. And honestly the words struck a cord in his heart. Though he didn't know why as the girl was a stranger to him, and he didn't care about her...much.

After this day with the girl he found himself curious why she said those to him. As at the time he didn't get it, he was just protecting what he deemed was his. So she had no reason to hate him, and he had no reason to care that she hated him. After thinking about it for so long he started to skip studies to meet this girl at the park. Each time he saw her she said the same thing over and over to him. I hate you. It was so....oddly satisfying to hear it that he began to tease the girl a lot making her, and soon other kids at the playground join in on the I hate yous.

Because he constantly skipped studies to go annoy the kids his grades slipped, from an A plus to a B minus. If he was asked how to describe the fury of his father the moment he saw that report card...he wouldn't know where to begin. Never in his life had he seen his father or mother so angered with him at the lowering of grades. When he told why his grades slipped, the reason just angered his parents so much that his father for the first time ever hit him. The shock was unbelievable to the six and a half year old boy, hell he was so shocked he didn't even cry!

After that day he was forced to spend more time with his tutor and was forbidden to go to the park. His parents even started to give him less things till he got back to that perfect score that they wanted their son to get. As he was tutored he found that his only friend would be the tutor himself. After all he practically spent his entire school life with the guy, that was ten years older than him it was no shocker he saw the man as his friend.

He studies and studied, soon he was top of his class again and his parents were delighted with the results. So again he was spoiled beyond belief, getting everything he wanted no matter what tone he used. This was how his life pretty much was, school, tutor, perfect test scores and getting spoiled. No friends, no fights, just studying after more studying after more and more and fucking more studying.

He kept doing this process till he got to middle school, at the age of 11 he started to change a bit. Much to his parents disappointment. It wasn't an sudden one, but one that developed overtime. The first thing he did that pissed his family off was when he decided to take art class, even though they wanted him to forget that extra class and focus on only his studying. Actually when he told his parents about it, the two of them ganged up on him and refused to let him go, it wasn't until his tutor got in the mix did they finally decide to let him do it. But he was only allowed to stay for half the class.

Since Ken had a private tutor and was able to do only half classes at points many kids started to grow a heavy distaste to the boy before even knowing him. And that's where the I hates you started up again. People he didn't even know glared at him in the hallway, kids from classes he wasn't even in pushed him and whispered I hate you to him. He was confused, but honestly....he loved it. The attention he was getting, even though many would see it as bullying he saw it as human interaction with kids his age. So he didn't care about the harsh words and only smiled as the I hates you kept coming.

As time went on the more hated he became, always the top of the class, always and never taking any threats seriously. It pissed the other students off, and Ken didn't seem to get how mad they were. Or he didn't care, either way their hate to the boy grew. What made it fester even more was when there was an art competition at the school, every kid was suppose to partner up with three others to make something for the competition. He was going to pair up however his father had gone to the school himself and told the headmaster he didn't want his son to partner up with anyone. After a sizable donation to the school was made, Ken was left without a partner. The father did this, because the pervious night they made a deal, if Ken couldn't medal at the competition he was going to drop the art class and focus more on this other studies. After all the family decided he would be lawyer just like his mother.

Things were against him in this but none the less he didn't give up. He didn't have much help other than a few supportive comments from his tutor. All on his own he first created a blueprint, for a building that was a complete original. The blueprint was amazing on its own due to the amount of detail that was in it, but he felt that wasn't enough. So all on his own he made a perfect model of the blueprint, this was what he submitted to the art competition. The five story model building with so much detail both in and out, utterly stunned the judges, many of them didn't even believe he made it on his own. It wasn't till his tutor submitted video proof that Ken did it by himself did people actually believe it. Once it was proven he won first place by a landslide especially compared to the other items up for placing.

This is what drove several of the students to detest Ken. Their anger lead them to a prank one that they thought would be innocent enough, but still convey a strong message. Five kids invited Ken to have a 'party' with them. Right after school, having never been to one in his life he was excited to attend. The party was happening at the swimming pool, when he arrived there no one was in sight. So assuming he was early he hanged around for a bit. After a the group of kids tackled him and suddenly placed a bag over his head and took off his jacket, shirt shoes and pants before shoving him into the deep end of the pool. This was meant to be embarrassing prank as they had planned to take pictures of a horrified Ken the moment he got out of the water. Only problem.

Ken couldn't swim

None of the kids knew this but when they saw the other flailing around rather than just float they soon understood what was going on. They panicked and had no clue what to do, being kids they didn't think they could go in and save a drowning ken without drowning themselves so they ditched. Leaving Ken to his fate, he would have drowned there had his tutor, who noticed he was late ended up seeing the fleeing kids and made his way over to Ken. By this time he was no longer struggling but just floating there with is head below the water. Luckily the man that had been teaching him most his life dived in and got Ken out and preformed CPR.

Once he was saved he was rushed to the hospital. After this day, rather than get the kids that were responsible his mother sued the school and won a huge lawsuit against them. And afterward they moved to Tokyo.

With the move many would assume his life would get better, a new place new people a new life. Well those people were horribly wrong. Here his life took a turn for the worst. Since they moved Ken had to say goodbye to the only person he liked, which left him heartbroken. He carried on of course and learned to get used to his new school and strict life. His father seeing art as the main reason behind the attack rather than anything else made Ken only do courses he approved of. They were far more careful about everything they did and he couldn't do a thing without them breathing down his neck.

Again his life was study, study, study. It wasn't till the age of thirteen this his life really take a bad turn. Having been a loner most the time, a new boy in school changed his life around. Talking to him annoying him, interrupting his studying. The new kid, one that was called Lucas really didn't seem to have any boundaries and just got all goody good with Ken. At first he ignored the other, but after a time the two got close. When his parents learned of this they told him to ditch the boy and at first Ken tired but couldn't do it.

He hid the fact he had the friend and started to hang out with him. His time became occupied by Lucas and the boy began to influence Ken to be a bit more rebellious. At first he didn't really listen or copy his friend. Sure he laughed with him and enjoyed hanging out with the other but he also wanted to make his parents proud. Which was what he was doing....that is... Till he failed his first test ever. When his parents saw the F on Ken's math test... Furious wasn't enough to describe it.

It was like when he got a B before...but times a hundred hells worse. His father yelled at him, his mother took away his phone and drawing pad. And when he argued back his father hit him, again....and then again, added a few few kicks followed by a few punches to the head. His father let loose so much anger and pain onto the boy the mother (not really wanting to) drove Ken to the hospital. When he was asked what happened it was the first time he said "I fell..."

Things didn't get better there, feeling devastated at the very harsh punishment that his father gave him he became closer to Lucas. And more rebellious, he tried to keep his grades up but they still slipped. When another F came from a test he didn't go home for three days. Once he thought his father's anger was gone he returned home. Sadly later that night he had to tell a doctor "I fell."

1d4f24a4fff0dcbebdf101bcbf49c781.jpg
    "I fell, I fell, I fell, I fell..." The beatings were coming often now when he was forteen, he was passing his test sure. But he wasn't at the top of his class. The anger wasn't even slightly hidden from him as the was continued to be abused. Soon his mother or father never touched him without the intent of hurting him. Which brought his fear of being touched, each time they did it was to land a punch, slap or to pull his hair.

He hide what his parents did to him from everyone. Once Lucas noticed some bruising on his lip and when asked he said the simple words with a smile. "I'm fine." The abuse never stopped, it was hard first it was bruises on the skin, second it was bruising on the bone, then broken bone. If he continued to live in that house he could have died. The idea if leaving never occurred to him, that is till his friend Lucas noticed something was really up. Once he learned that al of Ken's "I'm fine." Were a lie he offered to help him.

At 15 Lucas helped Ken run away from his abusive family, hiding him deep in the woods at their secret hide out. It was perfect only Lucas and him knew about it and as long as he stayed there, no one would find him.... It was so perfect away from his family not having to worry about being beaten, hurt or abused in anyway... Shame he also learned about utter betrayal at this point.

Three weeks into hiding, around this time Ken was thinking things were cooling down and he could maybe leave the country. However that night exactly the third week away from his family Lucas entered the hideout....along with his father.

Ken was utterly shocked by this and didn't understand what was going on. It wasn't till his father handed his so call friend a wad of cash that it clicked for Ken. When he looked at Lucas the other was just grinning as he counted the money. Ken tried to make a run for it but his father caught him before he could even make it to the door. The man he called father didn't say anything as he dragged the struggling and horrified boy back to the house. Ken could tell the man was seething and tried several times to escape in terror but all were unsuccessful.

When he got home he expected to be beaten right away but instead his father took him to the bathroom, where a tub was already filled with water. Confused for a moment Ken was suddenly brought to his knees and his father shoved his head into the water while he screamed at his son. Ken struggled like no tomorrow but his father was in complete control. Only letting Ken out of the water a few times for air before shoving him back down making him scream and try and get away as he drowned the other. This lasted till Ken stopped moving, his father didn't let his son die, not since he still had a chance to be their little prodigy. After reseating the other Ken was tossed back into his room, and here he lived like a prisoner.

He wasn't allowed to leave his room food, water, homework would be slipped under the door. He had to stay there only time he was ever allowed out was when the guest came around. The family had to keep appearances after all. Many thoughts went through his mind but in the end he just reassured himself. "I'm fine."

For a full year he stayed in his room being let out on the very rare occasions. He was there for so long he was honestly worried his own family might have forgotten him, a thought that plagued his mind so much he started to get anxiety from the mere thought of being forgotten. When he was finally allowed to leave the room he became their perfect son, doing everything he was told. His father who became use to hurting his son still did it on occasion but never enough to break a bone, still enough to send to the hospital. His mother was so useless to him always at work never bothering to care for her son... "I'm fine."

One day as he was studying he noticed something that was going on in his city... Another art competition. At first he didn't think much about it but as the days drew closer he wanted to do it more and more. Soon after begging to his father and mother they allowed him to compete in it since he did get that perfect score on his test. Though this would be the last one they would ever allow for the boy. The moment he was given permission he set to work on another blueprint as he found utter joy in making these buildings.

On the day of the competition he wowed everyone once more, as he had created a ten story model with even more detail then he had made the first time around. The stunning display not only won him gold but the art piece was sent for other judges to see and even given a chance at a national art competition, rather than just city wide. Not letting his parents know about it, he let the same piece of art go on display there. And it won by a landslide in its division, impressive as it was it went further. There was an even bigger competition for his work to possibly be in, however it was in England. When he heard he was eligible for the competition he wanted nothing more to join in. But his parents didn't let him, and when he asked too many times he was beaten harshly once again. "I fell..."

He was so sick of saying that.... He saw this competition as his way to maybe stop having to say that. Not only that, but maybe....maybe this was one way he wouldn't be forgotten! It took all of his nerves, every single bit. But in the middle of night he ran away once again. This time he planned it far better and instead of foolishly trusting someone he paid strangers to take him. He got a ride, he got a passage from Japan all the way to England. Normally a trip like this would go via plan... But he couldn't get what he needed to do it. When I said it took all his nerve I wasn't just talking about getting the courage to run from his abusive family. But also gaining the courage to leave Japan......by boat.

By this time he was horrified of large bodies of water and this...this trip was nearly impossible for him to do. Hell, (not that he will ever admit this) but he cried several times on the trip and couldn't stop freaking out. Once that harsh journey was completely he snuck into England, and then entered the competition, it was his only hope. If he failed this, he had no clue what to do.

18ee896386166a46dd7b2cd8e54b84f4.jpg
    He knew he had to go above and beyond, so again making his own original design he made a twenty foot by twenty foot model of his own city. This took him a two weeks to make, almost no sleep was taken as he made this due to lack of time he had for this project. But when he was done, the final result was jaw dropping. The model was beautiful and he had a blueprint showing everything he did in exact detail. Again, he won the competition and this was how he got discovered.

After this he used the money he had to rent out an apartment as he tired to figure out what to do next in his life. It was here he got the letter to join the school as the SHSL architect. Only seeing this as a miracle Ken didn't think twice before agreeing to join the school under the condition his parents knew nothing about this.

• 58f7e712810e125da4d6f59d6d9730d7.jpg
    Family: Mother, Maliki Tanaka (Hates)
    Father Markus Tanaka (Detests)

Friends: His old tutor that he hasn't had any contact with in years Kazimir Gusto

Pets: n/a

Enemies: Lucas
    The kids that pushed him in the pool
    A lot of people from his old schools

• Face Claim: Izaya Orihara

Voice: Izaya Orihara

Character Banner:
    image.jpeg.jpg

Color of Dialogue:
    "I've been trying... But did you know its hard to forget someone that gave you so much to remember? ...I think that's a curse for many people~ I'll make sure many remember me in the light I want to be showed off in~"
    #7944eb

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Navi
"You know, there are people that will watch the world burn, others that will try and put it out. Personally, I'll get a seat and plan how to rebuild it all~"
View attachment 118061

• View attachment 118062
    Full Name:
    "Hm? Introduction time? I'm Ken Tanaka~ Can't wait to learn more about you and your pathetic existence~~"
    Ken Tanaka

Nickname(s):
    "Hehe, I love using these but only to annoy others~ You can call me Ken, nothing else is just fine~"

Birthday:
    "My, these questions are quite something, the day I my perfect existence sadly came to the world was November 11th~"

Nationality:
    "Japanese 100%, honestly don't think I could pass for anything else."

Sexual Orientation:
    "Ah well since I can't really just love myself, bisexual.... Though I'm really leaning toward other men~ ;) "

Zodiac Sign:
    "Scorpio."

SHSL:
    "I think I have the best talent, mainly because it pisses off my family~ I'm the SHSL Architect."

• View attachment 118063
    Virtues:
    ".....Virtues? Pfff What makes you think I got that!? Hahaha!"
    Pretty good sense of humor
    Reasonable
    Thick skin
    Calm
    Laid back
    Cheerful
    Knowledgeable
    Witty

Flaws:
    Harsh
    Greedy
    Lazy
    Suspicious
    Vague
    Easily bored
    Disloyal

Personality:
    View attachment 118064
    WIP

Seeing new builds
    Seven world wonders
    Himself
    Being right
    Not being the only one with calm sense
    Staying as far from large bodies of water as humanly possible

Dislikes:
    Being wrong
    Having no one to tease
    Having nothing to do
    Running out of paper
    Being told what to do
    Nagging

Fears:
    Aquaphobia (fear of water, pretty intense biggest thing he can handle is the average bath tub. Nopes out when you getting to a swimming pool)
    Athazagoraphobia (fear of being forgotten)
    Haphephobia (Fear of being touched) ((not that intense but he still hates being touched))

• View attachment 118065
    Height:
    "Meh not tall but not short, last I checked I was about 5"10, I think that's average right?"

Weight:
    "I weigh only 122 pounds, though I think its rather rude you asked me that~"

Blood Type:
    A

Clothing:
    "What you see is what you get~"
    He wears pretty basic clothing, white jeans with dark red shoes that go with it. Along with that he wears a black shirt with sleeves that go up to his elbow, on the sleeves are nice white leaf patterns but are rarely seen due to how he wears a jacket all the time. The jacket is a black one that goes down to his thighs, on the sleeves, hood and the bottom of the jacket is soft fur.

• Place of Birth:
    Yokohama

Full History:

WIP

• View attachment 118066
    Family: (If they have any)

Friends: (If they have any)

Pets: (If they have any)

Enemies: (If they have any)

• View attachment 118067
    Face Claim: Izaya Orihara

Voice: Izaya Orihara

Character Banner: Yeah going to need help with this

Color of Dialogue: (Feel Free to add another quote here if you'd like ^^)

This is a work in progress I'll likely finish him after work​
Yay...More Jerks...

Snowflakes are the best.

Except when they get in your eye and you have to blink a few times and then you walk into a random pole.

Don't know if I posted this here yet, but for those who have seen Stranger Things, here's a thing:

Reactions: Rithas
@Rithas Oh great, another solitary character. :D Him and Ardin are surely gonna be best friends.

I.....think I'm basically done?

@Rithas Oh great, another solitary character. :D Him and Ardin are surely gonna be best friends.
Loner buds.

*Sigh* I put my CS in just after the great shipping spree of 2016.

"Please Leave Me Alone"

latest

General-
Full Name: Connor Anthony Boland

Nickname:
Anthony: Prefers to be called by this.
Star: What he was called by his sister Vivienne
Bás: His title that people use to contact him for jobs.

Birthday: 28/10

Nationality: Irish-British.

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

SHSL: Poisoner

Personality-

Virtues: Desensitised, Persistent, Quick Thinking, Helpful.

Flaws: Judgemental, Uncaring*, Bitter, Distrusting.

Personality: Take a person who had little people who cared about him and surround him with people who used him for his talent.

Connor comes off as a cold insensitive man. Which is true on the outside. If you somehow know Connor inside out. You would know that he's tired of people and their ways. People trying to get close to him will find out that he will tend to push you away.

Deep inside, Connor is hurting and doesn't want it to get any worse. He finds solace in making people dislike him so that they don't get close. He thinks people will show they're inherently rotten nature. And if not, then it was a good thing for them. For he is beginning to think that maybe he's just a bad person. And honestly, at this point. He's starting to wonder if there's any point in hoping for better.

The fact that his talent can bring amazing hope or despair is troubling on him. And somewhat wishes he never had his talent.

Likes: Tea, Dating Sims, Puns, The mild Misfortunes of others, Video Games, Classical Music, Game Soundtracks, Cats.

Dislikes: Ignorance, Death, The Sun, Popstars, Dogs.

Fears: Injury to a loved one, Large Trucks.

Physical Appearance-

Height: 6'2

Weight: 170Ibs

Blood Type: O+

Clothing: Dark/muted colour-scheme, using wearing jeans and a t-shirt. Normally wears a unbuttoned over-shirt on top. Wears a overflowing black trench coat that normally has certain substances.

Background-

Place of Birth: Mayo,Ireland

Full History: When he was young, Connor grew in a normal family of two parents and an older sister. He has little memory of these early years. His first real memory is being in the car with his parents being dropped off for his first day school. That was of course the same day that the two got in a fatal accident when they got hit by a truck on the way to their jobs.

Every since that day. He was taken care by his older sister. Who basically became his mother. Connor grew up with few friends. He found himself fascinated by plants and animals. What happened to him when he got fell into a bunch of poison ivy made him curious.

He was always top of his class. He decided to study anything he could find on toxins and toxicants. He was horrified to see the effects of various poisons and venom's on humans and pets. Putting an interest of the various substances and a sort of sense of heroism together. Connor worked hard as a child, soon he became an expert on the various toxins. His large amounts of research on the deadly substances helped create anti-toxins to saved numerous lives.

Then Connor became even more curious. He started to mess around. Creating his own toxins. Using the logic that someone would eventually invent them for harm anyway. At a certain point he had countless amounts of various known and self-discovered poisons and toxins.

His sister, who at this point had graduated from Estorra academy as an ultimate lyricist. The one who had supported him through everything and had funded him as he did his research. Who had put in messages about getting Connor into the academy to further his knowledge and skills. Who had always told him to use his talent for good.

Well, she was terribly injured by her manager in a fight and-

[Redacted]

And then he got the invite to Estorra academy. The chance to further his skills and knowledge. He took it due to all the hard work that his sister did to get him started with a reputation.
Relationships-

Family:

Mother: Charlotte Riley: Died in a car crash when he was six, was a botanist.
Father: Anthony Boland: Died in a car crash when he was six.
Sister: Vivienne Boland : His sister who took care of him as he was growing up. She supported him and his talent. She was the one who got him recognition enough to go to Estorra Academy. Was an Ultimate Lyricist, who was terribly injured by her manager in a dispute. Famous in the music industry.

Friends: None

Pets: Jack (Cat) Age 12

Enemies:

Miscellaneous-

Face Claim: Starry Skies,

Voice:

Character Banner: Gonna need help on this.

Color of Dialogue: "People tend to jump on the whole poisoner thing don't they?"
Thank you for finishing your CS. ^^

So, I was wondering if Suyong could just sound like D.Va when talking:

(Though, to be Honest, she does sort of sound like Taeyeon in a way. Uh...)

• Love
Reactions: Navi
So, I was wondering if Suyong could just sound like D.Va when talking:

(Though, to be Honest, she does sort of sound like Taeyeon in a way. Uh...)
*Twitches in anger*

Status
Not open for further replies.