Dangan Ronpa: The Despair-Inducing Game Brought to

Do you know anything about Dangan Ronpa

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Internet went out four hours ago...and I'm missed so much. ;-;
I've decided. Thanks for giving me the spot, I'll drop out of this RP.
See you guys next time!

Himori.Kaoru.full.1402157.jpg

"If I could just save one life, that's one less dead on this earth."

General-

Full Name: Doctor Suyong Park

Nickname(s): Raphael (After the Archangel, for her medical proficiency.)

Birthday: October 12

Nationality: Korean-American

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Zodiac Sign: Libra, the Scales

SHSL: Doctor

Personality-

Virtues:

Doctor Park is one of the most skilled doctors in the entire medical field. Her ability in almost any section of the field is unmatched. She's very good with her hands and very careful to avoid mistakes. She finishes a job, and from there, moves on. She's very patient and willing to wait.

Flaws: Her kindness can be easily mistaken for weakness. She believes in the good of everyone, and this can be easily abused. She tends to overwork herself to the point of exhaustion. Whenever she's near a body of water or in an elevator, she begins to panic.

Personality: Doctor Park is a calm, focused person. She cares deeply for her patients and those under her care, and makes sure that they are safe and cared for before taking care of herself. She's very quiet at first, but once someone grows on her, she tends to open up around them. She has a very good sense of humor, however some jokes and sarcasm tend to fly right over her head. She always wants what's best for her patients, and will do anything for them.

When someone attempts to hurt her, someone under her care, or someone around her, she flies into a rage and becomes defensive. If they anger or threaten her enough, she will defend herself with anything nearby.

She likes helping others, obviously.
Cinnamon gum is a favorite flavor of hers.
Reading, especially a good non-fiction book, though she likes fiction too.
She really likes eating red meat. Medium-Rare steak is her favorite meal.

Dislikes:

Those that hurt her, her patients, fellow doctors, or those around her.
Extreme Temperatures, both cold and hot.
Flying. She'll do it, but she won't want to.
Boats. Too easy to fall off and drown.
The taste of metal. Like when your nose bleeds into your throat.

Fears:
She fears that she and her work won't be remembered.
She has claustrophobia, to the point of not getting on elevators.
She fears drowning. Both of these fears are due to a kidnapping that occurred during a job, and leave her with significant trauma when it comes up.

Mannerisms: She is usually chewing a piece of cinnamon flavored gum. She tends to straighten her lab coat and rearrange the pens within the pocket. She speaks using large words, and often sprinkles Latin or Korean into her statements.

Physical Appearance-

Height: 173.9 cm, or 5'8"

Weight: 70.3 kg, or 155 lbs

Blood Type: AB RH D (Universal Recipient)

Clothing: She usually wears a modest button up shirt and a skirt. Her hair is usually loose and flowing. She tries to maintain a modest, professional look while dealing with people.

When working in medicine, she wears blue scrubs. However, if what she's working with is an infectious disease, she typically wears a HAZMAT suit so as to prevent the spread of the infection.

The lab coat is a given. She's always wearing that no matter her clothing. You can't be a doctor without a pristine white lab coat.

Background-

Place of Birth:

Barnes-hospital.jpg

Barnes-Jewish Hospital, Saint Louis Missouri, USA

Full History:

Doctor Park has been there. She has helped a rich man recover from the top of a luxury skyscraper. She has slept in a small cabin in Nepal with people dying of fever. She has been held at gunpoint and watched as fellow doctors were killed for giving aid to an enemy. She has seen almost anything.

She was born to Kim Park, a prominent board member for a multinational corporation. When her mother was on a job in St Louis, her water broke, and she was rushed to the hospital. Suyong's father, Robert Park, was teaching a class at Princeton when she was born, and was not there. Suyong was born in St. Louis Missouri, and saw her actual home in Princeton, New Jersey a week later.

She was raised with a mother who was constantly travelling, and a father who was constantly busy. Suyong was basically forced to raise herself, however, her family doted on her when available, and made her feel loved, so she didn't live a sad life. She taught herself to read, and was ahead of the rest of the class when she first went to school. She retained almost all of the information she was taught.

When she was five, her sister Yoo Mi was born. Her sister was born with hemophilia, the same disease that has killed Suyong's uncle. Yoo Mi was protected by her family, and constantly in the hospital. Suyong told herself that she would help her sister any way she could using her knowledge.

At age 7, Suyong began to study deeply. She went to the Princeton Library, and checked out all of the books on Medicine that she could get. She engrossed herself in them, learning everything there was to learn and absorbing the information from them. Her parents found out one day when they found her quoting from a Medical Journal over breakfast one morning.

When she was 10, Suyong went to college. While in College, she stayed to herself, and didn't interact with anyone unless she absolutely had to. She studied pre-Med and took a Course in Forensic Anthropology as well so that she could learn all about humans.

When she was 14, she entered Medical School. She specialized in Infectious Diseases, but dabbled in other fields including psychiatry, sports medicine, and surgery. As an intern, she showed remarkable aptitude, even better than several of the doctors at the hospital.

At 17, After graduating medical school, she took a job at the World Health Organization. Her first job was to treat an outbreak of meningitis in a remote Chinese Village. When that was all over, she was transferred to Sub-Saharan Africa where she and her entire team were caught in the middle of a conflict, and taken hostage. This was where she gained her fear of drowning and claustrophobia, because her kidnappers attempted to waterboard her, nearly killing her. Once her ransom was paid, she took a small break from aid work, and worked in the hospital, as well as the personal doctor for a colleague of her mother's.

Her parents sent her to Estorra so that she could further her medical research. They thought that, despite the controversies and issues, it was a place where Suyong could focus on developing her medical research and perhaps progress her education even further.

((I tried to base it off of something believeable, as the actual youngest doctor was a 17 year old genius. I have her a way to get smarter, and a reason to become a doctor.))

Relationships-

Family:

"My Mother was the most supportive, spurring me on ahead in my work. My father started out hesitant, but began to appreciate what I was doing. And my sister? She's the reason I got into this line of work."

Her Mother, Kim: One of her most vocal supporters. Her mother works on the board for an international corporation, and is always travelling. It was Kim who taught Suyong about compassion and it's Kim who's her most vocal supporter.

Her Father, Robert: Robert is a Professor of Physics at Princeton University. He wasn't apt to the fact that his daughter was becoming a doctor, but he was amazed at the fact that she retained information and taught herself. He has grown from someone who doubted her, to one of the largest supporters.

Her little sister, Yoo Mi: Yoo Mi idolizes her sister. She was born with hemophilia and has to be careful in what she does, but she appreciates her sister's work ethic and uses her ideas to follow her dream of becoming an international K-Pop Idol.

Friends:

"I never had any friends growing up. I was always too busy. I did have a mentor, though. We were close."

Doctor Alton: One of her best friends, Doctor Alton is a fellow medical student that Suyong has worked with for the majority of her medical career. He's been there to support her, and has always assisted her.

Pets: (If they have any)

Enemies: N/A

Miscellaneous-

Face Claim: Himori Kaoru

Voice: Taeyeon, a soft-spoken but mature voice. I can't find any of her talking, sadly.

Character Banner: Yeah, I think you'll need to make this.

Color of Dialogue: "The Hippocratic Oath: But first, do no harm. That's my code."
@Minerva I see no problem with your character. Thank you for finishing your CS. ^^

And now we're back to fifteen....
I'm really sorry. I really like this RP but I don't want to drag you guys down while I'm drawing a blank (it'll take me a while to think of a character). I might have done something like this to a Dangan Ronpa RP in the past but you guys are way nicer to me so I don't wanna mess up :'D. If there's no one to take my place, I'll come back with a fresh new character.

If any of you are GM-ing, please let me know if you need people! I'd love for Crevan to still exist. :)

Reactions: ☆ Mirai ☆
I'm really sorry. I really like this RP but I don't want to drag you guys down while I'm drawing a blank (it'll take me a while to think of a character). I might have done something like this to a Dangan Ronpa RP in the past but you guys are way nicer to me so I don't wanna mess up :'D. If there's no one to take my place, I'll come back with a fresh new character.

If any of you are GM-ing, please let me know if you need people! I'd love for Crevan to still exist. :)
It's Alright. Still, thank you for showing interest in the beginning though. I know the Roleplay didn't start yet, but you're character will be deeply missed by the 95th Class, Myself, Monokuma, and of Course the Mastermind. For now we wish you the best of luck, and thanks for you're participation.

It's Alright. Still, thank you for showing interest in the beginning though. I know the Roleplay didn't start yet, but you're character will be deeply missed by the 95th Class, Myself, Monokuma, and of Course the Mastermind. For now we wish you the best of luck, and thanks for you're participation.
Aww don't make me cry I sweaR THESE DAMN ONION NINJAS :cryingeyesout:
wait...Onion...Ninjas...hmmm
I already regret it! Guuh. Give me 5 hours and if I can't submit a new character I'll never bother you again!
:flail:

Aww don't make me cry I sweaR THESE DAMN ONION NINJAS :cryingeyesout:
wait...Onion...Ninjas...hmmm
I already regret it! Guuh. Give me 5 hours and if I can't submit a new character I'll never bother you again!
:flail:
Don't be silly. You're not bothering anyone. I'll take your offer-your time begins at 6 a.m. (I saw you and I have the same Local Time).

I'm kidding. Take all the time you need.

Reactions: Daz
Sorry for delay, heres my CS, hope its alright. I'm a bit confused as what to put for voice.
"But.... I found it.... why do they get to take it?..."
LwRuJIi.jpg

General-
Full Name: Shiraki Kojiro
Nickname(s): -None-
Birthday: March 15
Nationality: Japanese
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
SHSL: Explorer

Personality-
Virtues: Curious, Vigilant, Courageous.
Flaws: Shy, Overprotective, Anxious
Likes: Compasses, Survival tools, Fire, & most of all, Rope!
Dislikes: Old moldy water, Talking to people,
Fears: Drowning, Getting stuck in the dark, Greedy People

Physical Appearance-
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 143 lbs
Blood Type: B
Clothing: Large brown overcoat, cap, googles, & a belt with various pouches.

Background-
Place of Birth: Osaka, Japan
Full History:
A rather jumpy individual, Kojiro got his experience exploring when he began traveling with his botanist father & his brothers around the world when he was still barely past his toddler years. The inattentiveness of his father meant Kojiro would wander off & due to his own innate talent, was fortunate enough to avoid snakes, poison frogs, hidden pits, & wild cats.

Eventually as he got older, he & his 2 older brothers began to head out further away from their father's expeditions, they would wander & travel, Kojiro's older brothers mapping out what they found as they traveled, one day leaving their father to his shrubs while they expeditioned deeper into the wilds than any known explorers had gone in the region. The maps they made were wildly circulated around academic circles, further spreading the Shiraki name. However, about 4 years ago, an incident on a major discovery led to the death of his two brothers & the government taking control of the discovery as well as erasing any claims the Shiraki family had on the discovery. While the claim was tenious, Kojiro's notes were still accepted by some academics, including a scout for Estorra Academy, Kojiro continued exploring, but the exploration would be slower without his brothers, eventually he gave up & decided to head to the Academy, hoping he could find a way to help fulfill the last promise he made to his brothers.

Relationships-
Family: His father is a botanist who doesn't give too much attention to his son's affairs. He had 2 brothers but are deceased. Mother died when he was young.
Friends: -None-
Pets: -None-
Enemies: An unnamed South American Government

Miscellaneous-

Face Claim: -WIP-
Voice: -WIP-
Character Banner:
YllzCbe.png

Color of Dialogue:
"People don't try to go beyond the horizon enough."

• Love
Reactions: Navi
embed.php

tumblr_o5vx9aj1l71v3gu4eo1_540.png

"Staying out of my way is the best course of action. Unless you don't fear dying, of course."

• Full name:

Ardin

(His surname is unknown)

Nickname:

None (Can be given one)

Birthday:

??

Male

Nationality:

??

Zodiac Sign:

??

Sexual Orientation:

Heteroromantic Asexual

Super High School Level:

??????

Ardin is a tall (5'10'') individual for his age, with a slim build (49 kg) and very pale skin. His black hair is short and choppy, with side bangs which reach his chin and turn white at the tips.

Ardin wears a long, black coat reaching past his knees over black fitting pants and black dress shoes. Underneath his coat, he dons a white dress shirt, decorated with layered ruffled fabric. He also wears a white cravat. Ardin covers the lower portion of his face frequently, his mouth in particular.

• [+] Virtues [+]

Placid
    Resourceful
    Focused
    Fearless

[-] Flaws [-]

Reckless
    Violent
    Cold
    Pessimistic

[+] Likes [+]

??

[-] Dislikes [-]

??

> Fears <

None

Ardin is a no-nonsense individual, looking at things in a realistic perspective. Behind his stoic and calm gaze lies a harsh demeanor, and only blunt vocables come out of his sharp tongue. Surprisingly, he is even-tempered. In the occassion that he is angered however, Ardin becomes dangerously violent. He prefers seclusion over anything, repelling anyone with his rude behavior. He states that he wouldn't hesitate killing anyone if they got in his way,

Ardin is smart, perceptive and resourceful. He seemingly has no inhibitions or fear of anything, unflinching when he discovers a corpse. He keeps his cool under tension and stays alert at any situation.

• Ardin is a complete mystery wrapped up in a big ball of enigma.

• None

(Relationships will be established during the roleplay.)​

• tumblr_o5yurxi7Cj1r9i2iuo1_r1_540.gif

Face Claim:

Ryunosuke Akutagawa from Bungou Stray Dogs

Voice:

Kensho Ono

Character Banner:

MEUTxxF.jpg

Color of Dialogue:

Glowing Purple

Font:

Yu Mincho Light​

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Navi
Sorry for delay, heres my CS, hope its alright. I'm a bit confused as what to put for voice.
"But.... I found it.... why do they get to take it?..."
LwRuJIi.jpg

General-
Full Name: Shiraki Kojiro
Nickname(s): -None-
Birthday: March 15
Nationality: Japanese
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
SHSL: Explorer

Personality-
Virtues: Curious, Vigilant, Courageous.
Flaws: Shy, Overprotective, Anxious
Likes: Compasses, Survival tools, Fire, & most of all, Rope!
Dislikes: Old moldy water, Talking to people,
Fears: Drowning, Getting stuck in the dark, Greedy People

Physical Appearance-
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 143 lbs
Blood Type: B
Clothing: Large brown overcoat, cap, googles, & a belt with various pouches.

Background-
Place of Birth: Osaka, Japan
Full History:
A rather jumpy individual, Kojiro got his experience exploring when he began traveling with his botanist father & his brothers around the world when he was still barely past his toddler years. The inattentiveness of his father meant Kojiro would wander off & due to his own innate talent, was fortunate enough to avoid snakes, poison frogs, hidden pits, & wild cats.

Eventually as he got older, he & his 2 older brothers began to head out further away from their father's expeditions, they would wander & travel, Kojiro's older brothers mapping out what they found as they traveled, one day leaving their father to his shrubs while they expeditioned deeper into the wilds than any known explorers had gone in the region. The maps they made were wildly circulated around academic circles, further spreading the Shiraki name. However, about 4 years ago, an incident on a major discovery led to the death of his two brothers & the government taking control of the discovery as well as erasing any claims the Shiraki family had on the discovery. While the claim was tenious, Kojiro's notes were still accepted by some academics, including a scout for Estorra Academy, Kojiro continued exploring, but the exploration would be slower without his brothers, eventually he gave up & decided to head to the Academy, hoping he could find a way to help fulfill the last promise he made to his brothers.

Relationships-
Family: His father is a botanist who doesn't give too much attention to his son's affairs. He had 2 brothers but are deceased. Mother died when he was young.
Friends: -None-
Pets: -None-
Enemies: An unnamed South American Government

Miscellaneous-

Face Claim: -WIP-
Voice: -WIP-
Character Banner:
YllzCbe.png

Color of Dialogue:
"People don't try to go beyond the horizon enough."
It looks great. All you just need now is Face Claim and Voice.

As for voice I recommend looking at Seiyuu's or Anime Voice Actors work.

Last edited by a moderator:
jesus how do you people post so much

Guys, is it alright if I go offline for two days or so? I just have a lot going on right now and I just..want to fix myself. My depression is getting the best of me and I don't want it to get in the way of my writing. I know it isn't a valid reason but.. I just.. I feel like my world is crumbling down and I don't want you guys to know..

Ugh. I don't know what I'm saying anymore. Anyway, I'll be gone in a couple of days.. Attempt to fix myself and hope I'll be back.

Sorry for the inconvenience everyone. I'll try to post this message to the rest of the RPs I joined.. That is.. If I can still open my eyes. Been crying all afternoon and I just feel emotionally and physically exhausted.

Anyway, yeah. That's it. Good luck and have fun or whatever.

Guys, is it alright if I go offline for two days or so? I just have a lot going on right now and I just..want to fix myself. My depression is getting the best of me and I don't want it to get in the way of my writing. I know it isn't a valid reason but.. I just.. I feel like my world is crumbling down and I don't want you guys to know..

Ugh. I don't know what I'm saying anymore. Anyway, I'll be gone in a couple of days.. Attempt to fix myself and hope I'll be back.

Sorry for the inconvenience everyone. I'll try to post this message to the rest of the RPs I joined.. That is.. If I can still open my eyes. Been crying all afternoon and I just feel emotionally and physically exhausted.

Bless your heart *Hugs you* I'm sorry you're dealing with a lot of things. Of course you can go offline for a few days-the Roleplay isn't starting anytime soon. There's still a lot to be done. There are still a few CS's that need to be completed, and there are a few (such as myself) that need to post a CS-even if it's a WIP. And Even then I still have to work on the Class Trial Arrangements and write the whole story and how each chapter will be executed. Your not inconveniencing anyone. Please take care of yourself, and we'll see you in a few days.

• Thank You
Reactions: DANAsaur
That's absolutely a valid reason. I know how you feel. ;-; I think it's great that you're actually saying something, I know I've had to drop a couple RPs just because I fell too far behind for that exact reason. You're very strong.

• Thank You

Don't hesitate to tell me about your problems. Senpai Weisenhart is always here to listen. Okay? C:

• Thank You
Ok, I'm the only one that is worried that we have a hitman genius in the class that can kill and blame somebody else ?

Hey, maybe it'll be a Genocide Jack situation where the killer in the group is just too obvious. Or maybe not. Still plenty of room for mind games. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.