Dangan Ronpa: The Despair-Inducing Game Brought to

Do you know anything about Dangan Ronpa

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our poll results are not accurate.

Yes has 81.3% of people voting for it.

A Little bit has 18.8% of people voting for it.

Now, if my math is correct, that's 100.1% of people total.
That's only natural. It's not precisely 81.3% and 18.8%, they round it up to one decimal. I don't know if you've ever tried working with statistics, but when you calculate frequencies it's not unnatural to get totals like 99.8%, 99.9%, 100.1% etc. so that's probably why. It's totally accepted from a math standpoint, actually.

Reactions: Excesmyr
So, I have this guy on stand by. He's ready to go if you need a spare.
So I posted this yesterday and I'm sincerely sorry I didn't check if it was seen. Here's the character sheet I completed within the promised deadline:

[BCOLOR=#333333]______________Paolo Rafael Suzuki ______________[/BCOLOR]
"Let's go check it out!"
WmRSFExm.jpg

General
Full Name: Paolo Rafael Suzuki

Nickname(s): Pao

Birthday: 14 Feb

Nationality: Brazilian

Sexual Orientation: STRAIGHT

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

SHSL: Supernatural Investigator
Personality
Virtues: dependability, determination, assertiveness, creativity

Flaws: airhead, talkative, nosy, kind of a crybaby, asthmatic

Personality: Complete opposite to the stoic twin brother he always talks about, Paolo is-in his own words- fabulous. His optimisim is deathless even if he gets scared or upset easily. He wears his heart on his sleeve and is not afraid to scold people if they do something immoral. That being said, he is quite gullible and trusting of others, making him vulnerable to lies.

Likes: supernatural stuff, alien talks, comic books, fashionable clothes

Dislikes: ghosts, cats, faux fur, bland fashion choices

Fears: ghosts, cats
Physical Appearance
Height: 181 cm

Weight: 64kg

Blood Type: B

Clothing: vintage inspired, bright colors, floral prints, lots of accessories and mostly leather shoes
Background
Place of Birth: Sao Paolo, Brazil

Full History: From being raised by a superstitious mother, Paolo grew up believing in monsters so much that his more logical twin had to look out for him. Paolo isn't the type to dwell on his fears however, so he decided he wanted to learn more about how to better protect himself from the things that go bump in the night. By the time he reached middle school, he had established a club in school that went on expeditions to creepy abandoned places. You could say he's living his youthful days to the fullest or that he's bonkers but either way, he became really knowledgeable with the topic. He's scared of many of those, but he's not afraid to face his fears for his friends...and for the fun.

After receiving the acceptance letter to Estorra Academy, he nearly refused out of his rather dependent attachment to his brother. Paolo's twin convinced him that he has a whole spacious school full of "monsters" to look for and investigate. When he had left however, his brother enrolled in a school in the same city to keep contact.

Relationships
Family: A smart younger twin brother, a superstitious Brazilian mom and a forgiving Japanese dad

Friends: too many

Pets: Schtolteheim Reinbach III, his lassie

Enemies: GHOSTS and cats
Misc
Face Claim: Spain/ Hetalia

Voice: Fabio Ide

Character Banner:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Navi
So I posted this yesterday and I'm sincerely sorry I didn't check if it was seen. Here's the character sheet I completed within the promised deadline:
[BCOLOR=#333333]______________Paolo Rafael Suzuki ______________[/BCOLOR]
"Let's go check it out!"
WmRSFExm.jpg

General
Full Name: Paolo Rafael Suzuki

Nickname(s): Pao

Birthday: 14 Feb

Nationality: Aquarius

Sexual Orientation: STRAIGHT

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

SHSL: Supernatural Investigator
Personality
Virtues: dependability, determination, assertiveness, creativity

Flaws: airhead, talkative, nosy, kind of a crybaby, asthmatic

Personality: Complete opposite to the stoic twin brother he always talks about, Paolo is-in his own words- fabulous. His optimisim is deathless even if he gets scared or upset easily. He wears his heart on his sleeve and is not afraid to scold people if they do something immoral. That being said, he is quite gullible and trusting of others, making him vulnerable to lies.

Likes: supernatural stuff, alien talks, comic books, fashionable clothes

Dislikes: ghosts, cats, faux fur, bland fashion choices

Fears: ghosts, cats
Physical Appearance
Height: 181 cm

Weight: 64kg

Blood Type: B

Clothing: vintage, bright colors
Background
Place of Birth: Sao Paolo, Brazil

Full History: From being raised by a superstitious mother, Paolo grew up believeing in monsters so much that his more logical twin had to look out for him. Paolo isn't the type to dwell on his fears however, so he decided he wanted to learn more about how to better protect himself from the things that go bump in the night. By the time he reached middle school, he had established a club in school that went on expeditions to creepy abandoned places. You could say he's living his youthful days to the fullest or that he's bonkers but either way, he became really knowledgable with the topic. He's scared of many of those, but he's not afraid to face his fears for his friends...and for the fun.
Relationships
Family: A smart younger twin brother, a superstitious Brazilian mom and a forgiving Japanese dad

Friends: too many

Pets: Schtolteheim Reinbach III, his lassie

Enemies: GHOSTS and cats
Misc
Face Claim: Spain/ Hetalia

Voice: Fabio Ide

Character Banner:

Color Dialogue:
Aquarius is his Nationality?

Also, please give a description on what he's wearing as well as write how he was accepted into Estorra Academy.

Would that work?

Thank you for the second chance.

Reactions: ☆ Mirai ☆
Yo, I'm probably going to completely redo (and finish) my CS tonight, since I got inspired by some music! I really wanna create an SHSL Extreme Sports Athlete badass.

Hey hey friend. We're all here to have fun. <3 Roleplay is allll about being good friends <3

So we're not mad, never were >u<
Well I dunno. I was sharpening my pitchfork and all.

Well I dunno. I was sharpening my pitchfork and all.
I just recently tied up and kidnapped a few people for my RP, which people tell me isn't how friends treat one another (who knew?).

I just recently tied up and kidnapped a few people for my RP, which people tell me isn't how friends treat one another (who knew?).
I dunno what weird people you hang out with but I'll let you know that's regular business with my friends...

I dunno what weird people you hang out with but I'll let you know that's regular business with my friends...
Well I thought it was since normally we do that too, sometimes throw in a little torture for fun, but I've been informed on several occasions that it's not 'appropriate'?

Yo, I'm probably going to completely redo (and finish) my CS tonight, since I got inspired by some music! I really wanna create an SHSL Extreme Sports Athlete badass.
Alright. Fun Fact: My character was also Inspired by Music.

Now if only we had an Ultimate Rebel...

Status
Not open for further replies.